This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Case for Pushed-Up Sleeves, Milano

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Case for Pushed-Up Sleeves, Milano

Comments on "The Case for Pushed-Up Sleeves, Milano"

 

Blogger Singapore Short Stories said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Wow cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

he's hot!

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (9:19 AM) : 

what a handsome man!! Great style, and beautiful smile

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Short sleeves must be the thing this summer. A trend I will not be following. I personally prefer a crisp linen shirt, than a jacket with no sleeves underneath. But thats just me. Gorgeous model, BTW.

 

Blogger Jennifer G. Horn said ... (9:21 AM) : 

This man is "a case for" any sartorial decision he makes. Swoon.

 

Blogger SarahPeslar said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Wow he totally has such a wonderful style ! Especially for spring/summer.





www.fashionsmind.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Peach City Style said ... (9:22 AM) : 

His look is casual in an effortless way...Love it :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Cute guy, but he should button up his shirt by one button

 

Blogger Ivan said ... (9:25 AM) : 

cool is chic!
glamour..
vovominhareferencia.blogspot.com

 

Blogger TorontoVerve Street Style said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Great action shot.

www.torontoverve.org

 

Blogger SabinePsynopsis said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Personally I think push-up sleeves are always cool on blazers. One doesn't even have to look as he does.

 

Blogger Madame en noire said ... (9:27 AM) : 

I think I'm in love with him.


www.lipsandpoppies.blogspot.com

 

Blogger dave said ... (9:27 AM) : 

i think pushed up sleeves look good on certain people

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Yummy, cute face!

Very cute face, I'm fascinated!

 

Anonymous Madeleine said ... (9:29 AM) : 

To be fair, I thnk that he could present a pretty convincing case for anything.

 

Blogger Eva said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Madre mía!!!!

 

Blogger InStudio Blog said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Oh. Are his sleeves pushed-up? Cute!

 

Blogger Lily said ... (9:36 AM) : 

How handsome, so casual yet it looks very nice on him. His bracelet looks interesting....

 

Anonymous Rachel O. said ... (9:36 AM) : 

What a nice smile he has... Love his leather bags too. And the way he wears his shirt, is oh-so-yummyyyyy. Mmm-mmm.

 

Anonymous Mrs Bee said ... (9:36 AM) : 

*SIGH*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

DO YOU READ YOUR COMMENTS????
That it matter if we like it or not??? Are there not women in Milan???
From Andalucía
Sacramento

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Nice smile, cutie!

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

 

Blogger Jeannine 520 said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Okay, I think I'm willing to make an exception for this guy. I think he'd look good in anything.

 

Anonymous AnonymousJK said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Who cares about the sleeves, look at that face!

 

Anonymous Heather Toronto said ... (9:45 AM) : 

sexy!!

 

Blogger Francesca Robertson said ... (9:46 AM) : 

he looks spectacular. my mom always says- pushed up sleeves are a sign of confidence and is very attractive. point proven!

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

 

Blogger Roman Dennis said ... (9:46 AM) : 

he doesnt even have to try to be cool it just comes naturally love this

Roman @ http://fashionwhatsnext.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Can I have his telephone number???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

this makes up for the confident but confused look from pitti posted on 5/31.

 

Anonymous I FEEL PITHY said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Oh yeah, baby.
One definitely has to look this amazing to compensate for the fact that one is toting around toilet paper.

OK, so maybe it's not even toilet paper in the bag . . .
But I like the story, and I'm sticking to it.

[Smiles]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

love his winsome look!!!

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (9:51 AM) : 

He looks great. No. He is gorgeous. BTW, I love pushed up sleeves. This guy makes the case well.

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Love it! His smile is sexy. x

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Lena said ... (9:56 AM) : 

What a GORGEOUS man!!! And his style, so cool and effortless! LOVE!

Lena

styleloverlena.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Nadine2point0 said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Wahhhww. Gorgeous, great style.

 

Anonymous Joanna Roman said ... (10:02 AM) : 

ADORABLE - from top to toe :)
and the bag full of paperetowell rolls (all white)
CUTE :)

Some people just emit the natural elegance and gracefulness, and he is the perfect example of this!

 

Anonymous Annelie said ... (10:02 AM) : 

I like his look!!! Very sexy ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

I can't stop looking at his smile ... so sleeves? ... what sleeves?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

nothing special about him

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Push-up sleeves always look tacky, and it has always been like that -remember Don Johnson?

Just because the guy is pretty, it does not mean that what he is wearing is acceptable.

 

Anonymous dresses-for-your-tressses said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Effortlessly chic! the only thing he needs is some cute ruffles in his hair.

 

Blogger ilovefashion said ... (10:09 AM) : 

he looks cute :D

http://fashion-in-pictures.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Robin said ... (10:11 AM) : 

I love his smile, it makes it perfect!

 

Blogger savoie said ... (10:12 AM) : 

me likey. Fresh casual and tres tres sexy.

-anna

chateausavoie.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 AM) : 

can i keep him? :D

 

Blogger Susan B said ... (10:15 AM) : 

Sleeves? What sleeves? I can't get past that gorgeous smile. (Sigh.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Sleeves up? Sleeves down? Who cares, at least on him anyway! Hubba hubba.

 

Anonymous sure u right said ... (10:29 AM) : 

short-sleeved shirt with a blazer? boi who's ya stylist? what's next, leather pants in the summer?

 

Blogger Klever Girl said ... (10:32 AM) : 

loving the navy and white. So summer, so chic!

Klever

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (10:35 AM) : 

I must say I'm not sold on the short sleeves ... good thing he distracts from that fact :-)

 

Anonymous Leia said ... (10:35 AM) : 

oh my gosh. what a dazzling smile. he is so dashing!

 

Blogger Juan Manuel Trejo Sánchez said ... (10:35 AM) : 

I wonder if his shirt is long or short sleeve. How does he creates that seamless effect? I want to know that secret.

For men, it is said showing the chest creates attraction. I guess his unbuttoned look will cause great attraction as well as great rejection.

I think besides the pushed up sleeves this look is all about seeming effortless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Adorable

 

Anonymous lisa said ... (10:43 AM) : 

I want him!

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Blue & white:the summer is here.There's nothing like a white shirt (but buttoned).
The sleeves? He can wears them how he wants but probably not everyone can risk to loo untidy with wrinkled sleeves.

 

Blogger Prutha Raithatha said ... (10:52 AM) : 

ok...so i just had a mini orgasm...he's freaking hot!!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Oh, my -- he's gorgeous! But even on such a hottie, one more button *buttoned* would be nice... (-; (BTW, that's not toilet paper in his bag; there are letters printed *on* the bag. (-: )

 

Blogger lintmag said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Sorry, but pushed up jacket sleeves always look like you're one of those bad comedians. If you're hot - in any sense of the word - take the jacket off!

 

Blogger cherry arceo said ... (10:58 AM) : 

great smile! heart breaker? :p

 

Blogger Lorraine said ... (11:01 AM) : 

This outfit inspired me. It's too hot here, and all my best clothes have long sleeves...so now I know what to do with them.

 

Blogger Rebekah Daphne said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Did the case ever need to be made? In my opinion, pushed-up/rolled-up sleeves automatically increases a man's appeal. (Especially when he's already a hottie, like my darling husband... :))

 

Blogger Joanna said ... (11:15 AM) : 

I normally don't like cute boys but this one's cuteness is beyond any standards.. :)
and I love the way he's dressed!

 

Blogger The Vegaran said ... (11:21 AM) : 

Wow, it'd be virtually impossible to see man dressed this way in North America, or be confident enough to pull it off. I love it, I think navy and white always looks beautiful on tanned skin. Very handsome man too, not gonna lie.



Kat
http://thevegaran.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Vinda Sonata said ... (11:24 AM) : 

heyyy gorgeous!

 

Blogger Little Lovables said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Very handsome, that jacket is perfect, I would love to get one for my husband (who is also a dremboat). I wonder what material it is?

 

Blogger Amber said ... (11:33 AM) : 

oeh totally love it!
x amber

 

Blogger MsAmpuTeeHee said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Uh, he could make a case for ANYTHING.
LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 AM) : 

What a lovely smile and such nice eyes. The pushed up sleeves look good, alas though he should have done up more buttons on his shirt...

 

Blogger Style Scanner said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Superb. Particularly like those pick-stitched lapels and overlapping cuff buttons.

 

Anonymous mabelmabel said ... (11:54 AM) : 

It's hard for me to get past the open shirt, meaning, Button the shirt!

And that goes for women as well as men.

I don't care how attractive your chest may be. Keep it covered, unless you are: 1) getting dressed; 2) getting undressed.

 

Anonymous KORY said ... (11:55 AM) : 

well, Pushed up sleeves is something that just happens...It happened with this guy.


Knowsjobb.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 AM) : 

He's awfully cute, but I think this could also be titled "The Case Against Unbuttoned Shirts".

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Love the casual, effortless look.

 

Blogger The Red Velvet Shoe said ... (12:29 PM) : 

The sleeves don't look pushed up, the jacket looks too small. Keep looking.

~M

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

my mom always told me I looked like I was going to wash dishes when I rolled up my sleeves! Now it seems to affected whenever I see it.
dz

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM) : 

he's so cute

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Beautiful man and great photo!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Very good! He is very elegant and simple at the same time. Use a cloth over the other makes the production very nice, pity that here in Brazil the climate does not allow it!

 

Blogger A.E said ... (2:15 PM) : 

I've noticed that you're taking a lot more pictures of men recently...purposeful? It really just goes to show that male fashion very much HERE and if you're a guy and you're not well dressed, you-are-not-trying-hard-enough.
http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 PM) : 

How adorable is this guy??Yeah he is stylish but his smile is his best accessory...xxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM) : 

he is cool

http://bulbizar.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Laila said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Something about rolled up sleeves is really sexy on a guy!

 

Blogger Jennie Nguyen said ... (3:02 PM) : 

nice! cool oufit for a man!

xx http://www.asianeyedgirl.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anton said ... (3:02 PM) : 

Great jacket! Boglioli?

 

Blogger Christine said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Forget intelligent commentary: yum, yum, and yum!

www.http://anarchistpotager.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Glayki said ... (3:14 PM) : 

what a handsome man!!!!!

 

Blogger M said ... (3:17 PM) : 

he looks great, very fresh & it also helps being so fine

 

Blogger Mina said ... (3:30 PM) : 

what a handsome man :)

 

Blogger ann. said ... (3:35 PM) : 

i'll push up my sleeves for him!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM) : 

yawn.

 

Anonymous Thalita said ... (4:00 PM) : 

Such a handsome can enrich any clothes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM) : 

GORGEOUS !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

What about the jacket?! it looks like Zegna to me..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

*Miauwww*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:05 PM) : 

There is a huge visual difference and connotation between pushing up to the forearm (like this handsome guy did) and pushing them up over the elbow. Elbow is 80s.

 

Blogger Elena said ... (5:14 PM) : 

He's very beautiful! As for the sleeves... Well, I can't see anything less than perfect in this picture!

 

Blogger Agnes Juice said ... (5:23 PM) : 

I'm glad to see him, I'm from Italy too. Simply elegant, I must say.

http://agnesclutch.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Candy said ... (5:28 PM) : 

Oooh. (;

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (6:06 PM) : 

I am not sure the picture makes a very convincing case. Someone as good looking as this man could pull off just about everything!

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 PM) : 

love this and he's cute
but moreeee pictures please!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 PM) : 

his hands are so nice and attractive. the hair color is perfect with his style and outfit as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

A perfect example of why I enjoy visiting my mother in Italy every year. Adorable and delicious!

 

Blogger Tipsformywardrobe said ... (7:08 PM) : 

Yes, I like him!
tipsformywardrobe.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Yoli said ... (7:14 PM) : 

Well, when I read the by line on my blog sidebar, I cringed. I hate the pushed up sleeves look of the 80's, then of course coming here and looking into that gorgeous face who carries it so well, I have to shut my mouth.

 

Blogger Eileen Marie said ... (7:20 PM) : 

he is just handsome... im lost for words lol I forgot about shoes for a minute there.

www.fabuloussoles.com

 

Anonymous Laura said ... (7:22 PM) : 

soo handsome !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Pushed up sleeves on a jacket are sooo uncomfortable.. unless a man has arms the size of pipe cleaners. However, with a smile and face like his, it wouldn't matter what he wore

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:59 PM) : 

This is a case of a man making the clothed, not the clothes making the man. Wow!

 

Blogger Jacqueline said ... (8:05 PM) : 

grrrr.... =) hot!


http://mannequindevitrine.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Jeannette said ... (8:32 PM) : 

Who can pay attention to the jacket when those eyes are staring right at you?!

 

Blogger lenore said ... (9:13 PM) : 

Ciao Bello! Dove sei stato tutta la mia vita? Vieni a New York subito!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

gorgeous smile!

 

Anonymous My Little Thimble said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Yes, I agree that this is a perfect case for pushed up sleeves!

 

Blogger Lou said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Ha, what a man-bomb!
I admire an open blouse on a man when it's hot (no, not with a gold chain hanging down hist chest) as much as pushed-up sleeves; if you got it, flaunt it and all that. Now he's got it, tons of it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 PM) : 

The case for a really hot guy ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:20 PM) : 

needs the bags to make the pushed up sleeve ok - need to be doing some kind of symbolic 'work', you know, carrying something, being active etc.

 

Anonymous jaylee said ... (10:33 PM) : 

he looks soo sexy!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:44 PM) : 

the case for... me going to milano immediately to wine, dine, & shine this lovely man.

 

Anonymous sleeping brunette said ... (11:04 PM) : 

he is hot!!!!!!!!!!! <3 the smile and the whole attire....very nice

 

Anonymous Sie/SJC (No Stranger to Different) said ... (11:06 PM) : 

I keep looking at the face nevermind the outfit!!
...but yes, the pushed up sleeve look is alright. The retail place that I work at is into the whole, three quarter length for this season, so that works I guess. However... I feel like there's this general rule that good looking guys can pull off anything. Am I right, or am I right?

 

Blogger bird of light said ... (11:23 PM) : 

Say no more. ps. crisp white shirts are the perfect accompaniment to this statement of class. He would dress it down more with a T-? I always like understated marle grey but perhaps that's too old school, just me.
:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Love this! Wearable and wonderful!

- www.21Arrondissement.com

 

Blogger Diego said ... (11:45 PM) : 

I think it looks amazing! Of course the model has lots to do with that, but i will totally work that out!
www.ellocofashionista.blogspot.com

 

Blogger *sunday* said ... (12:01 AM) : 

mental note: piti =
"the bay of hot (well dressed) men" = must visit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 AM) : 

whatta baaaabe

 

Blogger Maria Evans said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Oh. i fall in love.

ME,

 

Anonymous Nick said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Love the pushed-up sleeves! Also, I hate to be redundant but I'm in love with this guy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 AM) : 

Wonderful as always!

http://alittlelost-alittlefound.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

what a darling

 

Blogger Dusk said ... (1:32 AM) : 

He could make a pushed up sack look hot...

I like this look, makes me think that the man has more important things on his mind (like cutting wood, chopping meat, fixing an engine, saving the world, etc) and he's ready for action...
It's rugged, nonchalant and damn sexy!
...plus it draws atention the forearms, which are often covered or overlooked... forearms are very sexy...ouch)

 

Blogger Nemerae said ... (1:44 AM) : 

Handsome&stylish..sth never seen in my city together haha.
I wanna go back to Italy =(
xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 AM) : 

Who are all you peculiar people looking at this pic and nitpicking about his short sleeved shirt? He's happy, comfortable and handsome as hell. I ask no more.

 

Blogger Sonya said ... (2:06 AM) : 

May I have one of him to go please?

 

Blogger Cobalt Violet said ... (2:23 AM) : 

Yes, it's a bit difficult to concentrate. Adorable. And I love that jacket ... I want one!

 

Blogger Caddy said ... (2:58 AM) : 

Haha! I have to admit I noticed his face first than his white shirt before the jacket. Sexy! :)

 

Blogger Beautiful Moscow said ... (3:01 AM) : 

Disarming smile! I adore people like this: they perfectly manage to make others believe they are Holly Golightly type.

Thank you for this shot, Scott!

Lidia

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 AM) : 

It is the few extra open buttons that MAKE this look - so effortless and cool. Otherwise, it's just a cute man in a blue jacket. I say, OPEN UP!

 

Anonymous DiamondVirgin.com said ... (3:42 AM) : 

Lovely Italian fashion, a league above Paris, London and NY.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 AM) : 

Oh Handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger brekkuci said ... (4:08 AM) : 

I'm in love :D

 

Blogger brekkuci said ... (4:09 AM) : 

I'm in love...huhhh :)

 

Blogger Martha said ... (4:33 AM) : 

Hot hot hot

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:40 AM) : 

his smile has added million more worthness to his persona.. very joyous...

 

Anonymous Alison said ... (4:50 AM) : 

Oh girls .... I think we can all agree he's 'hawt'!

 

Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said ... (5:06 AM) : 

che bello!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 AM) : 

easy style.great man.amazing look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 AM) : 

That is not toilet paper roll in that bat, just a letter from what is written on it (logo or brand- nevermind).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

I have just one question to him: WILL YOU MARRY ME? Soooo HOT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:23 AM) : 

beautiful shot, I like his jacket a lot and how he's wearing everything (pushed-up sleeves, open jacket, open shirt!) adds a spontaneous charme to this outfit!

http://subconchicness.blogspot.com

 

Blogger vanya said ... (6:55 AM) : 

I think I need to move to Milan, the men are gorgeous! Oh yes, he looks stylish too... ;)

 

Anonymous Ms. X said ... (7:03 AM) : 

He's so beautiful.

 

Anonymous Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said ... (7:14 AM) : 

Love this casual look, and smart at the time...
Stunning!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

This guy can look good in anything ;-)

I personally don't like weraing a short sleeve shirt under a jacket.

I just feel "weird" when I do so and feel that the jacket loses it's elegance without the sleeve of the shirt showing under it.

 

Blogger Ms. Bunbury said ... (8:55 AM) : 

cUTE PICTURE! and a great smile..Yes, pushed up sleeves is a must this summer in Italy..I too love to push up my jacket sleeves when I'm in the office..So I'm able to show better my bracelets..and it also gives a more informal touch to my business dress code..Bye! msbx
http.//teatimedamsbunbury.blogspot.com

 

Blogger M said ... (9:02 AM) : 

what a smile!

 

Anonymous Davey Gross said ... (9:40 AM) : 

I like the sleeves up look especially with it getting hot as hell.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

If a man wants to buy one new shirt for summer, it should be a fitted, short sleeve, white one and a long sleeve for fall and winter. They always look great with whatever you may wear with it.

 

Blogger Contact said ... (9:57 AM) : 

the sleeves have disappeared! i love a perfectly tailored blazer!

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Well, lets be honest here, this guy could pull off any look, up to and including a garbage bag, and make it appealing, he is just a very good looking guy with a beautiful smile. Not thrilled with the bag he is carrying though.

 

Blogger Hiroaki Nagahata said ... (10:04 AM) : 

nice look!

 

Anonymous Montreal said ... (10:12 AM) : 

More handsome than Rio Boy 01/13/10....I think so!!

 

Blogger Addict said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Nice smile, but showing a bit too much chest?? One more button and he's amazing.

http://outfitaddict.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

over 70 of the 155 comments posted so far just talk about how hot he is (and he is). I wonder...if you put an amazing woman on here you would see comments like "she's hot!", "Marry me", "I want her" and "yummy". It is much more interesting to me when you show folks that aren't what we would call "traditional beauties" and show how they make themselves beautiful thru personal style and creativity. Truth is he is wearing jeans, a white shirt and a navy blazer. He looks amazing but not as great as the Santa guy on the bike. (then again, I'm having a fat day so maybe I'm way off...)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:49 AM) : 

I don't care what he does with his sleeves, with a smile like that. (c:

 

Anonymous cociolph said ... (11:00 AM) : 

The case against pushed-up sleeves is that they always fall down. But if you have to wash the dishes in a nice jacket, it probably helps.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 AM) : 

Not sure what the issue is with the buttons? Are Northern Americans still as stiff/conservative as their forefathers? Let the guy unbutton as many as he wants. It's the summer for crying out loud, and he does not look like he's going to an office in midtown.

@ Jorge from WPB. I think you are confusing this post for short sleeves vs. pushed up sleeves.

 

Blogger Holly said ... (11:32 AM) : 

maybe it's new for men, but this type of mid-length sleeves jackets have been around forever for ladies...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

I'm guessing that's a long-sleeved dress shirt with sleeves rolled up beneath the blazer, I do that all the time. I'm sure if you asked him to pose for a formal portrait he'd unroll the sleeves, button the third button and lose the bag and everybody'd be happy. But it's nice to see good clothes actually being worn with such dishabille, it's dead sexy.

 

Blogger Diamer Fine Jewelry said ... (11:42 AM) : 

He's stunning!

www.diamerjewelry.com

 

Blogger dolceedamara said ... (11:44 AM) : 

I absolutely adore everything about him!

dolceedamara.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Mona said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Damn... he has style, and he's hot! :)

 

Blogger MeganRose said ... (11:56 AM) : 

He is so handsome! Love the outfit and his smile.

 

Blogger S. said ... (12:30 PM) : 

I always believe...the smile completes it!

Take me to Milano!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Basically, he has a pretty face and he dresses nice and casually. But one thing is for sure: he needs a sharper haircut. Those "piggytail" curls draping into his face are not cool at all. Love the stitching on his jacket though.

 

Blogger m. said ... (1:00 PM) : 

yeah, the pushed-up sleeves look good. I like that in most cases.

there's something wrong with his face and I can't figure out what it is. surely handsome, he has something that catches your attention...but theres something wrong too and you caught that on tape. you sure are a good photographer, sometimes I forget that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

This guy is perfect!

 

Blogger BobKentNoVa said ... (1:17 PM) : 

This is a perfect execution of great summer dress casual done in an artfully disheveled manner.

 

Blogger Anielska kuchnia said ... (1:42 PM) : 

He's very hot!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:08 PM) : 

GUAPO

 

Blogger Valerie said ... (2:14 PM) : 

He's handsome. Can you give me his address please ;-)

 

Anonymous Ileana said ... (3:22 PM) : 

he's my brother!!!!!!!!!!the best!!!!

 

Anonymous Ileana said ... (3:28 PM) : 

very fashion!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:01 PM) : 

i love pushed up sleeves! they're carefree and summery, and moreover, to me, they show that you're really interacting with your clothes and making them work for you - you're wearing them, not the other way around.

 

Blogger sherene said ... (4:26 PM) : 

My heart skipped a beat (or five). What a wonderfully warm face and smile.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Wow looking like a cute sailor who just arrive in town... Let me show you around ;-)

http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

button that shirt, Fabio.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:36 PM) : 

where do i find me one of those?!?!?

http://www.buttonsandbowsla.com/

 

Blogger "Guppy" Honaker said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Woof - wish I looked like the model (pushed up sleeves or no).

- David

Aloe Vera 101
Holistic Health Info.

 

Blogger bien venido a mi sitio web said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Well, it doesn't matter what he wears ..with that smile.

 

Blogger Erika Peterson said ... (7:28 PM) : 

I'll take two of him, if that's possible :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:49 PM) : 

sigh* he is so yummy. . . I want one!!

I guess I should comment on the outfit as well, it is lovely: the colors, effortlessness, 3/4 sleeves, and barely buttoned shit. . . dreamy.

 

Blogger claudia b said ... (7:59 PM) : 

sleeves, what sleeves?

 

Anonymous Ian said ... (11:17 PM) : 

He's stunning and would look just as stunning in the proverbial burlap sack.

 

Blogger Priscilla said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Hot model!! Love his outfit and his smile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 AM) : 

great detail. the blanket stitching on the jacket, the way the four cuff buttons overlap just a little bit, the stitching on the bag - nice!

 

Blogger Cri Ji said ... (8:05 AM) : 

ahaha, yeah, What sleeves?
The guy is realy hot, with that smile he could wear whatever and still look great!

 

Blogger lise.charmel said ... (8:33 AM) : 

pushed-up sleeves, pushed-down sleeves, no sleeves... just take the shirt off and let's make no case :D
he looks as if he's just left the gym center, that's why the buttons are unbuttoned.
I just wonder why I never run into such gorgeous guys when I walk around Milan

 

Anonymous corve said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I love this

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

One thing I don't like, be it male or female, is being over "done". Perfect hair, outfit, grooming, etc. This guy probably has a short sleeve shirt under the jacket. The jacket is not 3/4 length, the sleeves are pushed up. Maybe it was morning, it was chilly outside and he threw a jacket on?? Yes, his hair isn't perfect, but it's the way most men wear it, not "perfect". It's called effortless style and Sart is a master of photographing people who have it. And some people just have "it" no matter what they wear and they may be beautiful and they may not be. Clothing does not define physical beauty.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

With a face like that he makes a good case for pushed up sleeves :)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting