This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Mr. Rubinacci, Pitti Uomo

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, January 31, 2010

On the Street....Mr. Rubinacci, Pitti Uomo

Comments on "On the Street....Mr. Rubinacci, Pitti Uomo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

I absolutely love smoking people. They remember me of Jean Paul Sartre!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Mr. Rubinacci is truly a sartorial gentleman. On top of his impeccable style, he has a gorgeous smile and most piercing eyes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 AM) : 

One of my favorite outfits on this blog! Can't even put into words the colorful palette this man has managed to dress himself so exquisitely in!

 

Anonymous Caroline said ... (9:29 AM) : 

one of my favorite "satorialist regulars"... he exudes the grace you mentioned in a previous post.. xo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

Well, hello handsome..... wonderful photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

so damn cool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I love the look on this handsome man but even more the ease with which he is wearing it. Not to mention that smile. Woof--enough to melt the heart. It makes me think--yet again--of your "grace" post, my all-time Sartorialist favorite. Thank you so much for that--I was equally touched by the amazing commentary from this fantastic community.

Please stay warm! Here in the South of France, the mighty Mistral winds are blowing but that is nothing compared to the bone chilling gusts of NYC...

 

Blogger Mariana Anselmo said ... (9:36 AM) : 

I loved the colors! The blue socks, and the colored plaid blazer! And oh my! He´s gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Hasn't he been pictured a few other times on this blog? He always has the best sense of colour!

 

Anonymous greybreaks said ... (9:39 AM) : 

not a fan of the outfit, but still a great photo.

such a wonderful smile! looks like he would have a good time having a root canal.

 

Anonymous Joanna Roman said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Mr. Rubinacci is quite obviously one of your favorite male models for portraits!

I do personally prefer less boyish / flamboyant male style. However HE LOOOKS ALWAYS GREAT!!! He truly / really has "italian sophistication" just in his guts. It's a gift and not many people are capable to copy that neatly...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Loving the shoes, the rumpled hat, the elbow patches and those excellent socks. Obviously the man himself is... wow... but the colors here are magnificent and his ease is as beautiful as his eyes.

Okay, nothing is as beautiful as his eyes. But close!

 

Blogger CG said ... (9:40 AM) : 

LOVE this! Truly stylish, natural, and infectious! What a handsome man!

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Mr. Rubinacci certainly has a talent for mixing unusual colors and patterns. Everything here is exquisite, and of course it fits him well. A point I make here is that at least one item in your outfit should reflect a bit of light, and I do not see that here, even though he is wearing silver jewelry. I am also unsure about the scarf being the same color (even if different tone) as his shirt/sweater. It feels a little redundant, oh but to have his clothes budget!!! Jorge from WPB

 

Anonymous laura said ... (9:44 AM) : 

oh. oh!
the scarf, the bracelets!
love!

 

Blogger LD said ... (9:47 AM) : 

i really love his outfit, the combination, everything.

 

Blogger Ditte, Dorte, Julie og Jeppe said ... (9:48 AM) : 

The small splashes of colour (the socks, the bracelet, the scarf) just makes this outfit! And that smile.. mmm..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Perfect color palette, great shot and gorgeous smile!!!!!!!
Textures and style are wonderful.
Thanks...L

 

Blogger Nadine2point0 said ... (9:48 AM) : 

By FAR the coolest looking guy that you have photographed this year. Waaahwww. I'm sure he is just holding those smokes for a friend, right? ;)

I need to find my Grade 9 desert boots.

 

Anonymous The Protagonist said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check us out at: mysocietynewyork.com

 

Anonymous TorontoVerve said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Very colorful.

 

Blogger Sarah Kate said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Loving his bling :)

What a super stlyish dude.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

love it

 

Anonymous Angeline said ... (9:52 AM) : 

His eyes matches his blazer. Was that planned? ;-)

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Fantastic outfit & colours! And judging by this post and previous ones, elbow patches are very much 'in'.

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger isabelito said ... (9:57 AM) : 

E S T U P E N D O

 

Blogger Miss Nutmeg said ... (9:57 AM) : 

i adore the rich rust color of his boots! i've been looking for a pair like that. :)
www.thepaisleypeacock.net

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Wow! Cool color combination. And is he the cutest thing ever?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Goodness gracious, he's handsome.

 

Blogger Daniel said ... (10:02 AM) : 

One of the best photos ever!
I love everything: the plaid jacket, the suede boots, the hat...
I think one of the most important details is accessories: the pocket square and the bracelets complete the outfit.
Let's grow up later

 

Blogger Rob Boddice said ... (10:03 AM) : 

More cocoa shoes, I see. Charming. I confess I'm rather taken with this look, and reserve special mention for the socks. So much about character comes through a man's ankles, don't you think?
beingmanly: talking sox

 

Blogger Mumei said ... (10:04 AM) : 

i can't say i'm a fan. he does have a lovely smile but he always looks like a stylish hobo to me.

perhaps i'm not paying close enough attention.

 

Blogger Lolitta said ... (10:07 AM) : 

wow! He is downright gorgeous!I love his blazer!

http://loveyourfabulousself.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Rachel said ... (10:11 AM) : 

I think this is one of my favourite photos so far. Makes me want to leave school NOW and travel around the world with my camera meeting wonderful people like this (actually I want to do that anyway but apparently exams are important...)

It is not only that he is very good looking but also that he, and his style, seem so full of personality and charisma.


wow. thank you scot

x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

he has incredible style!!
real gentle man.

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (10:17 AM) : 

nice colour combo

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (10:20 AM) : 

I love the plaid jacket. Very colorful! xo

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:23 AM) : 

You have done it again Scott. Just when I thought I couldn't face another day of white skies and snow covered "everything" you give us this utterly delightful photograph. He is so bright, so sunny, so comfortable in his own skin! I love the unabashed used of color, it all goes so well together. He is always way out there with color in all your photos, I am in love. And of course, the hat is to die for. He makes me want to create!

 

Blogger I'm Heraid said ... (10:23 AM) : 

I love the well coordinated pop of color. And those shoes. What a stylish and handsome man!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Alexander McQueen has been found dead

 

Anonymous LonglegsLauren said ... (10:36 AM) : 

smokin' hot

 

Blogger Renata Moreno said ... (10:37 AM) : 

gorgeous!

 

Blogger C A said ... (10:37 AM) : 

How charming, love the hat, the shoes and the accessories, very very elegant and funny.

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (10:40 AM) : 

He's so gorgeous that one forgets to check out his clothes for a moment. This is a guy who wears his clothes well in that they compliment but never outshine his good looks.

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (10:41 AM) : 

oh the bracelets it is definitely all about the bracelets for me

 

Blogger Adam Sinding said ... (10:41 AM) : 

He's so handsome! Love your photos you've taken of him!

- www.21Arrondissement.com

 

Anonymous joe T said ... (10:45 AM) : 

no matter what,, he never looks over done,,, loving the color pop in the socks and bracelets,, I think its about the ease of himself that makes him pull these looks off,,,,,

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM) : 

that pocket square is ace.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Best combo of colors yet!!!!!!!!! Was just five minutes ago talking to a co-worker who was telling me about her trips to Italy and how much color the men over there wear. And then this photo, along with your others this past week to confirm it.

 

Blogger John B Pritchett said ... (10:51 AM) : 

I love everything about this! The jacket colors are great, love the socks, boots are a must-have, accessories are well thought out! Nice to see so many photos featuring hats! Not a fan of the cigarettes...

 

Blogger Sniurk said ... (10:54 AM) : 

J'ADORE !

 

Blogger Jess S said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Not only does he just look incredibly cool, but this man is GEORGOUS. WOW.

 

Blogger Sofía Haltrup said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Like the tones!

 

Blogger Sofía Haltrup said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Like the tones!

 

Blogger Bell said ... (11:08 AM) : 

A classic in this blog, well deserves its presence

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

I LOVE this photo: his style and his blue eyes !! :)

 

Blogger beths said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Love the colors, layers, textures. Esp the socks and desert boots. The sweater/jacket combo is luscious. One thing lately that makes me go "ick" is elbow patches, whether trendy or traditional. Not sure why, too stereotyped professorial? Maybe if the patches were scuffed, showing a reason to exist?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Great smiles.

 

Blogger nuno said ... (11:15 AM) : 

the first post is ridiculous. it's like saying 'I absolutely love insane people. They remind me of... Van Gogh.' Ridiculous and you should not have allowed it. I don't absolutely love drug addicts because they remind me of River Phoenix. I thought style is also about intelligence not only about 'oh, he's awesome...' You're an intelligent man and you'll understand my point of view. I am not an anti-smoking freak, but I so despised the pseudo-cultural-wannabe intention of the first post, sorry for being open about this.

 

Blogger Gary said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Nice. The outfit is very harmonious and the bracelets are the cherry on the cake. He certainly knows what he's doing.

 

Blogger Lieutenant Glahn said ... (11:25 AM) : 

And the award for Most Dressed goes to...

 

Blogger Nancy J. Locke said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Fantabulous!

 

Anonymous The Hype Around said ... (11:30 AM) : 

The style, the richness of the colors and that confident smile makes this is a winning combination and one of my favorite pics on this wonderful blog.

www.thehypearound.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

Wow, this man is gorgeous! The burgundy scarf with chocolate suede shoes looks amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

r.i.p. alexander mcqueen

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM) : 

First, what a relief to hear someone write that they like smoking people (first comment), unlike the typical moralizing comments about this personal choice (not a smoker, myself, but I respect other people's autonomy). And the reference to Sartre...yes! ("Hell is other people at breakfast" - a man after my own heart). As for Mr. Rubinacci...if he would only agree to marry me and pick out my clothes...I could be happy forever. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM) : 

This should be the cover of your next book. However, can you airbrush out the cigarette pack?

 

Blogger what dia like said ... (11:37 AM) : 

beautiful smile!
www.whatdialike.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 AM) : 

Sorry to be OT, I just read that Alexander McQueen passed away :-(

 

Blogger VeeKaye said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Yowza, those eyes, that smile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

He's gorgeous!

 

Blogger galsandan said ... (11:44 AM) : 

Yes, it's the bracelets!

 

Anonymous Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Ooh, he's beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM) : 

For his eyes, his bracelets.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

His eyes were the first thing that I noticed. Really love his bracelet and scarf. I want it !

 

Blogger La chica said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Love his expression, a realy nice guy.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Infectious smile. LOVE his colours! Sure, the black uniform is chic, but colour expertise is always so much more exciting. (IMO)

 

Blogger Yoli said ... (12:03 PM) : 

S.E.X.Y.

 

Blogger DY said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Love the bracelets, they add a playful and colorful touch to his gear. You can catch me doing the same on a daily. Nice shot.

 

Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Darn, I have got to get that color scarf. Fantastic shot Sart. This guy fly to the core.

windowshop78.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Posie said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Oh wow. What a spunk. Ah, and that colour combo... A man after my own heart.

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (12:29 PM) : 

From the rich color and texture of his hat and the fact that he's wearing a hat, to the rich color and texture of his boots, every detail in between makes me swoon, makes me giddy.

 

Anonymous Richard Donin said ... (12:31 PM) : 

great blog...loved the shot and attire sans the elbow patches - terrific color coordination...be great to find out where some of the people are shopping...ciao! Richard Donin, Portland, OR USA

 

Blogger Hannah Stephenson said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Does he ever take a false step?!

Wonderful. I love the jacket.

But the best part---the socks, the socks, the socks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

His earlier photos are hit-or-miss with me but this one is a hit! The colors in that magnificent plaid dictate the rest of the ensemble. Perfect rich mid-winter warmth, but in the socks is the breath of spring!

 

Blogger Philophile said ... (12:39 PM) : 

Please say something about Alexander McQueen, Sart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

I really like his smile and of course dressing nicely adds to the whole package....
I would love to see him smoking some thing else "if you know what I mean"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great photo!!!


xxoo
Melissa (Wild West)

 

Blogger chelsea lee said ... (12:43 PM) : 

Amazing photo Scott!

You have not only captured the amazing composition of his outfit, but seem to have captured his spirit as well. He is, of course, easy on the eyes. But what shines through is the genuine smile - something that can't be faked.

I'm loving the peek of socks too. I've been working on my man for some time now to adopt a colorful sock! I do think I've got him sold on desert boots though...

Cheers!
Chelsea

www.spicklebee.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

He's a cheeful looking fellow and his outfit suits him perfectly.

On a sad note, RIP A McQueen!

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (1:06 PM) : 

WOW...simply gorgeous~Him & the clothes.

Love how he makes the entire outfit look so effortless...even adding bracelets to tie it all together.

 

Blogger Geremie said ... (1:08 PM) : 

I love the colour! What a great way to show your personality. The braecelets are interesting because I always assume wearing them works best in the summer but he pulls it off. NYC bring your snow to Vancouver! PLEASE we NEED it!!!

 

Anonymous Thefattack.blogspot.com said ... (1:08 PM) : 

I just fell in love on it.
Great shot!

S

 

Anonymous Sebastian said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Wow. This man is incredible. First of all, it takes so much courage to clash that many patterns and colors together and walk out with them in daylight. Second, you can tell that he understood the palette of the jacket and did not allow one item he is wearing to stray from it.

And as everyone else has noted he is ridiculously handsome so that never hurts. Beautiful shot.

 

Anonymous smiley said ... (1:11 PM) : 

beautiful!!
and R.I.P. Alexander McQueen

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous man. un sourire à briser des coeurs!

 

Blogger CDC said ... (1:16 PM) : 

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous man. Un sourire à briser des coeurs!

 

Blogger Selfish said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Wow, just wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

show some respect to Mcqueen

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Wouaw, sexitude totale!

 

Blogger San said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Oh my, I just fell in love. He's perfect.

 

Anonymous FierceObjection said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Gorgeous man. The bracelets are epic.
http://fierceobjection.wordpress.com

 

Blogger The Fashionstar said ... (1:27 PM) : 

He looks so happy I can see it in his eyes. I love the color palette the plum, the green, the shades of brown and how his blue eyes match some of the blues in his bracelet.

 

Blogger The Shitty Astrologer said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Ooooo, nice harmony of shades in that clothing...I likez!

 

Anonymous Nancy said ... (1:39 PM) : 

There's a lot going on here: colors, accessories — hat, socks, bracelets, scarf, handkerchief — and it doesn't detract from his beauty but enhances it. Lovely.

 

Blogger Laura Gerencser said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Awesome!!

 

Blogger ML said ... (1:50 PM) : 

What a man, what a smile, and what style!

 

Anonymous stephaniepress said ... (1:50 PM) : 

What a dream boat!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

What a beautiful man! He emulates such color from his eyes and compliments it well with his clothes...great job, Scott.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

I cannot add to the superlatives offered for this picture. Beautiful subject--perfect picture:the repetition of elements in the pose, the color composition.
Don't you just love getting it right--like hitting the sweet spot!That the subject is PaulNewman gorgeous doesn't hurt anything.

 

Anonymous Jacob Frommer said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Its damn people like this that make me feel aesthetically baby like. Look at those cuffs! That blazer- not even worth attempting to expound on it. Well photographed my friend. Touche Mr. Rubinacci, touFNche.

http://olderbrothersadvice.wordpress.com/

 

Blogger lori said ... (2:13 PM) : 

Wish I could get my man to dress like that- I wouldn't be able to take my hands OFF him!

l.ward
www.missrubysue.etsy.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:22 PM) : 

God this guy just never gets it wrong!

 

Blogger Jo March said ... (2:23 PM) : 

ha! he made my pants! the ones I'm wearing! and he's pretty :) :) :).

 

Blogger I V E S T I T I ! said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Oh my goodness, purple, green, amazing eyes, bracelets, Marlboro Reds, this is too attractive.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

Be still my heart!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Be still my heart

 

Blogger CW said ... (2:31 PM) : 

Everything works but the smokes and the multiple bracelets. Especially like what appears to be a larger than average pant cuff and the aqua/dark brown argyle socks. I have a similar hat.

BTW, I would appreciate it (and perhaps your other readers would as well) if you posted what manufacturers made the pieces in the pictures. Perhaps you could do it as a final post to close comments on a photo.

 

Anonymous Meadow said ... (2:33 PM) : 

loving the colors! and that smile! and those BRACELETS... the whole look is effortless.

(doesn't hurt that he's so handsome)

www.vivaswag.com

 

Blogger MagsDee said ... (2:39 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Anonymous Emilie said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Wow. The purple colour makes the whole look! Fun and fresh;) I love it! And what a wonderful smile:)

 

Blogger Marina said ... (2:51 PM) : 

WOW!
amazing outfit!

visit my new new blog..
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Brummagem Joe said ... (2:54 PM) : 

An embarrassment of riches....bringing out all your stars....Rubinacci, Barbera....can Marzotto be far behind?....seriously this is a great combo and IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO DO with a little thought and experimentation...I've seen similar items in all these color palettes along Madison in sales for weeks so why don't more people look like this?

 

Blogger MagsDee said ... (3:03 PM) : 

The plum sweater is delicious. Who ever knew hunter green, plum, and blue tartan would go so well together!

http://www.aposseadesse-mdee.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Julie [Plums for Breakfast] said ... (3:04 PM) : 

A modern, swanky vagabond. I would wander the city with him in a heartbeat.

 

Blogger Eternal Worrier said ... (3:18 PM) : 

He just looks soooo cool!

 

Blogger RJ said ... (3:19 PM) : 

VERYnice.

 

Blogger Vittoria said ... (3:26 PM) : 

A very good looking man with fantastic style!

 

Blogger iliketweet said ... (3:34 PM) : 

That jacket is gorgeous, I want him.

iliketweet.blogspot

 

Blogger daniel said ... (3:36 PM) : 

awesome choices!

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (3:37 PM) : 

lovely picture. his bracelets add so much. wonderful, wonderful sense if style.

http://sarahbrown88.blogspot.com/

http://howidealwithdistance.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Breathless said ... (3:40 PM) : 

That man is sooo attractive.

 

Blogger strawberryswirlcheesecake said ... (3:47 PM) : 

picture perfect
especially love the hat

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Oh baby! What a great looking guy! The color of the scarf is my favorite along with the shoes.

 

Anonymous Marine said ... (4:31 PM) : 

Ouuuuuuhhh... so cuuuute ! I should live in Italy !

 

Blogger chinchilla said ... (4:50 PM) : 

a new proof, why 'the sartorialist' is the number one fashion site of the world.

you show us real, loveable, self-stylish:) people.

this gentleman could be a fashion designer himself. for many of us, he already is a fashion icon.

amazing picture!

 

Blogger emdot said ... (4:51 PM) : 

More like Mr. Rubinhotstuff.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Luca and Lapo---best dressed. Luca's use of color is amazing.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Love the whole look (the bracelets and jacket are really cool) and adore your work:D


http://misanthropicpulp.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Isavail said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Il Signor Rubinacci e lo stile bohémien italiano...
Mr.Rubinacci and the bohémien italian style...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

oh my goodness. that is perfection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM) : 

He is just drop dead gorgeous!!!!
Those eyes, that smile, that style, he makes it seem so effortless, even with all the elements

 

Blogger I am Khatu said ... (5:36 PM) : 

WOW love the purple!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Too many moving parts on this one. Looks very affected.

 

Blogger LadyNoir said ... (5:56 PM) : 

Love the bracelets,the hat and the smile:):):)

good blog

 

Blogger Connie said ... (5:58 PM) : 

True style.

The Heartbreak

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 PM) : 

New 70s influenced, boho softer edge dressing for men. Bring it on. And the man-shawl, similar. Hats hats hats! Yes yes yes!

 

Blogger watcher reader thinker said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I think it's the beard texture and colour in combination with the trousers and elbow patch that I love the most.

 

Blogger Jeanne Henriques said ... (6:20 PM) : 

I am at a loss for words...charming..

 

Blogger Madeleine said ... (6:30 PM) : 

Love the look and colors.

 

Blogger Alice Liddell Blog said ... (6:49 PM) : 

Love his bracelets!! I'm also really liking all the "Howard Moon"-esque elbow patches the men are sporting these days; practical and chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

I think he overdoes it with the pastels (In this and earlier photos) and I wonder if this is a concerted effort to highlight his eyes, if so, too vain.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

He looks very attractive and happy with life. Nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 PM) : 

Love the smile! Love the purple!

 

Blogger Villa Nellcote said ... (7:47 PM) : 

hat hat hat hat, that haaaaaat is evrywhr, tell us something about why & how hats work pls...thnx. x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 PM) : 

love this! what a fabulous use of color, from top to bottom. the fact that he has a killer smile is frosting. or maybe the fact that he has a killer smile makes me love the use of color. either way, it works for him.

- minette

 

Blogger sarah van raden said ... (8:01 PM) : 

something incredibly sexy about his confidence, his smile, and his quirky personal style. glad he is a regular on your blog.

xx
s

 

Anonymous Morgan said ... (8:36 PM) : 

He is perfect! Love love love the textures and color scheme. Ahhhh

 

Blogger Joshua Logan said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Beautiful colors!

 

Blogger IAMBUOYANT said ... (10:38 PM) : 

BABE! BABE! TOTAL BABE!
love the shoes and purple scarf/sweater
what a beaut!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:50 PM) : 

Love the aubergine and elbow patches. Nice texture in the coat and shoes too.

 

Blogger parisgirl said ... (11:00 PM) : 

ye gods, this is a gorgeous man...stunningly beautiful blue eyes...wow!

 

Blogger BB said ... (12:29 AM) : 

i LOVE elbow patches on a blazer ... and a good-lookin' man! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 AM) : 

Beautiful!

But I absolutely hate smoking people. Without the cigarettes, 10+.

 

Blogger Diane said ... (2:19 AM) : 

Oh, he's hot!...A kind of urban nowadays Indiana Jones :P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 AM) : 

Betcha all the Luca haters commenting here always dress in black suits with white shirts and black ties. And think they look cool. When really, they just look like waiters.
Bravo, Luca. Keep living in technicolor.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 AM) : 

Mr. Rubinacci has certainly a talent for wearing and knows what fits well.

 

Blogger Lou said ... (3:53 AM) : 

He is my favorite man in the universe. A bit like god, but better.

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (4:55 AM) : 

OMG! I love the colors ensemble! And the hat give the outfit a special touch!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Blogger AnAzevedo said ... (4:57 AM) : 

the hat
the eyes
the smile
the scarf
the shoes

uau!!!!

 

Blogger Diana said ... (5:14 AM) : 

I had no time to read all the other comments. Probably I repeat the majority: he looks unbelievable.
The berry colors fit his eyes! Hmmm, I dream about eating a big bowl of raspberry with him :-)))

Have you already managed to shot him without hat? oh, yes, in 2008.
With hat he looks younger.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:40 AM) : 

GORGEOUS!!!! When he gets it right, he really gets it right. The combinations of luscious colors and patterns are spot on and perfect with his skin tone and hair color. Exquisite, the guy looks like a jewel.

I would kill for the hat!

 

Anonymous WillinDallas said ... (5:43 AM) : 

Talk about eye candy! Thanks Scott...I needed a fresh wallpaper for my iPhone. Anyone know who made the blazer? Can't take my eyes off the plaid, except to look at that grin.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (6:34 AM) : 

This is a man amongst men! Magnifico!
He is without doubt the best best best dressed man on your blog. EVER! What a stunner!!!

 

Anonymous Ideas Dispenser said ... (8:09 AM) : 

If it's not going to spoil the romance of his mastery of colour, would it be possible to interview him sometime in the near future to find out what is the science of being/dressing like Luca?

Looking at the number of responses, I think there would be more than a few of us out there interested in his answers. I also think there's definitely a sponsorship deal in the making from Pantone/Dulux...it's time they have an ambassador of colour.

 

Anonymous Margarida said ... (8:59 AM) : 

i`m in love!!!

 

Blogger Elena said ... (9:33 AM) : 

i MISS nEW yORK ALL!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Gosh such amazing eyes!! Just like the Cote d'azur's sea. I love !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

There is so much I like about this man's look but I think my favorite part of him is the ease in his smile.

And his socks.

Beautiful.

 

Anonymous Lotta said ... (10:41 AM) : 

absolutely adorable

 

Blogger Krystal Campbell said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Beautiful pic and great style! Mr. Rubinacci looks so at ease and comfortable in this outfit. I love the combination of colours and textures, and he just looks so confident and approachable. Gorgeous!

 

Anonymous CROATOR.NET said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Love it!

 

Anonymous Anna said ... (12:51 PM) : 

amazing amazing amazing AMAZZZING

 

Blogger T said ... (1:18 PM) : 

One word:


UAU!

 

Anonymous marleen said ... (1:21 PM) : 

he is the living evidence that fashion is fun. he looks so happy... love this one!

 

Blogger Alisa said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Lovely, and nice clothes too!

 

Anonymous Ebay Fashion Addict said ... (1:39 PM) : 

This man is my favorite, always. His color choices are beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

There's a lot going on in this look but the best accessory is definitely the smile.

 

Anonymous evalyn said ... (3:32 PM) : 

His best accessory is his smile. I'm so bored with youthful ennui. Give me a mature man with a killer grin anyday.

 

Anonymous eHABERDASHER.com said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Bellisimo - tutto perfetto!

_______________________
www.eHABERDASHER.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

Love the oufit! I also dig the Marlboro reds haha

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (4:30 PM) : 

lovely bracelets!

 

Blogger OMG! I KILLED ANNA WINTOUR said ... (4:48 PM) : 

I love his eyes!!!

So blue!! So ITALIANNNNN!!!!

egorepublic.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

I am more then in love with those shoes!! firstefull, and then with the hole theme. great!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 PM) : 

God, what a fantastic combination of colours! I LOVE HIM!

Majsan fråm Stockholm

 

Blogger emmett said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Sr. Rubinacci is a satorialist
star. Thanks for bringing him to
us. Emmett

 

Anonymous ROXY MARJ said ... (9:54 PM) : 

AH! IIIIIIIIN LOVE! ONE OF MY FAVORITE men looks thus far!!! BUT SERIOUSLY... can the world just stop smoking!!??? Do people not get that is seriously THEE worst accessory EVER!!! UGH!!! :(

 

Blogger Tim said ... (10:38 PM) : 

To me this picture epitomizes The Sartorialist blog

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

I think i'm in love...this man has impeccable taste and a gorgeous smile and eyes. Fantastic

 

Anonymous Les Garcons said ... (8:46 AM) : 

The colors and devine! So luxurious.

 

Blogger Caroline, No. said ... (9:58 AM) : 

My number one favourite Sartorialist subject. I've come over a bit funny. YUM.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting