This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Short over Long, Tokyo

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, April 30, 2010

On the Street......Short over Long, Tokyo

Men wearing leggings under shorts, a very popular "look" in Tokyo right now.

Comments on "On the Street......Short over Long, Tokyo"

 

Blogger Eun Gi said ... (9:37 AM) : 

really? I've been to Tokyo a few months ago, and didn't see men wearing leggings..maybe because of the cold weather..


http://truelovewayblog.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Lisa E Staples said ... (9:37 AM) : 

It works, he projects individual style & confidence

 

Blogger Tami Acena said ... (9:40 AM) : 

it was also a popular look in hong kong, back in october 2009.

 

Anonymous adella said ... (9:40 AM) : 

i wonder that sort of shoes are also fashionable amongst japanese? very unusual for me, but cute... ~adella

 

Anonymous Lynsey James March said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Wow these look funky! I would love to make it over there to see these for myself!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Japanese... sometimes they really make it work, sometimes.. they don't.

Ciao,
Tom

 

Blogger Vinda Sonata said ... (9:48 AM) : 

marvelous style! this is very japanese street chic. i love the layers. his blazer and loafers are gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Good, I hope it stays there

 

Blogger Caddy said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Wow! This is look is kinda cool/edgy.

 

Blogger Jesue Valle said ... (10:05 AM) : 

If leggings were popular here in Sydney, they would be permanently attached to my skin.

 

Blogger Le Fashion Fix said ... (10:30 AM) : 

For some reason this guy can really pull it off, not sure about most men! x x

www.lefashionfix.blogspot.com

 

Blogger kukla said ... (10:31 AM) : 

What would you think of the men that wears leggings? He is studying Ballet? He is fashion? He is thinking about little else?

 

Blogger kukla said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I like the look of tights myself. I would like to see it go far. My dad wear it.

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (10:38 AM) : 

This is a great look, why not for men too? The people of the Orient seem to be very comfortable with their sexuality and this is what makes them so worldly. Many would be quick to label these young men you've been featuring for the past week gay, and I will be the first to say "Wait, you are probably wrong". There is a very strong unisex thing happening in so many of these photos and I find it extremely sophisticated. Maybe these young people are the Kenzos or the Yamamotos of the future? I made a comment about fashion here kind of being stuck in a certain time line, but I think I'm going to retract this statement. The more I think about it, the more I think they are ahead of us. Much more youth oriented, or maybe this is what you've chosen to capture, or maybe this is what you've seen on the street more than anything.... The kids. They are sending a very strong message and I love it. I must repeat what comes into my mind when I see these photographs, joy! The joy of self expression through fashion. The colors, the outfits, the strong themes, the unisexuality, the utter beauty of it all.
They are incredible, love all the photographs Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

strange but true: I like it! maybe because I like these shoes and the pois shirt, so I appreciate the general look!

http://subconchicness.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Caroline Kyungae Smith said ... (10:49 AM) : 

As I think more on this look, I see it going so many different ways. One could make it more urban by pairing it with a dope cap or light straw short-brimmed fedora. Or one could make it preppy with a patterned silk scarf, thin tote and tasseled loafers. If you can't tell, I'm really loving this outfit.

 

Blogger Sean Santiago said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Ah! I'm so frustrated with myself! I was totally going to try this with some leggings from American Apparel but I chickened out :(

 

Anonymous Magsli said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Very Kenzo/Commes des Garçons but I still don't like this look. Even on women I have a hard time accepting the legging under a dress/skirt look, and seeing it on men hasn't changed my mind. I love the fitted layers of the top-half though.

http://ismybloggytoobloggyliciousforya.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous My small world said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Mhhhh...maybe it's from here that Givenchy has taken inspiration for his Fw1011 man collection...or it's just the runway hitting the streets a season before?!?!?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 AM) : 

This is deeply silly.

 

Blogger East Cape Beach Motel PEI (902) 357-2228 said ... (11:23 AM) : 

I love the concept but not this version. I'm lovin' the polka dots ALOT! His shoes look great, too.

 

Blogger CAN TALK said ... (11:39 AM) : 

I love the look, especially the Afrofied neck piece, African no? I recently launched my footwear collection inspired the a pop beat box Ndebele tribe in South Africa, all made in Africa under thecanvasconcept.com/ blogspot/ facebook want to move collection into Tokyo yo :0

 

Blogger CW said ... (11:51 AM) : 

The shorts and leggings look unrelated to an exercise activity is not to my taste, and the sockless shoes make it look ridiculous.

I like that this man is utilizing what was in his closet for his upper half.

 

Blogger Javier Sendín said ... (11:51 AM) : 

I really like that look (shorts+leggings)! Thanks for showing it to us :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM) : 

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i dont like that at all
i didnt like it on women and i still dont like it on men

 

Blogger miss anna katie said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I love this!
In england lots of girls adopt the idea of wearing tights under shorts and now men in tokyo are doing it too.. its brilliant.

primarktoprada.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I LOVE Japan for their exemplary gender breaking street style!
He is wearing the necklace very nicely; it's in a sweet harmony with the polka dots of his shirt.
~greetings from Turkey

 

Anonymous Melissa said ... (12:13 PM) : 

I don't know about the leggings, but I do love he necklace he is wearing and the blue on black.

 

Blogger Henri said ... (12:13 PM) : 

the yellow and green necklace is really awesome, provides superb contrast to the dark outfit. I also love the the telephone cables in the background - very interesting composition.

http://henrineuendorf.com/

 

Blogger Javier Gandara said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Oooh¡¡ what a strange look¡

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:26 PM) : 

interesting, but not sure how i actually like this look. but definitely can see it more in Tokyo when compared to cities here.

 

Blogger sonya said ... (12:50 PM) : 

i like how there are polka dots standing out from just small areas of the outfit :)

 

Blogger Kim said ... (12:50 PM) : 

i'm impressed. he manages to look masculine and understated while looking unique. i'd wear it!

 

Anonymous Typepunk said ... (1:11 PM) : 

Not ready to wear leggings just as yet...

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (1:15 PM) : 

I like this look a lot! He looks great. Love the layering on the bottom. x

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous brazilian girl said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Love the possibility to see what people are wearing around the world!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM) : 

NO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

this is horrible

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Seattle bike messenger look for the past 8 years...

 

Blogger Jimmy De La Cruz said ... (1:35 PM) : 

I love that look, especially what Ricardo Tisci did for Givenchy this season.

Jimmy
http://www.delastyle.blogspot.com

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (1:41 PM) : 

very very cool...tokyo is great inspirations city

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Cute! I love the polka dot cuffs of his shirt too.

 

Blogger Melinda Dalti said ... (2:01 PM) : 

And well, I think the beauty isn't just in Tokyo, Paris, or Sydney. So, why don't you come here, and take some pictures of us, in BRAZIL. And I have to say. I'm completly in love with your photos. They really inspire me. Ya, they relly do. And the way you do it. The simplicity an' sincerity. Well, I loved it. So, hope you will come once. Xoxo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

i absolutely love this.!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Lovin' the bottom half. The shoes are perfect for this look.Very witty.

 

Blogger Natalie Tahhan said ... (2:18 PM) : 

i love it!

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Great pic! Amazing outfit! Tipically Japanese. I was in Tokyo last year and I saw few guys with an alternative look!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Anonymous Desiree said ... (2:26 PM) : 

MEGGINGS! look 'em up, they are everywhere.

 

Blogger Kate Rose said ... (2:51 PM) : 

I never thought leggings on guys or leggings under shorts would work but, man, this really works. The proportions are so cool when the leggings and pants are the same color!

 

Blogger Rueful Yellow said ... (2:54 PM) : 

I love this!

 

Blogger Into the Fashion said ... (3:01 PM) : 

...not only in Tokyo, I've noticed this trend also here in Milan..of course not on hetero men...

Diana of
www.intothefashion.com

 

Blogger Danny said ... (3:17 PM) : 

like the polka dots

 

Anonymous J said ... (3:20 PM) : 

I like it!

 

Blogger Lorena said ... (3:28 PM) : 

I like this look but not when you can see the ankles, looks a lot better with boots.

http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Skylar, Elena, Ella said ... (3:31 PM) : 

Wow, I thought only girls could pull this off, but this looks FANTASTIC on this man!
I like how everything is navy blue or black but the necklace is very colorful.

 

Anonymous notsurebut said ... (4:00 PM) : 

not working for me at all may be popular but doesn't make it right this is just awful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 PM) : 

Well, it must be Ms Kawakubo's doings from the FW2010 show. I adore this look.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:04 PM) : 

Haha, awesome.

http://izzenxoxo.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous klara said ... (4:05 PM) : 

very cool look! i find european (and american) men much more conventional, so this could be fine inspiration for them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

im loving the subtle polka dots, oh my roommate and i love your blog

<3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

im loving the subtle polka dots, oh my roommate and i love your blog

<3

 

Blogger De todo y nada said ... (4:35 PM) : 

O_O amazing! what's next?


Allanita

 

Blogger jack bespoke said ... (4:35 PM) : 

and just when i thought they were on their way out, the make it over to the other gender. im not sure yet if i like it or not, but definitely intriguing


From,
MILK.

 

Anonymous nga waiata said ... (4:38 PM) : 

and what a good idea too! come on Mr Men, work your wardrobes please.x

 

Blogger Annie said ... (4:42 PM) : 

parre

 

Blogger Annie said ... (4:42 PM) : 

I always wonder if this is weekend wear or going to work wear? Sometimes your environment dictates what you can wear.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:46 PM) : 

i like this look, not to sure if every guy could pull it off but its certainly unique.
I would love to go to Tokyo. Shibuya Tower is one place I would deffinetly have to stop.
Lovely blog. and lovely photographs

http://ohlookanotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous isobel said ... (5:28 PM) : 

@anonymous 9.50
fully agree!

dont find this attractive at all

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (5:30 PM) : 

girls with nice bums... yes.
men with skinny legs... no.

 

Anonymous Takeru said ... (5:42 PM) : 

Nice styling!

 

Blogger Michael said ... (5:48 PM) : 

As mentioned above, this is essentially an appropriation of cycle courier chic. Doesn't work here however, certainly with thos shoes. Top half fine though.

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (5:50 PM) : 

No. Can't decide if it's because I'm sexist and think men don't belong in leggings or if it's that the proportions are difficult.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (6:12 PM) : 

I am learning that slightly unflattering U.S.-style nutty kitsch (I know this look has a name in Japan but it's not coming to me right now...) is in vogue, while in Sydney, a flattering updated Euro-American classic look (like old Ralph Lauren) is emerging.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 PM) : 

Here in Brazil no man would do that. Most of man are concerned to be seen as gay. Sad, but a big problem here in the interior. I guess in São Paulo the man are not that conservative.
xoxo Sandra

http://glamirroeous.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM) : 

I know guys in NYC who've done that. Mostly I see a lot of women and girls (including myself) doing that... I seem to like it on guys more though!

 

Anonymous the magpie said ... (6:47 PM) : 

It's not uncommon for some bike messengers I've seen to rock tights under shorts in colder weather. Because it carries a utilitarian connection, i.e. tights are more function than style, no one gives it a second thought.

What I find most interesting about this guy is how he's kept it masculine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

Was a very popular look in the NBA not too long ago as well: http://nbcsportsmedia2.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060330/060330_NBA_Tights_vmed_7p.widec.jpg

 

Blogger menina raposa said ... (7:12 PM) : 

dandy this guy.. love he's style!

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (7:16 PM) : 

What strikes me is the necklace/neckpiece he's wearing. I like how it stands out from an otherwise monochrome but textural outfit.

 

Blogger *sunday* said ... (7:16 PM) : 

I just love his jacket and the detailing around the cuffs..

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Tights are not pants. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (8:28 PM) : 

I'm not a fan of this look. Interestingly enough, I have seen young Asian men wearing tights and shorts like this, here in Southern California.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM) : 

On bike couriers it's utilitarian. Here, it's fashion. I think you need utility and fashion in synthesis for an enduring trend. I think leggings took off with women because they allow us to simultaneously flaunt and cover our legs, and they also extend the season of lightweight dresses, skirts and shorts. I doubt leggings'll take off with men because men's legs aren't as sexualised as women's (the flaunt/cover part) and most men don't wear dresses or skirts. But plenty of men wear tights under their jeans in winter, tracksuit pants - a super-loose legging - and supertight stretch skinny jeans. If designers could accommodate these men then they'd be onto something.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

He should change his hairstyle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 PM) : 

OK, I feel old-fashioned because I can't understand the two statements here, the informality of the tights/shorts, and the formality of the jacket and shoes. Um. The necklace is... odd.

 

Blogger Brian said ... (11:40 PM) : 

I Just returned from a trip to Japan, and completely agree with Scott, This trend is huge

http://www.yourkloset.com/lifestyle/travel-lifestyle/tokyo-tuesday-trends/

 

Blogger Joshua Logan said ... (11:43 PM) : 

It's interesting, I've seen this look on bike messengers in San Francisco on cold/rainy days (sans the db jacket of course). Is this form following function too? Perhaps...

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (11:43 PM) : 

It works! I generally like anything that makes you stand out from the crowd but atleast this is not an OMG (in a bad way) look.

follow me?
http://www.iamaltamoda.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 PM) : 

I've seen a similar but more masculine take on this in Chicago lately- mostly young "hipster" guys on bikes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM) : 

Tights under shorts is a cool bicycle messenger look. Or should I say bicyclist's look in cool weather.

I'm surprised ow well it looks with more formal attire, such as the jacket, shirt, and brogues the Japanese fellow is wearing.

I guess I will have to skip socks with this look ...

 

Blogger Fasshionxenophile said ... (1:08 AM) : 

If I wear like that, would I look like a men then?!! hahahah..

here is my women look back then...
http://litlstrawberry.blogspot.com/2010/04/stay-hunger-in-fashion.html

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 AM) : 

Forgive my philistine associations, but this reminds me of men who go hiking with long underwear under their shorts.

 

Blogger Instantd said ... (3:24 AM) : 

If it weren't for the character on the road, I would've totally believed if you said this was in Brooklyn or So. CA. I love the fact that carefree and fun youthful outfits like this are roaming around Japan. It does look like a really androgynous outfit - I can absolutely imagine a female blogger sporting it as an OOTD.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 AM) : 

not on men, not on women but it's better than bike shorts :-)

I love the Indian churidar pants as an alternative, long, soft and flowing. Toast Uk does a good line in them but they seem hard to find otherwise. Stock from India, via internet at least and in one shop I looked in only has them as part of a pair, the uninteresting part. Churidar need to be part of mainstream fashion right now!

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Leggins just for perfect leggs.Probably i don't like leggins because it reminds me too much the 80's but i think that boy can wear it.Why not?

 

Blogger urbancamou said ... (7:04 AM) : 

Been to Tokyo one month ago and I've seen so many men wearing leggings under shorts or 3/4 pants. I love the kind-of double layer it creates. I'd go with a pair of trainers though.

b

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

i like this look, it give a great style

http://bulbizar.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Why not? I admire the Japanese style, especially that of the men. They step it up in terms of creativity and forward thinking.

 

Blogger Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said ... (9:34 AM) : 

This still looks a bit unusual to me, but this guy looks good

 

Blogger Prutha Raithatha said ... (10:26 AM) : 

HEHE... nice... im glad men in tokyo can get away with all these metro sexual looks...they really r lucky!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

this is the first shot from tokyo that i could live without. conceptually, i'm not opposed to the idea, but the execution needs lots of care.

 

Anonymous Gant Trousers said ... (11:59 AM) : 

I love seeing guys in leggings! I don't see this look catching on in the UK though

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:37 PM) : 

I'm doing my best to make them popular in Berlin too right now... or better for the last half year. But I've only seen one guy wearing leggings besides me so far.

ilikemystyle.net (username: hug0hase)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

goofy looking. too many 'yes' men comment on this blog.

 

Anonymous men's t-shirts said ... (2:38 PM) : 

It's not reached Manchester yet!

 

Blogger fernando lima said ... (4:44 PM) : 

manchester?im gonna wear it for u!!eheheh i saw then to sell at H&M!!Super Cool!!why not?we need to be different this day!!!its so many things looking "the same"!

 

Anonymous GUGA said ... (6:03 PM) : 

Well.... i see many brazilian comments about this one.... first of all... no matter where u live..what u do... when ur bold ..u always find a way out the box... there are many possibilities and acceptancies for women..but when it comes to men... its all about suit.... and this is not cool anymore... there are many ways to wear the same garment.... sometimes we please more than others... but there is no such thing as wrong or right... fashion is language...so what r u tryin to say when u do this? women took their part by wearin mens clothe...so...even if im not into girl clothin on me.. i say...why not?..its not the case..but..once again...why not?

 

Blogger carla said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Ahum, in Tasmania guys go bushwalking like that!

 

Blogger flybynightkarmarepair said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Words fail to express how much I hate this look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 PM) : 

I can't help but feel he'll go for a 10k run afterwards. A bit silly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 PM) : 

Leggings are just a must have for all the fashionable men and styles exuded are just simply incredible.

 

Anonymous lirong said ... (8:33 AM) : 

I had this conversation with my friend about Japanese men being more feminine. I think some of them are really brave to express themselves through fashion. I don't hate it or like it but think it's interesting

http://heelsandmacarons.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous stefica said ... (10:00 AM) : 

the japanese really seem to make up their own rules--if there are any! it is very impressive. (i just love japanese design!) he looks great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

What's the difference between wearing leggings and shorts? Both are really the same. I wonder what psychological or social forces make men (and women) uncomfortable about this. Are we all THAT controlled by these simple and ultimately meaningless gender and social codes?

 

Anonymous scout said ... (2:42 AM) : 

Bike messenger style since 1989 at least. Except for how the bike messenger style looks effortlessly cool and this guy looks like he could only be trying harder if the sun were shining.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

No. Just...no.

 

Blogger coupetete said ... (2:07 PM) : 

I can't get behind this at all. It just doesn't look good for one. Secondly, he looks incredibly contrived. Most of you can talk yourselves into thinking that this is pleasing to the eye, but it just isn't no matter what angle you look t it from. This look screams of "look at me, look how avante garde I am, I'm so cool" . I'll pass.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM) : 

there is a fine line between dressing like a woman and just wearing something to complement a outfit and I think he did a great job!!! he looks very good.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:22 AM) : 

this look is popular for awhile in tokyo. Men's non-no featured this last fall.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Yes, this outfit does require thinking outside of the box. He is a nice looking man. But the top half of his outfit says adult and the bottom half says little kid. Creative, though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 AM) : 

I have been to Tokyo a couple of times (always in the winter) and i have noticed that Tokyo-ites love to layer short over long. Like they are still wearing their summer wardrobe in winter. Fashion in Tokyo is wonderful though isn't it?

 

Blogger Oruga said ... (6:55 AM) : 

but imagine him "slipping" those on in the morning. hahahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

This--the leggings under shorts--- is also popular among the hippies in the US...pacific northwest..

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:23 PM) : 

I LOVE this look. The layering is so interesting. The shape and tone of the outfit goes well together. The Japanese are so fashion forward, it's just a shame some people are not. If someone were to ask me what the next step for menswear is, I'd recommend a look at the Japanese.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 AM) : 

now tick that, how about men in skirts? too daring, marc jacobs does it :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 PM) : 

i would love to rock this look in London, but not sure how it would go down.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Professional skateboarders and artists Mark Gonzalez and Jason Dill used to rock this during the winter months in New York while skating, a couple years back. They both have a fairly large fan base in Japan.

 

Blogger neo G yo said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Supported! though too hot for summer,,, love the hint of color with the necklace and pattern break with slight polka dots*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 AM) : 

Love the look! I've also seen it in Shanghai.

 

Blogger Hitman-Actual said ... (6:45 PM) : 

I used to see this 10 years ago in Tokyo under gramicci climbing shorts with a patagonia storm jacket and nike air mocs. Looked cool then in that utilitarian hiking way but I dont get the guy pictured, looks like Robin Hood or something.

 

Blogger Aloutka said ... (6:18 AM) : 

I don't know what work more for me: if it's polka dots shirt, or these leggins under short, or this great jacket, or the necklase, or rather the confidence in this guy's face :) But it works!!!

 

Anonymous kagitsune said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Actually, I was paying more attention to his beautifully layered shirt-and-jacket. That little bit of polka dots just sparkles.

I love how these men seem to know exactly what looks they're able to "pull off". Wonderful, wonderful Tokyo fashion. <3

 

Anonymous Tiffany said ... (7:24 PM) : 

That's a really interesting look! I never thought guys would readily wear tights!

Online Credit Score

 

Anonymous Nick said ... (3:57 AM) : 

I think he looks incredibly cool. For all those guys who want to try this and are nervous, I'd just say do it. I often dress like this in London and I don't look like a catwalk model, but people either ignore it or quite often compliment me. It feels good just to express yourself and stop with the censorship.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 AM) : 

a men should look like a men and somehow attractive.

i dont see nothing here.

 

Blogger NoLa Prz said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Luv he's sense of style cause he can be a man who were and rock leggings I will love that man in Puerto Rico have this individualism but they don't too Sad!

 

Anonymous Mike said ... (3:54 AM) : 

Personally, I really like the shorts/leggings look, and wear similar styles myself during cooler months.

 

Anonymous hotel in bandung said ... (6:57 AM) : 

i like it...

 

Anonymous trilastin reviews said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Wow. He looks cool. I believe the many other countries will dress like that man too. I know that lots of people knows that tokyo is one of the fashion capital in japan.

 

Anonymous how to get your ex girlfriend back said ... (1:30 AM) : 

One of my friends was looking for something like this. I think he might be able to use this for his site on real estate. Thanks for sharing the information.

 

Anonymous how to get your ex girlfriend back said ... (1:33 AM) : 

I fully appreciate the subject matter this blog contains, It's have been a good trick to have urban farming this and off course I would respect the view of Allen to who wants to need these gardens in every community, and at least in every park.

 

Blogger Johnny Will said ... (1:06 AM) : 

Wonderful pic! Amazing outfit! Tipically Japanese. I was in Tokyo recently and I noticed few guys having an alternative look! how to get your ex back

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting