This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....After Chanel, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, March 19, 2010

On the Street.....After Chanel, Paris

Comments on "On the Street.....After Chanel, Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Please don't post images of people in fur, it fuels a cruel and barbaric industry that needs to stop.

 

Blogger The Sluice Box said ... (1:11 PM) : 

The glimpse of red on the soles makes the shoes.

www.thesluicebox.com

 

Blogger Ozan Alçın said ... (1:16 PM) : 

Ece Sukan rocks;D

 

Blogger EFSUN said ... (1:18 PM) : 

is it ece sukan? i am so proud of her :)

 

Blogger WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Furry sleeves and louboutins...a picture of opulence and frivolity!

www.wespywithmylittlei.blogspot.com

 

Blogger jazzy cat said ... (1:29 PM) : 

she is surely Ece Sukan from Turkey!

 

Anonymous Dawne said ... (1:39 PM) : 

What a look!

 

Blogger Comme Coco said ... (1:43 PM) : 

What a stunner!!

The whole vibe is perfection!

www.commecoco.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Gãb! said ... (2:29 PM) : 

I really love that shoes

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (2:30 PM) : 

I love the candidness of this photo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

BEYOND FABULOUS

 

Blogger Lucia Del Pasqua said ... (2:51 PM) : 

so chic

Lucy

 

Blogger Style Realist said ... (2:53 PM) : 

i wouldn't mine walking in her shoes for a day...lol...

http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Coco and Zaahb said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Everything about it is just awesome


Http://cocozaahb.com

 

Anonymous Enrique said ... (2:54 PM) : 

Red and fur might be the new neutrals. Talk about contradiction.

 

Blogger Rock Couture said ... (2:54 PM) : 

I love it!!

 

Blogger Francesca Robertson said ... (2:54 PM) : 

that jacket and the louboutins are amazing!

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 PM) : 

love the shoes, but honestly, she looks like a gorilla with those fur sleeves...

 

Blogger lauren said ... (3:19 PM) : 

not a fan of fur, but she looks amazing and i love the volume.

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous EFM said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Great Photo! Great clothes!!
http://www.developlcothing.com/

 

Blogger Izzen said ... (3:25 PM) : 

Just fabulous; love the Louboutins.

http://izzenxoxo.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger I V E S T I T I ! said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Oh wow, very cool...

www.ivestiti.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Yep, I love how furs are mixed and don't have to be so dressed up anymore.

 

Blogger Lemon for breakfast said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Really nice pic! :)

 

Blogger abataba said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Fantactis pic!!

 

Blogger Meaghan said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Although I love the Louboutins, the gratuitous fur just screams of cruelty, excess, and blissful ignorance.

The overall image, though, is of course candidly gorgeous.

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (4:19 PM) : 

Great photo. I love the crinkly long skirt. I think it is a skirt anyway. I am loving the longer skirts and dresses that I have been seeing on the street style blogs.


www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Suman said ... (4:36 PM) : 

really awesome.Real beauty in nice dress

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 PM) : 

wonderful!!!



http://pieinmypants.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:46 PM) : 

heels`re amazing! rock on :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

It's ok, the second amendment protects her rights.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

She is Ece Sükan, she is the best model of Turkey. She has 2nd hand clothes shops in istanbul and she also editoring some fashion magazines...

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Great picture! To those upset with the fur picture...I'm sure any pic you see now is faux fur. No one would really dare to wear the real stuff anymore.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:44 PM) : 

she is one of the fashion editors of vogue turkey, love the shoes!

 

Blogger Sloane said ... (6:19 PM) : 

I do love her fur sleeves, but I have to say that I'm disappointed of the direction this has been taken lately. I miss seeing everyday people and their fashion innovations, something which I can achieve myself. I'd love to dress all in Lanvin, but alas I am a poor college student and I find myself not being able to relate to many of the people I've been seeing on here lately. This blog started because of ordinary people dressing in extraordinary ways, being art. I love to see luxurious furs, rich materials and taller than skyscraper heels that I could never walk in or afford more than anyone, but I feel like I'm just looking at a vogue magazine then if it's all the time. Don't let the divide happen, I wanna be able to relate! :D

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:31 PM) : 

Sloane
nothing has changed. look at my very first posts were from fashion week.
don't divide people by age, color, income but by the inspiration they can give you.

don't make excuses but make an effort to take a cue from the images.

S

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

I am so glad to see long skirts coming back. I've never stopped wearing them, I'm tall and I love them.

 

Blogger SallyO said ... (7:09 PM) : 

She looks like a friendly Cruella DeVille.

 

Blogger burcu d. said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Oh...I love her smile. She is so gorgeous and talented.

burcu d.

http://www.schongeist.com/

 

Blogger KohCo said ... (8:48 PM) : 

Such a bold and directional look
I'm not usually a fan of fur as a look in general but she carries it off with such panache...and combined with the shoes it's just great. I just love the cheeky smile as well. Thanks for always sharing such inspirational images...

I've been following since I left school like almost 4 years ago :)

Love
x

http://kohandco.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 PM) : 

She's taken the 'right the bear arms' too literally.
Silly.

 

Anonymous Everything Pretty said ... (9:31 PM) : 

I don't like having hairy arms. Not my style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 PM) : 

oh my goodness, FURRY ARMS!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:49 AM) : 

Red Soles

http://sharifaknows.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:46 AM) : 

ah! the shoes with the red soles again!! love those shoes!!
-justine

 

Anonymous gih said ... (4:35 AM) : 

That's perfect. She looks so fabulous with that outfit.

 

Anonymous Melody Lesser said ... (5:34 AM) : 

Love the look, especially the casual, easy hair with the luxe jacket and Louboutins. I do hope the fur is faux though. And Paris as the backdrop? Perfection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

Please be careful regarding the fur issue.

Also, whilst I love seeing some of the people you find on your travels, it often feels as though the European way to dress / fashion / 'taste' is the only thing you are interested in. The fashion world is generic enough as it is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 AM) : 

Shoes: Louboutin !
I love this picture !

(http://12cmdetalonaiguille.blogspot.com)

 

Blogger istanbul fashion addict said ... (6:47 AM) : 

Vogue Turkiye's Ece Sükan..its first time I see her wearing fur.interesting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 AM) : 

i enjoy so many of the beautifully crafted photos you take, you are very talented and the subjects dress with original panache and dash. but... fur, oh no fur, it saddens me that fur has somehow turned from being a total no-no for anyone other than mrs brezhnev, as people recognised the torturous ways the fur was culled, to being something regarded as cool and pc...

 

Anonymous Cecylia said ... (8:30 AM) : 

Lovely furs

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

alexa chung i think?
if it's her i am not sure she would get away with wearing fur in london...
she usually dresses very well though

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Yes -- what has happened to make fur suddenly everywhere and somehow acceptable? Have we forgotten why we gave it up? May we remember!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 PM) : 

if that is a knit skirt, this look is bangin'!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

I wonder if this photo is taken spontaneously or Sartorialist and Ece know each other?

cuk.tumblr.com

 

Anonymous phunksome said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Ece Sükan is the bomb! A true fashionista which makes me proud.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:59 PM) : 

ece sükan looks so fabolous!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 PM) : 

although i am not against fur, i don't really like this look. her smile and expression are lovely though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

is this picture a coinsidence?
I`m sure Ece had spent a considerable effort to arrange this...I`m sorry I`m a realistic,nothing happens to me coinsidentally:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

fur is a no-no

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 PM) : 

I love Ece Sukan, I think she is the best model in Turkey!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

louboutin!

 

Anonymous Nina said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Ditch the fur - not cool.

 

Blogger chotto matte said ... (4:56 AM) : 

go ece go!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:10 AM) : 

ece sukan is now working for Vogue Turkey ;love her style though try to be positive for the fur may be its fake??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

An attractive woman in a nice combination of mink and silver fox which judging by the appearance is actually modelling of two older furs into one and will hopefully see another 10-20 years of good use.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 AM) : 

Ece Sukan is one of the first to popularize vintage in Turkey.

 

Blogger Vandinha Chibeles said ... (9:18 AM) : 

Perfect Style! In Perfect City!!
Fron Lisbon

 

Blogger Vandinha Chibeles said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Perfect! in one off the most Perfect Cities!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM) : 

i think 'fur' not fake:(
but i like it!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting