This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Giovanna B., Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, November 12, 2010

On the Street....Giovanna B., Milan



Comments on "On the Street....Giovanna B., Milan"

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (9:05 AM) : 

The way you capture her is stunning. Oh, and major LV shoe envy over here!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Gorgeous! I love the coat in the last picture!
Fashion Goodies

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Looking fabulous as always. I particularly like the first shot - her easy soft hair with that an easy, pretty dress.

 

Blogger Anna of The Analog House said ... (9:06 AM) : 

I remember those shoes in the last pic from a previous post! LOVE the leopard coat and anything Giovanna wears!

xo, Anna of Green Gable
http://annaofgreengables.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:07 AM) : 

She is perfect...every time. It's unspeakable. It really is.

 

Blogger Blond Panther & Louboutin... said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Beautiful girl... Love these pics :)
http://deshistoiresdepieds.blogspot.com/2010/11/les-blogueuses-9.html#links

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Love their outfits! Nice

xx Ale

 

Blogger Gudrun and Iris said ... (9:08 AM) : 

beautiful woman with strong italian features. she is the quintessential southern european - can't get more elegant. something about italian women that's not easily found in britain. love the dresses in the first and third pic. and those shoes - so much written abou tthem already, does not make them less desirable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM) : 

OMG the first picture is just great!

loooove her style

 

Anonymous Kazuko said ... (9:09 AM) : 

fabulous ladies. they make great style looking so effortlessly easy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Thanks Sart! keep Giovana's pics comming

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

minimalism at its best. so chic!

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Beautiful women, great photos. Just lovely. If I could look at a woman like this every day, I would be happy.

 

Anonymous Iheartfashion said ... (9:14 AM) : 

She always looks fantastic, classic, elegant...one of my favorite editors.

 

Blogger diane said ... (9:17 AM) : 

The woman in the car is one of the classiest looking women I've ever seen outside of a film.

 

Anonymous l'habitué said ... (9:20 AM) : 

She is an example of elegance.

http://lhabitue.blogspot.com

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (9:20 AM) : 

Love her and her style, great pics, well done!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Blogger Aimée said ... (9:20 AM) : 

The scalloped white dress and the scarf in the last pic are to die for. Love those Valentino shoes as well. If only I could see the nail color...
Besos

 

Anonymous Sanatha said ... (9:22 AM) : 

On the second picture, she looks like a queen. Or a politician's wife. Anyway, whatever kind of a "grande dame".
This woman is incredibly beautiful. What a style and what an elegance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Love Love Love her style...what is that fabulous bracelet in the 2nd image....such inspiration...thank u ..L

 

Blogger Erik Hoff said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Great composition, I love the tile backdrop.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Love love the scallops... must be Chloe

 

Blogger b said ... (9:29 AM) : 

she looks great as always. i always have to go to 'I Want To Be a Roitfeld' for my Battaglia fix, lol.

 

Blogger AONIE said ... (9:29 AM) : 

...she is always so cool!

 

Blogger Maria Riazzoli said ... (9:32 AM) : 

Love, love, love the shoes in the first picture!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Yes she is amazingly dressed, but I am getting a little tired of this new wave of "celebrities". There is something fascinating and mysterious about the random people you find. Socialites/fashion insiders can afford to buy the "right" pieces...which makes it a little too easy for me to truly enjoy.

 

Blogger The Photodiarist said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Stylewise, Giovanna can do no wrong in my opinion. Love the first in particular. I've never seen her look so effortless (in a good way) and beautifully casual as in the first photo.

 

Blogger No Alice No said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Love her... and her legs.
She 's gorgeous.

Alice.

NOALICENO.BLOGSPOT.COM

 

Blogger Inspiration exists said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Giovanna is very, very stylish woman. Love her choice of Fendi boots, one of my favorite this season.

 

Blogger marta said ... (9:39 AM) : 

She is just amaaazing! I love her style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

best sartorialist diva, perfect and inspiring.

 

Anonymous joe t said ... (9:46 AM) : 

one word,, BREATHLESS!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Ah she looks naked under that coat. It's strange to see the socks and shoe trend with the leopard trend.

 

Blogger *** said ... (9:49 AM) : 

I love that white scallopped dress and the Valentino shoes. I die!

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (9:50 AM) : 

I love all the photos of her! Gorgeous.

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger anne said ... (9:55 AM) : 

omg! the shoes on the right in the last picture are pure perfection! totally excited! :))

 

Blogger Mary Beth said ... (9:55 AM) : 

I adore the scallop-edged white coat....so trendy these days. And the scarf wrapped tightly around her neck. Gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Maryanne said ... (9:59 AM) : 

what your beautiful photographs capture are the many chic looks women can wear, in this case 3 different looks on the same beautiful woman.

the second photo is very regal.

noticed the cartier love bracelet on her wrist ( right side) in the last photo.

 

Blogger Click on Styles said ... (10:00 AM) : 

simple, elegant and chic!! love all her outfits!!!
great pics, as always!!

http://clickonstyles.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Caddy said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Sees such a chameleon but also consistent. I like that balance. The last shot is my favorite, her dress, cuff and shoes caught my eye and so did the shoes of her companion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

She just doesn't take any missteps, always perfection! How is that possible??

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Leopard coat. Need it now.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Tess said ... (10:05 AM) : 

I love the blouse in the first picture, the earrings in the second, and the bangles in the third.

Check out my post "I love color...as long as it's black"


CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Artfully Awear said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Oh, I love her--and the Valentino shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Love the shirt and jewelry on the first, the second is just gorgeous and the dress on the last one I have wanted forever! Amazing photos as usual. Thank you for sharing you eye and artistic touch!

 

Blogger Sing of Singature Style said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Always on point. Love that first photo.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger franca maisha said ... (10:17 AM) : 

wow, she is amazing... and yea she always looks perfect!!

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

This is major shoe-envy! Those Valentino studded kitten heels! Arrrgh! Giovanna always amazes me. And that cuff in the last photo, God! Can anyone ID that cuff?

 

Anonymous Best of Beehive said ... (10:48 AM) : 

The black and white heels in the last picture are out of this world. Like, unearthly.

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Giovanna! My favorite - everything she wears is so inspiring and translatable into daily life. I adore those Valentino shoes; they are perfection.

Hand drawn:
My Closet in Sketches

 

Anonymous Belgiquechique said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Stylish as they might be, I dare not imagine how much money they must be spending on clothes in order to look this way. I prefer the girls and guys who create their own style with less money, and still look fabulous... And I agree with the comment about the socialites, and wonder what they achieved apart from having a large bank account... but of course I could be wrong ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Love the faux leopard coat combined with socks and sandals. As for Giovanna, perfect as usual, I should say, may be to perfect?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:00 AM) : 

She is so beautiful.

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (11:03 AM) : 

digging the way all these pieces hang at the bottom.

lookin' great.

rad!

http://jimjims.net

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (11:04 AM) : 

I adore her, thanks for the pics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

I too love the way Giovanna dresses. Is she an editor somewhere? She certainly has access to alot of wonderful stuff. I especially like her white scalloped dress, putting the lie to you can't wear white after Labour Day. Certainly you can. White in winter is especially nice.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I was awestruck to spot Giovanna window shopping on Bleecker Street on a weekday afternoon this past September. Sooooo tall and slim and of course, perfectly turned out. While Anna Della Russo can get a bit too cartoonish for me, Giovanna is always perfection.

 

Blogger Miss DeltaG said ... (11:14 AM) : 

i love her style!
bellissima!!!!!

www.neovecchiostile.it

 

Anonymous Pia said ... (11:16 AM) : 

When I come back in my next life, I want to be her - or Anna Dello Russo!

 

Blogger The Accidental Nerd said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Beautiful. All timeless looks.

http://accidentalnerd.blogspot.com/
http://accidentalnerd.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

though it's done with lovely pieces by lovely women. it doesn't work for me.
*

 

Blogger Tara s Dolce Vita said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Ahhh beautiful!

I love all the outfits, but adore that camel/gold bracelet!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM) : 

I think you should know. Giovanna is also the person of interest presently on JakandJil blog as well. Giovanna makes me nervous in a good way. I hope to be involved with a woman like her some day.

 

Anonymous Ben D Gedig said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Is it just me, or do socks and sandals make you look like a bag lady?

 

Blogger Eryl said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Oh, to have such limitless access to the resources that make one shine: lucky her!

 

Blogger Liv said ... (11:46 AM) : 

That crocodile cuff!

 

Blogger Sophia said ... (11:46 AM) : 

She really always looks great. I already saw some shots of her in your book and she is always different but special and chic.
I like her first outfit most.

http://umbrellabeachfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Stephanie said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Great pictures. I love all these pictures you keep posting and the clothing in them.

 

Blogger Frozen Fashion said ... (11:59 AM) : 

The first picture is my favourite in that it looks like she feels luxurious and soft. I fall for things that feel soft and luxurious. The next two shots make me feel like I am there.

 

Blogger Sara Lee Bentley said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Beautiful and innately stylish as always!!
Have a great weekend :)

 

Blogger Anna said ... (12:07 PM) : 

who is Giovanna B.!?
!
!
!
!
!

www.fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

OH she's wearing those valentino shoes! they are totally gorgeous! i fell in love with them when i first saw them! and still WANT them!

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (12:13 PM) : 

I love all her outfits.ALLWAYS !

 

Blogger elenoir said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Soooo gorgeous!!
In the last photos, the black socks in the white saldals looks like a zebra print, next to the leopard print!! Sooo animalier :)

http://www.norascrapbook.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:16 PM) : 

loooove the valentinos!!

 

Blogger Klever Girl said ... (12:16 PM) : 

does she ever look bad? I didn't think so!

 

Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Wow she is beautiful.

windowshopz.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:44 PM) : 

I LOVEEEE the first womans shoes there amazing, I also love the last image and the girl wearing the lepord print coat and white shoes with black socks is amazing

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

Ok I'll say it, because there's just no way around it, the Valentinos do look good on her..

I like the portrait too.

 

Blogger Gene said ... (1:13 PM) : 

These photographs capture the essence of calm beauty and ultra chic woman.

incognito89.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Antonia said ... (1:14 PM) : 

Gorgeous valentinos....what I would give....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:37 PM) : 

I don't think she is capable of looking anything but smashing. :)

 

Blogger CaliforniaCandy said ... (1:40 PM) : 

This woman makes glamour seem effortless! Big fan!

 

Blogger S said ... (1:43 PM) : 

oh Giovanna! and oh Fendi boots! I love your pictures

http://singinonmymind.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Stacy said ... (1:46 PM) : 

This woman is surreal, incredibly chic with such grace. How inspiring...

 

Anonymous Letitia said ... (1:49 PM) : 

she's absolutely beautiful and elegant. Giovanna seems to never get it wrong...

 

Anonymous Bia said ... (2:12 PM) : 

J'adore the first outfit! It's such a cool classiness. Her hair looks amazing. I also LOVE her shoes in the 3rd image... tan zelosa... ;)

 

Blogger Alina said ... (2:12 PM) : 

the first one is my prefered :)



www.dionysha.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Oh, straight from Madrid to Milan... We were hoping you would pass by Bcn. Great pictures anyway, as usual.

 

Anonymous ChickAdvisor said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Loving the white ensemble!

 

Anonymous Judith said ... (2:55 PM) : 

The color story between her outfit and setting in the first photograph is amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Damn she is so hot!

 

Anonymous lizelle said ... (3:34 PM) : 

Those Valentino Kitten heels are on Santa's list - they are simply gorgeous.

 

Blogger Libby said ... (3:45 PM) : 

I have never seen so many beautiful people than in Milan. Stunning!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

the first photo in particular is beautiful! the way the color of the wall lines up with the color blocks on her dress, how perfect!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (3:57 PM) : 

I love her! I did a post about her too, her style is incredible!

Love your pictures, always!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

 

Blogger FH said ... (4:07 PM) : 

The woman in second photo is elegant
Love it
See you

http://fannyhillphotographer.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Lucy Bryan said ... (4:12 PM) : 

beautiful!

 

Blogger sara said ... (4:16 PM) : 

giovanna has one of the best and most original styles...so italian colorful,perfect mix and match!!!
you've been in my country!!!!!

 

Blogger *sunday* said ... (4:17 PM) : 

G shot to fashion fame so quickly.. literally overnight.. but do you wonder why! great style!!

 

Blogger my healthy twist said ... (4:24 PM) : 

gorgeous photos! XOXO, http://www.NatalyasCloset.com

 

Blogger verychiclist said ... (4:40 PM) : 

Giovanna is always the best among the fashion editors, tres chic...
I want her Valentino studded shoes

I will buy them soon :)

 

Anonymous LIZPR said ... (5:18 PM) : 

AAAAAAHHHH I always flip for GIOVANNA pics.

April 2009 - when I discovered your site - changed my life forever. I saw those pics of (hushed whisper) *Giovanna* and I knew my life would never be the same.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 PM) : 

Ever so fabulous! She is a classic,beautiful woman with great style.

 

Blogger brandt said ... (5:39 PM) : 

It's so effortless for these two!
I love how their femininity makes the them
look strong.
No need for a business suit.
Giovanna-her accessories are amazing.
That gold [and leather] bracelet...
She could have her own magazine-"G".

 

Blogger Jocelyn Garrity said ... (6:20 PM) : 

so very beautiful!! she is a woman to idolize.

jocelyngarrity.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous long live alfred said ... (6:22 PM) : 

love the boots in the first picture, beautiful woman and delightful pictures!

 

Blogger zs closet said ... (6:50 PM) : 

I LOOVE GIOVANNA!!!

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (7:52 PM) : 

I want to know what the conversation is!

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (8:39 PM) : 

My favourite! Ah, Giovanna! LOVE that first pic the most...so casually elegant with those wicked boots!

 

Anonymous Dana said ... (8:44 PM) : 

What I gorgeous woman. I especially love the first picture, it's very mysterious.
~Dana
www.dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

 

Blogger Jasmin said ... (8:48 PM) : 

the first pic of her is just lovely!

http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Jordan Davidson said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Awesome shots. Both ladies are breath taking.

http://kentuckyprep.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Vivian said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Damn, all those fashionable ladies.

-vivian
http://noicestreet.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous SPEAKcreativity said ... (9:13 PM) : 

I love the minimalism going on here. The outfits look so effortless and chic!

 

Anonymous SPEAKcreativity said ... (9:15 PM) : 

I love the minimalism going on here. The outfits look so effortless and chic!

 

Blogger thwany said ... (9:17 PM) : 

her outfit in the last picture is just perfection

 

Anonymous Zenobiar said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Fabulous looks that actually can travel beyond Italy. Work those neutrals, Gio!

 

Blogger Milt-fresh_best-dressed said ... (11:44 PM) : 

LOVE HER STYLE!!!! YOUR PHOTOZ TRULLY CAPTURE HER LOOK AZ POETRY IN MOTION!!!!

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (12:04 AM) : 

she is AMAZING!

http://fashionpost-it.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/its_Jodie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM) : 

So beautiful. Anyone know who the designer of the first dress is??

 

Blogger ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said ... (1:04 AM) : 

I like streaming fabrics!

 

Anonymous Johanna said ... (6:11 AM) : 

OMG! the first picture is what i call FASHION!!!

 

Blogger Amalina said ... (6:14 AM) : 

Leopard, leopard and more leopard! I say keep them coming!

www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Fut-il said ... (6:20 AM) : 

Love your first picture with the yellow & grey wall!

 

Blogger ilalaaa said ... (6:37 AM) : 

Accessories of the last pic are just perfection..perfect sign of good Taste and elegance

www.lascialf.it

 

Blogger Maria Ana said ... (7:13 AM) : 

I love to see what she does with her hair as mine is like that. And I love how you give light to her eyes!

Maria Ana
www.thebeautylover.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Amy Peace-Buzzard said ... (7:32 AM) : 

beautiful, the first picture in particular.

http://peacebuzzard.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger La Parisienne said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Love you and your photos :D

http://laparisienne3.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Her outfit at the first picture... STUNNING!! Love her!

 

Blogger CZYTAJ Z UST said ... (8:56 AM) : 

I love boots from the first photo. I wanna have them!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Hi
I randomly bumped into your blog while I was looking for what fashion a curvy girl could carry on well. Last night , for 3 hours I have been looking all over your blog, but I don't see any curvy girls in your fashion pictures ( except for a red dress girl adjusting her shoes on the road). All your street models are thin and these days I get a feeling that girls like me who are 125 lb but curvy have no place in fashion. Sigh!
Sarto Pls help!

 

Anonymous IS THIS IT? models review said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Love first pic... totally!

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:54 AM) : 

She always gets it right! Sigh....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:59 PM) : 

I love this look! Its beautiful!
Visit my blog: http://fashionforteens.wordpress.com/

 

Blogger David Diaz said ... (1:02 PM) : 

I love the photos, especially the first one with the amazing Fendi bag and shoes! :)

David
www.VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Madame en noire said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Giovanna, Giovanna...!
Great the first pic.


www.saxa-ra.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Jessie said ... (3:00 PM) : 

ADORE the White Valentino dress. So fabulous. I dream of it!

 

Blogger Coco Zaza said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Adore the leopard. Great posting!

www.cocozaza.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:07 PM) : 

I love the first photo. The whole thing. The 2nd one is ADORABLE. And in the 3rd I love the scalloped hem of her dress/skirt and the studs of her kitten heels xxx
http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Guilherme Valente said ... (5:20 PM) : 

LOVE HER SUBTLETY

http://guilhermevalente.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger commoncents said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Very Nice!

I'm glad I found your blog!!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous despina said ... (6:58 PM) : 

she really is elegant. But, whats up with the leo coat on the last picture? can say i like it. Neither with the naked legs or with the summershoes.

 

Blogger M said ... (9:09 PM) : 

The tunic dress and boots she's wearing on the 1st pic is the perfect outfit to me, comfortably chic!

MarielsCastle

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

As far as I'm concerned, Giovanna is the most fashionable woman ever. She is my style icon. I love the way that you captured her easy style even though she is clearly styled to perfection.

 

Blogger A. Buckel said ... (10:14 PM) : 

I can never get over how amazing her hair looks in a simple middle part.

 

Blogger ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said ... (4:07 AM) : 

LOVE HER SUBTLETY!

 

Blogger Eilish said ... (4:38 AM) : 

love her white dress in the last picture.


http://faialofa.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sover said ... (5:07 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Sover said ... (5:08 AM) : 

I like a flower-like peaces and light textile. She is very feminine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

She could roll into a garbage bag, she would still be amazing !

http://theyummyrabbit.blogspot.com

Charlotte

 

Blogger Bojan said ... (6:09 AM) : 

very stylish! lovely !

the-stylish-citizen.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:41 AM) : 

la donna elegante

 

Blogger Liz S said ... (6:47 AM) : 

Gosh, that faux leopard coat is gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 AM) : 

she obviously killed me with these FENDI boots!!

 

Anonymous Sara said ... (6:53 AM) : 

I love the first picture!

 

Blogger ADJ said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Love the all white! And the shoes in the first picture rock my world!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

 

Blogger KC said ... (9:05 AM) : 

she never fails to be chic.

nouveauskin.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous classiq said ... (9:11 AM) : 

stylish as always! love how she wears the scarf in the last photo, in a casual way which makes a great contrast with the elegant white dress!

 

Anonymous blog mode said ... (9:27 AM) : 

love her, her style is amazing :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

stunning photos, as always! anyone know the designer of the dress in the first photo?? LOVE it!

 

Blogger Maryam said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Ah Giovanna,
simply gorgeous!


Maryam xx
(www.chicmaryam.com)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Love the Fendi boots int he first pic...Giovanna is ever Giovanna!!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous jaicroise said ... (5:46 PM) : 

I want her dress ! The first one. So beautiful!

http://jaicroise.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Rach said ... (6:15 PM) : 

Love the white heels! So chic!

http://fashionontherockss.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Burro Quando Foge said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Beautiful girs in Milan!
Your fotos are inspiration.

my honeymoon will be in Milan, december, can you help me with the hotel?
thank you so much.
i always came to see your fotos, and now i will wait for your precious help!

Catarina

 

Anonymous Myriam said ... (8:36 PM) : 

The girls in Milan just know about elegance...it must be in their blood! Signature looks, ever so effortlessly!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

love the first look, the dress and the shoes, fantastic!!

 

Anonymous Review said ... (11:53 PM) : 

Really love the top photo. The look is stunning. Not sure about the toe caps on the boots though they do create the colour match to the outfit.

 

Anonymous Julia said ... (2:48 AM) : 

very stylish women!!!My favourite is the first picture on the top

 

Anonymous paola said ... (3:21 AM) : 

giovanna is an icon: she has a great style

 

Anonymous Sheila said ... (4:51 AM) : 

I love these photos!! :D

 

Blogger Federico Panarello said ... (4:52 AM) : 

so really chic!!!

 

Blogger chichi said ... (5:19 AM) : 

Oh my, every picture of her is always so beautiful. The white layered dress at the end is gorgeous, and those shoes!! Amazing!! Your blog is a REAL inspiration!!

: ) -Kelly at thenineteen85.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous momben said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Fantastica! Queste scarpe di Valentino sono una delle cose più belle che la moda abbia inventato negli ultimi 20 anni!

 

Blogger Maxim Olivier said ... (8:27 AM) : 

Boots = perfection.

http://leguenilleur.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Taylor said ... (8:40 AM) : 

All three shots are glamorous, I love the last lady's outfit in the white - how she wrapped a scarf around her neck. Her top half is completely covered and her legs are exposed with a beautiful scalloped-edge skirt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

The hemlines in the first and last shot are too short.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 AM) : 

She is so elegant...

Love the first dress!


http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
-diary of a belgian stylist-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Beautiful photos, thank you. I loved the photos of Giovanna in the Sartorialist book too.

http://www.sasareport.co.uk/wordpress/

 

Blogger Zerrin said ... (1:42 PM) : 

she looks so pretty all the time!!!
love her dress and Fendi boots.

http://it-stylist.blogspot.com/
http://it-stylist.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Andrea said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Oh the boots, the shoes, the boots, the shoes!!!... I'm in love...and I think i must go boot shopping.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 PM) : 

one of the world's most stylish women.

bella.

 

Anonymous SMB said ... (4:41 PM) : 

mmm... beautiful. thank you for sharing gorgeous simplicity with stunning form.

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (5:23 PM) : 

This woman ALWAYS looks great and I like that very much about her. What else I like very much are the "good ole days" when it was considered being of poor moral character to be blatantly envious of other people's stuff.

 

Blogger Laura Sherriffs said ... (6:33 PM) : 

the scalloped dress and LV heels are gorgeous.

x

http://fight-fires-in-your-best-clothes.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 AM) : 

she always looks spectacular, always so polished but then with some quirky little twist. that is what makes her style so great. projects effortless glamour. to a T.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 AM) : 

I love the first picture- so demure. Not sure about the lady in the lepord coat with the white orthopedic sandles and black socks- reminds me of East Enders.

 

Blogger amber lynn said ... (9:30 AM) : 

the white dress is stunning.

 

Blogger Elettra said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Oh, she's always so chic!

http://whatsgoingonmymind.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Ellie said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Is that a coat or a dress in the last shot? Stunning!!

 

Blogger Alice.B said ... (3:24 AM) : 

LV shoessss !! OMG I want them !!

http://forgetaboutthecookies.blogspot.com/

http://forgetaboutthecookies.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Madge Mc said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Not a fan of anklets with heels.

 

Blogger Morgan Jordan said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Hi!

I love all of the looks you find, and I featured the first one on my 7 favorite blogger outfits of the week on my blog, Stylocrat!

:)

 

Blogger Cristina Feather said ... (11:02 AM) : 

I just love the way she wears those Fendi.

www.featherinashoe.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Paula said ... (3:55 PM) : 

She is perfect <3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:47 PM) : 

The white sandals with black ankle sock plus leopard coat makes me think of a demented rich grandma.

 

Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said ... (9:18 AM) : 

love the boots in the first pic

 

Blogger Megan said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Loving the first look!!! She looks so carefree with the amazing hair and billowy dress. How amazing are the sleeves by the way and can we please have a moment for the shoes!!!!

Got some spare time? Check me out at...

NaughtyBaubles

NaughtyBaubles on Etsy

 

Blogger Jamie Herzlinger said ... (12:23 AM) : 

Every one of the photos posted is brilliant! I am lucky to know many of those spots and have a fondess and big smile in seeing such fabulous clothing in situ!

Thanks for the beauty!
Jamie Herzlinger

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting