This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Tuileries, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On the Street....Tuileries, Paris

Comments on "On the Street....Tuileries, Paris"

 

Blogger ... said ... (1:14 PM) : 

love the bright but discrete blue color!!







-Paris graffiti brand logos
on
http://siqlogic.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (1:16 PM) : 

love the blue. interesting hair.

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Hanna Persson said ... (1:18 PM) : 

oh I love his hair!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (1:18 PM) : 

Today I bought your book, even if I'm french, and I have to told you that itis an amazing book, I LOVE all the photos you have taken, as Kanye West said: You know how capture an emotion. And I was so happy when I see Garance on. She's so cute. I really like your book Scott, now this is my bible. The bible of a 15 years old french girl (and sorry if my English is wrong.) Just carry on Scott, stay as you were at the beginning. Pleins de bisous. Et merci pour ce plaisir quotidien.

 

Blogger Ellie said ... (1:19 PM) : 

That is a good photo!

 

Blogger Marie El. said ... (1:22 PM) : 

that´s one of the most beautiful photos lately!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

blue and black is my favorite color combination.

 

Anonymous Charlie Rygg said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Love the detail on the shirt!

 

Blogger Karel said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Nice jacket! Great fit and beautiful colours.

 

Blogger Commarrah Jewelia, ComCom, Qamar, CoCo, Moonface, ect... said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Love the play with two-toned pieces going on here. The haircut is killing me though.

 

Blogger tarmarbro said ... (1:48 PM) : 

wow, he looks remarkably like my high school boyfriend circa 1990! Gorgeous.

 

Blogger sofiasophie said ... (2:28 PM) : 

A dark and melancholic angel?

I love the blue & black together....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:33 PM) : 

I love this hair. It's sort of the male version of the Rihanna cut.

Also, I'm finding it so refreshing to see shirts buttoned-up to the very top.

 

Anonymous Pickle Horwitz said ... (2:34 PM) : 

I like the darkness of the model compared to the light of the background. For a second I thought the blue border of his shirt was reflecting the overhead sun. Very nice photo.

 

Blogger Hell Yup! said ... (2:36 PM) : 

My mother was only wrong once. She taught me early on that 'black and blue look like a bruise'.
I have grown to disagree. Unfortunately for her, this shirt/ jacket combo seal the deal.
Love you Carolyn, but you are wrong on this one!

 

Anonymous Holly said ... (2:37 PM) : 

Very rockabilly and I love rockabilly ;>)

 

Blogger Jamie Jonathan Ball said ... (2:48 PM) : 

sick haircut

 

Blogger Style Scanner said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Great, great hair.

 

Anonymous Kiran said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Great photo, outfit and colors but what's up with the hair?

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (3:28 PM) : 

that hair and those cheekbones make anything okay

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

I love his clothes and his hair but for me it's really the expression on his face that makes this picture for me. There's just something so sad about this boy.

 

Anonymous Questioner said ... (4:01 PM) : 

It's 1986 in Paris!

I would go out tonight
But I haven't got a stitch to wear
This man said, "it's gruesome
That someone so handsome should care"

 

Anonymous Stephen said ... (4:02 PM) : 

This is one look from years past that is good to see again. Suddenly it's 1984 and I'm listening to A Flock of Seagulls...

 

Blogger iida said ... (4:04 PM) : 

I love the hair, and the mixing of blue and black.

 

Blogger C A said ... (4:08 PM) : 

I really like his shirt, very elegant

@ www.MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

 

Blogger bravegrrl said ... (4:46 PM) : 

loving blue and black!

xo

 

Blogger najee said ... (4:53 PM) : 

Scott you truly captured a quiet moment. Sober colors of this somber moment.

 

Blogger Look around you said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Love the hair !!!!

http://jeu.agnesb.fr/teeshirts/01034.html

 

Blogger CW said ... (5:07 PM) : 

From the hair to the clothes - very 80's.

 

Blogger StyleSpy said ... (5:25 PM) : 

Love the way that blue glows in the Paris light.


http://closetaltar.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Morrisey, is that you?

 

Blogger Angelique said ... (5:49 PM) : 

reminds me of Hilary Swank in "Boys Don't Cry". I'm feelin it

<3

 

Blogger Nick Leonard said ... (6:37 PM) : 

Amazing hair.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (7:02 PM) : 

I like his hair a lot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Not a fan of this "hairstyle".

 

Blogger Sigivald said ... (7:14 PM) : 

Backup singer for Laibach? What?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Julia Bolchakova said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Reminds me my childhood in Soviet Union. Nostagiс?

 

Blogger Gon said ... (7:38 PM) : 

The hair is soooo cool !


www.dimogonda.blogspot.com

 

Blogger huw said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Love the hair, love the jacket and love the blue!

 

Blogger huw said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Love the hair, love the jacket and love the blue!

 

Anonymous civetta said ... (2:47 AM) : 

He just looks like the young actor ROBINSON STEVENIN... This is him, is not he??? (just excuse me for my strange english!!)
http://www.fiflr.org/images/gallery/90.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 AM) : 

80ies hair for the win!

 

Anonymous Tinos said ... (8:00 AM) : 

I love the jacket! Great update on the varsity classic. It's from COS, I saw it in the Paris store a couple of weeks ago.

 

Blogger Dream Sequins said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Loving that flash of blue on his shirt. And also: I want his hair!

 

Anonymous Luke 1977 said ... (10:18 AM) : 

I see this haircut popping up allot these days

 

Blogger Johanne said ... (2:38 PM) : 

If I were a guy, that would be my hairstyle!
Great picture style-wise, but the background is absolutely beautiful as well. Fall in Paris is so lovely...

J

 

Anonymous Le 21ème said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Is that the Balenciaga letterman jacket? If not, I still LOVE IT!

- Le 21ème

 

Blogger Obia (Haute and TRASHED) said ... (6:24 PM) : 

everything works so well together.

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (6:57 PM) : 

Great floppy hair.

 

Anonymous davidsl said ... (7:45 PM) : 

gak! flashbacks to the 80's! but i do like the blue and black color combination.

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (12:36 AM) : 

This is art.

The shirt.The cardigan. The odd hair cut. The avenue of trees in the background. What could be higher art? I ask you.

 

Blogger Markmont said ... (12:35 AM) : 

I can dig this in all aspects. Top button buttoned, both 2 tone and 2 texture shirt and jacket, no belt. Plus the cut. This works and works well. The fit is spot on as well. Based on the collar of the shirt, he could probably even sz. down on the shirt one sz. if he wanted to.

 

Blogger Audrey said ... (6:46 PM) : 

What a beautiful, beautiful shot. A thousand accolades.

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (8:48 PM) : 

H&M shirt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

his hair is incredibly, beautifully, and very queer montreal. here, everyone calls it a lesbian hair cut. scott, have you ever been to montreal? this city looks great in pictures and it's middle-aged women are actually stunning (the men, not so much).

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting