This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Megan on Mercer St., New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, December 17, 2010

On the Street....Megan on Mercer St., New York

Comments on "On the Street....Megan on Mercer St., New York"

 

Anonymous Al said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Oh I love her!!

If I layer stuff like that I look like I just came out of a rubbish bin, she's totally cool instead!!

Al

-The Red Dot-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 AM) : 

Love the layering, great for the winter.

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (7:47 AM) : 

great look...amazing pic

 

Blogger natalia said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Cool look!

http://nataliananatalia.blogspot.com

 

Blogger electromutante said ... (7:48 AM) : 

like a onion! i like it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 AM) : 

what an interesting combination!
nice style !

xx Ale

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 AM) : 

I love this mish-mash. The coat is fantastic and the rings with the am-length warmers look seasonably festive. Not forgetting the shoes, of course...

 

Blogger Emmef said ... (7:50 AM) : 

socks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 AM) : 

hi elaine

 

Blogger Rebecca Kiger said ... (7:56 AM) : 

Her outfit looks like it took inspiration from the splattered graffiti background. As long as she stands there all day, she's good to go! No, seriously, considering all the layers and combinations, it doesn't feel disjointed until I get to the socks. But at second glance, I kind of like them, too. Maybe she's planning to take the socks off when she gets to her destination.

 

Anonymous chri said ... (7:57 AM) : 

love the socks and the shoes....maybe I would not match them like that however I like them as they are shown:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 AM) : 

Wonderful image...she looks great...like it all....Happy Holiday!
L

 

Anonymous Lee Oliveira said ... (8:01 AM) : 

Great style and amazing background
LOx

 

Blogger S said ... (8:01 AM) : 

That is pretty amazingly layering.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:03 AM) : 

The sovrapposition fo the clothes and the general match are amazing!!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger CabinetParts.com said ... (8:04 AM) : 

I would be lying if i said I liked it.

I like them separately, she looks homeless.

Sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 AM) : 

wow! really great risk taker! cool btw,

 

Anonymous Dana said ... (8:18 AM) : 

Very cool. I especially like the layers of jackets and scarves. I don't really like the socks over the tights but good on her for doing what she likes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

she is fantastic! the whole look is so casual and relaxed. The deep blue scarf and the red velvet coat are perfect together. I love it how her shoes are cream and black not white and black.

 

Blogger Ray said ... (8:31 AM) : 

wow! she looks so MKA style! haha I love it!:))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Love the top part of the outfit and the shoes! The trouser/skirt and socks cut her her completely. Shame.

 

Anonymous Peter said ... (8:37 AM) : 

This works... too hard.

 

Blogger R said ... (8:39 AM) : 

I want her shoes!!!!!!!
She can keep the socks.

 

Blogger Rafael Franco said ... (8:41 AM) : 

I love her crazy style. Looks awesome. I like the shoes.


kisses from Brazil*


http://www.neopopculture.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger The Photodiarist said ... (8:41 AM) : 

I love this photograph!! Beautifully taken. Great bag! Again, really appreciate your return to streets of New York!!

 

Anonymous Maryanne said ... (8:43 AM) : 

' Carrie ' bundled up on a cold winter's day.

interesting composition of textures and colours in both her apparel and the background.

referencing many decades:
1940's bobby soxer on her feet.
1930's longer hemlength.
1960's sweater tunic
1910 scarves & shawls.
1970's gradient lens sunglasses
1980's punk zippered bag

 

Blogger Frozen Fashion said ... (8:45 AM) : 

What do I like better, the wrap or the Jacket. I guess it doesnt matter they both look great together


Ciao
<3


check out my Great "Wool & The Gang" give away:)
http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/2010/12/hot-freezing-fashion-xd-kapok-give-away.html

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:46 AM) : 

....i LOVE her coat.....


xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous elxoxodemiprima said ... (8:46 AM) : 

very much into the homeless 'de luxe'
style... i like it.
but the socks are a big NO.

 

Blogger Jaime Marie said ... (8:50 AM) : 

She kind of looks like a more down to earth Sarah Jessica Parker playing a 2010 Carrie Bradshaw turned artiste.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Love all the layering, and the socks and brogues are so cute x

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Her style rocks!!

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (8:59 AM) : 

I like how she looks in her environment, with layers of street art behind her!

 

Blogger Gabriel Ugoala said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Homeless inspired,nice...

 

Blogger WobiSobi said ... (9:05 AM) : 

The shoes! I want those shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I love the picture. Pretty girl/woman. The clothes I don't like.
I don't like this 'clochard' look.

 

Anonymous Middleseason said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Interesting outfit, at least! too much grunge for my taste.
Great unexpected shoes.

 

Blogger Inspiration exists said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Inspirational layering, love the color palette!

www.inspirationofshhh.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

great mix of textures and colors. she doesn't look comfortable however. she looks weighted down...like mother courage. but i admire the spirit.

 

Blogger moonlight savant said ... (9:34 AM) : 

I really like the way the clothing choices in the last two photographs reflect the character and essence of Mercer St as well as the subjects. It's interesting to see how a person's environment influences their clothing! Urban, eclectic, intelligent and sophisticated yet slightly worn. great photos

 

Blogger missroycereed said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Half Sashay to the right. Go round and Round.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

LOVE the girl, HATE the socks!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Who knew the Olsen aren't twins but triplets? Perhaps she's on a trip and doesn't own a suitcase so she's forced to wear all her clothes at once.

 

Blogger _ said ... (9:43 AM) : 

THIS is what I think of when I think of the Sartorialist. I would love to see more of these kinds of photos, and less of industry people.

 

Anonymous The Iconic Blog.com said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Great attitude!x

 

Blogger Ro said ... (10:14 AM) : 

its time for layers!
loved her shoes...
XOXO

 

Anonymous Best of Beehive said ... (10:20 AM) : 

I saw the top and was thought, "yes!" and then I scrolled down to her skirt, tights, socks and shoes. I'm okay with the shoes, but they get lost.

 

Anonymous IS THIS IT? models review said ... (10:21 AM) : 

I think she's cool, but kind of too much... well, kind of too much (elements / heterogeneity / etc)! :)

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (10:23 AM) : 

so much going on in this photo...

its a frankenstein of greatness!

flippin amazing!

http://jimjims.net

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

I'm glad to see some men commented with approval because my first impression was "love the look but tres man repellant". I'm happy I was wrong about that because I think everything about her is wonderful.

 

Anonymous Scart said ... (10:35 AM) : 

'Derelicte' (Zoolander)

 

Blogger comme fraiche said ... (10:39 AM) : 

I do like her style but maybe boots instead of shoes.

 

Blogger Jessie Rubin said ... (10:42 AM) : 

good ideass!
http://myatypicalmantality.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Love the shoes.
She needs to make up her mind.

 

Blogger Q's Daydream said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Amazing!

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (10:53 AM) : 

I am not usually a fan of layering, but this one works to perfection (or almost) in its genre. I particularly admire the bold colour palette.

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Red Red said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Thoughtful and real. So much color and texture. Where does the graffiti start and stop?

 

Anonymous mabelmabel said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Fun get-up: so much to look at that it wakes my eyes up, reminds me what fun it is to stare, invite stares.

Maybe art is what makes you aware of your looking.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Shoes are SICK! ...Hmm; bag lady chic is obviously quite popular these days based on most of these comments. Must be a NY-winter thing.

 

Anonymous cyn said ... (11:46 AM) : 

i need to see what she has left in her closet to wear tomorrow! :)

 

Anonymous Cousin Honey Vintage said ... (11:49 AM) : 

An organized mess...so fashion forward...love it.


astreetcalledjunk.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Her hair and glasses are very nice. I really like the top layers, specially the blue shawl. I don't like the bottom layers, gray shorts and top...but I can only see a little and so don't know if they are nicer on their own. I like the socks and shoes, but not with this outfit. I think these layers would have rocked if she had worn some military boots or ankle boots of some sort.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

I don't care what anyone thinks...those socks and awkward culottes leave me cold.

 

Anonymous Ashley said ... (12:04 PM) : 

I think she thinks she is cool. Fashion forward? Hmm, pile it all on more like.

 

Blogger pinky said ... (12:06 PM) : 

she should definitely be dating the guy in the picture just below her. she could be his new stylist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

yessss a bit of originality!!

 

Blogger The Sluice Box said ... (12:19 PM) : 

I love the way those grimy backgrounds become painterly when you photograph them.

www.thesluicebox.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Amazing image. That coat is amazing! Love the mish match of garments- so works!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Anastasija said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Interesting!!!!:)
http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous WawA said ... (12:51 PM) : 

she looks like lady gaga's librarian sister

 

Blogger the nyanzi report said ... (12:56 PM) : 

incredible layering and great colour play here.

 

Blogger Click on Styles said ... (12:57 PM) : 

just great...love it!!!!

http://clickonstyles.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger naomi said ... (1:01 PM) : 

the socks are incredible.

finally hatachi

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (1:05 PM) : 

This is a great photo and the girl herself is lovely, but her clothing looks exactly like the graffiti behind her, a hot mess. I really try to see the creative genius in this but it's ugly and I'm surprised why people are scared to call this out. It's like following a pied piper down the lane to crazyville. :)

 

Anonymous Paula said ... (1:11 PM) : 

She and her outfit are really pretty!
i like the mixture of so many different
accessoires and paddern.

Love your blog.
Hope that you like my blog:
http://birdsarecreative.blogspot.com/

thank you for visiting.

love, paula

 

Anonymous Sappho said ... (1:21 PM) : 

I do like the red and gray coat with the gray beneath. But I find the socks and shoes really jarring. Maybe a boot would have worked better? I could never pull off such a look in a million years.

 

Blogger Alexander Daniel Designs said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Love the coat, shoes, scarf and layering, but the skirt makes her look short. Socks are cute but not ftting at all with the winter colours.

 

Blogger Matteo said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Fantastic shoes!

http://chaosofmyordermatteo.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous kristina said ... (2:18 PM) : 

nice coat, scarf and shoes, but really bad combination..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 PM) : 

Oh, I'd like to meet someone like her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

Sort of mid-80's Japanese avant-garde meets an Olson twin. Not sure if I like it, but she surely is stylin'.

(I think it'd work better for me with darker wooly or boucle' socks.)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:22 PM) : 

super cool style

http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com

 

Blogger HStrang said ... (3:22 PM) : 

This is very Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen-ish. I do not like it one bit. Surely there was something else she could have worn? And those shoes? Oy!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:28 PM) : 

a little messy but totally cool

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (3:30 PM) : 

I wouldn't do it, but she most certainly gives me ideas. Eager to read the comments now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

I like everything until I get to the socks and shoes. I would have preferred a boot with this. It's just a little over the top.

 

Blogger Joey Becerra said ... (3:47 PM) : 

uh-oh I think its a little too busy...i'd prefer that she take off a couple layers



http://staringatthemoon.typepad.com/joeyb/

 

Blogger Lucia said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Echoing another comment, mish mash soup! Kinda like it, but seriously one could only get away with this look in the city. Really liking the diversity of looks here lately.

 

Blogger ilalaaa said ... (3:49 PM) : 

i always ask myself where is the red line that separates good from bad taste...this picture really reminds me this question..because the girl has her own style and it is obviously not a classical or seen one...and for me it looks really confusing but if she felt that way she has the right to do it and i like it...so...is it good taste just personality?
www.lascialf.it

 

Blogger Christina said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Hobo chic? She totally pulls it off!

fridayswithcilantro.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous dublinzine said ... (3:49 PM) : 

It reminds me of the book SATC where Carrie (as the author) says, "Samantha Jones had like twelve scarves wrapped around her neck..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 PM) : 

It definitely is playful and I like it. But, to be honest, I think it only works because she's got a certain allure about her. Most people would probably look bonkers.

 

Blogger the outfit diaries said ... (4:15 PM) : 

wow, layers layers layers..

 

Blogger Graça Ventura Medeiros said ... (4:19 PM) : 

Love the coat!

http://drugaffair.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger MSlattery said ... (4:25 PM) : 

I love all the elements in this look. The deep blue scarf unifies everything and the socks/shoes/black tights add just the right twist of humor. The mix of textures is daft and brainy all at once. The single grey tiger pantaloon leg is just transcendent. Love!

 

Anonymous Nadia said ... (4:42 PM) : 

I love her look. It's fantastic how all those layers work together to create the whole look.
I can't decide if I love or hate the socks, but then I imagine the outfit without them and it just wouldn't be the same. So I guess I love them, lol!
Loving her hair and those sunglasses too.
Very chic overall.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

I love everything about her look! It's so Yamamoto-Miyake with a touch of V-v-n Westwood. I don't know if its the combination of the colors--both on her and off her in the background, the out-of-doors lighting, the awesome photographer/blogger who took his photograph (he-he), and/or the cut of the pieces. However, it all works together. I love the layering...if you're gonna go for lots of layers, go for it big like she did. And, boy, did she ever! Her hairstyle and her glasses just gave her outfit the right attitude, and her socks added just enough kitsch so that there's a bit of fun with her look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Blue, red and grey should often be seen!

Loving the different lengths, shapes and contrasts. Stong and bold -but more importantly I'd be interested in what she has to say.

 

Anonymous zoe said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Bold!!!

 

Blogger SOJOURNED IN STYLE said ... (6:59 PM) : 

the layers are so perfect adn the shoes just top it off.

 

Blogger Sophie said ... (7:06 PM) : 

Love the layering. It looks so easy and as if she threw on some things. But it's very well put together. The glasses and hair make the outfit more elegant. Great!

Xx Sophie

http://www.lachosemagnifique.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Tammy T said ... (8:53 PM) : 

I'm not 100% sure about this style - it's a bit frumpy. But I do like the idea of layering and the fact that she is experimental.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:55 PM) : 

ive never seen so much personality in a single design, its a grunge look thats hard to decipher for the average person, it speaks sophistication, she could be an artist.

http://elitistview.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger bete noir said ... (10:09 PM) : 

AK represent!

 

Blogger Jessie said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Beautiful photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 PM) : 

I'm sorry, but this isn't working for me. There's too much going on here, and they're all saying different things. This is Annie Hall after she discovered crack. It's an urban Ghillie Suit (Google it, fashionistas), the sartorial equivalent of Tourette's Syndrome.

Sorry, I'm just being honest, dears. Sometimes, you just have to call it when the empress has no clothes.

 

Anonymous Theobroma said ... (3:47 AM) : 

Love the mixture of lengths; I count, like, seven or eight layers. It's like nested folders containing the secret files of her personality. It's also cool to see someone wearing that many rings so casually, the mitts set them off nicely. And those shoes are badass.

That coat is crazy beautiful, and just anchors the whole thing. I'm really inspired by the mixture of gray, deep red and brown with rich blue. So unexpected. I think I might try a variation on this scheme tomorrow.

Really a very thoughtful, interesting and self-assured look which strikes me as very mature and sophisticatedly complex for someone so young.

 

Blogger Kyle Mulroe said ... (7:35 AM) : 

The socks seem to say, oh I don't take any of this too seriously. But with how well (and modernly well!) the rest of the colors and textures and densities work together, it seems false to even suggest she doesn't care if the socks "go."

 

Anonymous Laura Nesom said ... (10:00 AM) : 

crazy but good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

awesome is the right word

 

Anonymous Christina said ... (7:03 PM) : 

This one leaves me speechless. I couldn't style like that if I were paid to do it. The ankle socks are the best and most memorable detail.

 

Anonymous KKristie said ... (9:24 PM) : 

A shorter skirt - at least shorter than the red coat - and high heeled booties would ve given her a nicer silouette. Anyway love the combination of blue, red and grey.

 

Anonymous Emilie said ... (11:48 AM) : 

Wow. Her face is so amazing. But I agree with those who think this is a bit too much. In my eyes, the outfit would be perfect if she took of the redish coat, the trousers, the socks and switched out the shoes with some totally black ones. Then she would look so elegant. But sure, she is independent who dares to walk out with this outfit. Really outstanding, indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Did a bomb explode in her wardrobe while she was getting dressed???

 

Blogger thwany said ... (3:00 PM) : 

she looks nice and toasty

 

Blogger laurie said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Just tell me where to get the shoes.

 

Anonymous Nansosi said ... (7:49 PM) : 

This is really brave, really ballsy, but I don't like it.

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Perfect background for this shot and outfit.

 

Anonymous Karen Miller said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Beaautiful!

 

Blogger Mumei said ... (11:54 AM) : 

I love those shoes.

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Love it! She is so unique!
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com

 

Blogger ms. hershey said ... (12:52 PM) : 

nope, not loving this look at all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM) : 

Are we serious with this?

 

Anonymous Neovecchiostile said ... (6:55 PM) : 

i love her!and i'm so sad about this news!
she's always stunning!
Great pics!
ciao

www.neovecchiostile.it

 

Anonymous Harriet Morley said ... (7:01 AM) : 

Perfect winter layering!

 

Blogger Jucinara said ... (8:12 AM) : 

Totally cool outfit!

 

Blogger Bojan said ... (9:05 AM) : 

I love this! very, very cool!

the-stylish-citizen.com

 

Blogger Alex said ... (4:02 PM) : 

Love The shoes))))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

there in nothing feminine about this ensamble. she is young and as such you can pull off a black garbage bag as a dress, but that doesn't make it a fashion statement. layers don't represent sartorial immagination and grand statements. she was probably just cold :)
mc.

 

Blogger Milt-fresh_best-dressed said ... (11:22 PM) : 

I LOVE WOMEN WHO WEAR CAP TOEZ AND WINGTIP SHOEZ. WOMAN KNOW HOW TO BRING A DAINTY EDGE TO A MASCULIN SHOE.

 

Anonymous Harland said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Haha this is so cool!

 

Blogger Melle said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Love the look :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Outfit is hideous. She's such a cute girl but really, clothing looks terrible! I love a layered mix n match look but she failed on this one.

 

Anonymous Meratol said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Wow! what a mixture and yet it still comes together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

I love EVERY single thing about this whole entire outfit!!! EVERYTHING!!!

 

Blogger Gina Ray Works said ... (10:33 AM) : 

love this outfit ..love...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

That's a Whole lotta outfit going on!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:36 AM) : 

I love layers but i think this is a complete overkill, on the plus side at least she would have been really warm,

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Sophie Mhabille said ... (10:43 AM) : 

She looks so cool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

She has a pretty face and it takes guts to pull of this look...but comments about being chic? I feel like I'm in the world of the emperor's new clothes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

...wrong on many "layers"

 

Blogger Lindsay Rose said ... (12:45 AM) : 

The more I look at this photo, the more respect I gain for this woman. The amount of patterns she is combining are wonderful. And yet, they all blend together so nicely. What a gift!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Too much... Don´t like.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

I covet those shoes!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Where can I get a pair of those shoes? Love them!

 

Blogger ingrid said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Way to random and is she consistent !reminds me off Chelsea Clinton !

 

Anonymous Melanieee said ... (7:27 AM) : 

I think she looks like a hobo. She has too much stuff on. I'm the girl who likes to suffer in the cold with a cool pair of skinnies, and the newest peacoat in my collection.

Hate this look

 

Anonymous Tucked said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Couldn't resist, had to use this picture for my newest mood board on layering! - TuckedStyle.com

 

Anonymous Pelusazul said ... (1:47 PM) : 

cohesive. one simple word.

 

Blogger Sixty Bricks said ... (8:31 PM) : 

a mess

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

I love the upper part, however, the bottom part is some sort of messy, especially those shocks.

 

Anonymous Michael said ... (4:45 AM) : 

Beautiful work, very glad I discovered your blog

 

Blogger Lorelai Sebastian said ... (10:21 AM) : 

love the dark colors and the effect with the layers!amazing~

 

Anonymous M. said ... (11:35 AM) : 

She reminds me of Meg Ryan... in a good way.

 

Anonymous Divya said ... (7:24 PM) : 

Hate it...There are way too many layers...it's a mess.

 

Blogger Sergey Moliavko said ... (5:12 AM) : 

amazing

 

Blogger wwanddi said ... (8:59 PM) : 

It just proves that if you have a pretty face you can wear anything (or everything in this case). I love how she looks I would just look sad in it. Fantastic picture!

 

Anonymous Briana said ... (6:08 PM) : 

This hobo look is really catching on and I do love it on some people, this girl included.

 

Anonymous nora cody said ... (11:00 PM) : 

Lovely woman . . . gotta say, I just can't get behind this bag lady look. But then, that's the beauty of fashion! You don't have to love it all as long as it stays interesting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 AM) : 

Mary Kate & Ashley....eat your heart out!

 

Blogger Sohfian said ... (12:18 AM) : 

How does she make the choices of those layers? She prob took a little bit longer time to dress up but its worth cos its brilliant!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM) : 

non mi piace... too gypsy for my taste.

 

Anonymous nancy said ... (11:09 PM) : 

this is my kind of gal!! love love love the layering!! FABULOUS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 PM) : 

delicious look...

 

Blogger Mertxe Hernàndez said ... (12:39 PM) : 

love the socks, like this picture.

http://mertxehernandez.blogspot.com/

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting