This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Glee Shoutout!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Glee Shoutout!

Yes, as mentioned on Glee last night I have named Brittany the "Trendiest Teen in America" or something like that.

Comments on "Glee Shoutout!"

 

Blogger Mara said ... (4:00 PM) : 

Love.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Loves! now how do you feel about the Bieber trend?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Hahaha! Thank you so much for referencing this!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 PM) : 

Brittany is my favorite.

 

Blogger Angel said ... (4:07 PM) : 

hahaha.. It was quite funny, I'm sure you got a good spike in traffic from all the Gleeks wondering what the Sartorialist is. Though making your way into pop culture is quite the accomplishment.. Well done!


Angels Point of View - Street Style Blog

 

Blogger IbisCaraib said ... (4:08 PM) : 

I was hoping you got wind of that! Awesome shout out!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:09 PM) : 

you have arrived!

 

Blogger noura. said ... (4:09 PM) : 

i actually laughed so hard when i heard that. brilliant.

 

Blogger Cori said ... (4:09 PM) : 

I heard that! It was quite thrilling.

 

Anonymous mll mag said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Amazing pic ;))
http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=2590

 

Blogger Anna said ... (4:10 PM) : 

love it !

 

Blogger Ashley Morgan said ... (4:12 PM) : 

haha this was awesome. I screamed at my roommates "This is actually a real website!" They didn't believe me. Now they will.

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (4:12 PM) : 

Haha, can't wait to see that episode (but I'll HAVE to wait, cause they air much later in Holland)

 

Blogger comme fraiche said ... (4:12 PM) : 

are the rumors true about your possible interest in a reality television show

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 PM) : 

that's great news :-/

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (4:14 PM) : 

I must agree. Brittany, when not in her Cheerios outfit, dresses fabulously.
I love that you watch "Glee."
Want to be best friends?

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

 

Blogger Joy said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Haven't watched the latest episode yet but kudos to you!

 

Blogger The_Unemployed_Stylist said ... (4:15 PM) : 

haha I saw that!!! Well is she??

 

Anonymous •k• said ... (4:15 PM) : 

I saw this and thought it hilarious! Fantastic shoutout.

 

Blogger Sara said ... (4:16 PM) : 

I seriously just tweeted about this. I just about died when she said it!

 

Blogger @JulieCh3 said ... (4:16 PM) : 

I LOVE GLEE! I SAW THAT EPISODE LAST NIGHT AND HEARD THE SARTORIALIST! LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH!

 

Blogger Renee said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Yes! Now I can tell my friends they should take me seriously when I say things like "Yeah, but it's totally a real blog!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

You know you've made it now.

 

Blogger sandy said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I saw that last night, cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 PM) : 

That was hysterical. How do you feel now that you have such influence on today's youth? LOL

 

Blogger il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said ... (4:24 PM) : 

love love!
no conocia tu blog.. me ha gustado mucho!.. te sigo!..
Te invito a que te pases por mi blog y si te gusta me sigas..
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/
Besos enormes

 

Blogger Onesnap said ... (4:24 PM) : 

I loved this moment during the show! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

Just saw that. Hahaha, I see that your screencap skills have come in handy here. I hope Teen Vogue will mention this too:) After all, Heather Morris had an actual interwiew with them.

 

Blogger World is My oyster said ... (4:36 PM) : 

When I saw that I almost died of happiness last night!

 

Blogger Alys said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Wish I could see that episode now, but we're a little behind over here!

 

Anonymous Elisabeth - Everything's Better with Frosting said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Lol. Nice.

 

Anonymous hogger and co. said ... (4:41 PM) : 

That was the funniest line! Was wondering whether there was any truth to that! :)

 

Blogger Diane Gauthier said ... (4:52 PM) : 

that was a fun moment in passing...you had to really be listening to catch it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

LOL that is so hilarious. the sartorialist is truly a celeb!
http://www.wordbyjessie.com
xxjj

 

Blogger Svenja said ... (4:58 PM) : 

just watched it - niiice :)

 

Blogger My Heart Blogged said ... (4:59 PM) : 

I thought it was awesome that you were mentioned on the show.
My Heart Blogged

 

Blogger Julie Leah said ... (5:00 PM) : 

Loved this moment! I was actually thinking about it today wondering if you would mention it on the blog :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 PM) : 

i saw that! i was so excited for you!

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (5:08 PM) : 

when i heard that last night i got so excited for you

www.postmodernrunway.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM) : 

was hoping someone would catch this! hahaha <3

 

Blogger HENRY FRY said ... (5:11 PM) : 

I feel like all the stars have aligned.

 

Blogger Katie said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Hahaha! I think it's great you posted this.

 

Blogger Karolina said ... (5:25 PM) : 

haha, nice!
I must see it then

 

Blogger Raquel said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Haha, that was hilarious. And it was like my ears perked up when she mentioned the Satorialist.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:33 PM) : 

When I saw this episode i immediately checked here. Congrats on reaching a whole new audience. Introducing good style to young America via Glee.

 

Blogger Beth said ... (5:44 PM) : 

i KNEW it! it's the poly-acrylic blend bow, isn't it?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:48 PM) : 

I thought that was pretty funny. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:02 PM) : 

i saw it last nite it was great!

 

Blogger Jakarech said ... (6:20 PM) : 

haha too funny! I love the show and of course love your blog!

http://cestclassique.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Josh said ... (6:34 PM) : 

oh wow, amazing! I love Glee and I love your blog, how wonderful to mesh it together....looking forward to that episode!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

hahaha you are so sweet =]

 

Anonymous Sophie Mhabille said ... (7:03 PM) : 

so retro chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:10 PM) : 

lols at 'or something like that'.
media mogul and all that.

 

Blogger Spokey said ... (7:24 PM) : 

lol! love glee!

 

Blogger The Catalyst said ... (7:30 PM) : 

I thought Brittany had good lines but that was by far my favourite!

 

Blogger yrmama said ... (7:31 PM) : 

Just be sure it's a carousel horse on your sweater, not a reindeer.

 

Blogger caribbelle said ... (7:42 PM) : 

now that is amazing...congrats. That's how you know you're big!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

I'm quite proud to be a Gleek that was aware of your blog well before "Glee" mentioned it. <3 Was so pleased to hear the reference last night!

 

Blogger Kazuki Yamada said ... (8:07 PM) : 

I love glee too! and I like Brittany!

 

Blogger Brittany D'Lynne said ... (8:17 PM) : 

I actually squealed aloud when I heard that! My husband looked at me like I was crazy...until I explained that I loved your blog and read it daily...and then he just looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Whatever.
http://www.dlynne16.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Rene said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Haha! I saw that and wondered if you would get word...or maybe you watch Glee. Either way is cool. Congratulations, you are officially famous!

 

Anonymous Maryam said ... (8:29 PM) : 

good i wasn't the only one squealing:)

 

Blogger Arthurs House said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Heather Morris ROCKS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:40 PM) : 

Love Glee. Love Brittany. Love this blog. Epic!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:55 PM) : 

I saw that and my jaw dropped. So funny.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

you should be most proud of that shoutout!!! you know you've really made it when you get a shoutout on glee! ;)
congrats!!!

 

Blogger stereotype said ... (9:20 PM) : 

I saw that and thought Glee and The Sartorialist - my two worlds are colliding.
p.s. Glee now officially famous for mentioning The Sart.

 

Blogger Megan said ... (9:27 PM) : 

Loved that!!!

 

Blogger Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said ... (9:31 PM) : 

Hahaha, this was so funny. I wondered if you heard that they mentioned you. Love it.

Write it in Lipstick

 

Blogger Kati said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Love it!! And that's all it takes and she has an interview with Teen Vogue. ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Do a reality show Scott! I heard about a proposition for Marc and Robert to do one, and I think that's a terrible idea as it would only overexpose them. With you, it would answer any questions people have about street style photographers while providing great access to chic insiders and a peek at this great new form of photography, of which you are at the forefront. Plus, Garance looks stupendous on film, as you know. I spotted you guys at Marc and Proenza on the livestream.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Major thumbs up

 

Blogger mjcromp said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Haha! I watched that and when she said SARTORIALIST, i was so happy! :D
I love Heather Morris & The Sartorialist <3

 

Blogger The Wh0le Story said ... (9:54 PM) : 

I was so excited to hear the name of my favorite style blog on a wonderful show! Congrats!

 

Blogger marjorie rose said ... (10:04 PM) : 

How exciting! The kids are gonna go crazy over you!

 

Blogger Sabina said ... (10:11 PM) : 

Congrats. That's so sick it's really, really cool.

 

Blogger Katherine said ... (10:20 PM) : 

Hahah love it! That's when you know you've made it big!
La Petite Marmoset

 

Blogger espadrille154 said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Genius!


http://espadrille154.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Mr. Gamo said ... (10:32 PM) : 

it's not a deer, it's a Carousel Horse

 

Blogger Emily said ... (10:39 PM) : 

Saw this today and loved it!

 

Blogger Natasha and Jesse said ... (10:50 PM) : 

I love this...but just remember she took the look from Rachel!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 PM) : 

So awesome! I was delighted when I heard it on Glee last night! :) :)

 

Blogger notanymore said ... (11:50 PM) : 

Like many commenters, I was thrilled that you got a shout out. And my friends who think my blogging thing is silly but aware you are on my blog roll were very surprised. They considered you (and my blogging) to be very... niche.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 PM) : 

Yay! I heard this and yelled "Did she just reference The Sartorialist?" My favorite blog and favorite tv show coming together! Loves it!

 

Blogger Megan Elizabeth Rose said ... (12:00 AM) : 

perfect!

 

Blogger ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said ... (12:19 AM) : 

LOVELY GIRL!

 

Blogger ninhkinpOop said ... (12:42 AM) : 

I was watching Glee last night and I'm like omgosh I know that blog! :) and I was thinking I never knew you had a connection with Glee, I guess you don't
But ahaha did you like the sexy schoolgirl librarian chic look?

 

Blogger Meg Schmidt said ... (1:12 AM) : 

dude, Brittany is by far the funniest.

www.megadoodlebug.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:55 AM) : 

Caught that as I watched the episode this morning... very cool!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:55 AM) : 

Love it! I nudged my boyfriend, and said "that's that blogger I was telling you about!" but he doesn't really pay attention to me when I'm watching Glee.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 AM) : 

I think you should name Rachel (the original Geek trendsetter) instead. Love you!!!!

 

Anonymous kate said ... (2:33 AM) : 

I literally watched that about an hour ago. Haha love it. That was going to happen eventually.

 

Blogger Overlooking Mississippi said ... (2:50 AM) : 

I saw it and instantly thought I HAVE to comment :)

so cool..Brittany loves you LOL

 

Blogger The AstroCat said ... (4:04 AM) : 

Haha, I just watch that episode yesterday. I smiled when she said that:)

 

Anonymous whatkatydidnext said ... (4:42 AM) : 

Haven't seen this episode yet - but hoping now that everyone I've been harping on about your blog to in the UK will take a look :D

 

Anonymous nikki said ... (5:30 AM) : 

when i heard her say that i wondered how many viewers would know what she was talking about...!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 AM) : 

I didn't watch the episode, but wow! Making it into such a popular tv show is quite an accomplishment, even with all the success that you've already had, and I'm sure it will bring lots of people to your blog, which is wonderful!

 

Anonymous IS THIS IT? models review said ... (6:00 AM) : 

hehe yeeeo, adorable and flawless at the same time... :)

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/

 

Anonymous gloria said ... (6:53 AM) : 

heard it, saw it, squealed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Haha I love Brittany! She's like "yay I'm going to graduate!" for recognising the word love. And then with her whole life issue of being Brittany S. Pierce hehe. And feeling bad for the baby cannons.

 

Blogger Samantha said ... (9:15 AM) : 

LOVE.

 

Blogger Claud said ... (9:19 AM) : 

I like her! And not to mention she's funny. :))

 

Anonymous Kimmmay said ... (9:27 AM) : 

i was watching glee yesterday online and when i heard britany say your name i was like OMG!

I AM FOLLOWING THAT BLOGGERRR !

HAHA :P

I LOVE YOU BLOG KEEP IT UP !

 

Blogger Silvia Negretti said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Lovely!
xoxo
S

http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

 

Blogger larainydays said ... (9:41 AM) : 

My teenagers and I started cracking up when we heard the reference. It's very cool that you ran with it.

 

Blogger ainnizam said ... (9:55 AM) : 

I saw this on Glee and IMMEDIATELY checked your blog to see if u caught this as well!!
Love!

 

Anonymous Louisa said ... (10:05 AM) : 

BRILLIANT!

 

Blogger Jenna Robert said ... (10:09 AM) : 

haha clever!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (11:10 AM) : 

I LOVE YOU SCOTT. XD

 

Blogger Circe said ... (11:25 AM) : 

LOVE this blog and LOVE Glee. And LOVE you ON/WITH/IN Glee :)

 

Blogger D said ... (11:31 AM) : 

LOL. omg. I totally caught that. congrats!! :)

 

Anonymous Best of Beehive said ... (11:50 AM) : 

...And your site is made. Congrats.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

Congrats for being mentioned on Glee :D I love Brittany's character!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

best line of the episode!

 

Anonymous Anna said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Brittany is my favorite...hands down! (And now you'll get bunches of gLeek traffic! Maybe the pop culture will take some notes from your blog and start to look a bit more decent, no?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

such a funny episode of glee

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

You know you're someone when you've been mentioned on Glee (or Gossip Gir). Even more when your name is next to The Biebs. Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 PM) : 

I am so happy to be a gleek, and also know who/what The Sartorialist is, one of my favorite websites.

 

Blogger Che said ... (2:05 PM) : 

HAHAHH!!! i caught that when i was watching it.. i had to rewind and listen to it again!!! =]

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:17 PM) : 

I am addicted to Glee, I love Brittany!!!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable. blogspot.com

 

Blogger lorelei said ... (2:43 PM) : 

I think I had to rewind back to that scene about three times just to make sure I'd heard correctly. And then promptly texted my sister excitedly asking her if she'd heard who was mentioned on Glee a few minutes ago.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 PM) : 

I love it! Glee has hit a new high.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:23 PM) : 

When I heard the line I immedialy went to the website to see if it was true! Thanks for validating!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:57 PM) : 

haha i so appreciate you confirming the glee mention.

 

Blogger porchmouse said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Even my husband got the joke, since I talk to him about your site. Well played!

 

Anonymous Lisa Stevens said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Love it!! So funny.

 

Blogger Keltie C. said ... (4:28 PM) : 

you are epic !!!


Highkicks+Highhopes

 

Blogger Raquelita said ... (5:49 PM) : 

I squealed when I heard Brittany mention you on the episode! To continue in the same vein of earlier comments, you know you've become a cultural icon when you're referenced in the pop culture series of the moment ;) You're awesome, Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:02 PM) : 

haha that's great! I just saw this scene and looked at your site to see if it was true

 

Blogger vsk said ... (6:04 PM) : 

Great publicity!!!!

 

Blogger The View from The Back said ... (6:21 PM) : 

I know, when I heard the shoutout, I squealed with delight!

 

Blogger Emma said ... (6:37 PM) : 

I loved that!

 

Blogger Amy said ... (7:14 PM) : 

Yes! I was so excited when I saw this! Hoping that you were on board :)

 

Blogger emily ruth said ... (8:19 PM) : 

i loved hearing that! you totally deserve the shout out...love your stuff!

 

Anonymous Miss Mellow said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Félicitations! I have been following you and was so thrilled to hear the blog mentioned :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Glad to see the spotlight on Brittany. Funny girl and so talented.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:09 PM) : 

You have indeed made it. Next? The Times crossword puzzle...36 Down...

 

Blogger thehunted said ... (9:12 PM) : 

really???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

I was so excited!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Finally a combo of the two greatest icons of the decade: The Sartorialist and Brittany S. Pierce.

http://comeonknocking.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Jess said ... (12:41 AM) : 

I was just watching the episode on Hulu, and when I heard her mention you, I immediately clicked over here to see if you had referenced it. :D

 

Blogger xoxoMDG said ... (12:54 AM) : 

literally died of excitement when Brit mentioned The Sartorialist

 

Blogger Chris Formosa said ... (1:04 AM) : 

LOVE GLEE! i laughed so hard when she said that!

 

Anonymous Lindsay said ... (1:14 AM) : 

I about dropped my glass when I heard Brittany mention you on Glee last night. How much more traffic did you get overnight?

lindsay living

 

Anonymous sandra a. said ... (2:27 AM) : 

totally said outloud, 'i know who she's talking about!

 

Anonymous anonymista said ... (7:48 AM) : 

yes, Brittany's style has really taken off since she left the Cheerios. Who better than the Sartorialist to recognize that ... on a national scale no less!?
LOVE your blog ... and Glee. This is super.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 AM) : 

MY WORLDS HAVE COLLIDED: Fashion and Glee....Oh Happy Day

 

Anonymous annie said ... (8:13 AM) : 

I watched this episode yesterday night! Great!

 

Blogger ann. said ... (9:23 AM) : 

two of my fav loves-glee & sartorialist-finally becoming one. o happy day!

 

Blogger shanooshi said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Wondered if you signed off on that, it was funny though...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

LOVE. Maybe this will inspire a whole new generation of style.

 

Blogger the Fame said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Brittany is gorgeous, Glee is gorgeous and The Sartorialist is gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM) : 

whoever manages wardrobe for glee does a great job. from sue's track suits to emma's adorable ensembles, the outfits not only look great, but they're very appropriate.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 PM) : 

Haha I just loved that reference ! Keep on you're great

 

Blogger Alejandra Mondaca / Séptimo Sentido said ... (2:28 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Alejandra Mondaca / Séptimo Sentido said ... (2:37 PM) : 

I saw this first and told my husband: Wow! We all love Brittany! Then I watched the episode, as usually, and I got it.

This is what I call good cross-media marketing!!!!

Great show, great blog!

 

Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said ... (5:11 PM) : 

I was so happy when I heard her said that! That was a really funny line too :-)

 

Anonymous Jenna said ... (12:25 AM) : 

haha LOVE Brittany S. Pierce

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

I was like OMG I know who he is ,lol!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 PM) : 

Love it.

 

Blogger isinspira said ... (1:40 PM) : 

awesome!

 

Blogger Kathryn G said ... (3:33 PM) : 

love that you went with it! it was fun to hear you mentioned on Glee. love your work!

 

Blogger Alien said ... (5:58 PM) : 

I saw THAT! It made me giggle. Goes to prove Glee knows their stuff.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 PM) : 

My daughter and I just looked at each other and started laughing...It was awesome! We love Brittany! And we love The Sartorialist!

 

Blogger inabadromance said ... (10:47 PM) : 

yeaaahh when i heard it... it was soo funy, cos i said to myself.. i'm fan of that blog.. so funny. i am sure that 50% of everybody that heard that didn't pay any attention. :) congrats.

 

Blogger rei said ... (12:43 AM) : 

also saw this episode. quite thrilled to hear your "name"!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (1:25 AM) : 

I love this! I, too, screamed in excitement when Brit said The Sartorialist! But, we all have to keep in mind Rachel is the true sexy library chic babe in Glee, and if anybody deserves to be the "Trendiest Teen in America," it's her. Oh, yeah, how do we feel about leg warmers being used on our arms? lol

 

Blogger Penny said ... (5:54 AM) : 

Heh yay! I was so happy when Britney mentioned The Sartorialist!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Haha yes I laughed so hard when she said that. Love it!! Everyone knows The Sartorialist!! :)

-Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Hehe I loved that line. When I heard it I screamed out "I read the Sartorialist!!! OMFG they made a reference to it!" my friends were looking at me like WTF but it was worth it :)

 

Blogger anonylicious said ... (1:10 AM) : 

hahaha...glad to know i wasn't alone when i screamed! my husband asked me why i was laughing coz he didn't get it!

be ready now, GLEEKS might start stalking you.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:19 PM) : 

lol.. i am glad everybody was gigling as much as i did when this blog was mentioned :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 PM) : 

This is NOT a reindeer, it's a carousel horse!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM) : 

Glee is awesome.!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:16 AM) : 

HAHAH I am sooo happy you blogged on this! I was watching the episode with my friends and literally laughed out loud saying, "I follow that blog!"

 

Anonymous fernanana said ... (1:58 AM) : 

ditto to everyone. Loved the shout out to you. Soooo deserved!!!

 

Anonymous Melissa L said ... (4:35 PM) : 

I was pumped to be able to tell my friends what she was going on about on the episode! Definitely love everything about this mention!

 

Anonymous Amberdawn said ... (3:38 AM) : 

Well obviously. How can you not love carousel horse sweaters?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting