This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist @ United Arrows Harajuku

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Sartorialist @ United Arrows Harajuku

Mr. Kurino and United Arrows have offered to host a VERY informal "Meet & Greet" at their Harajuku location this Saturday from 1pm to 4pm.

I'd love to meet some of my Tokyo audience. If you have a book (I mean, my book) and want me to sign it, bring it along.

See you Saturday!

Comments on "The Sartorialist @ United Arrows Harajuku"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 PM) : 

plz come to Jakarta....
Lov ur book by the way :)

-zia-

 

Blogger 究平 said ... (10:00 PM) : 

i am Japanese and really love ur blog, and also United Arrows Harajuku store...Buuut i am now studyin in the US!! cant go to "Meet & Greet" event...
By the way (u may know the store) I really recommend you to visit ESTNATION in either Roppngi or Ginza, which are state-of-the-art design os store and interiors!!

 

Blogger Graham I. Haynes said ... (10:02 PM) : 

I'm flying there from San Diego and would love to check out the event. Hope you're not disappointed by a gai-jin hanging out!

 

Anonymous Lnchou said ... (10:14 PM) : 

Yay, I'll try to come and say Hi!
Unfortunately I left my Sartorialist book at home in France... =(

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:44 PM) : 

Consider this my RSVP. This sounds amazing!

 

Blogger *Photographer Harjot Kaur * said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Great blog :)

 

Anonymous Avery said ... (11:05 PM) : 

I'm from Vancouver, Canada and living just outside of Tokyo now. I've been following your blog for a while now, and it'd be great to meet you in Japan (cause you'll never come to Canada), but I'm working Saturday!

C;est la vie. Love the blog, keep up the hard work Scott.

 

Anonymous Keyla Miguita said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Hi Scott,

Certainly, I will be there!
I love your work.
A couple days ago I posted on my homepage "Notes from Tokyo" about the video that I watched on your and Garance's homepage. It's amazing!!
I see you on Saturday.

 

Blogger HIROMI IGUCHI said ... (12:03 AM) : 

yes!! i love your work and will be there! hiromi

 

Blogger sarah said ... (12:28 AM) : 

Scott! You should go to Seoul, South Korea!

 

Anonymous Yas said ... (12:30 AM) : 

Gosh, I got to work this Saturday.
Have a good time with fans.
Shoot as many as you can while in Tokyo
and show us!

 

Anonymous colbrij said ... (12:39 AM) : 

Hey Scott,

Any chance you could pop over to Singapore?
People would go mad for you over here.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 AM) : 

I think the style cred of the youth in Japan is just incredibly liberating. I do fashion trade shows in the major US cities and come into contact at Magic (Vegas) with lots of these folks. They seem so unself conscious and so comfortable in their outfits that it makes me look flugly and ordinary. They just wear what they wear with not a care or concern if you like it or not and that in itself is style. To those who do not like it, well, lets just chalk it up to sheer ignorance and go back to your T shirt and blue jeans and sneakers. or learn to have fun with your clothes because who says there should be rules unless you're being indecent.

 

Anonymous Masafumi said ... (3:34 AM) : 

I have a copy of your book, I live close enough to Harajuku, I've got that Saturday relatively free, and you are in the country. Voila, there's no reason why I shouldn't be there!

 

Blogger Stephen said ... (3:36 AM) : 

Why did I miss you in Dublin. What a loss.


-Ste



www.stitchesfabricandsoul.com

 

Blogger Carol Jeandel said ... (3:54 AM) : 

i especial love your post of On the street of japan they look fresh ; )

 

Blogger Hiroaki Nagahata said ... (4:02 AM) : 

I'm looking forward to see you!
「keisuke kanda」のモッズコート着ていこうかな!

 

Anonymous Yayah said ... (6:19 AM) : 

I really want to go there and say hi to you...really love your works....We are big fan of yours in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.But,I left your book back in my country.But I really want to meet u because now I'm in Japan...well,my brother met u in Sydney.....so,may I go even I don't have your book now????

 

Blogger farra said ... (6:42 AM) : 

whoa!
can i just be there without your book?
=)
i wanna be there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 AM) : 

Glad you're making it out to Asia! You should make a stopover in Taipei, Taiwan - a great fashion forward city as well.

 

Blogger rezib said ... (7:11 AM) : 

Scott, i'm still blushing from our meeting in Sass&Bide,Sydney. My youngest sister is your third fan in our family and she's living in Tokyo- i'm sure she'll be there

PS : you should totally come to Malaysia

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (7:15 AM) : 

see you saturday!! i'm so excited!!

 

Blogger Karena said ... (9:14 AM) : 

I so wish I could be there, I hope you will do a follow up!

Karena
Art by Karena

 

Blogger L・M・ said ... (9:20 AM) : 

I don't have your book but I would love to go...!

 

Blogger Yuriemusic said ... (9:25 AM) : 

I enjoy checking out your blog everyday. I m so mad that I won't make it on Sat! Still i look forward to see some more photos of Tokyoites. Hope you have a nice time in Tokyo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Hello, allow me to ask " when will you plan to go to Taiwan?, Taipei is also an interesting city and believe you can took lots of photos here and I would like to ask you to sign your book, yes, I have it "

 

Anonymous Miki said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Hi
wow You are now in JAPAN!! im so happy. im studying in Tokyo now and Im a big fan of your blogs.
I will difinately go to your event in Harajuku with my friends:))))

 

Anonymous soyouthinkyourecool.com said ... (12:40 PM) : 

What an awesome look!
soyouthinkyourecool.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:27 PM) : 

I read your blog daily, seriously. I might be the first Colombian following you (hope not), just moved to the big apple, will find your book and when you're back in town you should sign it. Enjoy Tokyo. Great pics!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:58 PM) : 

you must be having a blast over in Japan - I went for the first time last spring and was absolutely blown away. Enjoy the vending machines - I miss them here in the states! And pick up weird kit kat flavors for friends - they make perfect gifts.

 

Blogger TK said ... (3:33 AM) : 

What a coincidence! I'm gonna visit Tokyo tomorrow, and have a plan to go shopping in Harajuku area!! I'll be there with my favorite your book!!!

 

Anonymous Atsumi said ... (6:13 AM) : 

i screamed out when i checked you are now in tokyo, where is one of my home town,
and found out you will have "meet and greet" there.
what a fabulous event.
yet, i am in NY(but local, small place)
i am really sad i lost opporturnity to see and talk to you
next time, i will absolutely attend to it...
have a rest of fabulous tokyo life!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 AM) : 

when r u coming back to paris again, i'd love to have u signing my book(i mean, your book)
xx

 

Anonymous shannen jay said ... (8:47 AM) : 

wow right besides here
you're so close now !

your fan,
a girl living in south korea..

 

Anonymous noriko.nuria said ... (10:52 AM) : 

looking forward to see you tomorrow :)

 

Blogger A. said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Didn't see this post until now (which is like 10 hours before the "Meet and Greet")! I've been checking your blog for monthes and was so excited when I read that you are coming to Japan but I have to WORK on both Saturday and Sunday!!! What a tragedy...

Please, please, do drop by the selection shop called "RESTIR" if you happend to come to Midtown in Roppongi...it's just next to the Bottega Veneta boutique in midtown. I'm sure you will be inspired by the store and what most important is that I'll be working there from 14:00-19:30 this weekend and next Monday!!!:p

 

Blogger tamara_b said ... (1:32 AM) : 

a bit disappointed to have missed you! was in tokyo last week. nevertheless, i am glad that you are there and taking photos, there are some very sharp dressers around with a very sophisticated local style.

 

Blogger tamara_b said ... (1:32 AM) : 

a bit disappointed to have missed you! was in tokyo last week. nevertheless, i am glad that you are there and taking photos, there are some very sharp dressers around with a very sophisticated local style.

 

Anonymous asako.k said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Today I went to United Arrows,because I want to meet you!!
But you have gone Already when I went there. So I couldn't meet you.
How long stay in Tokyo??
I hope to see you somewhwre!!

 

Blogger Banana Button Masher said ... (2:20 AM) : 

COME TO SINGAPORE!! We love you here and singapore could use a little of your fashion fairy magic!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting