This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Cafe Cool, London

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, September 20, 2009

On the Street....Cafe Cool, London

Comments on "On the Street....Cafe Cool, London"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Those shoes are amazing! Does anybody know who they are from and where I can buy them?

I also like her short hair!

Thank you very much.

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Love it! She looks so spontaneous.
Please take a look at my LFW pictures as well. :)

Hope to catch you at your book signing!

 

Anonymous Heather said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Yay London!

 

Blogger 50two said ... (8:41 AM) : 

nice shoesss
yummay!

 

Anonymous Bibi in wonderland said ... (8:41 AM) : 

Love the shoes! Cool haircut :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:42 AM) : 

such a natural,nice smile...love it!

 

Blogger Yassmina said ... (8:44 AM) : 

I seriously dig the shoes!! and the white ones next to hers, cute simple outfit =) I don't live in London, but good to see some London stuff :D Love your work! Hope you come to Australia :D:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

She's adorable and the shoes are cute, but she needs to give those pants back to Urkel!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Her happiness in tangible~!
Thank you for this photo~!

www.shorewalkers.org

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

beautiful!!!! w0000t :)

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (8:59 AM) : 

great shoes! i like her girly style.

 

Blogger Sara Burden said ... (9:02 AM) : 

you are in London! see you tomorrow at the book signing

 

Blogger made in ♥ love said ... (9:04 AM) : 

I absolutly ♥ love this blog


Eduarda
made in ♥ love

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 AM) : 

What is that she's wearing? I like it : )
I like her!

 

Blogger Sophie said ... (9:19 AM) : 

ah, i like your blog very much.

o

 

Blogger Alina said ... (9:20 AM) : 

love it!
alina http://www.lainfluence.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger B.B said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Gorgeous! I saw you at LFW yesterday! x

 

Anonymous A Contemporary Gentleman said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Love this picture, captured the moment perfectly!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Love the outfit, crisp white top, the shorts, the shoes! the bag and her fresh face, she looks happy. Great hair too. Effortless and cool.

 

Blogger kahartland said ... (10:20 AM) : 

ooh i love love love the shoes! :) i also j'adore how you always catch someone else, be it a shoes, a leg, a skirt, in your pictures.

www.getobsessed.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Intrinsically Florrie said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Her shoes are just amazingly gorgeous, the colour's beautiful.

Florrie x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Love love love the shoes! Who, what and where can I buy?

I wish I lived in London...I would have loved to visit the booksigning of tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful day.

 

Blogger Samantha said ... (10:29 AM) : 

adorable

 

Blogger pink avenue said ... (10:47 AM) : 

beyond fabulous shoes

http://onpinkavenue.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

dude,
u are finally here in london, should come over and shoot our stylis ladies more often :p

 

Blogger WJ said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Are those Camilla Skovgaards on the girl to the right of the photo? Oh my!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Lovely and brave way to wear oversized trousers! Love the shoes too. Greetings from Spain! :)

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (11:16 AM) : 

love the smile!

see me in Barcelona @ www.fashionsnag.com

 

Blogger m. said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I want to be like her in a few years. :)

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Nice!

 

Blogger kateandkara said ... (11:54 AM) : 

Oh, I'm glad to see you're in London. There's some SERIOUS style in that city!

 

Blogger mukelarvin said ... (12:28 PM) : 

I want her to be my fiancee.

L.M.

 

Anonymous MIA said ... (1:06 PM) : 

what a great shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

cute outfit, the very tall shorts and now, THOSE are great legs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM) : 

She looks beautiful! I want her shoes so badly.

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (3:25 PM) : 

The simplicity of the clothes spotlights those great shoes. Wish I could see them better

 

Blogger Ljubica said ... (4:28 PM) : 

gorgeous shoes & bag.. everything everything else is is so simple, they pop
.. her friends shoes look great from the back too!

 

Blogger caknitter said ... (5:01 PM) : 

I love her outfit.
I wish she hadn't put her purse on the floor. She's picking up germs and taking them home with her, even though germs are everywhere.

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (5:15 PM) : 

She's so pretty! I love her shoes, but most of all I love her haircut and smile.

 

Blogger OC Modern Homes said ... (5:39 PM) : 

wish I could see her outfit standing up, I bet you get twice the impact. I love her shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 PM) : 

Hi Sart!

Great shot, very charming.
I also love the shoes (like everybody else above). Does anybody know which brand they are from?

Thank you.

 

Blogger SallyO said ... (6:56 PM) : 

That romper is very cute. Reminds me of "Steamboat Willie". And I LOVE her 'do!

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Love this pic! Her outfit, shoes, bga, brilliant!

 

Blogger Cally the Great said ... (8:36 PM) : 

the shoes are Opening Ceremony.

lovely.

http://www.asos.com/Opening-Ceremony/Opening-Ceremony-Lace-Up-Plaid-Detail-Shoe-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=718961&cid=4172&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Navy

 

Blogger Miss Cavendish said ... (9:47 PM) : 

Would wear my hair like that in a second if I thought I could get--and keep--it sleek enough.

 

Blogger Style Realist said ... (10:16 PM) : 

I love how she is still so chic despite her poor posture. Ahhh, the power of good style...


thestylerealist.blogspot.com

 

Blogger * said ... (1:44 AM) : 

It's all about the shoes, baby.

 

Anonymous Poppy scott said ... (2:29 AM) : 

Love the combination of the navy blue and white.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 AM) : 

Rachel Morgans - Yay! Flying the flag!

 

Anonymous jaybrooks said ... (10:17 AM) : 

fashion week stole my wife.....x

 

Anonymous yoshi said ... (3:12 PM) : 

1. effortless
2. innocent
3. shoes
4. where can i get these shoes?! lol

awesome post!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM) : 

The shoes are Opening Ceremony as well as the Jumper shes wearing!!

Love it!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:14 PM) : 

who's more adorable, jean seberg, or her?
six one way, half a dozen the other.

 

Blogger Eileen Marie said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Shoes are just wonderful! Vintage, and sexy. Love the relaxed cafe atmostphere and focus on the heels.

http://fabulousheels.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:39 AM) : 

I LOOOOOVEEE her handbag!!!

 

Anonymous BellEtouJouRs said ... (8:00 AM) : 

I want these shoes!!!

 

Anonymous ASOS_Nat said ... (10:01 AM) : 

That's Rachel - one of the senior buyers at ASOS.com! She looks amazing - if you want to ask her about her style post here and we'll get her to answer them directly: http://community.asos.com/post-details/?contentid=5221195182313845246

ASOS_Nat x

 

Anonymous Pollydollydoodle said ... (7:38 AM) : 

EXCITING, someone I know!!!! It's Rach looking as cool as ever.......simply stunning!!

 

Blogger sue said ... (2:17 PM) : 

I also LOVE the shoes

 

Blogger Sara said ... (3:56 PM) : 

her shoes (the blue ones) are fantabulous.

 

Blogger Pam Scrima said ... (9:11 AM) : 

I love the creativity she uses to wear/make a pair of oversized high waisted mens trousers into a strapless shortall with suspenders. amazing...SIMPLY amazing!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting