This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Finally......JAPAN!!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, April 12, 2010

Finally......JAPAN!!

Next week, I will be visiting Japan for the first time!

I will be doing a few events with United Arrows, but most of my time, will be free to shoot.

I will update you later with details of the events.

Comments on "Finally......JAPAN!!"

 

Anonymous Lnchou said ... (7:09 PM) : 

Whoa this must be so exciting. I'm personnally looking forward to your view on Japanese fashion and style!

 

Blogger emthepirate said ... (7:09 PM) : 

you must visit harajuku in tokyo bien sur

 

Blogger cbocaranda said ... (7:09 PM) : 

We will anxiously wait for your posts! Keep em coming!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:09 PM) : 

you will love the city....it's simply amazing..the people, the culture, the whole thing! enjoy!

 

Blogger jolie jamie said ... (7:15 PM) : 

Japanese style is delightful!
Can't wait to see what you find.

 

Anonymous Style Odyssey said ... (7:15 PM) : 

So exciting! I'm eager to see what you shoot from this amazing culture!

 

Blogger Claudette Atelier said ... (7:17 PM) : 

OMG Japan photos are going to be amazing because of their crazy fashion. Can't wait :)

http://claudetteatelier.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger jolie jamie said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Japanese style is delightful!
Can't wait to see what you find!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM) : 

Japan/Tokyo will blow your mind. In a good way. So much to see and so much crazy fashion. They are influenced by everything American, European, old, new. It's awesome.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM) : 

I'm so happy to hear that you're going to be exploring Asia!! It would be great to see more from that part of the world, especially places like Hong Kong or maybe even Manila in the Philippines...

 

Anonymous Emma Howard said ... (7:23 PM) : 

It would be very interesting to see shots of newly made organic cotton jeans being hand dipped into indigo vats for which the Japanese are so well known for.

Practice of washing jeans every 6 months or 12 months or even longer makes me wonder how often people on the street launder their jeans.

Truly looking forward to your Japanese posts.

 

Blogger Lucy said ... (7:24 PM) : 

I've been there few weeks ago. You just can't stop looking around to all the style manifestations!! The girls have such a great sense of elegance and grace, of dressing up every single morning every single day. The people is so educated and thankful with foreigners. Can't wait to see your pics.
Regards from Madrid!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

You haven't seen Japanese fashion until you've seen the Harajuku district. You can't miss their crazy mix-and-matches.

 

Blogger Brad Rice said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Are you just going to be shooting in Tokyo, or will you be traveling to other places, like Kyoto, Osaka and Nara?

 

Blogger D said ... (7:27 PM) : 

THE PERFECT STREET TO SHOOT ON IS OMOTESANDO AND FROM THERE YOU CAN WALK TO THE HARIJUKU DISTRICT
U WILL LOVE JAPAN

 

Blogger kathrynnova said ... (7:34 PM) : 

THAT IS SUCH A COINCIDENCE! I am going to Japan next week (on Tuesday) for two weeks!!

Though somehow I don't think we'll bump into each other - but it would be my greatest pleasure to meet you!!!!

Anyway, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!!!! Japan is a very special country and a wonderful experience. The people are so kind, so considerate and SO well-dressed. And the food? Ohhhhhhhhh, the food. I'm even more excited about the food than the fashion!!

worldrunway.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Hitomi Ojino said ... (7:38 PM) : 

Nice!!
I'm waiting for you in Tokyo.
Looking forward to any event details at United Arrows.

How exciting!!

 

Anonymous Tania said ... (7:51 PM) : 

there you are gonna see the most beautifully styled people in earth...

 

Blogger jessica said ... (7:54 PM) : 

ha! i am visiting japan for the first time the week AFTER you. i'm excited for both of us, and hope you have a great trip.

 

Blogger David Nakamura said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Looking forward to photos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 PM) : 

harajuku! Better do some index finger exercises so it's in shape for all the pictures you're going to take!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 PM) : 

I bet you will have so much fun, while we will have so much fun from the photos from one of my favorite cities. Win-Win! gan ba re!

 

Anonymous May said ... (8:02 PM) : 

AHHHHHHHHH
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR SO LONG
YOU HAVE NO IDEA
You are going to have so much fun there Scott!
You need to hit up Shibuya, and Omotesando, and Ginza!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:04 PM) : 

United Arrows in Harajuku is nice, if you walk from Harajuku to Omotesando you'll get alot of looks in a short time. Ginza will also be worth a few days. Other than these places, I feel in downtown tokyo everyone is either in a suit or some kind of uniform.

 

Blogger TokyoTon said ... (8:13 PM) : 

I can't believe you've never been here! The styles! The clothes! PLEASE do a book signing! I'll be first in line.

 

Anonymous Bryan said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Japan is going to be awesome. Fashion, car, food you name it. Japan has it.

Check out this fashion site to find places to shoot.
http://www.style-arena.jp/en/

 

Blogger AyaDnofrio said ... (8:22 PM) : 

I need information about it!!

 

Blogger 50two said ... (8:32 PM) : 

shyashin o totte mo ii deska!

essential phrase#1

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 PM) : 

Looking forward! Hope I can go to your events. Love from Tokyo.

 

Anonymous Masafumi said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I'm looking forward to seeing you in person at one of those events!

 

Blogger Kate Rose said ... (8:43 PM) : 

Japanese style is like no other. Can;t wait to see your thoughts on it. Even Japanese kids are fashionable <3

 

Blogger Katie said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Oh, you will absolutely love it there. My all time favorite place I've ever visited. Looking forward to the posts!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 PM) : 

I almost fell of my chair with excitement. Yes details of events please. It would be such a dream to just get a glance of you!

 

Anonymous Felicity said ... (9:10 PM) : 

I'm anticipating lots of awesomeness!!

 

Blogger Vinda Sonata said ... (9:19 PM) : 

really interesting! can't wait for the next updates! i love jap fashion!


fashion atelier.

 

Anonymous foshoko said ... (9:31 PM) : 

oh man, i can't wait to see what you find. japanese fashion is so different than european, american, hell, anywhere else in the world! when my ship comes in, i will fly to japan for shopping sprees every season, especially because the pants fit me w/out needing to be hemmed!

 

Blogger mike said ... (9:37 PM) : 

definitely hit the shibuya and ginza...outside the city for more traditional look.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:59 PM) : 

Let me know if you need an interpreter and guide! United Arrows is a great domestic brand--lucky people to have you shoot! Lisa

 

Blogger Yoli said ... (10:28 PM) : 

How WONDERFUL I cannot wait!!! You are finally at one of my dream destinations. Enjoy!

 

Anonymous Jen C said ... (10:28 PM) : 

Japan is so fantastic! I studied abroad in Tokyo last year and it was the most amazing experience I've had in my life.

If you're going to be in Tokyo, you'll see just how drastically different the fashion changes with the different parts of the city. Shibuya=extremely trendy, Harajuku=alternative, Ginza=classic and 'classy'. Then there's the pervasive 'salaryman' and 'office lady' style with all the men wearing the same style of suits and women being very conservative with their clothing choices.

But don't forget about the delicious food that awaits you there as well! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 PM) : 

Japan is a wonderful place for fashion. It would be nice if you are able to go to other cities like Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka to see how they each have their own sense and style.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:39 PM) : 

oh my gosh, JAPAN!!! they have the most unique, bright, and statement-making fashion forward people there! i hope you have fun taking lots of photos there, Japan is a beautiful country. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics.
check back in later!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Harajuku and Omotesando, but don't forget GINZA!!! looking forward to some great pics. I finally bought your book. Great as always.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 PM) : 

Japanese fashion is unlike anything else on Earth.
hope you find it mind-blowing and exciting.

 

Anonymous Janis said ... (11:22 PM) : 

I am sure you will be amazed by their fashion styles! :)

 

Blogger Marie El. said ... (11:24 PM) : 

Japan/ tokyo is the place to be! it´s an endless inspiration. U´ll be amazed by this culture. Really Looking forward how u will capture this style!

 

Anonymous yukiko said ... (11:29 PM) : 

if you have time,Please come to NARA.
Nara will celebrate the 1300th anniversary this year.

 

Blogger jigenlove said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Welcome!
I'm Japanese, a fan of your blog and photo.

Even if it can meet you or it is not possible to meet, it welcomes it.

Recently in japan, there is a difference of the temperature, and come in clothes adjusted easily, please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 PM) : 

Welcome to Japan!!!
I'm grad to come my country.
I'm a japanese girl.
and I wach your exellent photos every day!

I hope to see you Tokyo!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:49 PM) : 

I'd love to see where you visit...it's been a long time since I've been....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 PM) : 

Sart,
I am looking forward to reading your thoughts on Japanese fashion. I am from New York but have been living in Osaka, Japan for the past 8 months. I think you are going to love the slim fitting jackets and the way that men accessorize here. In Tokyo, you will find plenty of subjects to shoot in Omotesando, Shibuya and Ginza. Enjoy this beautiful country. I will try to come to any event that you are doing with United Arrows (a great store, btw).

KV

 

Blogger marikomariko said ... (11:59 PM) : 

I hope you will NOT shoot anything from Harajuku nor Omotesando. And I hope you will NEVER look for those so-called "crazy" fashion stuff. Americans and Westerners stop their eyes there too often and miss out the true subtleness of many truly fashionable people in Japan. Try Shimokitazawa for low-key but edgy fashion and Hiroo and Aoyama for high-end ones.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 AM) : 

I am SO excited! Hope you take plenty of assistants as you will be shooting CONSTANTLY! every single thing in japan is about beauty. You must go to the gardens too. after I went I was sorry I chose to live in Milan for a few years instead of Japan....

 

Blogger The Pilgrim said ... (12:32 AM) : 

I think you might experience something similar to a Stendhal Syndrome, not only because of the endlessly stylish people (and not just the young and fashionable), but because everything (road signs, mailboxes, kettles, plastic food, you name it) is worth taking a close look at or being photographed.

Enjoy it! :)

 

Blogger yozora said ... (1:25 AM) : 

So cool that you're coming to Japan!! You're gonna loooove it! Japanese fashion is really something else.

Come to the Kansai area, pretty please!!! Tokyo is all well and good, but KANSAI IS BETTER :D

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

 

Anonymous yas said ... (1:27 AM) : 

don't miss shooting around 109 in shibuya area. you'll love there and girls around. can't wait to see your shots.

 

Anonymous Kazuko said ... (1:37 AM) : 

I'm sure you will love it! There's no way around! It's beautiful no matter whether you go to Tokyo or to the countryside. So much looking forward to your pics! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 AM) : 

i am a huge fan of yours and I live in Tokyo! hope i get to see you shooting! when in harajuku make sure you look in all the side streets... better stores and better fashion. <3 The trains are also a huge source of inspiration!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 AM) : 

this is an exciting news!
you should consider visiting Korea too, i'm sure you could find lots of great looks - less crazy and more sophisticated than Japan most of the time(no offense, i love japan -culture, style -visited many times.) Anyway, can't wait!!

 

Blogger Tegshee said ... (2:11 AM) : 

omg !!! you r coming to japan !!! where? tokyo ?
i live in tokyo now !!!! if you need a guide or any help, let me know

 

Blogger vejrubia said ... (2:19 AM) : 

This excites me greatly. I absolutely adore Japanese style; it has been the greatest influence over my own stylistic development. You are SURE to find looks, characters and garments to be visually greedy over.

Enjoy your time in Japan!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:44 AM) : 

YES, I am so looking forward to seeing Japan through your eyes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:46 AM) : 

So exciting!

I just spent a semester living in Tokyo, and the whole time I was there, I kept seeing people and thinking that there was so much there that you would find inspirational.

I'm so excited to see your take on Japanese fashion. It's so different from most of what you shoot, it has a different sort of energy.

I really can't wait! I hope you fall in love with the country the same way I did.

 

Blogger Brian Sasaki said ... (3:41 AM) : 

SO EXCITED

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 AM) : 

shoot me pls! i'll be around in Shibuya!!

 

Blogger Stephen said ... (4:16 AM) : 

Wow. This has got me very excited. I know you're going to come back with some real special shots. Have a blast.

www.stitchesfabricandsoul.blogspot.com

 

Blogger inari said ... (5:47 AM) : 

I totally agree with most of the people.
I used to like the crazy fashion in Tokyo/Osaka, but I don't any more.
I just feel like they are trying to get shot by magazines or bloggers too much.
Some times there's some truly fashionable crazy people, but some times just they are trying to get attention.
If you go to some local areas, you might find some interesting people out there.

 

Anonymous KocoHime said ... (7:09 AM) : 

Good morning Scott.
I am Japanese who lives in Montreal for last 11years. I think it would be the best for you to go there with blanc and empty head. No expectation, no specific ideas or anything, that way you can absorb the most without any judgement. I know you are aware of all those, but I wanted to mention this, because even myself(brought up in japan.) can get confused every time I visit there.
Japan is made of wonderful, cultural, and traditional elements with lots of spikes. It's too bad I won't have chance to run into, but I wish you the very best trip! and see you next time somewhere!

 

Anonymous Park said ... (7:24 AM) : 

how about korea???
there are many unique fashion item.

 

Anonymous sara said ... (7:55 AM) : 

oh it really sounds wonderful...i'd love to go to japan and i can't see the time you'll post some pics!

 

Anonymous Edin Hajdarpasic said ... (8:05 AM) : 

here u go something for preparation :)

http://vimeo.com/10799455


http://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks#10305194

 

Anonymous Nanz said ... (8:14 AM) : 

just spent the weekend in Tokyo for the first time (living in Seoul currently) and LOVED it!!! everywhere you look around is fashion... if I saw SO many interesting things, can´t wait for your posts and snapshots... enjoy it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Looking forward to seeing tons of shoots :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:46 AM) : 

how wonderful - and lucky to be going there! but please don't just do the (wonderfully eccentric) harajuku fashions as they are already so exposed. visit other hip areas as the 'general' fashion is also very cool, very classy and totemo kawaii! gambatte desu ne! x

 

Anonymous Karen Kristian said ... (10:14 AM) : 

A current New Yorker that grew up in Japan...oh I ache in envy! So looking forward to seeing your posts. Wish you needed an assistant/interpreter for the trip! :)

www.karenkristian.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

Oh that's awesome! I've ever wished to visit Japan but somehow it didn't work out so far. I hope I will go there someday.

I'm looking forward to mannnny interesting pictures. Young Japanese people seem to have an interesting kind of style, don't they?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

I'm looking forward to your Japan photo shoot! I have traveled to East Asia quite a bit and personally think Tokyo is the most exciting city fashion-wise. I hope you'll find something a little different from Harajuku or Comme des Garcon, though. I mean, they do carry Japanese aesthetics, but the media over-exposure has made that Japanese fashion identity a bit of a caricature.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 AM) : 

welcome to japan!

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (11:34 AM) : 

I wish you a god trip to Japan and days plenty of interesting discoverys.Enjoy it.I will continue to dream about Japan.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Hi,

I'm Japanese and I was born in Tokyo.
I suggest to go to Ginza, Nihonbashi, Ningyo-cho and other old down town.

Then, try to visit the old shops & restaurants..
There r charming people. maybe not fashionable but stylish...

hope u love Japan!

 

Blogger Brooklyn Monkey said ... (11:45 AM) : 

You are going to LOVE, Japan. Love, love, love it. :) I can't wait to see your photos from there!

 

Blogger Hiroaki Nagahata said ... (11:58 AM) : 

I have thought that you were not interested in Japan, but I'm really really grad to hear that news! Please visit Nakameguro. I also took some pictures of people in this place including a man who appeared once in your blog.

 

Anonymous Lara said ... (12:17 PM) : 

I second marikomariko. Go to Shimokitazawa to see how young creative people dress in Tokyo. The Harajuku area is completely overrated at this point. It's become a mutually exploitative fishbowl of vain teenagers and gullible foreigners with cameras.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

I am so excited to see Japanese fashion through your eyes! I am a huge fan of the Tokyo fashion scene and many of the up and coming designers there.

 

Anonymous Satoko.T said ... (12:32 PM) : 

i work at UNITED ARROWS in ROPPONGI.(MENS STORE)
Please visit us!!

i hope to see you soon^^

have a great time in Tokyo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

enjoy! japan is one of the most inspirational places i have ever been and also one of my favourites
xx

 

Blogger Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said ... (1:48 PM) : 

Omg, I'm so excited for both you and all of us here! Japan offers soooo much amazing stuff to shoot!! Ah, can't wait :)

 

Anonymous Karen Kristian said ... (2:17 PM) : 

As a New Yorker who grew up in Tokyo, oh how I envy you! So wish you needed an assistant/interpreter to tag along. You will leave so inspired.

www.karenkristian.com

 

Blogger nanaaaa said ... (2:30 PM) : 

OH MY GOD ....this is an exciting news!:) Tokyo is like my second home, but seeing it from your eyes (and your amazing shoots) is gonna be so interesting! CAN'T WAIT!

Please have a wonderful time there. Hope you enjoy Tokyo!


got the look?

 

Anonymous Kathryn said ... (3:52 PM) : 

I want to add that you should go inside some of the shopping centers, 109 in Shibuya (right next to the crossing) and LaForet in Harajuku for an a shopping experience like none other. It will knock your socks off!

 

Blogger briony-anne said ... (4:26 PM) : 

I would love to go to Japan, I look forward to seeing your photos Sart. Keep doing what you do because it makes my days feel lighter.

briony-anne

 

Anonymous ThisSunday said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Make sure you check out the Tokyo Rockabilly Club at Yoyogi Park in Harajuku. I think they are there on Sundays.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 PM) : 

aaahh you have the best job in the world; what can i do to have a job like yours?
is being a good photographer with a catchy eye enough???

i'm so jealouse :)
have fun in japan Scott!

p.s. i love your blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 PM) : 

the bartenders will change your life. the perfect expression of class, tradition, and attention to detail. all men should take a class from a japanese bartender.

 

Blogger Emily Eldridge said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Wow! Perfect! I just returned from Tokyo and was thinking how street style photographers there usually focus on all the wild styles, but rarely capture the well-dressed Tokyoites (and there are many!) Looking forward to seeing Japan captured through your eyes!

 

Blogger HAG said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Try to hop down to Naha on Okinawa! It's Japan's Hawaii, subtropical and very touristy. You would be sure to see some good things to shoot there! Plus the Okinawans pride them selves on being a different kind of Japanese, kind of like Hawaiians are a different kind of American (as in not Howlie lol). Can't wait to see what you fing in Japan! Remember Romanji letters are pronounced alot like Spanish - very easy to learn! Good morning, Ohayo Gozaimasu; Good afternoon, Konnichiwa; Good evening, Komban Wa. Have fun!

 

Blogger carol c said ... (10:14 PM) : 

how exciting! I love nippon. there are endless sources of inspiration that you might have to stash some extra memory cards w/ you! thank you for the daily inspiration especially now that I am no longer living in fashionable san francisco to style resistant portland, or. you really are a great to me! thank you. xoxo

carol

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Japan will leave and indelible mark on your soul. It is truely an amazing place. Life can be so beautiful at times.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Japan will leave an indelible mark on your soul.
Skweekah

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 PM) : 

Yessss I can't wait to see those photo, that ought to be awesome

 

Anonymous gillertokyo said ... (12:06 AM) : 

You're gonna love the style here, even the construction workers and street cleaners looks so cool in their balloon pant and tabby boots. Location suggestions for best pics: Nagameguro, Daikanyama, back streets of Jingumae between Omotesando and Aoyama and Shimokitazawa. Hope I can see you at one of the events.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 AM) : 

Don't forget to take a picture of a Lolita or two.

 

Blogger Maria Ana said ... (5:34 AM) : 

I can't wait to see the photographs you take! The girls are so beautiful there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 AM) : 

Take a walk in Marunouchi (where you will find United Arrows, Tomorrowland, BEAMS, SHIPS) after dark and you will meet a lot of lovely young people working in the big corporations enjoying with their friends. After a long walk, sip a sake or wine at Marunouchi Bricks.

On saturdays, sundays and holidays, stroll along Ginza's Chou Stree and make an L turn to the direction of Sony Building until you will return again to Marunouchi.. on weekends, people tried to expirement with their cloths...

Dont miss to see Omotesando street also to see another group of gorgeous people...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

i was wondering how come you never visit japan for shoots. can't wait for your posts and comments. i was there last week for the sakuras!!! beautiful!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 AM) : 

spend some time eating the freshest sashimi that you can find in Tsukiji Fish Market and let yourself be absorbed in the culture :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

I'm a Japanese ,and I've been wating for you to come to Japan!!
Really exciting! There are so many places to go in Tokyo, so rush to check out the cities!!

 

Blogger Cöcö said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Oh what a coincidence Im going to Tokyo next week for the first time. Im living in Seoul now, and would also recommend this lovely city for shooting. People here are very stylish and unique. Would love to see you do an event or something in tokyo, I'd be there :).

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Sounds awesome!!!!

But please not only Tokyo,
I would like to see you in Kyoto!!

 

Blogger Daddo Parus said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Looking forward to see your shoots in Tokyo. Go to Marunouchi enjoy a cup of coffee at Joel Robuchon while watching the beautiful people passing by.

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (3:22 PM) : 

I just got back from Japan last night. It was a most incredible experience. I cannot wait to see it through your eyes. Shibuya (Shibuya Station, Omotesando, Harajuku) is a great place to shoot. I love Japan. You will find the nicest people and an wonderful visual experience there. Also, Please check out this store called Forbidden Fruit in Omotesando Hills. Pretty incredible. If you have a chance, go to Kyoto. Wonderful wonderful city.

 

Blogger Tokyo Girl said ... (9:23 PM) : 

YAY! I'm SO going to say hello if I see you around with your camera! The weather has been crazy here.. summer one day, back to winter the next. So if you haven't already left, I recommend packing something to keep you warm. You can just buy spring and summer clothes here, no??

Omotesando, Harajuku, Shibuya, Aoyama, Daikanyama, Shimokitazawa, Ginza, Roppongi, Shinjuku, Nakameguro.. there are so many different areas in Tokyo!

 

Anonymous tokiojuliet said ... (2:31 AM) : 

Japan is looking forward to welcoming you;)
Don't forget checking out weather forecast. It's very cold today and you need a coat to walk around.

 

Blogger Anna said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Wow this is so awesome- I have been in Tokyo for the past week and think that it is really inspiring from a design and fashion point of view. I really look forward to seeing your pictures- the people here are ridiculously stylish. My bets are on Shibuya, Harajuku and Ginza.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 AM) : 

i wish you come to Bangkok

 

Anonymous TM said ... (1:50 AM) : 

Finally is right! Tokyo is amazing and the men know how to dress. Enjoy it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM) : 

Just arrived back in Melbourne from 2 weeks in Tokyo. The whole trip i was constantly thinking "why arent these people on The Sartorialist!!!?". Looking forward to seeing those super stylish people again through your blog.

 

Blogger kazoon51 said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Wow! I have been waiting for you in Japan!

 

Blogger .E.L. said ... (5:16 PM) : 

Awww Japan. My Dream! The culture is so like none other. Beautiful country. Have fun! Embrace every snapshot with love.

 

Blogger Asa said ... (9:28 AM) : 

welcome!!!
I'm Japanese, and live in Tokyo.
I'm happy!You come to Japan!!

I hope to see you somewhere!



www.ko-sha.com

 

Anonymous Leather Skirts said ... (2:58 AM) : 

That's really a cool post. I like it. Its fantastic and amazing post. Thanks for posting this blog.

Buy Leather Jackets,
Men Leather Blazers

 

Anonymous Designer Clothing said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Hey hope your trip to japan was awesome.

Hope you visit Kyoto too.Surrounded by mountains on three sides, Kyoto has hot, humid summers and cold winters. Spring and autumn are the most pleasant seasons and the lush vegetation coupled with the friendly climate make these two seasons an ideal time to visit

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting