This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Bundled on Sixth, NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, February 13, 2010

On the Street....Bundled on Sixth, NYC

Comments on "On the Street....Bundled on Sixth, NYC"

 

Blogger misslikey said ... (8:33 AM) : 

charming yet warm. proof that gray is not boring

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (8:34 AM) : 

I like her pose, poise and posture. But mostly the gathering of pigeons by the crosswalk.

 

Blogger Vitrinen said ... (8:38 AM) : 

This is great! The nightinggale is the next one in my collection I think... This picture really tells me that I have save for it!

 

Anonymous Les Garcons said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Great shot - was this captured or posed?

 

Blogger Arthit said ... (8:41 AM) : 

loved the coat.

 

Blogger davidikus said ... (8:44 AM) : 

I really enjoy the whole scene: the cabs at the back, the pidgeons, the architecture. They do actually contribute to making the grey / black combination less boring.

 

Blogger Sin Diamantes. said ... (8:47 AM) : 

Is That a Givenchy bag? Amazing.

 

Blogger cleo said ... (9:24 AM) : 

i love the fur detail of the coat and the bag is my it bag:))love it

 

Anonymous Moi Aussi said ... (9:29 AM) : 

i adore the coat. Any idea where it comes from? It's gorgeous.

 

Anonymous T H E F A T T A C K said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Nice shoes. Garance has similar shoes!

S

 

Blogger dia vide son dressing said ... (9:46 AM) : 

i love Givenchy 's bag.
www.whatdialike.com

 

Blogger BB said ... (9:47 AM) : 

the wedge-y platforms are the perfect go-with-everything pair.

 

Blogger Miiicha said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Love her shoes,

|| M

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

deborah watson is a genius...

 

Anonymous findlingberlin said ... (10:00 AM) : 

i really like those boots....

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (10:09 AM) : 

great bag!

 

Blogger Lou said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Nice touch, those gray doves. Had some bread crumbs handy? Ha!

Love the shoes. I've got the H&M version of them.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Love that bag!

 

Anonymous Parker said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Great photo

 

Blogger Mxolisi Ngonelo said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Absolutely love the grey coat. My mother had the same kind without the fur collar back in the 80s.

 

Blogger morgan said ... (11:21 AM) : 

great bag. wonderful coat. what's going on at the collar? I think I'm into it I'm just not sure what's happening up there.


anybody else catch the 'pigeon situation' going on in the lower right hand corner. New York, New York.

 

Anonymous faith said ... (11:33 AM) : 

sympa la conférence de pigeons a coté ^^

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Nicely put together, but very boring. Where is the color and excitement? Hell, its winter but we don't have to turn into a pile of snow. Now is the time to snap our outfits up with a bit of color here and there. I am still in Europe, excuse me everybody. I need some color here!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 AM) : 

is it this amazing balenciaga coat from a/w 09 collection? fits her perfectly, she's gorgeous.

 

Blogger Karoline said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Great shoes!

 

Blogger Gayane said ... (12:29 PM) : 

perfect. not just the clothes, but the shot! the pigeons, everthing flows wonderfully!

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (12:35 PM) : 

I think there is not a single person who cannot wear grey. For some reason no matter what a persons coloring is, it just works!

Love the wedges!

 

Blogger Hera said ... (12:44 PM) : 

love the shoes, any idea where I can find similar ones?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Dear Sart, As always, love your shots. Your site is the best for so may reasons, unique eye, point of view, narrative, but most of all, full body shots with surroundings. It's frustrating to talk about proportion with cropped shots that OTHER bloggers do. You are the king!

 

Blogger Margot and Cléa (creators) said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Great ! We love your pictures !
We are creating a blogspot for the teen and all the fashion around it to explain to them and we would like to interview you.
Please tell us
xx

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Love the coat! The gray looks gorgeous. xo

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Woah. beautiful clothing pieces.

 

Blogger Addy Baird said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Scott-
Thank you for blogging.
You always make my day.
I love you.
Happy Valentines.

 

Blogger PIM said ... (3:33 PM) : 

nice Givenchy bag !

 

Blogger Laura said ... (4:05 PM) : 

hi! i love your blog. if you have time, could you look my blog, and tell what are you thinking about it ? :) my blog website is : moioonlaura.blogspot.com

thank you! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM) : 

i love this coat, because the fur collar is just magic with the grey, all i have to say is ah-ma-zing!!! I love this girl names violet and she was having a party, but then i told someone about it who i thought was invited but really she wasn't so now the party is canceled. My life is so hard right now!!!!! But i totally said sorry in everyway i could and i will give her a forever 21 gift card on tuesday. I wrote her an email, a note on this website, a text and called twise, and left a message on her cell. Anyways she would look great in this coat no doupt about it!!!! I LOVE VIOLET AND I HOPE SHE FORGIVES ME, BUT I HAVE A FEELING SHE WILL!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

Love that bag! And awesome shoes as well!

- www.21Arrondissement.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Love the pigeons in the back, it offsets the outfit that much more

 

Blogger I am Khatu said ... (6:52 PM) : 

her bag is to die for!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 PM) : 

I told my daughter I would look up fashion sites for her. I am no fashionista, She is no Tavi but she did make a cool dress out of bubble wrap for a class ( 14 year olds at SAIC). Your site is a discovery for more me as I think your photos are absolutely wonderful.

So here is my daughter and her bubble wrap.
I will come back for the photos...and try and catch up on my fashion.

http://emidoodlesfashion.blogspot.com/2010/01/bubble-wraps-50th-birthday.html

 

Blogger Susan said ... (9:17 PM) : 

wow, that bag, really striking.

 

Blogger Sunday Morning said ... (9:20 PM) : 

The coat is Balenciaga, PreFall 10 I believe.

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 PM) : 

She looks like Selma Blair, no? Nice photo!

 

Blogger Brijitte said ... (10:28 PM) : 

I want the coat the shoes the bag...everything! Just Lovely and very well put together, especially love the funnel neck sweater!
<3 Brijitte
http://www.bbordeaux.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 AM) : 

This girl looks so familiar...

 

Anonymous Paulina said ... (1:34 AM) : 

The Givenchy Nightingale is so gorgeous

 

Anonymous Cecylia said ... (4:27 AM) : 

I would love a Givenchy Nightingale!

 

Anonymous yram said ... (5:30 AM) : 

I LOVE THE BALENCIAGA PARKA. I have the samae one! love the balenciaga shoes too!!

 

Blogger Jade Rat said ... (5:58 AM) : 

Nice. Nice. Nice. Fabulous

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:10 AM) : 

Awesome!
I like her style and I think she embodies the typical NY style with her pose.

 

Blogger Betsy said ... (7:30 AM) : 

Best!!!Lovely...I like this pictures...You have a great blog!
Best of luck! ;)
Follow me if you want onhttp://shopperfan.blogspot.com/
Sexual birdy-Sexual birdy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

love her shoes!
you get so much sun in NY. I'm jealous!!!

 

Blogger Mr Sartorial said ... (8:27 AM) : 

She looks like a NY godess, great pic

MrS

 

Anonymous robin said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Oh to be lovely AND warm! She is just beautiful.
Love from VT

 

Blogger challie said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Hera, i believe the boots are Pierre Hardy.

 

Blogger SV said ... (7:57 PM) : 

I absolutely love that Givenchy bag!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM) : 

really grait! pidgeons go well together with that jacket. Did anyof you know bythe way that that jacket it a copy of russian traditional casual winterjacket from soviet times that can still be recognized on PRO's sleeping by the metroexits? Google drunken people in Moscow or something...

 

Anonymous j said ... (5:38 AM) : 

Great photo! And wonderful palette of colors & shades. Luv!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

the photo is well taken but you first notice the brands she's wearing (or even the pigeons!) and not the woman. shouldn't it be the other way around?

 

Blogger Leonore said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Is that Garance?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 AM) : 

I can't stop staring at the hyena-like pigeons in the background...

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting