This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Paperbagged Denim, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

On the Street....Paperbagged Denim, Paris

Comments on "On the Street....Paperbagged Denim, Paris"

 

Anonymous Leanne said ... (9:48 AM) : 

WOW ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITTTT!!!

http://urbanoptimist.wordpress.com/

 

Blogger IN TERMS OF ME said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Her denim, this picture and the lady itself are all on point!

http://intermsofme.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous amyC said ... (9:49 AM) : 

splendid pants those are!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Perfect insouciant outfit. The socks and heels are fabulous x

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:50 AM) : 

I love this outfit and photo!

 

Anonymous Annie said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Oh. I love those, I really do! Wish I could have them! And I love the choice of hosiery and shoes.

 

Blogger Mary Beth said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Cute...these would be easy to sew...the trick is to make 'em stylish as this woman did with her rocking shoes.

 

Blogger Christy Jaldori said ... (9:53 AM) : 

I love this look! :D

 

Anonymous de chan said ... (9:53 AM) : 

tres jolie!

 

Blogger Frozen Fashion said ... (9:53 AM) : 

This lady, has big plans.

I love how she pulled everything together presenting such a strong femine image.

The red nail and lipstick and then the rich grey socks peeking from her shoes to the hem of her jeans. Really really nice.

♥♥

Ciao Ciao

Check out my Give Away @
http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/
Sharing Lots of Love n Fun!
♥♥

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Love the attitude!

 

Blogger Cecille said ... (9:54 AM) : 

JUST GREAT!!

 

Anonymous Barbara Scatolini said ... (9:55 AM) : 

i loved the way she mixed her jeans with the socks (i also liked her glasses!) gret shot :]

 

Blogger S said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Love the look, especially the jeans and how they're cinched in. Also, those are amazing shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

It's the shiny shoes that are catching my eye!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

I love this look... sooooooo much!

 

Blogger Francesca Robertson said ... (10:01 AM) : 

love the slouchy jacket and slouchy jeans!!

xoxo,
F

Le Kiss Kiss- Click Here!

 

Blogger GINGER FASHION MONSTERS said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Those trousers looks brilliant with heels and a bit of sock showing!

http://www.gingerfashionmonsters.blgspot.com

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (10:03 AM) : 

I love the colors in this photo. They're dark but multi-layered. She really nailed this outfit, both in terms of proportion, textures, and the pops of red on her lips and nails! Good work Scott!

Hand drawn:
My Closet in Sketches

 

Anonymous Jordana @ White Cabana said ... (10:04 AM) : 

This photo just confirms the fact that red nails are awesome! Love how they offer some brightness to the whole ensemble.
-Jordana

 

Blogger hem ljuva hem said ... (10:08 AM) : 

love the glasses and shoes <3
makes me even more excited for my visit to paris in two days!
can't wait to escape the cold in stockholm.

http://homesweethem.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Tres chic!

 

Blogger The Baker said ... (10:09 AM) : 

I love the look-all of the elements are very pulled together. From her berry lips to the shoes.

getyourowncake.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sing of Singature Style said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Wow, wonderful look! Saving this for inspiration later.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Maryanne said ... (10:12 AM) : 

flashback to the early 1980's.
cropped trouser trend coming on strong...and always looks best when paired with a heel, as pictured here.

once again navy as a predominant colour.
inky navy is the new black.

this is a great multi-textured look.
silk blouse, denim, woolen socks..

 

Blogger Fashion Agony said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Perfect outfit!
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger whatever said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Nice girl:D

www.ohmystrangebird.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Angel said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Very nice Scott, I love the texture of her socks and the color of her lips.

Angels Point of View - Street Style Blog

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Cool sunglasses!!!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/2011/01/dolori-intercostali.html

 

Blogger Erin Willett said ... (10:20 AM) : 

A nice complete look. Her body language and the shot helps capture her true and attitude so well.

Hey, Reckless Mind

 

Blogger Emma Hoareau said ... (10:24 AM) : 

LOVE the contrast of the jean, the woolly sock and the patent shoe

 

Blogger CabinetParts.com said ... (10:25 AM) : 

I really like this look with the John Lennonesque glasses.

Nice heels too, looks comfy!

 

Blogger Eugenia Woods said ... (10:35 AM) : 

The shoes!!

 

Blogger Stylison said ... (10:36 AM) : 

cool look!

xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Impeccable style! I love her outfit!
The jeans are just perfect, aren't they?

xx
fashion illustrations: Illustrated-Moodboard.com 

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

What a great outfit!

Amazing!

xx Ale

 

Blogger Shevah said ... (10:46 AM) : 

I love the socks!







www.shevahh.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:48 AM) : 

totally chic, amazing shot, loving the combination of these chunky jeans and the classy black pumps

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

 

Blogger Allen - East Hampton said ... (10:53 AM) : 

love her look, even though i'm not sure i understand the pants. also, a very crisp, elegant photo.

 

Blogger Tobey said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Such a great look!

 

Anonymous Anni said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Very nice look!
I love the way her jacket, pants and shoes work together. Very inspiring.
But the glasses... No.

 

Blogger Kazuki Yamada said ... (11:12 AM) : 

I love this denim style, her look. the roll-up denim? is cute.

 

Blogger FH said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Great style :)

 

Blogger Neus said ... (11:14 AM) : 

I love the mix of the pants with the shoes! And the mountain-bike of course!
www.tinynicethings.blogspot.com

 

Blogger caribbelle said ... (11:19 AM) : 

I love it all, for some reason especially the socks. The shoes are fabulous as well!

 

Blogger Eryl said ... (11:19 AM) : 

This whole photograph is utterly seductive. And she is wonderful. Try as I may I can't imagine this outfit with any substitutions, all the elements work together to make a beautiful whole.

 

Anonymous La Femme Française said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Love her look.

 

Blogger FASHIONNOIHSAF said ... (11:26 AM) : 

chic and effortless personified
x naomi
http://fashion-noihsaf.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Artfully Awear said ... (11:28 AM) : 

Oh wow, great pants! I love the blue denim with black. Lovely shot!

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (11:29 AM) : 

digging this photo.

love seeing people where clothes that look comfy.

enough of all the super tight garb!

those sunnies really top things off though.

sweet!

http://jimjims.net

 

Blogger Sandeep said ... (11:39 AM) : 

ohh...I am loving the pose, the lipstick and nail polish to match, and the outfit. Now this woman understands the art of dressing. Beautiful picture one of my favorites thus far.

http://thegrandeurs.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger mo said ... (11:41 AM) : 

Love the touch of the lip´s color!!
XOXO

http://teenagedream-mo.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger EYE-LOVE COSMETICS said ... (11:44 AM) : 

I think I just fell in love...the porcelain skin and the deep lips. Obsessed with the jeans

eyelovecosmetics.blogspot.com
havetogetlost.blogspot.com

 

Blogger me and alice said ... (11:56 AM) : 

WOW!
I love it!

xoxo Susanne

 

Anonymous Victoria Regia said ... (11:57 AM) : 

I believe this is Valentina Ilardi Martin. She is a stylist and the owner/editor of Grey Magazine. Thanks for posting her picture - I am a huge fan of hers!

 

Anonymous Victoria Regia said ... (11:58 AM) : 

I believe this is Valentina Ilardi Martin. She is a stylist and the owner/editor of Grey Magazine. Thanks for posting her picture - I am a huge fan of hers!

 

Blogger Blair Nastasi said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Love the shades and the shoes!

Check out my post about punk fashion in 2011;

www.ttsattic.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Anna said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Love her sunnies and her shoes!
so chic...

Enjoy my giveaway: DIOR MASCARA

www.fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous ana said ... (12:12 PM) : 

I love the look

 

Blogger Blond Panther & Louboutin... said ... (12:12 PM) : 

i love it ;)
http://blondpantheretlouboutin.blogspot.com/2011/01/casual-day.html#links

 

Blogger WobiSobi said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Love the denim with the shoes and socks.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:26 PM) : 

L O V E her shoes!!!!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 PM) : 

I can't take my eyes off of her. Fabulous outfit, striking makeup, simply wonderful. And I covet those shoes!!

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (12:29 PM) : 

I love every single thing about this look and this photograph!

 

Anonymous Digger said ... (12:29 PM) : 

Those jean trousers......are they cinched or pleated?
Either way, I love the self fabric belt and paper bag waistband.

www.38in365.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous fashionsdirtylaundry said ... (12:31 PM) : 

It's not Yasmin?

I love the coat!

 

Blogger Sophia said ... (12:33 PM) : 

I love her glasses and her jeans. The finger nails give a bit of colour to it and high heels are absolutely necessary for those jeans.

http://umbrellabeachfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous carole said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Just great. For me, the best photos alwyays seem to come from Paris.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

wow love her jeans, socks and shoes!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:02 PM) : 

I lvoe th eshoes and the amazing use of the denim: really cool!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger thwany said ... (1:05 PM) : 

she looks great.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Amazing outfit- so chic. Love the trousers. The subtle pattern in the socks adds something to the outfit.

www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Belén said ... (1:10 PM) : 

these sunglasses!! OMG!! just gorgeous!

great picture!!!

www.sasani.ch
a Swiss fashion blog

 

Blogger lia said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Pure and different! Love watching these looks when I walk down the street..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

gorgeous colors.
the sunglasses are the best topper.
<3
xoxo

 

Blogger Oh my Dior! said ... (1:40 PM) : 

wow so chic so Paris!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

so effortlessly chic!

 

Anonymous kathy said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Love this look -- I think it's the blouse that justifies the great socks and makes the lip and nail color say "yes" in a more intesting way. It's not easy to find such a great blouse!

 

Blogger Judith Ross said ... (2:12 PM) : 

That does it. I'm moving to Paris so I can wear cool clothes and ride a bike.

www.talkingwriting.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM) : 

I love the whole outfit, especially the jacket, which seems very french, that oversized pocket with pleats to match the oversize jeans. I like grey with denim, it seems chic and funky. Like the socks. The little peek of silk underneath is fun, I haven't seen a blouse like this for a long time.

 

Blogger Brigette Black said ... (2:31 PM) : 

Please keep posting Paris photos! I need the inspiration for my trip coming up... Thanks for doing what you do so well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:46 PM) : 

yes, it's valentina ilardi!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Loved this style lo those many years ago (though I never rocked it this well, I fear). Kind of sad that it just won't work for me now, but it'll be nice to see it revived on the young 'uns. Do plan on scouting out a pair of Lennon-esque shades for myself, though.

 

Blogger It-Blogirls said ... (2:55 PM) : 

love the sunglasses

 

Anonymous Stephanie said ... (3:07 PM) : 

I love all these pictures you post. I love people watching.

 

Blogger The Cat's Whiskers said ... (3:10 PM) : 

She reminds me of a casually dresses Lady Gaga. I think it's the face and the shades!!

♥ ♥ ♥

www.apartmenttwentythree.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Kasen said ... (3:14 PM) : 

In Paris ? She doesn't look french !
And the glasses ... not easy to wear! But it looks good on her

 

Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said ... (3:16 PM) : 

I like her shoes.

windowshopz.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

VERY VERY COOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM) : 

I love her shoes! xo Sherrie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

LOVED the pants and the shoes *_*
awesome

http://villacatavento.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 PM) : 

i'm hungry for new photos...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 PM) : 

I LOVE HER PALE SKIN.. SO PERFECT..

 

Blogger SabinePsynopsis said ... (3:48 PM) : 

I've been missing the bicycles! And how cool are her trousers!
& how wonderful is this picture?!

 

Blogger SMD said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Paper-bag denim?? what an interesting look! Denim is almost exclusively done with zippers and flys holding them up, but I love how this piece pushes the boundaries. And I like the bike. Go green. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM) : 

bad dressed

 

Blogger The Dandelion Tamer said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Paper bag jean pant, very cool. So, this photo; the fact that you took it, strikes me as part of this collective unconscious symbolism that I'm noticing in the world. It has a Tim Burton-borne, skeletal, sculpted, marblesque quality. Her head: dark hair pulled away from her face, pale, pale skin, dark, roundish eyeglass frames (like hollow eye sockets), emotionless expression...very captivating. It reminds me of the beautiful, undead, Burton, Twilight, Vampire symbolism that is...

 

Anonymous Someone said ... (4:06 PM) : 

I don't understand... It's been icy cold in Paris for months now, how come this lady's dressed up as if it was springtime???

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:21 PM) : 

Not my fav silhouette but it looks great on her!

www.wani-djdanger.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:37 PM) : 

I've been following your blog for a little while now and I can't help but to be a bit jealous of your travels and snapshots. Congratulations on your career. Please, continue to inspire those of us who live vicariously.


-L O V E

 

Anonymous Sara said ... (5:00 PM) : 

I want her sunnies. So cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Love this look!


Bjoos

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

I love the look but when was this taken? It's freezing in Paris! The clouds are so dense and so low it seems like the place is eternally at sunset, even at midday. Sunglasses? A light jacket, open? I feel like such a Michelin man, with leggings under my pants and three layers of sweaters on top. I would like to see how people pull off chic and warm.
At the same time, she is marvelous and the shot is brilliant photography. I would like to be able to annotate your pictures for later reference, like when the temperatures are more amenable to such a style.
I do love your snow pix from NY.

 

Blogger KimChicSisters said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Love your outfit!

http:kimchicsisters.blogspot.com

 

Blogger My Stylish Muse said ... (5:16 PM) : 

She looks fabulous and so stylish - love the denims and those cute shoes!

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (5:53 PM) : 

absolutely love this look
Dear Scott I'll see you at the Pitti in Florence and later in Milan

 

Anonymous Zoe said ... (5:54 PM) : 

splendid!!!


- Zoe @ allforstyle.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Young Lilith Crane.

 

Blogger Café Ciza said ... (6:18 PM) : 

Her bold lipstick grabs my attention at first, and then ... then it's her fabulous shoes! :)

 

Blogger Yajaira said ... (6:32 PM) : 

love it!!

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Chic chic and super chic! love all the mix and the red touches, SUPERBE!
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com

 

Blogger comme fraiche said ... (7:12 PM) : 

like the denim and jacket, but it's her shades and heels that really catch your eye!

 

Anonymous Liza said ... (7:33 PM) : 

Love this look! Her stockings and boots look so cool with pleated jeans!

http://lizalooblog.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Katherine said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Love that detail, and I really like her extra long sleeves!

www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com

 

Blogger Whitney Sherrell said ... (7:59 PM) : 

I'm adoring this, especially the socks and the jeans!

Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Babs said ... (8:19 PM) : 

AP23, I totally thought the same thing. Way too covered up though, haha!

 

Blogger Luciane at HomeBunch.com said ... (8:46 PM) : 

TO COPY: red lips + red nails!


xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 PM) : 

It's cool the way she is using her jacket pocket as a bag... no extra straps needed here!

 

Blogger Lizzie Derksen said ... (9:15 PM) : 

The pockets look like those on Chanel's trademark jackets from the 30s.

 

Blogger Jasmin said ... (9:17 PM) : 

your photo is amazing!

http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Sol said ... (9:21 PM) : 

I love the jacket and the shoes, definitely. But I have a question, do you really think showing ocks is elegant? I wolud not dare go out with trousers of that lenght, and wearing socks.
I don't want to be offensive, just asking because here where I live (Argentina) that's not ordinary.

 

Anonymous artdecodiamonds said ... (9:32 PM) : 

Love the bracelet and the shoes.. fantastic!

 

Anonymous Arianna Nicole said ... (10:04 PM) : 

this is the perfect balance of boho and fitted jackets. it looks great!

 

Blogger fashioneggpplant said ... (10:15 PM) : 

She looks so cool and together! I love it!

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ripped Jeans said ... (10:41 PM) : 

lalalalaLOOOVVE

 

Blogger My Heart Blogged said ... (11:02 PM) : 

Lovely outfit. I love the proportions of it.
My Heart Blogged

 

Anonymous Zenobiar said ... (11:28 PM) : 

Once again proof that Europeans are clueless about denim. The pants are ridiculous. Maybe in a drapey wool crepe. Love the hair, pallor, sunglasses, and the red nails/lips, though.

 

Blogger Nadine2point0 said ... (11:28 PM) : 

How does she make this look cool? I'd look like a stuffed ragdoll in cinched jeans. It's the nails, isn't it....

 

Blogger Fir and Fal said ... (11:50 PM) : 

I could use a pair of jeans like this.

 

Blogger Rosa Tang said ... (12:03 AM) : 

so effortlessly fantastic!

http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Kurtis said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Shockblaze!!!

 

Blogger Basir Annas Sidiq said ... (1:03 AM) : 

That is cool .
^_^

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (3:15 AM) : 

great pic, wow! Love it so much!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Anonymous Lee Oliveira said ... (3:25 AM) : 

Loving the dark look and dark photo..
Gorgeous shot Scott
LOx

 

Anonymous Arc de Triomphe hotels said ... (4:15 AM) : 

Very classy and posh.

 

Blogger Maria Silvia F said ... (4:34 AM) : 

I love this photo! I really love "the Sartorialist"
Happy new year
Mary from www.theflashyblue.blogspot.com

 

Blogger dan said ... (4:39 AM) : 

ABSOLUT GREAT.
Shoes, socks, denims, the jacket, her shades, and her attitude.
She´s just cool.
And the picture is on the point.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:56 AM) : 

Super cool!!!





Lovely <33

xoxo*

 

Anonymous mademoiselle-marie said ... (6:04 AM) : 

Vraiment belle !!
bonne année ;)

http://www.mademoiselle-marie.fr

 

Blogger Julia said ... (6:06 AM) : 

Hmm... It's been icy cold in Paris for months now, how come this lady's dressed up as if it was springtime???
But nice it was.

 

Anonymous Pernille said ... (6:33 AM) : 

so cool - so effortless - so beautiful!
Love love love the pants+socks and the red nails and lips.
Great look!

 

Anonymous Kazuko said ... (6:40 AM) : 

perfect! and very inspiring. her jacket is beautiful.

 

Blogger PardonMeMonChéri said ... (7:18 AM) : 

This is so wonderful!
I love the shade of her lipstick and the elegance of her hair in accordance with her sunglasses!
Magnifique!

Check out what's going on in my head!
http://pardonmemoncheri.blogspot.com/

Feel Free to comment and maybe follow me!
xx

 

Anonymous Melanieee said ... (7:23 AM) : 

It's very high-end comfprtable. I love those shoes. I have a pair just like that!!

 

Anonymous Joanna said ... (7:23 AM) : 

Cool outfit!

http://theythinkimtooyoung.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:27 AM) : 

Love everything!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Strange to see I am (almost) the only one not loving those jeans..

 

Blogger lauraswelt said ... (7:42 AM) : 

love her high heels, red nails and denim very much, but i don´t like her sunglasses - ugh...

 

Blogger 82Brute said ... (7:47 AM) : 

I think these are not the kind of pants you just blithely throw on with sneakers and a t-shirt. They could look like mom-jeans if not combined thoughtfully. This woman, however, has pulled this look together down to the last detail and it works beautifully. The pulled-back hair, red lips and nails add sophistication, the sunglasses add an air of serious cool. The jacket is just oversized enough without appearing dumpy and the heels elongate the leg. I really like this look on her.

 

Anonymous Shauny said ... (7:55 AM) : 

Love that true blue shade of denim.

 

Anonymous Middleseason said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Love everything of this shot: the woman, her autfit, her make up and the backstage

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:04 AM) : 

THAT'S LOVLYY

 

Blogger Whoop it up! said ... (8:15 AM) : 

greeeat look!!!

http://www.whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Sweepstaker said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Wow. Cool and chic! :) Love the outfit, just don't know if I would look good if I'll wear the same thing. hahaha.

 

Blogger WeruniaB said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Love it!

http://ididitallbymyselfmummy.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Maria Ana said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Love the socks with the rest;)

maria ana
www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1314916/something-beautiful

 

Blogger Adriana Parrilla said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Just a great style, not a lot off people can pull it off, she definitely can.

http://voilamadame.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Fashion in the Alps said ... (10:30 AM) : 

GREAT LOOK, love it, very chic ;)

xoxo S.

aand take a look at my blog and follow if you want (also on Facebook or Bloglovin) -would be great!

http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger -♥ Ela © said ... (11:27 AM) : 

I like it :x ~

 

Blogger Giuppy d'Aura said ... (11:29 AM) : 

she is simply a goddesss :*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:34 PM) : 

cool look, wonderful jacket. this pocket is not afraid of living dangerously!

 

Blogger Katrina Ortiz Katona said ... (2:50 PM) : 

Beautiful picture! She looks stylish and comfortable... I actually love how her leggings combine so effortlessly with the rest of her outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 PM) : 

somebody knows some brands that make thoos pants?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

somebody knows some brands that make thoos pants?!

 

Blogger Alex Adamson said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Wow, I'm not sure that I could pull those pants off, but it sure makes me want to try!

http://akadamson.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Lucia said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Just how on earth do those French gals do it? Here's an outfit I couldn't think up if you paid me! And she looks amazing and interesting. She's like me, though with the stuffed pockets, :)

Left you a shout out at my blog, and have fun in Seoul.

 

Blogger Tania said ... (3:44 PM) : 

I'm in love with the shoes and the sunnies!

heistcambon.blogspot.com

 

Blogger HStrang said ... (4:09 PM) : 

The red nails absolutely do it for me. If she didn't have them, I would think twice about the look - but the nails make it!

 

Anonymous mabelmabel said ... (4:17 PM) : 

A great, super-great, pocket.

J'aime cette poche.

This woman's got somewhere to go, something to do: the best message clothing can send, right?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

i really like the combination of those socks and shoes

http://watermelonfeet.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Julia said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Clasically beautiful!

x

http://thecapsulewardrobeproject2011.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Letizia said ... (6:45 PM) : 

Oh my Gosh, I have a crush. So powerful!

 

Blogger Ro said ... (7:55 PM) : 

so calmed...loved it!
XOXO

 

Anonymous María said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Perfecto, me encanta el look. Yo quiero uno!!!!!!

 

Blogger Court Style said ... (8:59 PM) : 

I want the sunglasses she's wearing! also what a great photograph! http://thetrendlookbook.blogspot.com

 

Blogger naomi said ... (9:20 PM) : 

everything about this is perfect!

finally hatachi

 

Blogger Trent Moller said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Looks like she means business, but effortlessly...........

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:37 PM) : 

Let's call her, lady sublime!

 

Blogger Jessie Rubin said ... (9:37 PM) : 

such a cool outfit but most of all lovin the sunglasses (:

http://myatypicalmantality.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

L-OO-VE fabulous women with bikes. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 PM) : 

What's not to love about Paris...the red nails, round glasses, high heels, bike, old world walls outside a new world shop. Aaaah.

 

Blogger ADJ said ... (10:23 PM) : 

Super, effortless style. What a graceful woman.

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Rosy P. said ... (11:08 PM) : 

I love this! She looks like life is not a big deal and she does whatever she wants because she's coool like that hahaha. I digg her style (:


http://dearrosy.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger alizée said ... (11:33 PM) : 

love this look - the rolled jeans with socks showing is great for when its just a bit cool out too!


xoxoalizee.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Kacrates said ... (12:29 AM) : 

my twin :)

 

Blogger Michelle Lee said ... (3:14 AM) : 

love her pose very chic


first contest (be one of my 7 new year inspiration models!)
go to http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
for precise info.

 

Blogger Holly said ... (3:35 AM) : 

So Parisan!!!! Love everything about this gal! One of my favorites!

 

Anonymous Julie said ... (4:12 AM) : 

Like the shoes !
my blog :
http://redandsilk.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:03 AM) : 

she is fabolous!!!!

http://ilfilodiperlevintage.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Mary said ... (6:07 AM) : 

first time I noticed any other type of bike in your photo. She's definitely rocking the "shockblaze" high-seat.

-M

 

Blogger dolceedamara said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Great retro look! I love the fact that it is possible to see the ankles and nice socks.

dolceedamara.blogspot.com

 

Blogger The Adventures of a Shopaholic said ... (10:22 AM) : 

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
FANTASTIC POST!

http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

xoxo

 

Blogger Foodies said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Love her glasses and jacket!!

http://team-foodies.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:36 AM) : 

love the colors and the photo.

http://buttonsandbowsla.com

 

Blogger Luciane at HomeBunch.com said ... (11:40 AM) : 

OK! I like this picture and even left a comment before.. but I think we're all tired of seeing this mademoiselle.

Can you please add a new and more inspiring picture?


MERCI! ;-)


xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

 

Anonymous Best of Beehive said ... (12:04 PM) : 

I don't care much for it other than the socks. Great idea to show them off.

 

Blogger Noumia's papers said ... (1:08 PM) : 

She looks like Dita von teese and Lady gaga, no ?

xoxo

http://noumias-papers.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Lauren Palladino said ... (1:24 PM) : 

OMG I NEED THESE PANTS

 

Blogger Oakland CA said ... (1:30 PM) : 

I hope she is leaning on the bicycle for support--and it's not hers.

 

Blogger omneia naguib said ... (2:47 PM) : 

i like it very much her style and her posture.. really like

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting