This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Prada, Milano

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, September 23, 2010

At Prada, Milano

Comments on "At Prada, Milano"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:08 PM) : 

I love it! Its a full colour palette from Ms Prada as well as from Ms Gucci. I am going into Spring now: Australia. Going to fully adopt the bright colours immediately :)

<3 your photos, keep it up. Inspires me.

 

Anonymous Milk Two Sugars said ... (7:09 PM) : 

I LOVE the shoes and the vibrant colours, this collection is very innovative compared to what I've recently seen on the catwalk :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:12 PM) : 

I just adore that banana shirt

 

Blogger Michelle Bobb-Parris said ... (7:14 PM) : 

For me, the dress in picture no.5 is my favourite, but I wasn't quite sure what to make of the shapes and prints on some of the pieces. It will be interesting to see how the collection develops in print campaigns and editorials.

Michelle

whoisbobbparris.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Belle de Ville said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Not good. Really not good.

 

Blogger Yvette said ... (7:20 PM) : 

Love this show. Most especially the bright color combos and the lace-up tri-layer platform shoes.
Delightful.

 

Blogger SarahPeslar said ... (7:20 PM) : 

I'm blown away by extravagant warm and cool colors!





www.fashionsmind.blogspot.com

 

Blogger niamh said ... (7:20 PM) : 

these pictures are great but overall Prada has left me feeling disappointed. I dont see anything fresh here and realistically cant see many people wearing this collection. im hoping for better things to come over the next few days
x

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Loving the bright colors!

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 PM) : 

first

 

Anonymous Scarlett said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Nooo .. bad combination of colors! I do not like: (

 

Anonymous Lee Oliveira said ... (7:26 PM) : 

I am in love with this collection!
The colours are sensational..
It's so much better comparing last year's collection.
Love it!
LOx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Love the colors and stripes; love the more fitted-cut dresses. Not so keen on the looser-fitting silhouettes. M. Prada is a consummate designer. Love the shoes. I also noticed that Alexander McQueen's influence on the prints, not just for this show, but for other shows during fashion week world-wide is very palpable. Long live McQueen and Prada!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Love the shoes!!

 

Blogger Arantxa Chavarria said ... (7:29 PM) : 

the second to last dress, it's adorable!!!



http://sweetlittleconfessions.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Love, AJ said ... (7:31 PM) : 

Wow. the shoes/colours are amazing!!!

 

Blogger Wallace Chapman said ... (7:31 PM) : 

A forest of colour and stripes! love the orange coming through - w

www.streetandcityphotos.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Color Collective said ... (7:32 PM) : 

beautiful color and patterns!! It's fun to see all the stripes line-up in the last image!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

love the colors <3

 

Anonymous red red said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Shoes (ignore the 1st photo) and leather work for me. Otherwise, colorful inmates.

 

Blogger gioia said ... (7:39 PM) : 

stunning last photo, collection and color combinations.

 

Blogger Monique said ... (7:39 PM) : 

I'm digging the colorful stripes. A bold move from the simply black/white, red/white, blue/white.

 

Blogger O. Falcon said ... (7:40 PM) : 

AMO! amo amo amo! uffa ... amo!

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (7:45 PM) : 

God bless Miuccia and her eye for color and print!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM) : 

I know fashion is all about looking forward, but I much preferred last springs. It simply blew me away. This however isn't as good.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:59 PM) : 

Love seeing the final runway - a walking rainbow. But some of those silhouttes are just not flattering. I agree with a post above - how will this collection work in real life? Some pretty dresses and shoes though. That first outfit looked like something from the movie "Brazil!"

 

Blogger Raquel M.B.G. said ... (8:01 PM) : 

COLORS! SHOES!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 PM) : 

fab colours!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 PM) : 

the colors make me nostalgic for latin america. the mary janes are so feminine and flirty - a grand departure from the dark and aggressive platform/stilletto

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

NUTS! Who would really want to wear this? Yikes - horizontal stripes in neons?

 

Blogger No Alice No said ... (8:23 PM) : 

Too many stripes.
Too many colors.

Alice.

NOALICENO.BLOGSPOT.COM

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:23 PM) : 

These prints are really original and inspiring.I just got tickets for an amazing fashion forum in NY on Oct 8th! I thought I should share because I believe it could help people like me trying to meet fashion professionals and learn about the newest trends in our industry! ♥

 

Blogger Lawn Party said ... (8:24 PM) : 

YAY for COLOR!

 

Blogger Ripped Jeans said ... (8:34 PM) : 

awesome! i love the patterns and the colorful stripes deff futuristic, could possibly be our future fashion ??

 

Blogger Jane See said ... (8:35 PM) : 

So much stripes and colors! Great photos!

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Now that's some color! I love the colorful creepers...never seen any like that before, very cool.

 

Blogger annasmellsgood said ... (8:40 PM) : 

Not only is it the shoes, the colors, the prints...it's the mix. It's the lively mix! Go go Miuccia!

http://examplegiven.typepad.com/eg/

 

Anonymous FashionPopulation said ... (8:40 PM) : 

Banana shirt :D Immediately remembered banana shoes and a clutch from your recent picture. Nice, makes me smile :) Love the dress from the 2nd photo.

http://fashionpopulation.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Spring and summer are meant for colours. Prada did well - as always.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 PM) : 

beautiful finale......

 

Blogger Aissata said ... (9:12 PM) : 

amazing. i love everything here, especially those shoes



http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

 

Blogger susapix said ... (9:13 PM) : 

Marimekko!

 

Blogger Francine Gardner said ... (9:44 PM) : 

Trying too hard!!! I always try to get a couple of Prada outfits a season, but I know I will pass this spring!!!
will maybe go a pair of fun bright shoes though

 

Blogger Collette Osuna said ... (9:57 PM) : 

a rainbow on overload.........


Statements in Fashion

 

Anonymous booksandliquor.com said ... (10:33 PM) : 

Woah! Clothes on an acid trip!

I'm not too sure they work though. Perhaps in measured doses mixed into a more austere wadrobe!

- booksandliquor.com
Harvard. Style.

 

Anonymous Scolex Portal said ... (10:54 PM) : 

what a colorful attire! those girls fill the stage with colors.

But are those colors in harmony with each other?

 

Blogger TheHypeAround... said ... (11:12 PM) : 

Prada Rocks!

 

Blogger Holly Brindley said ... (11:42 PM) : 

I don't love this, although the heels are quite nice.

 

Blogger Style Realist said ... (11:55 PM) : 

banana print shirt = amazing

that's all.

http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Steffanie's Style said ... (11:56 PM) : 

the shoes in the first pic are just wierd, i like some of the striped outfits, but the rest of it is a little too strange for me :)

http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/


http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/



http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (12:17 AM) : 

wow, i can hear the colors speaking to me loud and clear.

rad.

http://jimjims.net/

 

Blogger Lisa Chakan said ... (12:23 AM) : 

Oy. Not nice.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:34 AM) : 

wooooow a lot of color! *w*

http://pineplanet.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous La Goffa said ... (12:51 AM) : 

hm. fun patterns and, nice, sort of garish use of color, but I see the the shape of the banana shirt enough on older, overweight men who bought them in the 90s at Walmart. Why am I seeing them on Prada models?

Also,
I think I have a pair of tri-color platform sneakers that I wore in 1997. I was seven. How bout we leave those shoes wrapped in old posters of the Spice Girls, yeah?

 

Anonymous kelli said ... (1:00 AM) : 

Prada never ceases to amaze me!

 

Blogger Anna of The Analog House said ... (1:02 AM) : 

I love the bright graphic prints! Glad to see they'll be staying current till spring!

Anna
http://annaofgreengables.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:05 AM) : 

I'm surprised by how much I like the colors; I think it's their high level of saturation & combination with lots of black--whatever it is, they look delicious, not garish. Love the shoes in the first photo, too. But those boxy Hawaiian shirts are a bad, bad idea. I love oversized, but these, like the Saunders shirts, look oddly stiff and awkward. Maybe paired with narrow jeans after a few dozen washes and dryings...

 

Blogger Melissa said ... (1:08 AM) : 

bounty of colors and stripes, what more do you need...

www.shop-melou.blogspot.com

 

Blogger andrea.at.the.blue.door said ... (1:18 AM) : 

What wonderful use of color. Let's hope this one hits the streets. The all back look is due for a breather, I think.

 

Anonymous Isa said ... (1:20 AM) : 

The first one is gorgeous except the shoes !!

 

Blogger five stones vintage said ... (1:21 AM) : 

very striking.

love the weird platform sneakers.

http://fivestones-vintage.com

 

Blogger Star said ... (1:25 AM) : 

Pretty darn awful, except for the second to the last photo (striped slim-fitting spaghetti strap sheath with flounce). It's Too Much. Interesting batch of comments, this time. Most are very pro, or very con.
P.S., If you are in Milan, as I imagine you are, then you posted this at 1:30 A.M. local time; mercy me, what dedication!

 

Blogger green lantern said ... (1:42 AM) : 

Seriously...??? No thank you.

 

Blogger 0o_irene_o0 said ... (1:52 AM) : 

really? this is fashion??

just terrible...what a shame

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 AM) : 

colorful. but that's all...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 AM) : 

I like the glasses in the first photo!!
http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous webaporter said ... (2:43 AM) : 

I'm blown away by extravagant warm and cool colors!

http://www.web-a-porter.co

 

Blogger redcoloured said ... (2:45 AM) : 

the shoes and stripes reminds me of balenciaga. even the makeup too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 AM) : 

shoes... shoes... shoes...

 

Blogger Mille said ... (3:20 AM) : 

I love it, so much fun and so spontaneous

 

Blogger Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said ... (3:29 AM) : 

It is very Prada..and outrageous!

www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Fourth Daughter said ... (3:31 AM) : 

Wow, this is the first time I've loved Prada at first sight, it usually takes a little while to grow on me. My friend in Fiji did wonder if Miuccia stole the banana print idea from him, and I have to say I saw similar prints on shirts at a Fijian grocery store just a few hours ago here in Melbourne!!

 

Blogger Tobey said ... (3:45 AM) : 

Usually I'm not a fan of color, but this was great!

 

Blogger yvo said ... (3:45 AM) : 

your blog is phenomenal!

 

Anonymous rui said ... (3:56 AM) : 

sandwiched platform soles?? barroc monkeys??banana shapeless shirt??
I wonder what it would be the editors' reaction if any other less known designar had put the same absurdity on the catwalk.
It looks like one of those proyect runaway gone really wrong..

 

Blogger jadelait said ... (3:59 AM) : 

Love, love, love... Great, as always!

*Larga vida a Miuccia! :)

kisses from Spain,,,

jadelait

 

Blogger SabinePsynopsis said ... (4:02 AM) : 

I really like her take on stripes and Hawaiian prints.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 AM) : 

Stripes, colors, ... the freshness!

BiZ
Caro from Geneva

 

Blogger verychiclist said ... (4:24 AM) : 

I'm perplexed about this catwalk...


http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Liz S said ... (4:24 AM) : 

Great colours and patterns. A calypso feel there.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (4:28 AM) : 

Love the colour, and the stripe-and-print combinations remind me of Italian street fashion of the 80s - Enrico Coveri, Fiorucci, Byblos. It's wonderful to see colour - summer is coming to the Southern hemisphere and this is inspiring and fresh. BUT, the girls look particularly hideous and theatrical. Yes yes, I know it's a show, but why do they have to look so ugly? Some of them actually look quite sheepish - no doubt because they know how silly they look. Interesting that the fabrics have been printed in such a way that the back side is white - makes me think that they are all quite crisp and heavy. Unusual, in that this is traditionally the cheap and cheerful way of printing fabric, and not sophisticated at all.

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (4:39 AM) : 

How much colour!The gardens of Monet at Giverny this summer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 AM) : 

I love the colours, like most of the comments above, but I'm really not sure about the boxy shape of the shirts. But perhaps my eye just needs time to adjust--it's funny how some things/clothes/shoes make you go "yuk!" the first time you see them, but twelve months later they're all you want! (Is this the biggest sign of a fashion victim?)

At the moment I love the fitted flouncy dress the most.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 AM) : 

hello 70's vibe, i love you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Along with Paul Smith of London, this is my favorite SpringSummer collection - both just GORGEOUS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 AM) : 

I like the most the shoes on the first picture! :)

 

Blogger rose said ... (6:35 AM) : 

so.....stripes are in? :) LOVE LOVE IT
x
http://dessert--rose.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said ... (6:36 AM) : 

The neons in Prada are just gorgeous!


Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Liv said ... (8:07 AM) : 

Finally som colour in our lives! I like the modern African vibes.

 

Blogger Bigio said ... (8:18 AM) : 

wonderful the striped dresses

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Teh first print is amazing...Prada is unqiue and till Miuccia'll follow her minds the brand will be succesfull!!


http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous CW said ... (8:27 AM) : 

First time I ever post a comment here. First time I really do not know wether or not I like a collection, the idea behind it...some items are very wearable, others maybe just meant to provoke the strong reactions of the comments above

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM) : 

I am a big fan of stripes, this is interesting

 

Anonymous sanmiguelense said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Reminds me of "Groovy Girls" dollies! Especially the feet!

 

Blogger Asa said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Shoes and glasses are interesting! but I don't like this collection.......:(

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:48 AM) : 

i love the perfect amalgamation of feminine and sporty looks one hand and other pop and art nouveau..
its extremely beautiful
the perfect combination colours print and quirk elements together
and the styling, hair makeup and the sunnies ....just wow..wow...wow!!!

 

Blogger Jan said ... (9:13 AM) : 

The prints are too eye-popping for my liking, but the clothing looks very comfortable.

 

Blogger Rafael Franco said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I like the glasses and the weird/modern clothes'size.



kisses from Brazil

http://neopopculture.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (9:32 AM) : 

These looks feel truly fresh and new. And the sunnies in the first photo are so cool.

 

Anonymous photohogger said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Oh how I love those shoes!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

most of people here just "liked" it because is Prada...
if was "Mary Nobody" people would laugh..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

This somehow reminds me of Frida Kahlo.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

@Anonymous 9.46

I'm laughing - what ill fitting, dowdy lines. And all those colours together- Yuck.

 

Anonymous all-in-the-silhouette said ... (10:28 AM) : 

Ugh, don't like at all. And, I am normally a big Prada fan. This strikes me as way overdone, from the hair and makeup down.

IMO, Saunders did Prada better than Prada did Prada.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

I LOVE the last photo, with the stripes and shoes all heading down teh runway.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 AM) : 

finally, high fashion in wearable lengths/silhouettes!

and the SHOES. yes.

 

Blogger Bojan said ... (11:43 AM) : 

the colors are amazing!

the-stylish-citizen.com

 

Anonymous Zenobiar said ... (11:48 AM) : 

I believe Miuccia must have had TOO good of a time at an "Ugliest Hawaiian Shirt" contest in Imperial Beach this summer. (Although there wasn't much summer in IB or elsewhere in SoCal this year). Great color combinations.

 

Anonymous cee said ... (12:13 PM) : 

love love love! I would love to wear every single piece!

 

Blogger ... said ... (12:45 PM) : 

such a colorful collection

http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

 

Blogger LimtdEdition said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Although the combination of colors and design is not to my liking...I love the palette that is presented here. My fave I think is the Orange & Blue combination on Freja Beha in the first photo.

http://limtdedition.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Love the colours and the platform shoes!!!

 

Anonymous Sophia said ... (1:21 PM) : 

colourfull :) Looks stunning
But I hate these platform shoes.The dresses are the best

 

Anonymous Kim said ... (1:27 PM) : 

I'm afraid my family would have me committed if I started wearing this style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Marimekko

 

Blogger J Blake Shipley said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Those tops have the structure of a bowling shirt... many of the silhouettes look fairly androgynous.

 

Blogger M said ... (2:23 PM) : 

I just love this collection, the colors, the fit, the Sonia Rykiel air and the shoes. I'm even a fan of the ridiculous striped tails!!!

MarielsCastle

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 PM) : 

what are you people talking about? i would wear this combination in a heartbeat! especially those incredible patent creeper espadrilles in photo #1. amazing. viva la raver revival!

 

Blogger Style on paper said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Great fashion show! Love the colour palette. I saw you yesterday out of the D&g's fashion show :)
Chiara

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Halloween costumes?

 

Blogger Pink said ... (3:46 PM) : 

amazing colors!!!

check out my new post at http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sandy Cowell said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Makes me think of licorice allsorts - but I do kinda like the clumpy sneakers.

 

Anonymous princessglee said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Chiming in a bit late...but OMFG I looove this!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM) : 

I don't know. I don't know.

It's the Venice Lido in summer.

Many, many years ago.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

because if there is ONE ITEM that EVERY WOMAN need in summer then it is a fur stole...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Can't help noticing the bananas in the sixth pic, haha.

That makes the whole thing quite trendy then.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

Yes, a fur stole makes sense.

If you're going to wear beach wear in the fall.

 

Blogger Carolyn Robbins said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Reminds me of the munchkins in the Land of OZ. I would rather some of the big shirts, mated with something snug to the body. But otherwise, it is marvelous. Especially the sheer fun the designer(s) are having with classic meets cartoon. Bravo!

Can't help but wonder what umbrella they would take to the beach.

 

Blogger Dara Marie said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Is it just me, or do the some of the shoes in this show have a kind of 30s pinup look to them?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:06 PM) : 

Wow so colorful and rich in patterns. Not that wearable in real life tho. xxx

http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous paule said ... (1:43 AM) : 

I agree with Barbara about the white underside of the printed fabric,

"Interesting that the fabrics have been printed in such a way that the back side is white - makes me think that they are all quite crisp and heavy. Unusual, in that this is traditionally the cheap and cheerful way of printing fabric, and not sophisticated at all."

I wish the flounces on the bottoms of the skirts were at least lined in black or a contrasting color..they look like cheap computer-printed stiff fabrics. I do like the digital-esque prints, but too bad they look unfinished...

 

Anonymous MaryAnn - Boots said ... (1:55 AM) : 

Great blog! I've read a few posts here today, and wanted to leave at least one comment. I'll be back!

 

Blogger pieces of berlin blog said ... (2:30 AM) : 

nice umpalumpa glasses, respect

http://piecesofberlin.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous imkirkwood said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Your photography is stunning as always-the shoes are interesting-but the clothes are trying too hard& have shot past the point of style into parody.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Thumbs down. Yes, they're visually interesting and eye catching but really, it's hard to imagine toned down versions of these outfits being worn to work or dinner.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

I really don't get this. For the bulk of the population those horizontal lines across the hips are nothing but trouble!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Oooh!
Elton John and Jimmy Buffett fusion with an ironic nod to the nautical! Good anti-war antidote!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

If I had the money, I would wear this, all of it. All the time. It is fabulous.

 

Anonymous scarlett said ... (3:20 PM) : 

am i the only one who starts to think about johnny depp as willy wonka in the first picture?
absolutely love the orange and black outfit. and the shoes<3 perfect

 

Blogger I Pick My Scabs said ... (8:31 PM) : 

I love this collection it is absolutely brilliant. Vibrant colors interspersed with black and white (absolutes on the gray scale with absolute neons=♥)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Like some fellow fashion person once said on a style.com-video: "Miuccia has got such a high taste level, she's up there all by herself."

I wouldn't fully agree to that, as there are so many other designers who do great things, but she knows how to impress and set trends every single season - we'll be seeing many of these clothes in editorials over and over and over again - can't wait!

XO
Hugo Hase - www.hugohaselovesfashion.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 PM) : 

The SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Jonathon Pedrozo said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Yeah, Prada knows what i was thinking for this spring! yikes :D
soo love it but not the monkeys prints.

XX,
JON
http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 AM) : 

I love the clothes. Bright and fun. But the stacked shoes...oh dear...

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger jules said ... (5:12 AM) : 

The models look like they are made of plastic!

 

Anonymous Julien said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Best Milan show with Jil Sander !

 

Blogger shirin0809 said ... (1:26 PM) : 

This is what Miuccia does best --design clothes and use fabric that when someone wears it, even from a mile away, you can unmistakably identify that it is, and can only be: PRADA.

I went ape shit on this collection.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:32 PM) : 

Teh gorgeus prints are so prada style!!
love them!!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 AM) : 

wow the colour is breathtaking! but not overwhelmed :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

does anyone think that this is a good collection? really....? personally i think Prada has lost his path...it has not an own DNA, is always the new for the sake of new...when you talk about the old Saint Lauren or the first Margiela or now Dries or new designers such as Tisci, Thyeskens or Raf Simons all of them have a personality ...Prada is, for me, like a Zara de lux! garments for a season an then trow them away...

 

Anonymous Lindalou said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Very Sonia Rykiel.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 AM) : 

mmm the licorice alsort as inspiration...

 

Blogger ashley said ... (1:01 AM) : 

innovative!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Is Prada channeling Carmen Miranda and Daniela Mercury, both from Brazil? Interesting take on this show:
http://greengopost.com/prada-evokes-the-tropics-carmen-miranda-daniela-mercury/

 

Blogger Vivian said ... (10:47 AM) : 

color and stripes and fancy, floral shoes.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting