This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

A Month In Fashion

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, April 02, 2010

A Month In Fashion


Fashion month really feels like fashion year (but all crammed into one month)!

It starts in January with Pitti Uomo in Florence and doesn't end till March with the womens collections in Paris.

Garance recently did a mash-up (my kids watch Glee) of some of our favorite moments.

I remember that most of the times Garance or Chris were filming me, I really didn't want to be filmed. They seem to find my exhaustion very funny. However , they say (not the Garance and Chris "they" but the general "they" that say things that we say they say) that comedy is pain plus time and now that I have a little time away from the pain the whole thing does seem pretty funny.

Garance Doré Studio

Comments on "A Month In Fashion"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

Adorable ! Congrats !

 

Blogger Vanessa said ... (5:13 PM) : 

That was an amazing short video! I love it. Especially the shot of you and Garance in bed with your MACs. haha how romantic!

 

Blogger tobes said ... (5:16 PM) : 

very uplifting :) and this is quite nice too:)
and paris looked so good ! happy easter!
xo tobes

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Hahah nice, I like it a lot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

great video. "över the rainbow " is great choice for my background music. Enjoy this very much.

 

Anonymous pCB said ... (5:32 PM) : 

bellissimo!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 PM) : 

So nice to see some of my favorite Sartorialist icons in live action.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Once again..it starts with the shoes!! The footage through the Tuileries is truly divine!
Thank you.

 

Blogger Signe said ... (5:43 PM) : 

Sweet! Very fun to watch :)

 

Blogger Added Entry said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Loved it and laughed too.

Double Macs in bed -- that part made my MacBook feel lonely ...

 

Anonymous Ida said ... (5:49 PM) : 

LOVED the video. Gave me a more personal look on the two of you :) . You have so much fun, which make me happy!
Greetings from Denmark.

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (5:51 PM) : 

i love this

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (5:51 PM) : 

What with the bad weather we had this winter, you seem to be doing some extreme photographing, really!
I am impressed.

I am impressed with Garance Doré's video skils too.

I am surprised there does not seem to be any image from London... Did you really hate it there?

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger istanbul fashion addict said ... (5:55 PM) : 

fabulous!:-

http://istanbulfashionaddict.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Simonne said ... (5:57 PM) : 

What a happy, cosy, heart-warming thing to watch. Love it!

 

Blogger WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said ... (6:20 PM) : 

I watched the video with a permanent grin across my mug! SAD and shameful!

Not to sound soppy and overtly cheesy but you guys (the bloggers) have opened up a world to us common folk that the countless magazines failed to do decade upon decade! Ignore those Conde Naste elitists and their followers! I march to your (bloggers) drum!

HIP HIP HORRAY!

Yours Truly

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

The best! very fun.
congrats, from Portugal.
F.A.

 

Anonymous Claire M. said ... (6:52 PM) : 

So wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 PM) : 

Feel good movie!

N.

 

Blogger The Eternal Intern said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Amazing!! Amazing short and great filming! The images of Paris take me back to my hometown...ahhh que ca me manque!
Vraiment tres bien...felicitation a vous deux!
Flora xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 PM) : 

I loved your video. Garance seems very talented and real. Congrats.

 

Anonymous KatyE said ... (7:10 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing! So UPBEAT! Nice to see a couple of seconds of your lives! Lifts my spirits all the way here in the Mts. of Norway-so far away from the Fashion Capitals of the world-yet-right at my table! Loved it!

 

Blogger SabinePsynopsis said ... (7:16 PM) : 

I thought you 2 make great stars in your own film! Magnifique and adorable!

 

Blogger Alan Nei said ... (7:16 PM) : 

beautiful video !! love it
garance studio rocks ; ))
and really nice track !!
who is the singer ?? please !!!
hugs

 

Blogger Style Blvd said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Great video, love seeing behind the scenes.

You two are great, thanks for sharing.

www.styleblvd.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Meg said ... (7:44 PM) : 

Nice...and a fun way to begin the weekend...enjoy yours. Greetings from Arizona.

 

Blogger Fazal deen said ... (8:06 PM) : 

As always a treat to watch-
Who's singing?
Fazal

 

Blogger May Brady said ... (8:08 PM) : 

That was so much fun to watch! Loved it, thank you.

http://maybrady.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Rebecca Hughes said ... (8:14 PM) : 

An inspiring look into the behind the scenes of fashion. It struck a nerve with me, it was romantic and beautiful, encompassing everything fashion should be.

 

Blogger ashley cooper said ... (8:20 PM) : 

HAHAHAHAHA I love this video! what a fun time.
ashley from
design-parlor.blogspot.com

 

Blogger July said ... (9:27 PM) : 

Thanks Scott. That made me smile.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:41 PM) : 

beautiful video!

 

Blogger beths said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Even though that song's been used to death, this video makes it new! Thanks for sharing the happiness so evident in the images--working hard, playing hard, making art. We need it.

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (9:57 PM) : 

Love this
Thanks for doing what you do

 

Blogger Fresh Fish Creative said ... (10:03 PM) : 

Thank you for letting us peek into your busy lives. Love the song choices. The whole thing made me smile, smile, smile!

 

Blogger PT said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Great stuff.

Can someone please write with the name of the singer? I happen to love the Norah Jones cover of the song and this is the first time I've heard a cover of a cover ... very interesting.

Thanks!

 

Blogger betty2dogs said ... (11:06 PM) : 

Wonderful! On the road, on the road, on the road, but what a beautiful road it is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 AM) : 

Garance, you are truly beautiful and your laughter is like sunshine in May. What a team you guys make. Inspiring.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 AM) : 

The song is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 AM) : 

Buckets of fun! And snow too, by the looks of it.

 

Blogger Vinda Sonata said ... (3:43 AM) : 

this is just fantastic! i love it!!

fashion atelier.

 

Blogger Nicole said ... (3:56 AM) : 

My favourite video so far. I love your accent Scott!
From an Australian.

 

Blogger Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said ... (4:04 AM) : 

Ah I love this! Such warm presentation of the fashion world that can be so cold. Great musical background too! (I know I'm supposed to call it a 'soundtrack' but with this one I feel like saying 'musical background' ha)

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (4:19 AM) : 

I'm just having a major crush on both of you AND your lives.

 

Anonymous Raphael.Paul said ... (4:28 AM) : 

Thank you so much for sharing it with us....

loved to see the vid!!!!

and by the way... you have choosen a great soundtrack..!

Greetings from Germany!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 AM) : 

Thank you for share this video with us... It´s cold in Bilbao today, it´s raining now again :( and I spend my free time seeing your blog... fanstastic as always... anyway what´s the name of the song?

 

Blogger Daniel Gurton said ... (4:38 AM) : 

I loved that video, very very inspirational!! Beautiful.

 

Blogger Robin said ... (6:29 AM) : 

Aaah, what a beautiful little movie. I laughed a couple of times haha. Great work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 AM) : 

I love this film. We can taste the happiness in your lives... Enjoy!

 

Anonymous Alexandra said ... (6:45 AM) : 

This is a lovely, joyful video, and it makes the whole whirlwind of fashion "week" seem completely magical.

The singer is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."

xo

 

Blogger gogorgeous said ... (6:59 AM) : 

Very inspiring, indeed.
Such a beautiful, touching video.
I caught myself smiling unintentionally in the end.

 

Anonymous Kamoni said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Very lovely video!! i also agree with vanessa :) I liked that part of the video expecially!

 

Anonymous Gemma said ... (7:22 AM) : 

Loved the video!! Well done Garance :)

 

Anonymous Settimio Benedusi said ... (7:35 AM) : 

really great!
thank you

 

Blogger Konstantin Siegel said ... (7:50 AM) : 

greate video! i love it!

http://daily-illustration.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 AM) : 

Funny. The montage and slightly nostalgic music, give it poignancy and time passing and the photographers travelling on to the next beautiful blooming of fashion, like intrepid orchid hunters.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 AM) : 

oh how I adore you!i watch your blog every morning before going to work for the past 4 years and it always makes me go out with a smile, this video is extremely beautiful and it was lovely to get to see a little bit more of you two, have a wonderful day, greetings from Buenos Aires

 

Blogger Izzen said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Wonderful!

http://izzenxoxo.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Helen said ... (8:55 AM) : 

Love this video. Reminded me of my time in Paris and Florence. Amazing places to be, have such a great atmosphere and you managed to get that across in the video.

Thanks for posting it.

 

Blogger Rock Couture said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Great video! :) xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

beautiful.

 

Blogger Holly said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! I want more! I want more! You two have the blessed life, you make me smile BIG! The capturing was amazing,i adored the music selection...Salute...talented beautiful duo.

 

Blogger Haley said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Everyone loves a good mash up! What a sweet collection of your travels, thanks for sharing!

 

Anonymous Diva Q said ... (10:13 AM) : 

lovely. Just lovely.

 

Anonymous Luisa said ... (10:28 AM) : 

So sweet. Love it!

 

Anonymous Hélène - Odha la mode said ... (10:34 AM) : 

What a great and lovely video! Love it! It made me smile. Thanks :D

Odha la mode

 

Blogger Vivian Carter said ... (10:47 AM) : 

The song is sung by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole. Such a remarkable voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAGuuru7Q

 

Blogger Fashionings said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Adorable!

 

Anonymous divertissemeent said ... (11:41 AM) : 

love it!
what a wonderful world :)

 

Anonymous Pia said ... (11:48 AM) : 

You guys are sooooooooo cute together. Loved the video,but did not envy you both in the rain trying to shoot...

 

Anonymous Sarah-Helena said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Wowie Garance is so beautiful! I think I'll come to Paris next fashion week just to sit and watch people cross the Tuileries :)

 

Blogger spencerrr said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Beautiful video of two of my new most favorite people! You two are such an inspiration...

 

Blogger Charlie and Caroline said ... (12:43 PM) : 

now we think you're even more glamorous tan we did before. love that shot of you in bed with the lap tops...but why don't we get to see your pjs?

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (1:09 PM) : 

Nice. What a charmed life. Very aspirational.

 

Blogger jackie said ... (1:29 PM) : 

That's sweet...
Thanks

 

Blogger Ro said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Great video!You are so nice!I live and work in Milan, I want to thank you for showing my city in this amazing way...thanx!

 

Blogger by Sutton said ... (1:59 PM) : 

A while ago you explained why you were adding the videos, but no explanation is needed for me. i adore them! your photos capture so much, but the collaboration between you and Garance is just a joy to watch.

By the end of this flic I had slightly happy watery eyes... it is a beautiful world, the world of fashion!

 

Blogger Teeny said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Love the video!

 

Anonymous Gin said ... (2:56 PM) : 

omg Giovanna is soooo adorable!!!! <3
and Emmanuelle Alt so chic in motion!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

Love , love, love it!!!!!!!!! You seem tohave so much fun !!!!!!
Thanks for shearing & happy easter!!
Carmen from Argentina

 

Blogger Sirkka´s photo and art said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Splendid video

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (3:19 PM) : 

I wish this were my life.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

I agree so much with everything everyone else has had to say...thanks for sharing - and yes - it was uplifting! Complimenti - pls do another one during the next shows!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

oh I wish I owned a videocamera... this was really good :D

 

Blogger Karolina said ... (3:56 PM) : 

Lovely video :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 PM) : 

It´s lovely, beatufil, awesome video :-))))and nice
I love Garance Doré and Scott Schumman :-)

 

Blogger Tash said ... (4:16 PM) : 

Really enjoyable insight. I love the shoot of the two of you in bed. I't where I often read both your blogs and write my (very different) own one.

Enjoy some rest x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Amazing! Made me feel like I was there.

 

Blogger Chic Noir said ... (6:11 PM) : 

that's the best video yet and I love Grace's accent. So cute and very girlish. Scott you sound just as I imagined you did, you have nice manly voice :).

 

Anonymous Hillary said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Great video editing! I loved the shoes at beginning :)

 

Anonymous TL said ... (6:55 PM) : 

Thank you so much for sharing this! Indeed, it has been quite a fashion "year."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Please introduce us to Chris! WE would like to meet him. He did a great job!

 

Blogger stylenuggets said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Great work from two great bloggers
http://stylenuggets.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 PM) : 

marvellously delightful video. thank you for gracing us with the delights of the world of fashion.....
your contribution to the culture of today is priceless.

sincerest thank you

 

Blogger Jess-Gab said ... (7:43 PM) : 

I totally love this video!the music is perfect and all the composition makes me feel happy and travel with my hearth!i really really really like it!amazing!

 

Anonymous Lindsey said ... (8:42 PM) : 

i absolutely loved this video. so fun to see your and garance's personalities apart from your photos and short prose.... j'adore!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:24 PM) : 

loves this!

http://www.buttonsandbowsla.com

 

Anonymous laura said ... (10:06 PM) : 

very nice video!

on a side note... it's a shame garance is smoking again ;-(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Very uplifting. Thanks for this

 

Anonymous Hey Chique said ... (10:54 PM) : 

So full of life! beautiful!!!!

 

Anonymous AnonymousJK said ... (10:57 PM) : 

tres bon ;)

 

Blogger Lati.Ms said ... (11:08 PM) : 

You are so nice!I live and work in Pakistan

 

Blogger Leslee said ... (12:18 AM) : 

This is one of the most beautiful vlogs i've seen, you captured the atmosphere and essence of the moments you had. LOVE it. x)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 AM) : 

I really love that you two are together, and I adore/am addicted to both your blogs, but if I want to see Garance's stuff, I'll go to her website.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:34 AM) : 

That was such a sweet video! You guys should do more of these :)

 

Blogger Mr. Andy said ... (3:41 AM) : 

I want that life.

thestyledocument.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 AM) : 

Your such a sweet couple.
I like to see people of your (and my) age being so ambitious and aware with their life and their jobs and being so careful, humorous an relaxed with the surrounding persons.
I think starting (whatever activity) with humor is a talent. Keeping it alive is a question of character, belief an sometimes discipline.
I wish serious fun to everybody out there.

 

Blogger Simo said ... (4:13 AM) : 

What a wonderful world...

 

Anonymous Eva said ... (5:50 AM) : 

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! :))

 

Anonymous christina said ... (5:50 AM) : 

i love it! the music fits the emotions of that video really well! just got your book today from the Easter bunny! really inspiring. keep on doing what you love it's fun watching!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 AM) : 

so cute, you guys!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 AM) : 

Simply beautiful imagery and emotion! Thank you Garance and Scott x

 

Blogger thimbles and gingham said ... (8:23 AM) : 

i love this video.

 

Blogger Kyiomi said ... (8:29 AM) : 

So much fun! Adorable, you two :-)
Gluck in the future, more more..
bisous xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 AM) : 

i love the video
that's great

 

Anonymous Kate said ... (9:47 AM) : 

ENCORE ENCORE!!!! Please make another one pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!

You seem to be so nice and charming people. All the best of luck to you!!!!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Cool video. Although the fashion world is extremely interesting, I don't agree with Sutton's comment: about the world of fashion being beautiful...it's only the outside but the real world inside the fashion world is......someting else.

 

Blogger OnTheCorner said ... (10:40 AM) : 

very nice :)

 

Anonymous gih said ... (11:43 AM) : 

That's wonderful. I love that video..

 

Blogger philou. said ... (12:08 PM) : 

well done!


suitorial.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Outre Singapore said ... (12:15 PM) : 

I watched this short video and it just makes me think "that life looks so good" and that's what I want to do. I think they should show this to kids in school, like show them what people can really do with their lives. This is great. & I keep telling myself that I'm only 31 now and I've just started doing this, so maybe in ten years I can have something like this too? We'll see.

Thank you.

 

Blogger Sarah Angel said ... (12:49 PM) : 

amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Garance, Scott, this is so well done. My normal life has so absolutely nothing to do with fashion, I am a neurologist, but I absolutely love looking at your pictures and films. I need the reassurance that there are (fairly) healthy, beautiful, cheerful people out there.
Thank you!

 

Anonymous caroline said ... (4:11 PM) : 

this is so lovely.

garance is undeniably one of the most fabulous women in the world!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

lovely

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

My goodness! You're both speaking right to us, the fourth wall is crashing down.

I also was pleased to notice that Garance also came around to coveting the wine colored Sofia Vuitton bag.

 

Blogger xiaotaizi said ... (5:07 PM) : 

beautiful video. Thank you.

 

Blogger Barbara von Enger said ... (5:39 PM) : 

The video reminds me of the first chapter of a book on fashion in a changing world.

 

Anonymous babyfrog said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Love this Video
and u r sooooo hot!!!

 

Blogger The Red Velvet Shoe said ... (6:08 PM) : 

This is my husband & daughter's song...she loved watching all these great fashionable scenes with her favorite song playing in the background. It was wonderful to see your life from the "other" side of the camera!

 

Blogger Sara said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Fabulous! Love it

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:43 PM) : 

so so gorgeous...short sweet..amazingly beautiful
thanx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM) : 

very cute :D

http://watermelonfeet.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Niccolo Echeverria said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Hermoso video...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:16 PM) : 

What a lovely glimpse into the life of globetrotting photographers!

 

Blogger juan pemberty jimenez said ... (10:07 PM) : 

Thanks a lot, love your job, love your blog.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:26 PM) : 

so much fun!

btw, does anybody know the font used in the video? especially for "a month in fashion?"

i'm in love with script font like that.

 

Blogger barcelonina exiliada said ... (11:34 PM) : 

Hey I just loved it! I another one moved by the doble mac in bed scene. You are a great looking, fun loving couple.

 

Blogger B. Boo said ... (11:38 PM) : 

i think you guys are bringing back warmth to the portrayal of the fashion industry. it's looked so tough for so long, it made me feel insecure whenever i saw anything related to fashion shows etc. but this makes that world seem accessible and friendly.
thanks

 

Blogger fig said ... (1:29 AM) : 

Why don't you ... do it every month? Didn't want it to end.

 

Anonymous Edgar C said ... (2:59 AM) : 

love the Brother Iz soundtrack - and you make me miss Europe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 AM) : 

WE WANT MORE!!!!

 

Blogger Jason Laucht said ... (6:13 AM) : 

Wonderful life indeed! very inspiring!

xoxo

 

Anonymous online sarees said ... (6:39 AM) : 

Fashions month brings so much joy for everybody....

 

Anonymous blomquist said ... (7:50 AM) : 

That clip is beautiful and
JUST LOVELY!!!!!

: )

 

Anonymous henry said ... (9:49 AM) : 

cute video. And nice to see that Ines de la Fressange still looks so effortlessly beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Did anyone else spot Clive Owen?

 

Blogger ladylucky said ... (11:23 AM) : 

i had areally bad miserable day so far, but this viedo made me think of the bright sides of life again! thanks sometimes it´sreally just the small things that can make you happy easily:)

 

Blogger arsarca said ... (2:12 PM) : 

Hi Sart,
I love that you've started to include more of your writing in your blog posts, but you need a copyeditor! Don't post this in the comment form, but I wanted to offer myself as a copyeditor. Let me know if you want to see my C.V.--I'm a professional editor, have gone to school for it, and have been working as a freelancer for some years now. And I love your blog! You need to have the writing quality match your photos' quality!
Best wishes,
Jay Smith
mjaysmith@gmail.com

 

Blogger Parisbreakfasts said ... (2:32 PM) : 

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!
I watched every one..still watching
PLEASE MAKE A MOVIE Garance!!!

 

Blogger Parisbreakfasts said ... (2:33 PM) : 

PS
I LOVE all the sound tracks too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Great video Scott and Garance - we all really enjoyed it. As for people who still complain about Scott posting these videos, even though he contributed to them - why don't you stop raining on other people's parade? Just go away and take your negativity somewhere else. We're all enjoying these videos and think they're really great.

 

Blogger samobie.blogspot.com said ... (3:33 PM) : 

very nice, i like it!

http://www.samobie.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Cris R. said ... (4:04 PM) : 

lovely video! hey...can i come to work with yours???
;)

 

Blogger L'age moyen said ... (5:21 PM) : 

This was a great little film. I loved the music and the feel of traveling along with you. Garance is tellement charmante!

 

Blogger Beth Lee said ... (7:04 PM) : 

love it, love it, love it, love it

 

Blogger Sarah Raphaela said ... (6:17 AM) : 

wonderful video!

 

Blogger orecchini said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Thanks for sharing!!!
I loved the video
I love this song!!!
Meraviglioso!
;D
MG

 

Blogger La Sedería said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Love it!!

 

Blogger Elisabetta said ... (3:55 AM) : 

great!!!!
rimanere incollati su un video così semplice...significa che poi tanto semplice non lo è..

 

Blogger Mia said ... (2:23 PM) : 

I cried...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM) : 

errr...you forgot London??!

 

Anonymous karisma said ... (5:16 PM) : 

Great man

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Scott,

Garance, has got to be the cutest thing I have seen in so long. And you know how us midwest boys love a cute girl with endearing quirks (and in this case ethereal style).

Thank you
~Q

 

Blogger ala protasewicz said ... (6:49 AM) : 

oh, such a beautiful video! I like your life.

 

Blogger NoFaceFashion said ... (8:15 AM) : 

the video is amazing! really! you showed a very human side of the fashion weeks. congrats to garance studio :)

 

Blogger SuzieM said ... (10:30 AM) : 

i'm still catching up after christmas holidays and have just now seen this video. IT IS AMAZING!!! congratulations to garance, chris and yourself, of course!!! by the way, why is garance tying her hair all the time?? didn't she finally like the result of the brazilian blow-out??? please, tell her to write about it in her blog!!

 

Anonymous Mira said ... (11:07 AM) : 

LOVE IT!!! amazing atmosphere!!

http://thefashioncamp.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Asiul said ... (2:22 PM) : 

Watching amazing shots you do is one thing. But watching those kinds of videos takes it to all other level. It shows me a sort of life with natural, effortless glamour. At least seems natural and effortless... Not many can have this sort of life and I'm happy for you for the moments you have.

 

Blogger She Wore It Well said ... (7:24 AM) : 

This is such a great insight into your lives and personalities. You all seem to be having fun doing what you do which is great to see.

Thanks for sharing!

x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

It's really nice to see the world through your eyes. I loved the video!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 PM) : 

This video really is touching and gives a great view of someone else's life. Every time I watch it, it makes my day.

 

Blogger Lab Daily said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Beautiful i just cant resist please take a look :)
http://labdaily.blogspot.com/2010/04/month-in-fashion.html

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:12 PM) : 

Really nice! I truly enjoyed that. Thanks!

 

Anonymous AngieMontreal said ... (5:44 PM) : 

...bringing fun and nonchalance to fashion, I love it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:46 PM) : 

The videos are awesome! Please keep them up!

 

Blogger Jen said ... (12:05 AM) : 

You and Garance are just too cute. Seriously!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 AM) : 

Fashion month really feels like fashion year. It is too good regarding fashion and style i like it.

Send gifts to Pakistan

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting