This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Book Signing Events - New York & London

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Signing Events - New York & London

Here is the information about my upcoming book signings and events in New York and London:

New York Book Signing
Tuesday Sept 15th
5 to 7 pm
Barneys New York
60th & Madison
3rd Floor

The event at Barneys, regardless of what you may have heard, is open to the public. It has always been important to me to have this event open to everyone, not just A-listers and fashion editors. So if you get a chance please stop by, I'd love to meet you.

SartoriaLUST Pop-Up Shop - New York
Sept 14th - 29th
Barneys New York
60th & Madison
3rd floor


London Book Signing
Monday Sept 21st
6 to 8 pm
Liberty of London
Great Marlborough St.

SartoraLUST Pop-Up Shop - London
Sept 18th - 30th
Liberty of London
Great Marlborough St.

I will keep you updated on any additional cities and signings as we go along.

Comments on "Book Signing Events - New York & London"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

how about a Toronto signing??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Please visit Vancouver, BC!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Are you stopping by Massachusetts on your SartoriaLust book signing tour?
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger indigotangerine said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Any chance you're coming to Seattle? Pretty please?

 

Anonymous Michael. said ... (8:35 PM) : 

PLEASE COME TO SEATTLE!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Amsterdam!

 

Blogger julia :: the long long swing said ... (8:48 PM) : 

i've been anxiously awaiting these dates and am THRILLED to see that the signing falls right in the middle of my upcoming new york trip!

 

Blogger IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said ... (9:06 PM) : 

27-sept
3 years of SARTORIALIST!
CONGRATS!!!

 

Blogger Barbora said ... (9:08 PM) : 

I really hope you could come to Toronto!

 

Anonymous Enrico said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Although I know you will never come to Pittsburgh and it is unlikely that I will be able to visit your events at NYC, I want to congratulate you on your fantastic book! I have already gifted it to a friend in the fashion industry. I am a grad student who has become passionate about fashion in the past year. Your photographs are a daily source of inspiration for my personal style.

 

Blogger That Girl Ang said ... (9:23 PM) : 

love.

 

Blogger Jess said ... (9:33 PM) : 

Wonderful, wish I was still in London! Hope it goes well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 PM) : 

I am looking forward to see the other cities...enjoy your stay in London and The Big Apple!

 

Blogger Stella said ... (9:48 PM) : 

I always seem to miss these events by mere days...I will be in England in September, but those days I'll be at a conference at Oxford U. Oh well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 PM) : 

read an article about you in The Boston Globe today!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 PM) : 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO HONG KONG!!!

 

Anonymous zia said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Please come somewhere around or close to Jakarta, Indonesia....

 

Anonymous lone www.lonebk.blogg.no said ... (10:10 PM) : 

very interesting blog :)

 

Blogger Melissa~ said ... (10:17 PM) : 

We are waiting for you here in Chile!!
I'm so exciting for your book!

 

Blogger Eunbyul Park said ... (10:17 PM) : 

I can only wish that you could come to Montreal! It would be too good! Your work influenced the way I dress and the way I perceive fashion! Have a great book signing tour!

 

Blogger C A said ... (10:24 PM) : 

PLEASE come to Portugal or Spain for signing events too!!

www.MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:56 PM) : 

COME TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

 

Blogger Blog gue lucuuu banget said ... (11:02 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Mackenzie said ... (11:34 PM) : 

Just like the rest of them I have a request, and unlike the rest of them mine probably won't be fulfilled, here goes: Salt Lake City?

Regardless, great blog; I check it daily.

love, m.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Please come to Perth, Australia (I am just being funny, noone comes to Perth).

But really, an Aus outlet for the book would be great. Postage on Amazon for two is actually more than the book itself!

 

Blogger Acid said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Any hope of an Asia stop?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 AM) : 

Congratulations on the great story in today's FT!

 

Blogger Jorunn said ... (1:32 AM) : 

...and if you ever go to Norway, stay away from Oslo, go to the smaller towns like Bergen. Tons more charm :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 AM) : 

Just bought your book today! I would love it if you could come to D.C. or the surrounding area like Tysons in VA :)

 

Anonymous Jerry said ... (1:45 AM) : 

No booksigning down here in Sweden? Cmon, we want you too!

 

Blogger Tristan said ... (1:48 AM) : 

I live in London... but couldn't help but go to your Paris opening!

 

Blogger Dutchbaby said ... (2:06 AM) : 

I will put in my vote for San Francisco! Congratulations on your accomplishment!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 AM) : 

What about San Francisco?

www.suigenerisconsignment.com

Best men clothing Boutique by the Bay Guardian 2009

info@suigeneris415.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 AM) : 

yay!! i think i can make this!!!!!
can't wait to meet u!!!

CC

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 AM) : 

What about a switzerland signing? :-)

 

Blogger sofiasophie said ... (4:07 AM) : 

and...can we buy the book on-line?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 AM) : 

CONGRATULATIONS to your book!
Best,
Kristin S
Stockholm
SWEDEN

 

Blogger raguandroses said ... (4:48 AM) : 

Milan.Milan.Milan.Milan.Milan.Milan.Milan.Milan.Milan!!!!!!!I'll be in front row!

 

Anonymous Pip said ... (4:56 AM) : 

Perhaps when you come to London you will find more people to photograph, so there's more than 4 London photographs in your next book!! We are the capital of fashion don't you know!!

 

Blogger Scottish Girl said ... (5:04 AM) : 

Will move heaven and earth to be there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 AM) : 

I suppose you'll be in Milan for the fashion week...please please please...let's organise a signing...I'd love to meet you!

 

Anonymous garciamadrid said ... (5:16 AM) : 

I just have the book, amazing!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:17 AM) : 

I just got your copy. Bought it @ the victoria & albert museum bookshop.

 

Anonymous Jose said ... (5:24 AM) : 

Please come to Toronto!

 

Anonymous Christine said ... (5:24 AM) : 

If you could visit Los Angeles that would be simply AMAZING!

 

Anonymous Enric said ... (5:45 AM) : 

Please, when you come to Barcelona?

Congratulations,

Enric

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 AM) : 

are you coming to sydney aust by any chance?

 

Blogger pve design said ... (6:17 AM) : 

I hope to be there. Congratulations on your book.
You deserve this and I think I deserve your book.
pve

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 AM) : 

HOUSTON, TEXAS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Hey have you thought about launching your book in Indonesia?
Try Jakarta Fashion Week in November!

 

Blogger MOAK said ... (7:49 AM) : 

like your blog! its cool how you have the originalblogger lay-out. We do too, but we can't figure out how to make the pictures larger, like yours. Please help!!


www.bymoak.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Nuria said ... (7:54 AM) : 

Ha, is the first time I see this blog. Congratulations! Is one of the most cool I've seen in my life. Seeing the people from Milán, so elegant, I take the risk to advise to visit La Feria de Sevilla, in Spain, to see one of the traditional parties with the best dressed and elegant people of Spain (men and women). I'm sure you will love...

http://gente5.telecinco.es/blogs/chictoochic/2009/04/29/sevilla-tarde-de-martes-de-feria-28-abril-09-i/?cp=all

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20090327/famosos-feria-abril-sevilla/490234.shtml

 

Anonymous Olga said ... (8:45 AM) : 

I am so happy for you and your book! Finally!
I am from Russia and I've ordered one yesterday))
Can't wait to get it, takes 8 days to bring it to Moscow

 

Blogger Mr Brown said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Thank the Lord you swerved Selfridges.

Liberty every day.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (9:04 AM) : 

ORLANDO PLEASE! You're the major influence for my senior show and it would be THE best thing ever to speak with you in person about it!

 

Blogger Shannen Norman said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Puh-leeeease come to LA. You have so many admirers here, it'd be wonderful!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:15 PM) : 

San Francisco??

 

Anonymous Anita said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Very happy and excited for you! just bought your book in anthropologie new york last week! will definitely go to Barneys on Tuesday!! cant wait!!! yay!!!

 

Blogger Kirstin said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Wait, does that mean you'll be signing your book at the Pop-up-shop? I hope so because that would be the perfect experiance for my first time in London!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM) : 

I hope to see you at Barney's! I LOVE your book :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:29 PM) : 

thanks!!! so see you in London :)

 

Anonymous Ipek said ... (3:41 PM) : 

please come to chicago!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

I'm in London a week after your signing - what a pain!!! Please please please come to Glasgow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

San Francisco! we have a Barney's too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Why not Brussels ? Why do famous people come here so SELDOM ? Quel Malheur!
It's always all for NY, Paris, Sidney, London, but never for alternative cities :(

 

Blogger o l i v i a said ... (7:00 PM) : 

i am so excited you are coming to london. with book in hand, i cannot wait to meet you. for me, your photographs of walking fashion plates are an inspiration. thank you.

 

Anonymous Amanda said ... (7:08 PM) : 

I agree. I plead you for a Toronto visit.

 

Anonymous Fernando Augusto Pacheco said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Great that you are coming to London. Bought the book already, and it's fantastic. Looking forward to see more pictures of Sao Paulo as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 AM) : 

PLease visit San Diego!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 PM) : 

please please please come to ann arbor, michigan!!!

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (1:52 PM) : 

SO. EXCITED. Am going to be there, jumping out of my skin with joy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 PM) : 

Hi Scott,
Would like to know if you'll be stopping by Singapore?
Cheers,
M

 

Blogger Shawna said ... (5:58 PM) : 

Please come to Washington! I promise, our stuffy reputation is behind us...great style is to be found all around our great city!

 

Blogger Judy said ... (8:36 PM) : 

Please, please, please come to Miami. I'm sure Books & Books would love to have you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM) : 

well it seems appropo for me to request that you stop over in Chicago for a book signing. <3the Blog and more importantly the photos. and on the subject of this post i need to agree with you on the ineffectual use of these looks in the show. on one hand i would like to think the designer was inspired by some similar texture for the collection but it was unfortunately lost in translation. as a mother in her 30's i would never buy that from that designer nor would i ever follow such a trend. if i want my hips & thighs to look larger i can just have another baby!:D

 

Anonymous Jodante said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I would love to see pictures of the people who go to your book signings... I imagine a lot of thought will go into their outfits that day!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM) : 

September and October are the most beautiful months in Santa Cruz, CA. Come get a little indian summer at the beach and try Book Shop Santa Cruz for a signing. You're sure to get an eyeful on the street and at the Boardwalk.
k8b8

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM) : 

I don't really know where I live. Tuesday Copenhage, Wesnesday Amsterdam (where I bought you precious style-breathe book) Thursday , Madrid. Weekend at home, Barcelona. Monday to Paris.....
Well I just wants life brings me where you sign once. I will be there.
Thanks for those lessons of happiness, these pics that remind us that there is someone out there to enjoy. There is beautyness in the human beeing.

 

Blogger fishing for sweets said ... (7:15 PM) : 

dear sir: please please please come to Italy too. Milan or Florence or Rome. I'll skip work!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

Come to AMSTERDAM PLLLLLEEEESSSS!!!

 

Anonymous Anna Tsurkan said ... (9:14 AM) : 

YESSS!!!!
See you in Libertys! EXCITEEEDD!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Uncle Scott, do you think my dad will let me miss school, hmm?

Wait, my cousin lives near London. I'll tell her about it, xo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

See you in Libertys!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 PM) : 

Hope to see you in Helsinki!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 PM) : 

COME TO SAN FRANCISCO!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!

 

Blogger Woolly said ... (3:26 PM) : 

any chance for a signing in Toronto? pretty please, with a cherry on top? :]

 

Blogger trudemm said ... (4:29 PM) : 

I bought your book as soon as I found it, and I love it! Especially the story about the shy, Sweedish girl. As a fellow Scandinavian (norwegian), I totally recognize that state of mind. Charming! I also loved the little girl in the silver dress. A new addition to my favourite books:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM) : 

London Calling at last!

Dear Sart, If you end up wandering the streets, please please branch out to the South East- Blackheath, Dulwich, and Lewisham especially. You'll find hidden gems like 'Rag and Bone' (the vintage, not designer ) and 'Furniture Junktion is also just amazing- it like the Secret Garden of antiques; all hidden gems. Brixton is also a must!

I hope I can brave the crowds at Liberty.

Happy travels!

 

Anonymous davidsl said ... (7:48 PM) : 

another plea from san francisco!

 

Blogger Olivia said ... (8:16 PM) : 

come and show san francisco your beauty!!

 

Blogger Lady San Pedro said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Wish you had a book signing in Manila too!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Sart, I am disappointed that your first book signing was in Paris. I know your scope is global but I felt you snubbed New York, the home of much of your operation, for cliche. However, I am still a devout follower of your talent.

 

Blogger Polly said ... (7:23 AM) : 

I hope to pop by for a London event, SartoraLUST Pop-Up Shop - London

Will you be around at the weekends too?

Thanks, Polly

 

Blogger elegancemaison said ... (3:18 PM) : 

I am planning to make the London signing with my birthday copy. I love the way you so cleverly capture the particularly personal style of people who seem to be happy in their skin ( as the French saying goes) yet who somehow also reflect the thread of whatever the current fashion. Although I have always loved dressing stylishly, I now quite consciously seek a nod of approval from The Sartorialist as I put together my outfit for the day. Yes, that vintage scarf and yes those 'funny/lovely' inexpensive shoes work together in a way I would not have thought possible before; and so on. Thank you.X

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:39 AM) : 

EDINBURGH!!!! Or come visit when you're in the UK anyway. Love your work. Will be down in London next weekend but that'll be too late for the book signing. Very very sad. Will def pop into Liberty though to see the Pop-Up Shop. Very exciting!

 

Blogger BobKentNoVa said ... (10:23 AM) : 

Scott,
Count me as another voted for a Washington, DC area signing.

 

Blogger mrl said ... (12:10 PM) : 

I greatly admire your work. I will be in London and really hope that I'll be able to come on Monday! I enjoy looking at your updates and adore your portrayal of people who stand out in fashion. Thank you for bringing the street fashion to us.

 

Anonymous belinda said ... (4:00 PM) : 

Please please please can we have one in San Francisco?????

 

Blogger jana said ... (4:27 AM) : 

I just bought your book on Amazon and I'll be waiting for you to sign in Florence. Maybe the next time you come for Pitti? It is on the beaten path, right?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting