This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

London Book Signing!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, September 21, 2009

London Book Signing!

London Book Signing

Monday Sept 21st
Signing starts at 7pm
Liberty of London
Great Marlborough St.
Downstairs in the Men's Department

Comments on "London Book Signing!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 AM) : 

I so disappointed I cant go, wish you were going to be there tomorrow!

 

Blogger B a la Moda said ... (3:43 AM) : 

Are you coming to Madrid?

xoxo
B* a la Moda

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 AM) : 

JUST MONDAY??????????/ CANT MAKE IT ON MONDAY!!!

 

Blogger Polly said ... (6:08 AM) : 

I love the book and the writing too,so refreshing. I hope to be there on the 21st :)

Thanks

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (6:28 AM) : 

I will try to make it on Monday as I have to work myself at LFW :/

 

Blogger Manuel said ... (6:37 AM) : 

Scott, I will send my representation to London signing.
Mi Nice is living there and she will be on time.
best regards and luckey

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 AM) : 

Are you coming to Sydney? im so expecting to see you there

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 AM) : 

looking forward to seeing some london photos.

 

Blogger saradowle said ... (7:09 AM) : 

Wish I could be there (back at uni now!!) Have a fantastic time in London!

 

Anonymous garciamadrid said ... (7:19 AM) : 

see you in london!

 

Anonymous mostowska said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I'll be there with my new book !!!

 

Blogger Sonia said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Great. See you on Monday, then.
I'll bring my book!

 

Blogger Mr & Mrs Couture said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Fantastic!! I will definatley be there, huge huge admirer!

 

Anonymous Tom Clarke said ... (10:10 AM) : 

So i have been travelling the Americas for six months and have made it my mission to find a computer as often as possible to follow this blog. I land in Heathrow on the 22nd of September and the day before the Sartorialist does a book signing in my favourite London shop...
Gutted.

 

Blogger Lauren Carter said ... (10:41 AM) : 

sad. i won't be there 'till the 22nd. love the book.

 

Blogger Toots said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Yay!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:55 PM) : 

what if i already bought your book?? would you sign it still? :(

 

Blogger Abbie said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Ah, I will definitely be there... it clashes with Garance's pop-up exhibition opening? This must be a conflict! x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:23 PM) : 

PLEASE com to TORONTO!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM) : 

My favorite store in London!

 

Blogger Christa Weil said ... (2:13 AM) : 

See you and the crowd at your signing vs. wait for dishwasher delivery . . .

you and the crowd at signing working dishwasher

agggggggggh! Hope it's great, please take lots of pics!

 

Blogger westendmum said ... (4:22 AM) : 

Nothing bad can ever happen to you at Liberty.
WEM xx

 

Anonymous Mario L. said ... (5:51 AM) : 

I've tortured and tortured for days my friend who lives in London to send me back a singed copy of your book :)
<3 from Croatia

now she doesn't know what to wear that day :PP

 

Blogger gina said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Are you coming to Chicago? Please, please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM) : 

do pay melbourne a visit if you can!

 

Anonymous Stew Birch said ... (12:54 PM) : 

I plan on being there, you'll have to forgive my outfit as I'll be cycling into 'town'. Perhaps I'll get me a new outfit when I get there ...

 

Anonymous Poppy scott said ... (5:08 PM) : 

I will be there

 

Anonymous SamBee said ... (3:55 AM) : 

Yay! I'll be there.

 

Blogger Ammu said ... (4:52 AM) : 

Can't wait - will head over straight after work!

 

Anonymous Gym Class Magazine said ... (5:14 AM) : 

Yaay!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:25 AM) : 

I wish i could make it. Giles

 

Blogger Fashionistable said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Gotcha. To have a look, check out www.fashionistable.blogspot.com
Good luck with the book signing tonight.

 

Blogger Haiku runner said ... (3:33 PM) : 

Will there be a book signing in Stockholm by any chance? ;)

 

Blogger Ammu said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Such a pleasure to have been there and met you - thank you for being so gracious! And the book is gorgeous - I am so pleased to own a copy!

 

Blogger Arantza CO said ... (6:11 PM) : 

It was wonderful to meet you! Hope to see you in Mexico soon! Arantza.

 

Blogger The High Heel Times said ... (6:13 PM) : 

I wonder if it's the one and only occassion in London, or will there be at least one more event at the "SartoraLUST Pop-Up Shop - London" until the 30th?

 

Anonymous Jade said ... (7:00 PM) : 

I would love to have a signed book! Are you going to the USA, Portland, OR specifically?

 

Anonymous mindy seu said ... (3:00 AM) : 

PLEASE COME TO LA!!!! specifically Westwood so all the UCLA kids can come visit you :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 AM) : 

Mr Schuman, congratulations, Sir, on all your achievements which I am sure have come not without a lot of courage.

The obstacles you have surmounted are usually the obstacles that would keep otherwise as artistic a men from doing what they feel is right. I guess the nagging little voice inside of us all sometimes becomes too vociferous for us to remain stationary. Well done to you.

I just wanted to note the above as today, being my 42nd birthday, has been a very introspective moment for me, summarizing all that has happened so far and one of the things I wanted to do was write a book.

It sounds easy, just follow your heart, follow the little voice, do what you want to do, listen to the inner mofo, etc.

Regardless, I'm still trying to find my path less traveled.

Godspeed to you.

PIETRO

 

Anonymous Mike Z said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Im so sad I missed it. Im a student studying in London and I love your stuff for GQ. Let us know when you'll be back!

 

Blogger K I M said ... (9:00 PM) : 

Wish I could have made it as well! I interned at Liberty this summer with the Visual Merchandising team, and it is such a lovely store! It is truly a great venue for The Sartorialist! Can't wait to hear more about the pop-up shop in menswear!!

 

Blogger ylebedeva said ... (7:52 AM) : 

so sad to have missed it. i thought there was going to be one more occasion in the beginning of next week. such a pitty! i study in london, why did i have to arrive back to university so late?!?

 

Anonymous Lucinda Bell said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Please come back to London!! Just discovered your work and I think its the cats pyjamas!! A book signing would be fantastic! XX

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting