This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street... Fit for Flare, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, November 18, 2010

On the Street... Fit for Flare, Milan

Comments on "On the Street... Fit for Flare, Milan"

 

Blogger Jae Young said ... (2:29 PM) : 

This look really only works if you have crazy long legs or are willing to teeter on high heels. Altho who am I kidding, this is the sartorialist I am reading.

But when done right, it is lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 PM) : 

H.A.W.T.

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (2:30 PM) : 

I love these types of jeans!


www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

such a sexy photo!

 

Anonymous pCB said ... (2:32 PM) : 

number 1!!!

 

Anonymous t said ... (2:33 PM) : 

italian women have such pert, round asses..
makes me wish i hadn't thrown out my flared jeans /:

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:34 PM) : 

WOW ! H hills slow-speed rail line fears " under control "

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM) : 

incredible! i have been searching for some flare/bell bottom denim pants to no avail...at least not reasonably priced ones. any suggestions?
thanks for posting these great photos

 

Blogger Yajaira said ... (2:37 PM) : 

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE jeans, this look great! Love Love!! Long and lean!
Great picture!

 

Anonymous America Hernandez said ... (2:39 PM) : 

love the blue with the leather jacket. its very put together and suprisingly contemporary for a high waisted flared jean...

 

Blogger Isis Potins said ... (2:40 PM) : 

i love these jeans !

 

Blogger Blond Panther & Louboutin... said ... (2:41 PM) : 

Great ;)
http://deshistoiresdepieds.blogspot.com/2010/11/2l.html#links

 

Blogger Blond Panther & Louboutin... said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Great ;)
http://deshistoiresdepieds.blogspot.com/2010/11/2l.html#links

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Is it just the pants or is her bum that excellent?! i love the play with proportions and the jacket is for envy inducing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Love the second picture! Those are some perfectly-fitted flared pants!

 

Anonymous UES said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Beautiful sandals!

 

Blogger Annushka said ... (2:46 PM) : 

Lovely trousers, look very effectively!!! An inspiring shot in movement!!!

 

Anonymous l'habitué said ... (2:46 PM) : 

LOVE THIS! Thank you!

http://lhabitue.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Mary K. said ... (2:50 PM) : 

GORGEOUS.GORGEOUS.GORGEOUS.

 

Blogger Cecille said ... (2:51 PM) : 

this pants are so sexy!!

 

Anonymous Gilda said ... (2:51 PM) : 

I love this kind of trousers...they're not for all kinb of women, she can definitely wear them!

 

Blogger Mary Beth said ... (2:53 PM) : 

This woman looked like she robbed a vintage apparel shop. That's meant as a compliment. This is a very 1970s look right down to the shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 PM) : 

gorgeous. and nice butt!



-jann

 

Blogger Noni said ... (2:55 PM) : 

The second one is my favorite ;)

 

Anonymous susan said ... (2:57 PM) : 

Ooh this makes me want to get a pair. Made in Heaven Marrakesh are AMAZING. Anyone know what these are?

 

Blogger .shea marie. said ... (2:58 PM) : 

i love this. love flares. love your pics everything is amazing as always
great inspiration


for the fashionistas: check out my blog I really think you'd like it!
Very vintage hippie meets modern fashionista.

http://www.cheyennemeetschanel.com

xoxo much love from hollywood ca

 

Blogger Matrioshka said ... (2:58 PM) : 

Okay, that just TOTALLY sold me on flares! It looks so surprisingly classy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 PM) : 

Beautiful, I love wide leg jeans is very elegant and so 70'style,
And very sexy but not in a chip way:) Love it!

 

Blogger dollparts said ... (3:00 PM) : 

love these jeans!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Ouch!
Beautiful!
10,000 times better than all those bad low riders we see everywhere.
amc

 

Blogger BECKY MAY said ... (3:09 PM) : 

perfect jeans


BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

 

Blogger Felipe Jorquera said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Just amazing!

 

Anonymous IS THIS IT? models review said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Oh my - I LOVE! I mean, everyday like this, mmm, maybe "no thanks"... but every now and then, an absolutely welcome, interesting and nice change.

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/

 

Blogger caribbelle said ... (3:10 PM) : 

These photos are great. Flared jeans are such a staple!

I've resorted to making them since I don't want to pay $200 :P!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 PM) : 

Lovely!

 

Blogger zahira said ... (3:12 PM) : 

amazing color and shape,

zahira-sirena.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Gorgeous.

 

Blogger CZYTAJ Z UST said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Jeans like these are trendy now. But I don't want to have them.

 

Blogger Ali said ... (3:17 PM) : 

hot. i love the flares.

 

Blogger SabinePsynopsis said ... (3:19 PM) : 

These girls are getting the balance so right - sadly I still find it very difficult to wear them.

 

Anonymous Amélie said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Love it ! But you don't have to travel to a "caliente" country to appreciate it. Last time I saw it was in Munich wore by a typical 1,60m blond-haired and blue eyed Bavarian girl.
Everything is possible when you have found the quintessence of style !

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (3:27 PM) : 

Oh my god. Hot!

 

Anonymous blog mode said ... (3:28 PM) : 

beautiful figure!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

well i'll be damned .. is flare coming back forreal this time ?? i sure hope so. i'll have to find me a REAL good fitting pair though !!

http://www.jerseyfreshfashion.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Tassos Pasalis said ... (3:37 PM) : 

I love the blue-jeans and nothing else jeans-like.
What great styles and combinations without looking cheap like all the stonewashed jeans I see all around.
Lovely examples, thanks for sharing and inspiring!

 

Anonymous Lauren Partington said ... (3:54 PM) : 

Beautiful! I've always loved jeans that flare. Makes legs look so much longer.


www.laurenpartington.com

 

Blogger ADJ said ... (3:55 PM) : 

hot hot hot. those are the best fitting pants i have ever seen!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said ... (3:58 PM) : 

I have the legs and height for these jeans, I would 100 per cent wear them.

http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Eire said ... (4:02 PM) : 

This girl has perfect legs! Those jeans fit perfect with her!

Http://eire-designs.blogspot.com

 

Blogger DY said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Great look and beautifully done... I'm not usually a fan of high waisted pants but she is definitely rocking the look.

 

Anonymous Julien Denoyer said ... (4:09 PM) : 

I also love these on a woman...I find it sexy and stylish all in one!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:11 PM) : 

yessss!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Cool vintage's denim!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Yep. Hot.

 

Blogger IN TERMS OF ME said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Sexy as ****

http://intermsofme.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Shy said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Sweet Moses that stride is HUGE. If I did the splits I don't think I could span that far!

Shy

 

Blogger EYE-LOVE COSMETICS said ... (4:22 PM) : 

I need to find a pair of these

eyelovecosmetics.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Yevgeniya Yelkina said ... (4:36 PM) : 

lovely jacket and pants!

http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Κάλαθο said ... (4:41 PM) : 

GREAT CHOICE!

www.stonkalatho.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sarah Hunter said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Magnificent! Those pants are epic...

 

Blogger Miguel said ... (4:49 PM) : 

falling in love with your blog. it's so amzing!

congratulations!!

i'm sorry if there is some fail...


http://modeloveus.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Victoria said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Perfect fits or great tailoring. Take your pick. Eitherway they are wins.

Victoria
http://diva-in-distress.blogspot.com

 

Blogger my.amalgam said ... (4:49 PM) : 

amazing pants!

www.myamalgam.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Kate said ... (4:56 PM) : 

Wow she looks amazing the flares really suit her and she has a killer body!

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (5:01 PM) : 

what a pretty gal.

those flares are gnarly!

http://jimjims.net/

 

Blogger lizrush10 said ... (5:05 PM) : 

i have yet to put away my j brand "lovestory", this look is a classic. so sophisticated yet relaxed.

 

Blogger KC_NIKKI said ... (5:13 PM) : 

I have bum envy

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (5:40 PM) : 

These pants do fantastic things for the figure. Wowza.

 

Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said ... (5:48 PM) : 

maybe my favorite photo ever....long live the high waist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

the italian girl is sexy and pretty she is perfect in jeans

 

Blogger She Wears, She Shares said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Her butt looks amazing!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:36 PM) : 

She looks amazing in those jeans. Cobalt blue....lovely!

http://sharifaknows.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:44 PM) : 

Long live the '70's. I'm kidding, I lived through it once. These clothes don't do it for me.

 

Blogger Rafael Franco said ... (7:04 PM) : 

70's vibe!!!

I like it!


kisses from Brazil*


http://neopopculture.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

She looks amazing, perfect fitting jeans.

xxx

Jessi

 

Blogger Corinna The Best said ... (7:33 PM) : 

It's a great way to wear bell-bottoms jeans right now!
www.corinnathebest.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Those are just simply the most perfect pants...ever.

 

Blogger Madeline said ... (8:20 PM) : 

At first I thought this was the same woman in both photos, but then I noticed in the second photo, the shoes are different. Same lady but different days?

Love the flares. They are my current denim favorites. J Brand Lovestory (like someone mentioned) make a great pair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM) : 

How lovely! Oh please, PLEASE tell me that these are making a comeback and that we can all take a little break from the skinny jeans/jeggings/leggings with tunic trend! How refreshing to see a waistline - and curves!

 

Blogger diane said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Time for me to start doing lunges. Very inspirational.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 PM) : 

Back to the 70s.

 

Blogger Lucia said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Great pants, outfit, and glutes! And I love that with the exception of one or two pics, all these lovelies are brunettes. We brunettes got it going on, I guess!

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (9:01 PM) : 

She makes these pants look sexy...AND it doesn't even give her the long butt look.

http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2010/11/check-out-view.html

 

Blogger Kaylyn said ... (9:40 PM) : 

I love how they've styled it. Very classy.









4loveandlabels.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Hazel said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Ouch! You said it. Both scenarios are painful for those types of shoes. I love the pants. I had them in 1978 when I was 16.

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (10:22 PM) : 

she's really perched on those cobblestones .. way to stay up in those heels.

 

Blogger Frozen Fashion said ... (10:25 PM) : 

I adore the colour of the these jeans... As Goldilocks said "Just right!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 PM) : 

beautiful curves, I'd love to slide my cockerspaniel on that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 PM) : 

oh my god... she whips her flares back and forth. such a gross trend. although everything else is spot on.

 

Blogger MasonSharpe said ... (10:38 PM) : 

Wow, nice bums, I mean jeans... ;-)

 

Blogger Liz S said ... (10:48 PM) : 

Yes, yes, yes! Fantastic flares with a fantastic fit. The whole look is delicious.

 

Anonymous Jeff said ... (10:50 PM) : 

YES, YES. Let us PLEASE revive the flare as a THING. For men and women alike, let's bring that shit BACK. I will go ahead and say it, Flared pants from the 70s are some of the best clothing ever made. Seen that picture of Paul McCartney on the Apple website lately? His pants? ... Between that and this rather STUNNING italian lady, I think the PROOF is in MY PANTS.

MY FLARED PANTS.

 

Blogger Li + Belle said ... (11:12 PM) : 

What a jeans - i love it!

 

Blogger Fashion Baggage said ... (11:44 PM) : 

She is beautiful, I wouldn't want her as my brides maid with legs like that no one would look at the bride! www.fashionbaggage.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 PM) : 

First Pic rules. Perfect proportions...

Need the platforms for balance...kit- cat heels won't work.

Nice flares!

 

Anonymous niamh said ... (12:09 AM) : 

what a perfect look!

http://itsonlysight.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger b said ... (12:37 AM) : 

i personally dont like that type of pant, for me [my curse is being short lol], but this woman looks great in them! WOW

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:46 AM) : 

Wide leg pants FTW

 

Anonymous classiq said ... (1:12 AM) : 

I love that type of jeans!

 

Anonymous gucci online shop said ... (1:28 AM) : 

these styles on your post are totally my favorite,xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 AM) : 

Classic rock is a classic look.

 

Blogger janu said ... (2:28 AM) : 

The dress reminds one of 1970s high waist flares.

 

Blogger Star said ... (2:44 AM) : 

Oh, yeah! Finally! High-waisted pants are coming back into style. For a woman, they sit so comfortably OVER the hips, and don't feel like they're falling off. Yeah!

 

Anonymous Julia said ... (2:45 AM) : 

Today I wear same jeans with high heels, I'm not a model but the effect so glam!!! ^_^

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:07 AM) : 

I guess I'm pretty late to the commenting game, but I love the proportions. Her legs look a mile and a half long.

 

Blogger Africa said ... (3:20 AM) : 

Absolutely loving the jeans

 

Blogger Africa said ... (3:23 AM) : 

Absolutely loving the jeans

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:37 AM) : 

WOW-great outfit!!!!

Loving Denim likr this:

http://www.maendler.com/j-brand-jeans-pure-marine-boot-cut.html


Have a great day!

 

Blogger thwany said ... (4:12 AM) : 

the second shot is absolute perfection

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 AM) : 

Professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?

Booty. B-b-b-BOOTY.

 

Blogger Zoe F. Willis said ... (4:40 AM) : 

Love them, love them, love them!

 

Blogger Riot.EXE said ... (5:56 AM) : 

Oh. Hell. Yes!

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (6:01 AM) : 

wow, she's wonderfful! Great pics! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Blogger Shauna M said ... (6:04 AM) : 

I appreciate the 70s attempt with the first girl. alligator bag, high waisted jeans, platforms...she's got it going on!

www.pennychic.com

 

Anonymous ana said ... (6:07 AM) : 

Ohhh gosh, I wish I could have long legs

 

Blogger CherrySt. said ... (6:31 AM) : 

As a tall woman with high hips, high-rise jeans are the only solution to what may be misconstrued as "muffin top". Unfortunately, whenever I find the perfect jean, they're either too short or too expensive! Am I the only one who thinks that jeans over 100 dollars are exorbitantly priced???

 

Blogger ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said ... (7:27 AM) : 

love these jeans !

 

Anonymous Joanna Roman said ... (8:16 AM) : 

yeah!!! Great examples!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:23 AM) : 

I lvoe the big pants and the very thin heels that come out from the jeans...This pic is full of glamourous and sensual taste!!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Gingerale said ... (8:27 AM) : 

I'm not trendy, I´m not a fashionist I´m not "cool". Often I really don´t pay attention to what I´m wearing (I´don´t care how I look) But I love your blog. Your sight. You are a poet. Kind regards from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 AM) : 

flares are the go!!! can someone tell australia?!!!!
winnsomesmile.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Tess said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Good Bye skinny legs. Hello Wide legs!



Love the silhouette. So fresh.


CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

hahahah, as an Italian I am checkingin the mirror to see whether I have a "pert, round ass"! However flare jeans do make you feel very sexy and womanly in a Lauren Huttonish 70's sort of way.

 

Blogger Elisa said ... (9:25 AM) : 

I love the brown jacket!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

I could send you a picture of my sister in the mid-seventies wearing jeans exactly like these, particularly the first pair.

I always thought they were the best, the most flattering. But get ready, ladies: unlike the below the hip jeans, these are merciless on muffin tops, and any kind of puff around the middle section.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Don't like these jeans, but have wool office pants in similar design and have to say that such pants are extremely flattering. You don't have to have long legs to pull this off; you wear pants like this + high heels to trick others into thinking that you've got long legs:-) Works for me, at least.

 

Blogger Luciane at HomeBunch.com said ... (10:35 AM) : 

SEXY!!!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

 

Anonymous Stephanie said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Those are some amazing pants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

It's because she has the perfect bottom that it looks so great. Le sigh! That said, these flares are an excellent opportunity for the not-blessed-in-the-leg department to gain a few inches with a hidden stacked heel : )

cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

The flares are so ´68 - here´s to Love, Peace and Flower power!

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Seventies are back.Wen i was a child i thougth that those trousers were dangerous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

I have been wearing wide-legged trouser style jeans right on through this skinny business I left behind in 1984. They can be dressed up with heels, played down with Chuck T's... and yes, they can be booty-liscious!

 

Anonymous Best of Beehive said ... (11:03 AM) : 

I love that you guys always find the right people wearing pants like these. I never have to critique anything. And the color is so blue it's stunning.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM) : 

These jeans are A-MA-ZIN-GLY sexy!
I am tired of the skinny, always skinnier looks of jeans we see everywhere. Hi-waist and wide-legged are so much more feminine, sexy, and simply irresistible!

 

Blogger NVA said ... (11:33 AM) : 

charlie's angels style...

 

Anonymous poppy said ... (11:52 AM) : 

I think it can also work if you are proportioned a longer lower body than upper body - no matter how short or tall you are.

 

Blogger Hemline said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Fabulous!

 

Anonymous Noodle said ... (12:55 PM) : 

Is this the same girl in both pictures? I don't like the jeans but the colour is perfect, especially with the tan jacket and denim shirt with the flash of orange and blue in the scarf in the top picture. And I remember Made in Heaven jeans from the 70s when I sold jeans on the Kings Road in London. I suspect that the top girl would look great in anything....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like them!
I live in Italy, where I can find those jeans?

grazie millllllllllle

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM) : 

I LOVE HOW A GREAT PAIR OF JEANS MAKES A NICE ASS LOOK. VERY SEXY!

 

Blogger Rosaspina Vintage said ... (1:45 PM) : 

I love the tan jacket!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 PM) : 

Who wanted the reasonable priced flares? Pepe jeans for you. Or Miss sixty.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 PM) : 

don't do flares

 

Blogger Laura said ... (4:03 PM) : 

LOVE THE JEANS!!!!

 

Anonymous Crystal Marie said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Perfect for legs like mine! I'm on this look, asaptually!

http://awordorthree.com

 

Blogger raven said ... (4:32 PM) : 

wow. those jeans are tailored! gorgeous denim blue btw.

xo,
raven

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:55 PM) : 

these pants are amazing

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Very HOT her legs are soooo long and the toosh looks fab..

 

Blogger m said ... (8:39 PM) : 

surely the first shot aren't of flares..they are simply wide leg?? no???

 

Blogger David Diaz said ... (8:43 PM) : 

Gorgeous Photos!

: ) David
VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Coco B said ... (11:43 PM) : 

I love this! About 3 yrs ago I bought some vintage Levis in the exact same cut...my Boyfriend laughs at me when I wear them(he calls them my silly high waisted pants), but I just think they are awesome....this young lady reaffirms my love for the cut of these jeans:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 AM) : 

It reminds me of the 60s.:)

href="http://gossip-juice.com">GossipJuice

 

Anonymous jessica said ... (10:19 AM) : 

want those jeans!!please!

 

Blogger Noumia's papers said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Revival 70's :P

xoxo

http://noumias-papers.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Irene said ... (11:24 AM) : 

God I love a wide legged pant!

formula457.wordpress.com

 

Blogger the sophisticat said ... (4:43 PM) : 

I always liked flared jeans as a non-trend, and now the 70s is back in a big way.

Guaranteed they look best on taller women.

Style icon for flared jeans: Jaime Lee Curtis in Halloween.

http://thesophisticat.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Tristan said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Only a truly elegant woman can pull something off like that. This is true style.

 

Anonymous Marcelita said ... (6:49 AM) : 

Tailored and relaxed, truly love that outfit for a Saturday morning look.
The jean's colour is great.

 

Blogger Fashi-Off said ... (8:04 AM) : 

I love this perfect outfit. High waist and flare leg, so '70.
Beautiful!

Viola

http:fashi-off.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous RandomStyle said ... (8:07 AM) : 

Didn't think I'd be saying this for a while but those flares are cool as!

 

Anonymous lucia said ... (8:25 AM) : 

Flares are great, but I must say I like the low waist with wide legs better, I never liked the highs waist shape, its makes the ass look too flat, like in the second pic. But if its low waisted you get that really round great ass :)
Yeah I agree with some above, I am tall, I guess, 5,8, or a bit over average height, so I like and I think I can wear flares, but as I am also very curvy, not fat, but I got big hips, so I usually wear flears with high heeled shoes, put never ever with kitten heels, it has to bee platform or really chunky heels.

Ok, thanks!

 

Anonymous STYLE CRUSH said ... (8:35 AM) : 

just love those jeans! amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Just like from seventies.

 

Blogger The Photodiarist said ... (9:07 AM) : 

You really have to have the right body for that high waist (you cannot be short-waisted to wear those or else the top of the pants would be right under one's chest). But I do adore those wide-legs.

 

Anonymous blogcoholic said ... (9:23 AM) : 

it looks great on her because she's long legged. :D

 

Blogger Skinni Peach said ... (1:52 PM) : 

oh wow! stunning!

 

Blogger Danielle said ... (3:18 PM) : 

It's certainly nice to see a change-up from the ol' skinny jeans..

-Danielle
http://daniellemsolomon.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sounds like My mom said ... (3:22 PM) : 

HAWT. Makes me want to break out my MIH jeans pronto...

 

Anonymous Sartor Resartus said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Smoking hot. I remember it the first time around and she does it amazingly.

 

Anonymous artdecodiamonds said ... (11:46 PM) : 

Love the jeans.. i want to wear this ring with them:

https://www.artdecodiamonds.com/products.php?id=2375&l=0&u=2147483647&sortway=desc

 

Blogger Bunny Bee said ... (12:44 AM) : 

Lovely pants! Only allowed for elegant woman!

 

Blogger Mare said ... (2:27 PM) : 

gorgeous!!!

 

Anonymous Vivian said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Yes, sadly like the other users have commented, you must have long legs to get the full effect of the look.

 

Anonymous Mikaela said ... (7:40 PM) : 

damn, that ass. killer in blue, that's for sure.

 

Anonymous Maryanne said ... (10:45 PM) : 

i think the denim manufacturers sit up at night dreaming the 'next newest' style to keep those cash registers ringing.

 

Blogger Brummagem Joe said ... (9:52 AM) : 

The second pic although the legs are completely covered is the sexiest pair of legs I've seen in a while.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

who is the girl?
I want to know her name!
danke

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

That looks exactly like what Marge Simpson was wearing when she same to help Homer learn French. But much hotter.

 

Blogger bm said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Love it !!!!

http://www.theupperfashion.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 AM) : 

2nd Picture: "Great jeans" are the afterthought. I bet she has abs to die for. Not just a pert butt.

 

Blogger pinky said ... (10:28 AM) : 

high waist jeans forever! with tall shoes your legs look soooo long. gotta have a nice flat midsection. YEAH!!!!
So flattering. so totally cool.

 

Blogger pinky said ... (10:29 AM) : 

about 2 years ago Levi's came out with some...got em, WEAR em.

 

Anonymous i am not a celebrity said ... (10:40 AM) : 

Perfect jeans. Perfect buns. Delishly jealous.

www.i-am-not-a-celebrity.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Reminds me of Fred from Scooby Doo, but a female version. It doesn't see modern to me. Maybe if the jeans were a darker wash, just a bit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

seruously! is she an actress??? I have seen that profile somewhere!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM) : 

WOW! WOW! and another time WOW! What a pair of backends! I felt in love with those two ladies.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Ladies, is not just a mater of long legs, ist's a mater of perfect butt. Hours and hours of running or spinning, and those jeans will give the perfect look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

I don't like high waist pants (especially jeans), but I think I'd love everything that those girls would wear.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 PM) : 

she looks like actress Margareth Madè
but I'm not sure

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 AM) : 

She's not an actress...But she's a very beautiful model and also a cool stylist...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 AM) : 

lovely jeans!
lovely high waist pants!
lovely photo!!!

 

Blogger tiina said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I wish I could be taller and thinner that I could use jeans like that... Perfect jeans I think.

www.lifewithmariella.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I highly doubt that I could pull off this look since I am 5'1" -- short like a Smurf. But she looks amazing. I am so jealous of her long legs!
And she has a nice butt.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger J.B.P. said ... (12:22 PM) : 

I'm just not feeling the flare. I like the waist of the jeans though.

 

Anonymous JJ said ... (8:44 AM) : 

One of the best pics of 2k10 ..
longlife at the high waist ..
its not easy to see an outfit so cool !!!
and most of all , its very difficult to catch it into an italian woman...

very cool ,
hat off

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Margareth Madè acted in the movie Baaria and in a movie with sofia loren ,but nevermind...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Wowee wow wow wowwow!

 

Blogger blue said ... (1:36 PM) : 

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Hot tamale.

 

Anonymous Space said ... (9:01 AM) : 

Wow. Great shot ;)

 

Blogger Nathalie Hachet @ LBM/ Mirabelle said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Flares will never look out of fashion if made out of quality material, cut properly and worn by the right body shape. And here all those three boxes are ticked.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting