This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Céline FW 2010 by Garance Doré Studio

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Céline FW 2010 by Garance Doré Studio

Comments on "Céline FW 2010 by Garance Doré Studio"

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Such a great video! I LOVE Celine! xo

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Style Scanner said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Great footage.

 

Blogger I V E S T I T I ! said ... (7:34 PM) : 

These kind of videos are so great for those of us that don't have the priveledge! Phoebe Philo is very very clever. Sexy clothes without all the leg...

www.ivestiti.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous MVG said ... (7:45 PM) : 

It's actually sort of annoying when you post Garance's video clips. I am sure most blog readers know she has her own blog (which I love), I visit your blog to look at your photos!

 

Blogger Style Gazing said ... (8:02 PM) : 

absolutely one of my favorite shows!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:15 PM) : 

amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 PM) : 

I've been to several fashion blogs in the past few months and this on is the only one that I've visited more than once and actually added to my favorites on my browser. The most appealing thing about this blog to me is how REAL it is. :) love it!

 

Anonymous Elaine said ... (9:58 PM) : 

So enjoying Garance's videos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 PM) : 

It is wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

so joyous!

 

Anonymous Carrie-Ann said ... (1:03 AM) : 

Thank you! Beautiful collection.

 

Blogger stylespotterfashionblogger said ... (4:53 AM) : 

Thanks for this post! I love Garance Dore! Celine is great, phoebe philo is a genius! It's great to be able to see how the clothes move!
http://stylespotterfashionblogger.blogspot.com

 

Blogger l´habitué said ... (5:53 AM) : 

Phoebe's back! Hurreeeyy!

http://lhabitue.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger J.A.F. said ... (8:01 AM) : 

Thank God for you and Garance! More Please!

 

Blogger Nadine2point0 said ... (9:32 AM) : 

I really enjoy the videos by Garance - the music, the angles, the behind the scenes. So envious that she and her friends are there to capture the buzz of a show.

 

Anonymous PIETMAN said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Halston is back!This is a complement - she is super talented in her very own way, was just refering to the clean strong simple lines.

 

Blogger Nadia said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Oh!
Mademoiselle Agnès!!
Chic.

 

Blogger Tokyo Girl said ... (8:48 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing this video! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

 

Blogger Robert said ... (2:43 AM) : 

These videos make me feel like I am there, at the shows and also that I am in a dream.

I love them all

 

Blogger Oana Roxana said ... (6:10 AM) : 

Perfect!

 

Blogger Parisbreakfasts said ... (7:43 AM) : 

you really captured it!
Great to see the clothes moving..
not just cut-out paper dolls lined up like soldiers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM) : 

I love these videos - thanks for posting them Scott! I don't know why on earth anyone would complain about you posting Garance's videos. People need to not be such sour-pusses and control-freaks. They can just scroll past the videos if they find their presence here so incredibly disturbing. I, for one, like seeing Garance's videos on your site because then I can enjoy both your photos and her videos together and can see new and interesting juxtapositions. That's what creativity is all about. It's about the freedom of being able to throw different forms of art - video, photo, drawing, text - together, and seeing what happens. Thanks for sharing such great work with us!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

What was the soundtrack to the show??? love it!

 

Anonymous georgia said ... (2:46 PM) : 

it was a nice video, but the off-kilter camera angle was a bit distracting. yeah, i know it's edgy and all, but it takes a away from the overall 'viewability' video.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting