This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Sunset @ Somerset House, London

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, October 01, 2009

On the Street....Sunset @ Somerset House, London

Comments on "On the Street....Sunset @ Somerset House, London"

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (9:31 PM) : 

ohhh, lovin the jacket, the hair, and the bag!

www.fashionsnag.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

Interesting haircut

 

Blogger OH HELL CLOTHING said ... (9:41 PM) : 

This picture is so wonderful! I can only hope one day I will be as good a blogger as you are! It's my first day of blogging, it's going ok I suppose. Check out my blog if you like? www.littlerazzi.blogspot.com

x

 

Blogger JAÜST SWARM said ... (9:45 PM) : 

great lighting

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

This is quite a great look. The jacket really pulls the whole ensemble together – violet pants, shark grey shoes, graphic tee, and the maroon tote. The jacket it the centerpiece though.

 

Blogger TheMinx said ... (9:51 PM) : 

I LOVE this outfit! The colors, the textures, the pieces themselves...everything here is gorgeous and interesting.

 

Blogger Tiffany said ... (9:53 PM) : 

WOW. this is amazing!

 

Anonymous Hernandez said ... (9:59 PM) : 

Beautiful lightning! Wow nice captured, man!

 

Blogger Tanya said ... (10:01 PM) : 

there are just so many really beautiful colours in this outfit. Or is it just the wonderful photo?

 

Blogger Hawa said ... (10:19 PM) : 

amazing use of hues/tones....great hair too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 PM) : 

Love the colors!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM) : 

I love that bag, and the jacket!!

http://clarasmiles.wordpress.com

 

Blogger Anna said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Ok ok ok, firstly, I LOVE the colors. Holy mackerel.

I want the jacket. I want the shirt. I want the pants. I want the shoes.

I don't know what to do with myself.

Anna - http://skiddish.blogspot.com

 

Blogger John Danner said ... (10:30 PM) : 

That jacket is great, I especially like the braid on the shoulder. I want that bag, too—love the color.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Those colors! It reminds me to buy colors that match me, the fawn colored creature that I am. I like that he's not conspicuosly consuming either.

 

Anonymous H said ... (10:43 PM) : 

oh boy..

 

Anonymous Hannah said ... (10:45 PM) : 

I love these colors! This is a great example of an outfit that is both gorgeous and genuinely inspirational.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Very gutsy ensemble. Love the jacket.

 

Anonymous marianna said ... (10:56 PM) : 

love the aircut. amazing mix of textures and fall color palettes.

 

Blogger Michael Limaco said ... (10:57 PM) : 

It's alright, nuttin' special and all about it.

 

Anonymous chesilbeach said ... (11:02 PM) : 

do you know the brand of the bag, scott?? oh, that's just the bag i've been looking for!

 

Blogger Kasie said ... (11:11 PM) : 

love the jacket & bag lots... the hair- not.so.much

 

Blogger Noelle + Kendall said ... (11:13 PM) : 

The t-shirt underneath looks so pretty,
and that jacket is divine!
beautiful colors

-N + K
www.fanseapants.com

 

Blogger C A said ... (11:41 PM) : 

HE looks like Gareth Pugh.. ;)

MAISON CHAPLIN
http://MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous FASH said ... (11:47 PM) : 

that jacket is SICK!!

http://www.joandjoenyc.com

 

Blogger Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said ... (11:53 PM) : 

I want that brown moto! I love the rich colors in this outfit!

 

Blogger RJ said ... (12:26 AM) : 

Love/Hate

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (12:27 AM) : 

yes I like the blue and then all the earthy orange, brown, deep red.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 AM) : 

isn't it an old airline bag?

 

Blogger stephanie_press said ... (12:43 AM) : 

Reminds me of David Bowie!

 

Blogger rocky said ... (12:56 AM) : 

cute haircut:-)
http://krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Nick Leonard said ... (1:54 AM) : 

I'm really liking the haircut.

 

Blogger missy said ... (3:13 AM) : 

nice outfit with perfect haircut, love the purple pants with the tee and jacket

 

Anonymous Claire said ... (4:48 AM) : 

I really want to like this but there are so many young men in London who dress like this that they are becoming a bit of a cliche I'm afraid.

 

Blogger K said ... (6:10 AM) : 

So many great textures and colours colliding here. I love the mix of the bag and the jacket but the shirt is great too. Super good hair cut as well. Oi, I love everything.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (6:44 AM) : 

The bag is UBERCOOL.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 AM) : 

What an exciting use of color and great haircut. One of your best yet!

 

Blogger Erol Sabadosh said ... (7:32 AM) : 

Hey, that's me, thanks for the nice comments. For those of you who were wondering: the bag is an old samsonite sonora II travel bag, the vest is roberto cavalli and I have no idea where the jacket originated from but it's definately quite old. The interior is tartan, oddly. A guy called Simon Cook does my hair, he's great and that cut was his idea.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Very Michael Alig via the early 90s. I plan on having an undercut as soon as my hair is long enough.

 

Blogger Maria said ... (7:50 AM) : 

I have this bag, and it is wonderful. It's an old Samsonite. Still works great, perfect laptop bag.

 

Blogger beths said ... (8:04 AM) : 

Beautiful hair--wonderful use of light to develop the whole shot.

 

Blogger Figueroa Linares said ... (8:06 AM) : 

omgggg jacket, tee and bag!!!!♥♥♥

 

Blogger Teresa @ good-grace said ... (9:06 AM) : 

love the vintage bag... and the jacket is divine.

 

Blogger Brummagem Joe said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Another slightly funky Brit. While a lot of the Brits you photo look interesting they seem to lose out to the Italians, Americans and French in the sheer elegance stakes I'm sad to say. I'm trying to decide whether this is because most of the Italians, Americans and French are actually in the fashion business whereas the Brits are just average folks going about their business. Is this a fair point would you say?

 

Anonymous memilih said ... (9:13 AM) : 

I love that.
www.memilih.com

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Wow!! This is a stunning photograph. What are your secrets to such wonderful and consistent photography? Wish you would share!

 

Anonymous ellestocked said ... (12:10 PM) : 

LOVE this image! used it in my post and credited you, hope that's alright! http://ellestocked.wordpress.com/

 

Blogger DENNI said ... (12:30 PM) : 

LOVE LOVE LOVE
PERFECT LOOK!!







XX
CHICMUSE

 

Blogger CottonPetal said ... (1:29 PM) : 

That leather jacket is just amazing - the sort you can spend a lifetime looking for and never find. *sigh*

 

Blogger test said ... (2:29 PM) : 

love the haircut!



http://alectonyx.etsy.com

 

Blogger Amy said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Great shot and great looking outfit. That leather jacket is the perfect color.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

This is true style and confidence. No need to wear see through dresses or six inch heels. I love the mix of purple with the orange tentacles and all the rich warm tones of the various leathers.

 

Anonymous Holly said ... (5:44 PM) : 

I like the entire look and from a hairdressers stand point great hair cut!!!

 

Blogger Lolitta said ... (8:04 PM) : 

In love with this bag!!

http://loveyourfabulousself.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous William said ... (6:32 AM) : 

Loving this outfit to death! Nothing i would wear myself but metaculously put together ;)

 

Anonymous Genista said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Mr Sabadosh, if your bag goes missing, you can safely say is was most likely me who took it.

 

Blogger N icole said ... (9:15 AM) : 

now this is reallll good :)

 

Anonymous An said ... (11:21 AM) : 

He looks a lot like Gareth Pugh!

 

Anonymous Debarge said ... (8:54 AM) : 

wow. the ensemble is great

 

Blogger The Clever Pup said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Hackneyed.

Been there, done that, got the Spandau Ballet T-shirt.

 

Blogger IAMKiNGTHiNG said ... (7:16 PM) : 

I want!!! that T-shirt

 

Anonymous brandace said ... (7:43 PM) : 

I was at work yesterday and a girl came into the store carrying that same bag but in cognac. I loved it so much that I googled it and this came up. It was a sign, I had to find this bag...and I did on Etsy!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting