This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Margherita, Florence

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, July 01, 2011

On the Street....Margherita, Florence

Comments on "On the Street....Margherita, Florence"

 

Blogger Luciane at HomeBunch.com said ... (9:02 AM) : 

She's enjoying life, she's enjoying summer... Love that!


Have a wonderful long weekend.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Perfect summer outfit!

 

Blogger Her fashion closet said ... (9:07 AM) : 

OH florence, beautiful city.

love her hair cut an the face expresion.

kIKE
WWW.HERFASHIONCLOSET.IN

 

Blogger whitney said ... (9:07 AM) : 

This is gorgeous! Great photo.

http://fleeting-moments.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Jess said ... (9:07 AM) : 

i love every element of the silhouette

 

Blogger Milica said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Cute! Love her pants

www.modeuncover.com

 

Blogger Berto Garcia said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Vestimente muy casual interesante

 

Blogger Meredith M Howard said ... (9:17 AM) : 

I love the necklace and the pose.


-Meredith
www.findingsoulbalance.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Italy Loves Fashion said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Beautiful!

www.italylovesfashion.com

 

Blogger Mertxe Hernàndez said ... (9:23 AM) : 

so summer pic!
Love it!!!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:27 AM) : 

sort of perfect, huh?....smiles.

 

Anonymous s said ... (9:27 AM) : 

BEAUTIFUL.... ;)
love the pose


Fashion People: PIPPA MIDDLETON- Preppy Chic Style
http://magmoiselle.fr

 

Anonymous Lauren said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Perfect outfit for a casual summer weekend. Really love her pants!

The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Soleil St. Fleur said ... (9:31 AM) : 

She has the look of satisfaction after smoking a very desired cigarette. Maybe she's just happy to be in the shade. Either way, you gotta love her chilled out look. Cool photo Scott. xx from Soleil

http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Annie Chang said ... (9:36 AM) : 

dandy print on the pants!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Love the blue and beige, with silvery sparkle!

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Not only does she look great, she also looks like she could snuggle up on a couch with a good book and the look wouldn't be any lesser for it!

 

Anonymous Laura said ... (10:10 AM) : 

beautiful trousers. i love printed silks and jerseys as they look so vibrant. lovely

http://i-want-doesnt-get.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Mary Beth said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Trousers are comfy..but I'm most impressed that she's wearing a cross. Amen, girl!

 

Blogger Caroline J. said ... (10:20 AM) : 

love her pants and necklaces ! I looked over and over for the perfect printed pants, but I'm still missing one of these in my dressing !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

LOVE this outfit, so breezy!
-Jessica & Holly
Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

 

Blogger That's Not My Age said ... (10:31 AM) : 

Gorgeous outfit, the perfect cool summer look.

 

Anonymous de said ... (10:35 AM) : 

lovely. effortless.

 

Anonymous This is Belgium said ... (10:51 AM) : 

how cool can you be ?

 

Blogger comme fraiche said ... (10:52 AM) : 

I like how all the colors blend in together, the wall with her shirt, the sidewalk with her pants, nicely done

 

Blogger Reptilia said ... (10:52 AM) : 

So italian! Love this photos, she looks happy!

I really like her outfit.

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 AM) : 

I love this. I have those shoes, they are Repettos, made in Paris. They are soooo comfortable.

 

Blogger shu84 said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Nice Pants ;) http://shu84.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Looks lovely, showing a nice, breezy summer look, but the pose is too affected. Seriously, who sits like that? It's not natural.

 

Blogger Hayley Lynnette Diep said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Hi Scott!
I've heard about "The Sartorialist" for many years now and upon a Youtube video, I am so glad to find out that your blog is on Blogspot!
Wonderful to have you in the community.

P.s you are an inspiration to me.

Hayley

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 AM) : 

She is so natural.....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:27 AM) : 

such a great photo. love the neutral top with the printed pants.

http://www.style-extraordinaire.com/

 

Anonymous Jennifer said ... (12:10 PM) : 

Effortlessly chic.

 

Blogger Erica said ... (12:14 PM) : 

I really like her outfit. You are an inspiration to me.


Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

 

Blogger amelia said ... (12:22 PM) : 

love her confidence and style.

www.fittinginn.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Allen - East Hampton said ... (12:26 PM) : 

10 out of 10!!

 

Blogger Yajaira said ... (12:29 PM) : 

great photo
love the pants - cute outfit

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Foodies said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Love this blue & silver!

http://team-foodies.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger life is happy most of the time. said ... (12:36 PM) : 

love this. everything about it! love!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM) : 

What is the happy look?

 

Anonymous mauRo! said ... (1:52 PM) : 

crazy about the madonna's touch....sozme!!

 

Blogger Project Curve said ... (1:55 PM) : 

free spirit!

http://flysongbird.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/debi_songbird

 

Blogger Lin and Haily said ... (1:55 PM) : 

loving those pants and the cross!

Hazel Blog

 

Blogger Marcel Da Chump said ... (1:55 PM) : 

She just finished

a very scintillating

cell phone conversation:

Two cigarettes worth of talk.

 

Anonymous honeybeeandmeonline.net said ... (1:58 PM) : 

This is not fashion...this is life.......


xxoo
m

 

Blogger Gio said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Florence city of fashion and glamor.
(said by an Italian)

www.voguetshirt.com

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Love her outfit and pose. And I also love defined clavicles on a healthy looking woman, but her's are so prominent that they dominates my seeing her in a less than well way.

 

Anonymous AnonymousJK said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Where's the 'Like' button when you need it?

 

Anonymous Lavolier said ... (2:35 PM) : 

One of the best looks. I like it. Everything is in harmony.

 

Anonymous J said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Bridget - Are you serious? The reason she has "defined clavicles" is because she is extremely thin. Too thin in my opinion. But anyway, to me this is not "healthy looking."

 

Anonymous meenal@maison marigold said ... (2:51 PM) : 

So chic and comfortable.. xx meenal

 

Blogger eljovendario said ... (2:55 PM) : 

I think large collars are a top trend of all times.

Saludos,

www.eljovendario.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ella said ... (2:57 PM) : 

the pants are too cool! i love the olive green and navy blue tones in this outfit, complimented with black accessories and shoes. the mardi-gras-esque necklaces are a cute touch!

 

Blogger Bianca said ... (2:58 PM) : 

i want to be her.


http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

 

Blogger J.Ro said ... (2:59 PM) : 

Now this is a lady I want to drink limoncello with.

www.jrocomedy.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Evan said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Great Photo..Italy..Amazing

http://mysocalledboringlife-evan.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Aminah said ... (3:16 PM) : 

I believe these are the greatest pants I've ever seen.

 

Blogger Say Hello? said ... (3:35 PM) : 

I agree! I was searching for it too out of habit!

http://eyeshadowgovernment.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Anne Charlotte said ... (3:37 PM) : 

I agree. Beautiful in every way.

 

Blogger annie said ... (3:38 PM) : 

simple and chic!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous SarahV said ... (4:03 PM) : 

I want to be her!!

http://leblogdecitadine.wordpress.com

 

Blogger Meena Dhuga said ... (4:18 PM) : 

wow she is so cool!

http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

Meena xxx

 

Anonymous Foteini P. said ... (4:56 PM) : 

Beautiful lady!!! :)
But the cigarettes on the floor ruin the photo for me... :(

 

Blogger beesandbugs said ... (6:47 PM) : 

Beautiful photo! Love everything about it, and the girl is amazing :)

 

Blogger M said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Great shot. I love her slouchy eccentric trousers.

 

Blogger KC said ... (7:56 PM) : 

oooohhh... love her pants.

nouveauskin.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (8:01 PM) : 

J @ 2:39pm, I think that we agree... by saying "my seeing her in a less than well way"... I meant that she does NOT look healthy because with her clavicles protruding as much as they do probably means that she is too thin.

Sorry for the confusion.

 

Anonymous belinda said ... (8:54 PM) : 

such a beautiful image. I love looking at all your photos. She looks very comfortable. Love those pants.

 

Blogger The Local Blogger said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Ohh! What a cute summer outfit. I like her bottoms.

Great photo!

 

Blogger My Unfinished Life said ... (11:28 PM) : 

footloose and fancy free!!!...love the way she's sitting without a care in this this world!!

 

Anonymous monica vannucchi said ... (6:38 AM) : 

What a style!! wonderfull, moolto italiana! thank you Scott, monica

monicavannucchi.wordpress.com

 

Anonymous antique wedding rings said ... (7:45 AM) : 

I love the look... the necklace is lovely!

 

Blogger ADJ said ... (7:57 AM) : 

I am loving this picture and the haircut is fabulous!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Cristiana Nunes said ... (10:22 AM) : 

The necklaces are amazing. Love this look colour palette!

 

Blogger The Girl Next Door said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Stunning. I'm amazed that you find so many gorgeous italian women in firenze. it seems that every time i go, i am surrounded by tourists.

 

Blogger Daryl said ... (1:26 PM) : 

My knd of look, I wish I could convince myself to get that short a cut ..

 

Blogger Luana said ... (3:11 PM) : 

decisamente chic nella sua semplicità!

 

Blogger Lipstick Sunshine said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Great dynamics to the shot. I'm no smoker, but the cigarettes give that little something that brings the picture to life.

 

Blogger KimChicSisters said ... (5:26 PM) : 

love those pants

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/06/sittin-on-steps-of-duomo.html

 

Anonymous Maria said ... (5:42 PM) : 

It looks like she loves life... Beauty that comes from the inside!

 

Blogger Laura said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Perfection!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM) : 

Love! it gives me the sensation it was a great moment for her. Happy and chic, great job Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM) : 

Dear Scott,

thank you so much for the daily inspirations.
much love,

 

Anonymous Ana Magnolia said ... (8:17 AM) : 

She's so cool...italians have so much style!

(and I'm happy because she's very similar to me :D...I thave this type of hair (colour and cut), and this skin tone - yes, i'm a proud southern european!! :D)

 

Anonymous Dana said ... (8:38 AM) : 

It seems to me that the Italians can wear everything and look good. I have noticed that most Italians have a beautiful and adorable skin,so glowing like their smile! I am envious to death;)And beautiful healthy hair is so important for a look, which I notice now as my hairdresser has done bad bad work on my head.
So, despite that I try to look elegant and cool with various outfits, it just won´t work with my yellow-pale skin and my dry straw-like hair (combined with a horrible cut,not to forget).
If I would get out on the street dressed like Margherita people would think I am still in my pyjamas. I love those pants,and of course I have tried them on. But they don´t work on a curvy body,no way.Life is unfair,I know;)
So I decided to spend few days in Italy, hoping that I will at least not care about people judging me for my outfits,but just to enjoy the day,like Margherita seems to do.

 

Blogger Karoline Kalvø said ... (2:08 PM) : 

Amazing pants. Love the casual feeling the photo shows.

Karoline Kalvo

 

Anonymous Lola said ... (3:46 PM) : 

love the attitude and the colors!
wonderful photo
http://paintitblurry.tumblr.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

great girl, great picture.

 

Anonymous Andy said ... (11:32 PM) : 

Love those pants :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 AM) : 

Effortless chic. I'm relaxing just looking at her photo.

 

Anonymous tallulah said ... (11:11 AM) : 

So effortless - she is thinking of something gooood! I do love her collarbones.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

so feminine and so cool!

 

Anonymous Tory said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Very nice!

 

Blogger Shhivika said ... (1:11 AM) : 

love how she is balancing the print with the soft cami, and accessorizing the outfit just right! she is probably thinking, "i have a photographer taking my photo...and life's good."

Bright Life and Good Style

 

Anonymous FashionIndie said ... (12:56 PM) : 

She looks like she is in her element. Beautiful photo.

http://fashionindie.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

I need to go back to Italy. Take me with you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 AM) : 

Margherita è una forma d'arte.
Una poesia sempre nuova che resta nella memoria.

 

Anonymous Linda said ... (4:45 PM) : 

LOVE her hair! This is the reason why I always try to have short hair! Never works on me, but man, is it beautiful on her!

 

Blogger Hannan said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Class in rags!

 

Anonymous Christina Marie said ... (9:20 PM) : 

LOVE this look.

naturally-christina.blogspot.com

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting