This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Milan in Color, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

On the Street....Milan in Color, Milan

Comments on "On the Street....Milan in Color, Milan"

 

Blogger Taylor said ... (8:46 AM) : 

I love the clash between leopard and print on her pants...plus the orange pop on top! An interesting choice!

 

Blogger Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said ... (8:48 AM) : 

Brave + Chic + Boho = Love
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Red Red Rose said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Really nice!

 

Anonymous Becariadelamoda said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Very colourful!!! Love it!

 

Anonymous Lee Oliveira said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Love the colour block on her.
That's what I call a real good morning "Milan".
I miss that place.
LOx

 

Blogger Style Scanner said ... (8:53 AM) : 

A reaxed, slightly 80s 'Bananarama' feel to this look.

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Oh, I just love her outfit. Wow, what a statement she is making here. The leopard shoes, something I would never have gone with because I am not bold enough, are wonderful with the outfit, they make it!

Oddly enough her hair, with the exception of the color which is darker than mine is exactly like mine. Same cut, same amount of unruly curliness. I always think my hair is out of control, but after seeing this photograph I'm thinking I look pretty cool:)

Great shot Scott, sunny beautiful morning!

 

Blogger Hanna said ... (8:55 AM) : 

I love the outfit! It's so happy :)

 

Anonymous Mary SP said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Great combination. Love those shoes. Chic femme .....

 

Blogger Jennie Nguyen said ... (8:57 AM) : 

so summery!

xx http://asianeyedgirl.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Well Done said ... (8:59 AM) : 

a delightful ensemble and a fabulous smile.

 

Blogger MONi said ... (9:03 AM) : 

I've been to Milan when I was 6 or 7 and I remember a woman dressed just like her! Not the same outfit but the same style!

 

Blogger Gary said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Aaaarhg ! I looooooove her style ! I love it so so much ! Those trousers, the orange and yellow top ! The hair ! Every thing ! A +++++ ! Perfection. I realy want those trousers.

http://lestroismots.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Alessandro said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Molto bellina e simpatica; I think the shoes should have a bit of a heel, but then again, i always think that about women's shoes - especially on such a pretty one

 

Blogger Ray said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Love her look! Really fresh:)

 

Blogger mustownmore said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I have pants like that! For the first time ever in your photos I own something they're wearing. Going to wear them tomorrow - love the flashes of orange and yellow she's paired them with, I've always gone much more muted, but it looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

she is stunning!
gaia

 

Blogger franca maisha said ... (9:16 AM) : 

those pants are lovely!! its nice to see how she combines them with those falshing colors!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Loving orange right now! She looks so confident and love that she has the leopard slingback as a neutral...so fun! Thanks...l

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Beautiful and cheerful. Lovely photo with which to start the day!

 

Blogger Nolita said ... (9:23 AM) : 

I like how the colors pop!

www.nolitavintage.com

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (9:26 AM) : 

This is so great. I love the jubilant mix of colors and prints. On paper, it would never work, but together it's totally cohesive. My favorite part is her aubergine lipstick- it goes surprisingly amazingly with the neons!

Hand drawn:
myclosetinsketches.com

 

Blogger Christie said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Beautiful! Love the use of print, and the fabulous splashes of colour. Great shot!

In Fashion and Style

 

Blogger Nadine2point0 said ... (9:30 AM) : 

She can't HELP but smile with an outfit like that!!! Beautiful and cheery and really cute!

 

Blogger Creative Promotional Ideas said ... (9:30 AM) : 

I love the colors and mixing of patterns. Not my usual taste but it works for her. Very lovely.

 

Blogger Belle de Couture said ... (9:43 AM) : 

I adore mixing patterns and the spash of color she added is perfect. She looks stellar :D

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Beverly. said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Ah, colours. How refreshing.

 

Blogger Judith Ross said ... (9:54 AM) : 

The same woman whose photo you posted last month. She was wearing a red dress and some grey heels. Love her look and love her haircut. So much so I showed her photo to my hairdresser to give him an idea of the proportions I wanted. What a great shot!

 

Anonymous Becca said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Her hair and wine lip are exquisite!

Becca

 

Blogger Connie Staccato said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Orange and yellow! I forgot about how great that looks together! I've been wondering how to accessorize orange, and now I'm inspired.

www.underemployedistheneworganic.com

 

Blogger Gon said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Creative and chic! Love the way she mixed the prints and the trousers are my favorite piece!

xx,
Dimogonda blog

 

Anonymous AnonymousJK said ... (10:05 AM) : 

I can't believe how nicely this colour mash-up works! I'd never attempt it, but on her it's glorious!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Did Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam have a garage sale?

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (10:12 AM) : 

I love the bright colors on top including the camisole and bangle. They contrast with the leopard shoes very nicely!

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Key said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Not working for me... but I'm sure she's a lovely person nonetheless. If her lipstick read more neutral and less blue/red it would pull the look together more.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Great color concept and the flashy bright colored tops in its simplicity. The allover print on the pants is lovely too, but the animal print on the ballarinas is a bit too much, but not at all disturbing.

 

Blogger cherry arceo said ... (10:32 AM) : 

the colors are so vibrant! and so is the woman's entire aura.

 

Blogger Sing of Singature Style said ... (10:35 AM) : 

So delightful.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Laurent said ... (10:56 AM) : 

How Italian! Always celebrating the joy of life with clothing. I don't agree with the leopard print shoes, but applaud it anyway. Amazing how Euro women accept their hair type and celebrate it, rather than forcing a style, if its curly, frizzes in the heat, whatever, style it accordingly, and put on a big smile.

 

Blogger 82Brute said ... (10:57 AM) : 

I'm going to be a jerk and nit pick. I love everything but the shoes. I don't hate them, but to my eye they don't go as well as something perhaps in a metallic or reptile or maybe even a pair of TOMs. If I met her in real life, I wouldn't notice because her energy and attitude are so appealing. In a photo, there's more opportunity for close scrutiny.

 

Blogger Lou said ... (10:58 AM) : 

You simply gotta love it. Wonderful mix. And it's really her, isn't it? She owns it. Love the bangles, the lipstick. Nice how she matches natural patterns, different but analogous, and neon colors, different but analogous. It's all very smartly done, balancing it out with the relaxed shapes.

 

Blogger BlumeBloom said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Truly brilliant!

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Smashing clashing colours. I did not except this in Milan but I really like it.

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous All Dressed Up said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Those pants are COOL!

 

Blogger chula said ... (11:08 AM) : 

how is afraid of colors+ patterns?
great!

 

Blogger La Boheme said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Really like her casual but cool style. Nice.

 

Blogger P said ... (11:08 AM) : 

I LOVE that bright orange, it's just perfect and she looks so lively!

http://www.pinkpeonieswithlove.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Hmm, I don't like this look. Each thing is wonderful, but I would not began to wear all it together... Nice shoes!

 

Anonymous Emily said ... (11:22 AM) : 

I really just love the contrast between everything, but how she still looks put together.


http://materialisteemily.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous PD said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Wow, this is a colourful in some way well balanced look, yet I have to say this is not my taste at all. But I bet this suits her personality very much - energizing and fun!

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Great style. Love the orange top!

 

Blogger adelak100 said ... (11:41 AM) : 

Great!The orange colour it's like another smile!But I preffer ue the shoes and the pants with another combination...

 

Blogger zahira said ... (11:43 AM) : 

obsessed with her pants, especially paired with the orange

zahira-sirena.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous jimjims said ... (11:50 AM) : 

sold on the hair, colors, and pants!

radness...

http://jimjims.net/

 

Blogger Lupi said ... (11:57 AM) : 

she looks amazing,wonderful smile, so radiant! loving the shoes!but above all she looks super confident and happy!

 

Blogger Amalina said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Love the print on her pants... somehow the print + bold colours seem to go well here

xo www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Pernilla said ... (12:01 PM) : 

wow that's soo cool!

 

Blogger Simmy said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Loved the shoes! One can never think that all these color/print/texture melange can work together, but indeed it did!

 

Anonymous Min said ... (12:07 PM) : 

Mmmmm...Orange sherbert, with pineapple!

 

Anonymous Goody said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Even though I don't really like her shoes, I love her outfit. Great combination. :)

www.fashiongoodies.net

 

Blogger Jen said ... (12:16 PM) : 

So cute! Her hair is adorable!

 

Blogger Ginta said ... (12:19 PM) : 

She's a twin of my neighbor! :) I love the look except I'd opt for different shoes - they just don't work here.

 

Blogger Prutha Raithatha said ... (12:21 PM) : 

cute colors...major sunshine

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 PM) : 

i love the bangles!
www.indigopeacock.com

 

Blogger Skylar Barger said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Georgia On your mind?
Please come to Atlanta. :)
I go down there myself to great photography inspiration.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Cute and playful, lightweight and summery. It works!

 

Blogger Erica said ... (12:29 PM) : 

what a playful and unique style! i love the splashes of orange and yellow. i would never think to pair the pattern of the pants with the leopard shoes but she's workin' it!

Cheers!
existenceET.blogspot.com
&
http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/RTVBSG

 

Blogger Maya said ... (12:37 PM) : 

hellll yes for mixing colors and patterns!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Delightful! Love everything -literally- from head to toe. Easily one of the best street-photos I've seen in a while. Truly arresting!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

I'm not loving this outfit, although I applaud her for trying. The top part is great, the orange with the yellow cami, but then, it falls apart near the bottom, with those shoes. I don't love them, and I'm not sure about the pants being rolled up, they look cheap and nylonish, which is not what she intended, I'm sure.

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (1:15 PM) : 

the light is exploding!

 

Blogger Álvaro said ... (1:15 PM) : 

she express a lot of energy!

:)

 

Blogger Christina said ... (1:17 PM) : 

she makes me happy!

fridayswithcilantro.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

i think she could be wearing something much more flattering to her figure.

 

Anonymous Kar said ... (1:28 PM) : 

That's a ballsy combination. Not sure the animal print/batik print/neon primaries mix work but she's carrying it off with elan.

I'd look like I got dressed in the dark.

 

Anonymous Nicole said ... (1:41 PM) : 

The look is a little bit "crazy lady" but she is so bold and her smile and hair are so fabulous that I bet she elicits more smiles than glares on the street! There is nothing like a woman who is comfortable in her own skin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

This is my favorite photo in months. Her look is so different, creative, but so beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 PM) : 

normally, i'm into simple outfits. but she's like the sun!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:55 PM) : 

I'm not entirely sure how she's done it, but my goodness, she looks wonderful. I think the shoes save the look--with more "appropriate" shoes the outfit would look calculated and "fashiony"; the shoes, however, suggest that she just woke up in a really good mood and grabbed the things that make her happy--and that's style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Adore the colour of her lip.

/E

 

Anonymous interinobaba said ... (2:24 PM) : 

This reminds me of a photo from a while back--a woman in a really bright primary color on a city street--and Scott pointed out in his caption something to the effect of: whatever you may think of the outfit, this is how to use color to make yourself the star in an urban (i.e mostly grey-palette) setting. I would definitely have trouble getting up in the morning and choosing to wear yellow and orange--but it's interesting to think about color and clothing in this way, strategically, like a set designer.

 

Blogger Notes From ABroad said ... (2:29 PM) : 

I love the feeling that she didn't stand there in front of the closet and try to figure out which thing to wear with what ... she threw it on and it worked.
I have not achieved this level yet. :)

I love those shoes.
Very much .

 

Blogger FBJ said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Super into her printed trousers!


xoxo
http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Arash Mazinani said ... (2:48 PM) : 

I love the vivid colour used and the leopard print flats.

www.arashmazinani.com

 

Blogger Kristina said ... (3:15 PM) : 

ooo, I love this!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

She's very fancy.

 

Blogger Briana Le & Merissa Ren said ... (3:37 PM) : 

the perfectly mixed print. i'm so jealous of her skill. its wonderous!

xxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Jonathon Pedrozo said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Love her shirt! its fantastic

xx,

follow me @ http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger M said ... (4:11 PM) : 

A "fresh granita" :)


Loving it.


Fashion Abuse

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM) : 

i LOVE it

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:16 PM) : 

clashing your colours and your prints is a high risk game for anyone but this woman shows us how it's done! By only having one bright item and keeping her accessories minimal she looks striking and chic, rather than mad and possibly colour-blind (as can happen when going for this kind of look). The top is such a fantastic colour, not something you could wear without and equally fantastic tan though. X

ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

 

Blogger z said ... (4:21 PM) : 

I gotta say, I am not quite feelin' this. I think she is extremely beautiful, her hair and smile are winning, and the shoes as well. But... that shirt! Those pants!

 

Anonymous fashionsdirtylaundry said ... (4:35 PM) : 

Dries inspired? Loving the loud colors!

 

Anonymous giuppy d'aura said ... (5:01 PM) : 

she is amazing! so stylish so european and so bright!

 

Anonymous Cara Gray said ... (5:06 PM) : 

This photo should be called sexy happy colorful city woman. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Hmmm. I don't get it. But I am trying. Her smile and stance so overpower the outfit - that is what I think "works" here. What gives me pause is - I think - the black space in the pants. that's what I keep looking at to change. But as I look I am struck by how - perhaps - these disparate elements - disparate seeming elements - really do go together. The leopard spot shoes picking up the black space on the jungle pants that hold up the burst of floral color in the orange and yellow... no, I just don't get it.

 

Blogger pinky said ... (5:15 PM) : 

i love outfits that elicit a smile.
This is joyous!
The most attractive accessory is a warm smile.

 

Anonymous Maddox Kent said ... (5:24 PM) : 

It's the smile that does it. No matter what you wear, a big beautiful smile makes it work.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:35 PM) : 

it's all about personality... something u won't achive 'cos only character knows the right details/color matchings. Margherita looks great because she's great.
M

www.youtube.com/designtelevision

 

Anonymous Dana said ... (5:37 PM) : 

How fun! She takes me back to 1987 Burda pattern books.

 

Blogger Hunter Stoll said ... (5:40 PM) : 

what a wonderful combination of prints and colors!

 

Anonymous Joana said ... (6:24 PM) : 

Love this look. I can't believe she managed to coordinate this so well. Delightful. :)

 

Blogger Tegan Flanagan said ... (6:40 PM) : 

hmm.. I really don't know about the print - I mean it is a great print, but with the shoes.. overall it looks really good, but on closer inspection - I'm undecided
but I love the exuberant color

 

Anonymous Yoko said ... (6:59 PM) : 

Nice smile :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

The outfit fits together despite itself, if only she had a different head..Something about her head/face doesn't quite go with the look.

 

Anonymous Nicole said ... (7:06 PM) : 

I love this combination! It has the perfect amount of colour and pattern reaching an amazing balance.

 

Anonymous Johnny the Mule said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Fantastic smile and great attitude, nothing else matters.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:29 PM) : 

so in love with this.

 

Anonymous carole said ... (7:45 PM) : 

love, love, love this look!

 

Blogger J.Ro said ... (7:45 PM) : 

If she was America this would be obnoxious, but since she's Italian it seems utterly romantic.

Keep those leopard slippers strutting!
www.jasonromaine.com

 

Anonymous Joanna Herrick said ... (7:52 PM) : 

This whole outfit is fantastic, aside from the shoes. I love the shoes in and of themselves, and I am a definite believer in mixing prints, but I don't think these two prints work together. However, outside of this I love everything!

 

Blogger elizabeth said ... (8:11 PM) : 

wow, effortlessly chic and interesting and beautiful! leave it to an italian.

thecoffeeexperiment.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Jane See said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Mandarin cocktails with pina colada, so refreshing!

www.themadjungle.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 PM) : 

would have preferred a heel instead of a flat

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (10:56 PM) : 

Fascinating. She appears a woman I would like to meet and invite to dinner.

 

Blogger Sadako said ... (12:01 AM) : 

Love the shoes especially. Have been looking for something just like them, actually.

 

Blogger kgal1298 said ... (12:08 AM) : 

I have to say I don't really like it. The clashing just leaves me confused. I see women dressed like this everyday in LA the only difference is their clothes are usually a little bit covered in dirt.

 

Blogger kgal1298 said ... (12:10 AM) : 

I have to say I don't really like it. The clashing of colors isn't really original at all I see women dressed like this everyday on the streets of LA and they are normally covered in dirt, which is the only difference.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 AM) : 

Her beautiful smile brightens up her outfit even more!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 AM) : 

this is what fashion is all above. LOVE IT!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:45 AM) : 

nice!

 

Anonymous Dana said ... (1:35 AM) : 

The mixing and the matching of the prints creates a bohemian look. And the splash of color adds a hint of confidence, and I think she wears this outfit well. Thanks for sharing.
Dana

 

Blogger Star said ... (2:33 AM) : 

Only in the last couple of years have a few Milanese men and women begun to wear a splash of bright colors in town (the beach boardwalk is a whole other matter). Such splashes of color still are not common in Milan. Walking around in Milan and Rome for years, as I have and do, you'll realize that there's a big difference from area to area. Street wear in Rome can be more vibrant and relaxed, for lots of reasons. In traditionally more conservative Milan, I do see, however, what appear to be retired men in a colored pair of pants (a deep red is popular, for example) looking quite wonderful, not golf-course-y, at all. In this particular picture, you'll notice that it is one splash of color, and not a jumbled mix of bright colors. That's one of their keys to success in lively, but sophisticated, color use, I think

 

Blogger Zerrin said ... (3:50 AM) : 

i love how these girls take risks!

 

Blogger CLAUDIA C. said ... (5:28 AM) : 

Fantastic shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://audreyismyfavourite.blogspot.com

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (6:21 AM) : 

I too love the orange ... I published a post today
desire for orange #2...great photo

 

Blogger DOLLED-UP said ... (6:39 AM) : 

She makes me smile! I love a women with confidence!

-ABBY-

http://www.abegailbarriosdesigns.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:47 AM) : 

Great colors!

http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
-diary of a fashion stylist-

 

Anonymous Paloma said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Sometimes it's hard to see people risking different prints and colors together. And what is even more difficult is making them look perfect. And this woman just made it.

 

Blogger Paulina said ... (6:58 AM) : 

Love the combination of pieces! Pants look so nice. And the colors of her top, so summer! love love love

 

Blogger Erdbeerpflückerin. said ... (7:22 AM) : 

I love the orange & the yellow top! looks nice to her hair!

 

Anonymous Jenny said ... (7:40 AM) : 

i LOVE that this is in milan! almost everyone else is in very traditional colours. great!

she's got the personality to pull it off too

 

Anonymous Sandra said ... (7:50 AM) : 

don't really like this outfit. i think the oddness of the leopard print shoes (weird ballerina flat cross slingbacks) that seems out of place.

 

Blogger Eilish said ... (8:03 AM) : 

i love how this outfit works even though it shouldn't. so beautiful.


http://faialofa.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

An inspiration!

 

Blogger Amy Golden said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I adore those pants!
She looks so comfortable with herself and pulls this off beautifully.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

you had me until I got to the shoes. A simpler shoe would have let the rest of the outfit speak for itself.

 

Anonymous Hilla Ohayon said ... (10:19 AM) : 

I love this color! It shows on her face that a great color could really change your mood and make you happy :-)

 

Anonymous Dandelion Tamer said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Hair: a little Juliette Binoche in The English Patient - very alluring. I bought a pair of hair shears and I'm building my courage to have a go at my own curls next week.
...It'll grow back.

 

Blogger The Red Umbrella said ... (12:57 PM) : 

So cheery!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

oh my god, SO beautiful!

 

Blogger Maile John said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Orange! The official color of happy!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Now that's great style, Italiano!

 

Anonymous Emma Dibaja - StyleCatcher said ... (4:50 PM) : 

I think this combination of colours and patterns just looks genious. It's one of those mixes that might sound scary as an idea, but when executed... Magnifiquee!

Emma
www.thestylecatcher.com/

 

Anonymous Maya Popkin said ... (6:07 PM) : 

REALLY? I would define this as COLLIDING MONOLOGUES. There is a fine line between "oohh - that's eccentric and styling" AND "thats just wrong". Too much going on on all levels - prints, colors, textures.
Maya Popkin @ TheSTyleDialogues.com

 

Blogger Pergolina said ... (6:37 PM) : 

SHE IS AMAZING.

http://pergolina.blogspot.com

 

Blogger mara said ... (6:41 PM) : 

love her colors and the print :) not too overwhelming xxx

http://amaturecouture.com

 

Blogger Fashionlass said ... (7:58 PM) : 

She is so full of life and her smile is fantastic. And I love her pants.
If the women dressed as wonderfully as this where I lived, I would be so much happier.
I can only take a couple of muffin tops and UGGs per day.

 

Anonymous LIZPR said ... (10:00 PM) : 

Oh my fucking god, this is GREAT. Only a very confident woman can pull this off.

 

Blogger April said ... (12:07 AM) : 

obsessedd with this, LOVE.

 

Blogger Whatwouldkarldo.com said ... (2:43 AM) : 

Wow Pop of colour, what a strong look and a great way to pull off orange xxx

http://whatwouldkarldo.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:17 AM) : 

It's a very good idea mix the animalier of the shoes with the floreal print of the pants...

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

LOVE, anyone know who makes those shoes?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Love every aspect of this wonderful photo. She's too chic to have gotten dressed in the dark, but who would ever have thought to put all this together? It's wonderful...wish I were her.

 

Anonymous Bamto said ... (4:51 AM) : 

her smile does it all.love the new pictures!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 AM) : 

ammmmazing pants, anyone know who makes them?

 

Blogger Peta Rudd said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Oh, I LOVE her style!! Fantastic!

http://petarudd.com/blog

 

Blogger Megan said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Wonderful look...from the clash of prints to pop of color this look is amazing!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Sometimes i get discouraged because of being flat and not being considered as a "real woman". Well her outfit changed my outlook. Sort of. I love how she created volume at her bottom half but not totally being careless about the top.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM) : 

hmm i don't like wear clothes like her but i wanna bump into sb like her especially in the morning. it could start cool, nice, happy day i think. kisses

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

LOve this. I remember her in the red dress outside the Gucci? show. For me what works is the tanks (with the orange bracelet) - the neon and the cut of the orange tank especially have the perfect touch of 80s vibe, without going over the top. Very cool woman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

How could we appreciate this beautiful color and pattern, without the contrast of winter?

 

Blogger Hana said ... (2:58 AM) : 

love her hair style!

 

Blogger Author said ... (6:56 AM) : 

Love the colours, seeing more bright orange around and what a smile, she looks lovely.....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Originale, fresca, frizzante, uno stile personalissimo.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:28 PM) : 

Originale, fresco, frizzante, uno stile personalissimo.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:28 PM) : 

Originale, fresco, frizzante, uno stile personalissimo.

 

Blogger yankeegrl506 said ... (8:02 PM) : 

I love it...except for the shoes. The leopard print is just too much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 PM) : 

Love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 PM) : 

Wonderful. True, the leopard shoes work as a neutral. Maybe just for her they do, but thank you for this. I'm inspired!

 

Anonymous Kalla said ... (1:43 AM) : 

Love the fearless mixing of brights and patterns!

 

Blogger Je m'appelle Cynthia said ... (10:28 AM) : 

Very 80's look with 2010 colors and patterns!

 

Blogger Shelby said ... (3:04 AM) : 

what a gorgeous colour! it is so rich and vibrant!

 

Blogger The Mini Satorialist said ... (3:34 AM) : 

I love the dark red lipstick with her dark brownish/reddish hair. Its the best combination which I will definitley use when I get older!
(I reckon my blonde hair will eventually turn brown when I'm older so I am getting prepared)

Scott, will you PLEASE come to New Zealand, there are some really fruity dressers over here(including me!). Not to mention some great shopping and beautiful places to take great pictures.

Can you consider maybe?
:)

Augustine

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM) : 

lovely dress

 

Blogger ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said ... (7:52 AM) : 

What a cheerful shot!
Fresh, bright with a citrus splash.
Love the layering of the bold, floaty tops, the trousers are to die for and the shoes are an interesting design.
Something I would wear, it's so much fun to be brave and 'out-there' with style.
Love the wooden bangle, goes really well, and the slung baggy bag I think I can see behind her finishes this laid-back, cool, pop outfit.

www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com

 

Blogger erin nuts said ... (5:17 PM) : 

This is so HAPPY! I wish Blogspot had a "like" button like on Facebook. That would just nicely sum up how I feel about this outfit, this lovely lady, and this picture. Day successfully brightened

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:40 PM) : 

This womans smile really brightened my day.

I can not help but feeling like she is looking at me with that sincere gush; the orange with yellow shirt, orange & brown bracelets, and red lipstick and brown hair framing her face really highlight her upper half.

Great shot, great smile!

 

Anonymous Style Odyssey said ... (12:47 AM) : 

i absolutely adore this look on her! i am literally smiling at this photo.

 

Blogger Francielle said ... (8:24 PM) : 

love love.
Amazing!

 

Blogger Javi said ... (12:53 AM) : 

I absolutely loved her style! really liked the combination of the colours and the prints as well

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 PM) : 

I love seeing beautiful women wear outfits that no one else could pull off. Thanks so much for showcasing true and natural beauty.

I had a Sartorialist moment myself today. ;-) I was at church and a woman in form of me was wearing a white/black polka dot oxford with brown, gray, and purple flowers. And the whole time I just looked at her, wondering how on earth she was pulling it off!

 

Blogger Dallas said ... (11:13 PM) : 

One of the best shots recently.

The sunlight, colors of her outfit plus her smile.

A beautiful combination.

What an eye you have.

Perfetto.

 

Blogger visopjehoofd said ... (10:55 AM) : 

wow your photography is so awesome..

 

Blogger hlj said ... (8:45 AM) : 

I'd wear this in a heartbeat :) :)

 

Blogger BlueSky said ... (12:20 AM) : 

lovely swan-like neck...

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting