This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Celine Backstage, p.4

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, March 08, 2010

Celine Backstage, p.4

Comments on "Celine Backstage, p.4"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

camel camel camel camel camel
YES WE CAN

 

Blogger Marine said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I love the woman's boots =) And the man has a simple and classy look, especialy with that coat !
Lovely picture !

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:39 PM) : 

Camel coat + Blue ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM) : 

the boots are awesome, the jacket i can live with. the shorts?! no!!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (1:51 PM) : 

I'm probably going to be the only one saying this, but that woman just looks like a total frump.

The man on the right is sporting a pretty fabulous coat, however.

 

Anonymous notsurebut said ... (2:01 PM) : 

not all coats are born equal........

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

if the boots and such needed to happen it could have been more successful to have made it more tailored or just slovenly.
*sp

 

Anonymous Andrew said ... (2:31 PM) : 

on topic: I like the two,especially the relaxed mood they seem to have.
off topic: I'm curious,if you had to move,which country/city would you preffer?(from all points of view).You kind of seen almost everything...hope you can answer.

 

Blogger kukla said ... (3:03 PM) : 

... as long as we are healthy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Ok, now I got it! I've got to get my self a camel coat and a blue scarf! iLove Celine!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Ok, now I got it! I need a Camel coat, immediately, to celebrate Celine.

 

Blogger theflowerchild said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Those pants look kindof like scrubs.
but i like the lady's shorts. Very fashion foward.

 

Blogger The Sluice Box said ... (3:40 PM) : 

My camel coat is becoming more chic with every photo you post.

-Aaron
http://www.thesluicebox.com/

 

Anonymous Kimmy said ... (3:40 PM) : 

but..whats going on

 

Anonymous Dolce said ... (3:51 PM) : 

AHAHAHA! I think I guessed it!! Camel coats with blue? I saw that at Gucci and loved it! This 4 part post actually reminded me of Garance a bit...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 PM) : 

I agree, there's nothing else... But The shoots are brilliant as always!
Brasil, é nós!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM) : 

I get it - beige and bland.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (4:29 PM) : 

camel coats are always going to be chic and in style. lovely photo.

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM) : 

looks like Camel to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:58 PM) : 

thats quite funny...was there a dress code maybe??

 

Blogger Brummagem Joe said ... (5:20 PM) : 

Camel and blue

 

Anonymous The Plum Plum said ... (5:27 PM) : 

Aw come on! If you saw this woman in the playground with her kids you'd think she was loopy - but because she's at a fashion show it's OK?

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (5:28 PM) : 

This is it, I am correct, I just have to be. As I said this morning, its camel and navy. This is my story and I'm sticking to it I love this shot, so much going on, so much fun. I would die for the boots on the left. They look like Frye, but I'm not sure. And yes, there is the Camels hair coat again. But, I love her coat too. I wore a black cashmere sweater with long bombay britches and boots today. Must be in the air! Oh yes, forgot to say. Summer is gone again! Here comes the rain.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Nice footwear on both of them. But chalk-white leggings and wide cuffed shorts? God help us.

 

Anonymous Libby K said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Of course I notice the gentleman on the right in the camel coat and blue pants. That said, I cannot take my eyes off the woman in the center of the photo. I, too, am a redhead, and can picture so many wonderful ways to wear her striking green jacket. Knee-length khaki boy scout shorts and white tights are not one of them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

I am not crazy about the shorts and white tights.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

precisely!

 

Blogger ra said ... (7:06 PM) : 

These are some very nicely coloured coats. I'm enjoying them very much.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Technically, the woman is NOT wearing a coat - it's the lining that's used in most military issued BDU coats that you button in.

I have to say that I love the color combination of the olive green coat, khaki colored shorts, ivory tights and the shade of those boots. It does come off as a little too relaxed for me so it reads as frumpy to most.

Otherwise, the gentleman on the right - nice.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Camel = not for everyone. If p.2 took off his navy scarf, you'd see camel is too light and beigey for him.

 

Blogger fashionfauxpas said ... (9:35 PM) : 

She may be wearing her hubby's clothes???

 

Anonymous Grace said ... (11:29 PM) : 

Yay for camel! My favourites are p1 & p2.

www.cultofclothes.com

 

Blogger Aradia said ... (11:36 PM) : 

Camel and blue. Love it!
But what is it with that "boots, tights and green Anorak" outfit? Do you approve?!

 

Anonymous groovergreen said ... (12:44 AM) : 

Blimey, what a couple of frumps. Actually, all the outfits in these Celine backstage shots are terribly dull. Camel-coloured coats? Come on. That is so '80s yuppie, and those of us alive at the time know what dreary dressers the yups were. (RIP _ please!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM) : 

the coats and footwear can stay. The rest needs to sashay away.

 

Blogger MOD PAUL said ... (12:51 AM) : 

Not Haven It.... Just really lacks any refinement at all. Sorry...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:24 AM) : 

Nice shot of the bag lady...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 AM) : 

my favorites part of this picture are his shoes

 

Blogger Holly said ... (2:30 AM) : 

The blue chinos and white tights just brighten up the scene.

 

Blogger Holly said ... (2:42 AM) : 

the whole Celine series are all about nude/ beige matching royal blue! So preppy!

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (6:15 AM) : 

Some more camel & blue - I am not too keen on the way this woman is dressing: it looks like old Céline to me, from way back when Céline was only catering for the conservative upper middle classes of Provincial France. She looks as provincial as all Londoners put together - quite a feat!

Also: I have to say it once and for all - I hate boots, even more so with shorts. Boots are fine for riding horses, for a walk in the mud, not as a fashion accessory.

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

didn't quite get this one. helloo?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Re: the cuffed khaki shorts, white leggings and pull-on boots: I'm sorry, but no. No no no.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:14 PM) : 

I guess all the cool well dressed people were at the Celine show.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM) : 

Yikes! I can find nothing redeeming in that combination. Looks like the liner of a jacket, some off white tights, her dad's shorts and some nice boots (only good item she's wearing and they're only o.k.) That my friend is not stylish. She does have nice hair, but it looks natural, so she can't take credit for that. Throw those shorts out TODAY.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

Relaxed ,style forward , totally in place, totally celine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

wes anderson?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:43 PM) : 

Nice pattern you have going on here, I am now craving a caramel-colored coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

Those shorts are horrible. Waaaaay too wide to wear like that. Everything else: love.

 

Blogger Sameera said ... (6:32 AM) : 

what kills about this pic is that you almost miss the guy in the blue pant...darn that green comforter looking jacket!! But i luuuuuurrrrrrrve the boots

 

Blogger Catarbor said ... (4:02 PM) : 

something wrong here : cuffed khaki shorts, leggings and pull-on boots...

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting