This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Garance & Me at Colette

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Garance & Me at Colette


Garance and I will be at Colette today from 3 to 4pm, to sign t-shirts from her Gap collaboration and meet our readers.

If you are in the area please stop by, we look forward to meeting you!


PS. You've gotta read Garance's post today, it's so funny (especially the part about Anna Wintour).

Comments on "Garance & Me at Colette"

 

Anonymous Le 21ème said ... (4:23 AM) : 

Awww, you guys. I wish I were there. I'll be in town on the 3-8th of Nov. Let me know if there's anything about in that point in time!

- le 21ème

 

Blogger Frenchimalvi said ... (4:35 AM) : 

I dream i could be in Paris ! Good luck to her

 

Blogger Lorraine said ... (4:40 AM) : 

Would love to but I will be at the London Gap store instead.

I hope she has a great time!

 

Anonymous lim101 said ... (4:57 AM) : 

aww!! I wish you would come to Spain.. Or I could be in Pais :D

 

Blogger pve design said ... (4:59 AM) : 

love her work!
Fab sketches!
pve

 

Blogger RJ said ... (4:59 AM) : 

Whoa. I REALLY want to be at this.

 

Blogger Miss Head Over Heels said ... (5:01 AM) : 

Congratulations to both of you.

http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Emilie said ... (5:08 AM) : 

Wish I could be there but I will be in Germany :(
Have a great day at Colette!

 

Blogger Miwa said ... (5:10 AM) : 

I wish I could make it, tell her to come to Tokyo next time!

 

Blogger Signe said ... (5:10 AM) : 

oh!!
<3

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (5:11 AM) : 

Garance's illustrations are amongst the best! Love her illustration style (and photography too!)

 

Blogger joshylola said ... (5:13 AM) : 

What a pity, I´d like to be in Paris

 

Blogger agatiszka said ... (5:27 AM) : 

Why I'm sooo far? I would love to meet her!!

agatiszka.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Alice said ... (5:28 AM) : 

Awesome ...

 

Anonymous Baloney said ... (5:39 AM) : 

RRRRRhhhh I need to leave Paris at 2...Damn.
I would love to see both of you and the famous T-shirt!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:47 AM) : 

Very cool. So far away from there, but hope you guys have a great time!

 

Blogger A Sunday Kind Of Love said ... (5:55 AM) : 

Why oh why am I not in Paris right now? You guys have to come to Switzerland! Or at least Milan!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 AM) : 

She's so skilled. Her work is amazing.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (6:44 AM) : 

I wish I was there! I would love to have a t-shirt of Garance illustration!!

 

Anonymous Jazmyn said ... (7:43 AM) : 

oh, wow! this is an amazing picture. i love the style of the drawing... i am now thinking that i should take my art in this direction.
first comment!!! yey for living in Australia (different time zone)!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 AM) : 

I'd love to, she is great with a good sense of humor I love her blog...but why you two don't never come to Rome?

x
fabi

 

Blogger Figueroa Linares said ... (8:05 AM) : 

aww i wish i could go!!
all the best.

ps:love the expression in the eyes.

 

Blogger RECIEN LLEGADA said ... (8:11 AM) : 

Vive Garance¡
Bravo Garance¡
Kisses from Spain:

DELIA

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (8:54 AM) : 

I'm crossing my fingers & toes that I manage to nab a 'Garance' tee online! Garance's posts are always so witty & funny, they always put a smile on my face and make my day :)
xx

 

Blogger ingefaer said ... (8:54 AM) : 

I did read Garance's post and you are right, she is very funny!
Best of luck to you both......
Ahhh to be in Paris!

 

Blogger Teresa @ good-grace said ... (9:05 AM) : 

omg... congrats to Garance! Beautiful image.

 

Anonymous memiliki said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Interesting

 

Blogger Since Age Zero said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Wish she was in NY - next weekend - when I'm heading back there.

aah, this year, I've been missing all the good stuff everywhere! merde.

xoxx
RS

ps: you guys are so cute! :)

 

Anonymous Olwyn said ... (10:20 AM) : 

I really want one of these. Do you think her shirts look like Vanessa Paradis? Olwyn

London Fashion Rocks

 

Blogger Samantha said ... (10:30 AM) : 

she is hilarious

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (10:31 AM) : 

love the drawing!

www.fashionsnag.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

I'll be there! What perfect timing. Am heading down to Paris tomorrow morning, so I look forward to meeting you both :-)

 

Blogger LiPs said ... (11:57 AM) : 

I'm so annoyed that I no longer to living in Paris. Meeting and having my book signed by you in NYC was amazing, meetikng Garance and having her sign my book as well... EPIC. What a beautiful beautiful talented and polite woman.

Will the same thing be happening in the UK?

Say yes...

MM x

MM x

 

Blogger Janice said ... (12:17 PM) : 

read it! it's hilarious. hehe :)

 

Blogger BlumeBloom said ... (1:43 PM) : 

How fun!
Hope everyone has a great time!

 

Blogger christinaooi said ... (2:17 PM) : 

LOVELY illustration!!

 

Anonymous brent said ... (3:58 PM) : 

love this sketch, great shot! <3 365hangers

 

Blogger William Brian Smith said ... (4:21 PM) : 

I absolutely love this sketch and have been staring at it most of the day. Any chance you have a high res version? I'd love to ink it in photoshop.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (12:44 AM) : 

have fun!! Garance is so talented - i adore her illustrations!! you two make quite an item! creative genius'
i ordered your book through Amazon - had a peek read at shop in the International Centre for photography NYC...had way too much weight to bring back to Australia otherwise I would have stocked up on books!

 

Blogger DANA BOULOS said ... (3:57 AM) : 

i love it!

wiseredlips.com

 

Blogger Alina said ... (6:39 AM) : 

great painting!

http://lainfluence.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger C A said ... (7:51 AM) : 

I WILL be in Paris in November, come stop by so we can have a coffee ;)

MAISON CHAPLIN at Paris Fashion Week
MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

 

Blogger AONIE said ... (8:21 AM) : 

I'll be there!!!!

 

Blogger Cindy at LottieBird said ... (10:21 AM) : 

She is funny and charming and real. No wonder she is so well-loved.

lottiebird.blogspot.com

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (11:50 AM) : 

love the sketch!

www.fashionsnag.com

 

Anonymous Poppy scott said ... (7:53 AM) : 

Wish I was french.

 

Anonymous happy outlet said ... (8:04 PM) : 

oh. my. god. that is beautiful! i love her youthful look and mussed up hair!

 

Blogger Fernanda said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Beautiful!!!!

 

Blogger the secret of fashion said ... (10:25 AM) : 

I've readed about this meeting in the Dutch Glamour (magazine), nice to see it back on your blog! xxx

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting