This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Thanks Washington DC!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thanks Washington DC!

Thanks to everyone in DC for the great turnout last night!

I expected great things in cities like London and Paris, but DC was a total surprise.

I was signing until 12:30 am!

And what a great looking and diverse crowd (not to put any pressure on you Dallas!)

Thanks again guys and yes, I will be back in DC soon!

Comments on "Thanks Washington DC!"

 

Anonymous Peter said ... (10:02 AM) : 

It was great to have you!

 

Blogger WPZ - Sandy said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Hooray, can't wait for the next time!
Thanks again!!

 

Anonymous alli said ... (10:13 AM) : 

you definitely got the best-looking crowd i had ever seen in dc! thank you!

 

Anonymous ReadysetDC said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Thanks for coming to DC!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Thanks for coming through The District it was great to talk to you!

 

Blogger DWJ said ... (10:29 AM) : 

It was a pleasure to meet you too and always happy when people acknowledge that DC has style. We try, we really do.

 

Blogger lferguson said ... (10:44 AM) : 

I'm not sure which was more fun, seeing you or seeing so many fashionable DC'ers all in one place. Thanks again!

 

Blogger Marrio TheBlackGuy said ... (10:53 AM) : 

It was wonderful to see you again, I am expecting you to make DC an annual event from here on out! Thanks so much for signing the book and picture. I can't wait to purchase the Hard Cover Edition.

P.S. Rona was very pleased. Thanks again.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe I missed it!

 

Blogger Eric Brewer said ... (11:17 AM) : 

It was great to have you in our city again. As expected, your presence brought out the well dressed people! While you were busy signing, there was a line to get in that went down the block! Come back soon!

 

Blogger Cathy Phillips said ... (11:26 AM) : 

We all had so much fun last night. It was fun to meet you and see so many stylish people in the District! Your presence really inspired everyone to take it up a notch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Hope you found proof that style does exist in DC, despite what people say. Gotta get outta Capitol Hill to find it though. They only know dark suits and ties there.

 

Blogger LIO said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Sorry I had to miss it! Glad you had a great turn out. And I look forward to your return.

 

Blogger edwa0180 said ... (11:50 AM) : 

I wish you would come to Minneapolis for a book signing...

 

Blogger Christina said ... (12:22 PM) : 

It was such a thrill to meet you and chat if only for a brief moment. Best wishes for continued success. Your work is fantastic.

fridayswithcilantro.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Liv said ... (12:32 PM) : 

"my coupled fans are my favourite." - new favourite quote.
the boyfriend had a great time, looking forward to getting my signed book in the post, thank you!

 

Blogger Lissa Lou said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Thank you so much for sticking around. Don't forget about the dates you get people with your portraits!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Thanks for coming... it was a fantastic to see so many well-dressed Washingtonians in one place! Love your photos, Scott!

 

Blogger me said ... (1:10 PM) : 

I can't wait to see u in SF! :)

 

Anonymous S.N. Carpeaux said ... (1:20 PM) : 

We're ready for you in Dallas!

 

Blogger WebMaster said ... (1:32 PM) : 

PLEASEEEE come to Santiago/CHILE!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Christina said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Thank you for the books - You are so charming. Rebecca can't wait to tell her girlfriend, Fay, that you signed her picture in your book.
Best wishes,
Christina and Rebecca
The gals at New To You - The Chic Boutique

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 PM) : 

Come to Miami!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 PM) : 

what a phenomenal night! despite the fact that I'm absolutely sure we were the very YOUNGEST girls there and the LAST in line, we loved every moment. Thanks for such a great event- DC needs more chances for fun fashion!
ps: the book is outstanding-i haven't stopped looking through it!
-Allison

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Mr. Schuman, thank you so much for coming to D.C.! it was so great to get to talk to you, totally worth waiting in line. You are pretty much awesome.

 

Blogger Dr. Rhodo Nguyen said ... (4:32 PM) : 

thank you thank you for staying late to meet all of us in DC. it was such a delight to meet you. i do hope you chose vietnam as one of your two places to visit! safe travels for the rest of your book tour.

best,
rhodo

 

Anonymous Pamela said ... (4:45 PM) : 

Lovely that you were here & great that you're returning. When you do, will you consider speaking and doing a Q & A?

 

Blogger La*Maga*Rita said ... (5:18 PM) : 

Hi! I'm so happy I found your book in a bookstore in São Paulo, Brazil. I bought it right away! I hope you include São Paulo on your book tour!

Best regards,
Rita

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 PM) : 

I echo Britanny....Minneapolis?

 

Blogger Thomas said ... (8:59 PM) : 

It was fantastic to meet you and have an opportunity to have my photo taken with you. You are exactly what I expected. Sharp dresser and quite approachable. Thank you for coming to DC!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 PM) : 

thank you for coming to DC and I agree with you...everyone who showed up looked fantastic!

I was surprised to see an open chair next to yours at the book signing while waiting in line. Usually the authors at book signings just sign their name and expect you to move along. Thank you for being so personal with your fans. it was greatly appreciated!

 

Anonymous dirtyrichmond said ... (10:00 PM) : 

Thank you so much for coming. My friends and I drove from Richmond to see you and it was so worth it. I liked how you took the time to talk and you were so friendly. It left a really strong impression on me. I was happy to be in your company, even if it was only a minute. Thank you!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Thank you so much for coming to DC! It was definitely a fun evening - worth standing in line!

 

Blogger MiaCioffiHenry said ... (11:04 PM) : 

it was great talking to you last night, highlight for sure of the season!

Mia & Mia's mom.

 

Blogger wroxton said ... (11:30 PM) : 

Thank you for coming to Dallas. It was a pleasure to meet you. Good luck with the book.

I hope you do decide to visit Viet Nam and document your trip through photographs.

 

Blogger Anu said ... (12:25 AM) : 

very disappointed i couldn't make it. i will catch you next time, hopefully soon.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:09 AM) : 

I'm so sorry to have missed this! I was in DC when you did the signing in Paris, and it seems that I'm in Paris while you are in DC. I hope you enjoyed your stay there, and next time!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Thanks for coming, what a fun night!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 PM) : 

When are you comming to Brazil?

 

Anonymous Mimi_style said ... (5:46 PM) : 

thanks for showing the capitol city some love. please come back soon and often!

xoxo,
mimi_style

www.highendrearend.wordpress.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Why such low expectations for DC? Everywhere has aspects of great style if you care to find it. Nonetheless, thanks for stopping by DC.

 

Blogger Jana Lynn said ... (3:23 PM) : 

I'm so sad that I missed you. I can't wait for the next time..I'll be the first in line!

I ♥ the blog tremendously

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 PM) : 

DC was sold out of your book at noon on the day of your signing! I couldn't even pick it up!

 

Anonymous Teonna said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Please come back. I missed it. :-(
I would love my copy signed.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:11 PM) : 

I missed this, would have loved to meet you :(
Maybe next time :).

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting