This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Blue on Blue, Milano

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, March 21, 2010

On the Street.....Blue on Blue, Milano

Comments on "On the Street.....Blue on Blue, Milano"

 

Blogger Café Naïveté said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Another vespa! Ohh I love her look, a typical italian woman: elegant and classy!

 

Blogger Mr Sartorial said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Art or fashion, i'm not sure what is is. But I love the picture and her carisma.

Take a look at my blog if you want som spring inspiration

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Amazing, no more!

 

Anonymous Teresa Dickson said ... (9:35 AM) : 

That shade of blue and camel go so beautifully together.

 

Blogger Lemon for breakfast said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I love the vespa :)

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I think I'm in love with Scooter-Girl.

 

Blogger Breathless said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Love the headscarf.

 

Blogger Soumia N. F. said ... (9:37 AM) : 

I <3 the trench and the shoes, and the way the motorcycle plastic shield frames her and the traffic sign behind :)

-Soumia poetrybetweenus.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

That's pretty "milanese"...I like.

 

Blogger Amanda @ Life with A.Co said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Heels & a mowped. Doesn't get much better than this.

A.Co @ www.acoest1984.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Love the Vespa Photos!!!

 

Blogger Timothy Steiner said ... (9:51 AM) : 

I love the idea of matching your clothes to your Vespa. I have a red one and this has me thinking. Also, I always respect a well-loved well-used scooter. This is very creative.

 

Blogger Beny said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Inspire me to modify my vespa ASAP!



love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous $5 Basics said ... (10:02 AM) : 

apparently the most popular accessory in milan is a vespa. to me this photo is all about her attitude.

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Truly a fantastic photo!

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (10:05 AM) : 

the headwrap thing is just beautiful

 

Blogger WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Christopher Kane dress!! Brum Brum!

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

 

Blogger TorontoVerve Street Style said ... (10:21 AM) : 

I absolutely love this photo...

www.torontoverve.org

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (10:29 AM) : 

I love the candidness of this photo

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (10:31 AM) : 

What a great photo. Fashion + Art.

 

Anonymous enrique said ... (10:39 AM) : 

'Those feathers in her hair. It's witchcraft.' She might have substituted the feathers with a beautiful headwrap but it is still mesmerizing. Frank might still be right.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (10:47 AM) : 

That's hot.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Actually, she looks much more french than italian... In many ways, italian women - with a small exception for a few from Milan and from the deep south - are not as elegant as the majority of people all around the world probably think. Italy has lost freshness, our imaginations has got poorer and so the shops windows, that merely advertise the brands. I live in Rome, but I do often travel to France, and the comparison brings me to say that we've no more idea of what elegance is (the best things I wear do come from the flea market).

 

Blogger Ginta said ... (10:55 AM) : 

beiges and blues - love the combination!

 

Anonymous T H E F A T T A C K said ... (10:55 AM) : 

40s

Lovely!


S

 

Blogger STOCKHOLM AND SOUTH said ... (11:01 AM) : 

that helmet!

 

Blogger Glam Girl said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I adore this outfit! That trench and scarf look so beautiful!

http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:28 AM) : 

Oeeh Love the Vespa! And I like her helmet and Scarf too. And actually I like her whole outfit! Beautiful Picture...

http://www.eefiepeefie.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I love everything about this one. Well done.

It's a close 2nd to my fave of all time...that long haired red head lady on a bicycle in NY's Meatpacking (not sure abt the neighborhood...) ..I think it was included in your book.

 

Blogger The Sluice Box said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Looks like the Italian version of a biker chick requires high heels.

www.thesluicebox.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

This is art! You are a true artist, Mr. Schumann.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I know she<s looking at an electronic device, but I love the mood of this shot. You keep on growing as an artist, Sart, in my humble opinion.

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (12:12 PM) : 

OMG that is so cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

modern mermaid...

 

Blogger emi said ... (12:26 PM) : 

This photo is perfection. I love her style...amazing pic.

xx Emily

thegirlwiththemask.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Lloyd & The Tubsters said ... (12:26 PM) : 

What a lovely Vespa. I love the way its another accessory to her outfit.
-Lloyd

http://unsystematicstyle.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Izzen said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Fabulous dress! Love the x-ray print and the colours.

http://izzenxoxo.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous mabelmabel said ... (12:41 PM) : 

Style is when the clothes are incidental to the life, when the clothes say, " Oh, this? Yes, I like it, but I have some place I'm off to..."

 

Blogger Berta said ... (12:42 PM) : 

wow! so great she just look perfect like all. I just love ur Blog!=)!

 

Blogger Francesca Robertson said ... (12:42 PM) : 

those leggings are amazing.

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

 

Blogger San said ... (12:53 PM) : 

I can't help it, but I think riding a Vespa is extremely stylish.

Lovely picture, especially the reflection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Kind of harmony....and I like her shoes either!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

I like her stilettos .. :)
And furthermore, her whole outfit !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

...and I like her shoes either!

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (1:17 PM) : 

She's amazing...looks like it could be a Vespa Ad.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

It's all about camel and blue this year. I love the shot, especially the vespa! Sigh. How do you tie a scarf like that?

 

Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Lovely photo.

I adore Vespas but still get nervous when I have to get on my friend's scooters.

I don't think I will be buying one anytime soon. I'm too scared to drive in Rome.

 

Blogger MAC said ... (1:57 PM) : 

i love the scarf in blue and always love italy style!!

 

Blogger Nedda Ebo said ... (1:57 PM) : 

her vespa! I love the shoes as well, and I like the way she covered her head haha it looks cute. This truly is an artistic photo! x

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (2:14 PM) : 

Great photo! I love how real it is and the vespa of course.

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

Great photo, ^^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

i love everything about this!

 

Blogger sofiasophie said ... (2:40 PM) : 

nice shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 PM) : 

yes yes yes, you are the best!! love your blog!

agneta

 

Blogger Petitbill said ... (3:23 PM) : 

Vespa forever. Scott you're blue!!!

 

Blogger Emma Hoareau said ... (3:25 PM) : 

j'adore! especially love the headband!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger MOD PAUL said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Sister needs to give her scoot a little more love...

 

Blogger the goorgeous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

everything seems so perfect mixed toghether! love the colors of this pic scott! :)

 

Blogger Anna said ... (4:25 PM) : 

LOVE how her Vespa complements her outfit perfectly. Beige and sky blue is the best combo!!

http://www.stylaholic.com/Stylaholic/Blog/Blog.html

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:43 PM) : 

The bike is an accesory! Means to make your outfit pretty! ;)

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Amazing photo. Her dress is amazing. ♥

-Catherine

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 PM) : 

very pretty. smart.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:35 PM) : 

what an elegant sitting!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

nice Trench.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:39 PM) : 

and awesome helmet!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:39 PM) : 

hot shoes, pretty lady

 

Blogger farren said ... (6:47 PM) : 

What can I say, I just love this picture. A classy lady, with that up to the minute, city girl edge. I want that bike!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM) : 

beautifully shot photo

 

Blogger hyc said ... (8:52 PM) : 

for a moment it looked like a mermaid on a blue vespa :)
lovely <3

 

Anonymous fashionweed said ... (9:52 PM) : 

so chic. i would love to ride a vespa around looking as beautiful as she does. sign me up.

 

Anonymous GUGA said ... (1:55 AM) : 

i love Blue vehicles...this shade of blue not a dark one...

Vespa, and high heels.... this is stylish.... but i love the pants.....tye dye fish scale like...well done.. and god knows how i hate tye dye... but this is perfect...

its not what u wear...
its how its done

 

Anonymous Middleseason said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Whitout any pleasure I have to agree with the comment of "carola"
It isn't probably that she is an italian woman. We've lost the necessary "ironia" in the way of dressing that could bring us to this ensemble

 

Blogger V.V. said ... (10:13 AM) : 

really like the combination of colors in this pic

http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous KateSouth said ... (11:26 AM) : 

I love that she doesn't compromise style simply because she is riding on a Vespa. The color coordination between the dress and scooter is lovely as well.

 

Blogger Isabella said ... (11:28 AM) : 

I wonder if she changes her scooter to match her clothes? ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:30 AM) : 

She matches her bike. I love it :)

 

Blogger Roger Mensink said ... (12:39 PM) : 

A mermaid with stilettos. On a matching Vespa. I'm deeply affected.

 

Anonymous Nathalie said ... (12:51 PM) : 

I want to be her.

 

Blogger wholovethesun said ... (2:16 PM) : 

Marvellous!

http://wearewool.bigcartel.com/

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Yes, yes, yes. She's everything I imagine Milan is and should be. I love her unaltered nose best and then the way she classes-up a 'do rag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Not feeling her style, but I'M LOVING THAT PHOTO. Great composition, as always. Ahhhhh, scooters!

 

Anonymous Wrenaissance Art said ... (6:01 PM) : 

This is probably one of the images every woman has in her head when she thinks of herself on a Vespa.

 

Blogger Alyxmyself said ... (7:38 PM) : 

I would do alot for those shoes no doubt. Sart, this is my second all time fave, beside the girl with the black t shirt tucked into a blues strapless dress. Truly, as another poster commented you've really found your voice with the camera. Well done.

 

Blogger PASCALE GUÉRAÇAGUE said ... (11:56 PM) : 

i love the helmut lang bird print dress and matching vespa!

 

Blogger Diane said ... (2:25 AM) : 

Wow, this is so chic!!

 

Blogger Ritoca said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Hello!

This is fantastic. A piece of art.
Congratulations!

 

Anonymous KEREN said ... (5:54 PM) : 

LOVELY!! i love her head scarf and the blue&white mix. Just beautiful.

 

Blogger Jacq said ... (7:20 AM) : 

She looks fab - so stylish. I am always envious of women who can work the headscarf: I put them on and then immediately take them off. I'm just too self-conscious to carry this look off.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Fantastic photograph! The arrow is a great little "extra" ;-) She gives off a perfect combination of extroversion and quietness, strength and delicacy. The colours, the ballsy mix of headscarf, bold pants, heels with the practical trench... she is fabulous. - Emma

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Oops - correction - it's a skirt, not pants! How does she ride that bike?! Kudos. - Emma

 

Blogger Dayanlu said ... (1:12 PM) : 

It's really cool to see women riding on a Vespa.This photo has a very good angle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Absolutely gorgeous, love the leggings and the teal/camel combo. Effortless style.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting