This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Ninth Ave., NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, July 10, 2009

On the Street......Ninth Ave., NYC

Comments on "On the Street......Ninth Ave., NYC"

 

Blogger Miss Red Socks said ... (9:25 AM) : 

I don't really like this look but I'm not sure why. The colors are good like the blue and the yellow is really nice but the pants and the sneakers? Well, maybe it is the fact that it's probably really hot these days in NYC and she just looks overdressed for summer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

whoa. too much going on for me. colors fabulous. love the step out of the box attitude, but would like to see fanny pack off and longer pants with everything else. would like to know her, however. she's got to be creative and fun!

 

Anonymous Unicorn Alliance said ... (9:37 AM) : 

I actually adore that outfit.. it's so chic.

Jenna@UA
unicorn-alliance.blogspot.com

 

Blogger DJT.D said ... (9:39 AM) : 

so cooool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

this is okay, not my favorite. It does make her look quite young, but also fun. I just think it would be so hot!

 

Blogger linda said ... (9:51 AM) : 

first blog ever!!!!

 

Blogger Natalie J Monty said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Love the scarf and her smile :-)
xxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

I agree, a little too much going on, but the smile ties it all together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

She is adorable, but there is just too much. Take away any 2 things (ie, the purse and the scarf, the fanny pack and the gloves) and it might work better. Again, she is so cute, it hardly matters. Love the brown chuck t's, though.

 

Blogger Sarah A. said ... (10:05 AM) : 

No to the hate, the arm warmers, and the shoes. Between the ankles and the shoulders, however, his is a delight!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Happiness is hip~!

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Ah! A modern Eponine... :)
xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Yellow is my favorite color ! too bad I can't wear it this nicely !! I really like her look !

 

Blogger Style Geek said ... (10:12 AM) : 

I can decide what I like best: the scarf or the armwarmers or the bag that matches the scarf. Either way her smile says she put some thought into this outfit. :)

http://style-geek.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Cute, but come on: it's summer! Ditch the huge scarf, or trade it for something smaller. Definitely ditch the arm warmers. Not only are they too much for summer in NY, but they're so matchy-matchy with the shoes. I wouldn't wear socks with those shoes either.

 

Blogger pete v said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Rule 1: Gigantic, ridiculous scarf is mandatory.

Rule 2: Have a great smile and wear your ostentatious, seasonally-inappropriate outfit with enthusiasm.

 

Blogger Enid Viki said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Love your stuff immensely. Not that you will read this or respond, but sorry, here's a somewhat un-P.C. question for you. Can you explain the lack of a consistent array of non-white people in your shots? Sometimes when I pay attention this it gives me eerie and sad feeling about fashion. Not to be self-important, or narcissistic, but I still feel like a black kid in the eighties, who loved fashion but rarely saw any people like him in the magazines(save for Grace Jones and Iman).Sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

lose the money belt, the shoes and the glove and think it would stll carry loads of attitude

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (10:15 AM) : 

I want to like this, but I cant. Two bags plus the fanny-pack??? This would be a prime example of "get dressed and before you leave the house take one (or two or three) thing off"
Jorge from WPB

 

Blogger stylethread said ... (10:15 AM) : 

a lot of winter accessories for this time of year, but it has been a chilly summer. I like that she seems to be dancing to the beat of her own drummer.

~stylethread.com

 

Anonymous Catherine said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Yikes. Leave the hat & faux-sleeves & fanny pack at home and try a more form fitting top. Nice colors though. I guess if you're as cute at this girl is you can wear whatever you want though.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (10:26 AM) : 

All the colours/tones work. And her cheeky smile is perfect.

 

Blogger JennyMac said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Great smile but I personally detest Chuck Taylors!

 

Blogger Old Housecoat said ... (10:35 AM) : 

It's all very appropriate for a cool summer day - which we've had quite a few of so far, UNTIL you get to the shoes. I guess when you're young you can try and pull that kind of crap and chalk it up to funky personal style. But there really isn't anything unique about a basic pair of Chucks. Like I said I love it from the neck to the knees.
That a whole lotta yellow scarf (too much?).

Can I just go to the fabric store and pick up two yards of something colourful and unfinished and throw it around my neck and go? Is that whats going on now, is that what we're doing?

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (10:38 AM) : 

so thrown together I cannot believe she makes this look okay to me....becuase on paper all this wis just like no

but she makes it yes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

arm warmers in July? a billowy scarf in July?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

but it's sweltering in nyc!! i don't get it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

it was chilly here yesterday

 

Anonymous jasmine said ... (11:00 AM) : 

There is pieces that I love about this outfit. The hat, scarf, and bag around her waist I would keep. Everything else I'm not so sure about.
justjasmine-gabrielle.blogspot.com!

 

Blogger Connie said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Not a fan of the pinstripe pants, but the mustard yellow scarf is fantastic.

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

i love this!!! yes its got alot going on but thats what makes it even better. its not OVER done but just enough to make someone do a doulbe take. truly inspirational. nice work. im definelty going to take this pocture into consideration next time i want to "dress up". oh and btw love the shoes. im a true converse girl at heart.

 

Blogger inari said ... (11:17 AM) : 

I'm sure some people don't like this, but this is what she's supposed to do.
I like basic items such as coverse or Nike air force 1 or etc. Even though she wears basic shoes, she does look different and cool. She's got a kind of talent. Creative.
Also The Sartorialist who took a picture of her is great. Thanks for the nice photo.

 

Blogger  said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Beautiful Smile...sweet style with this Orange, love the pants too.
good capture !

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Amazing colors!!! And such a smile.

 

Blogger DQM said ... (11:32 AM) : 

The arm warmer/fingerless gloves are a little strange BUT smiling and happy wins the day. I also think she's missing a sock but again joy trumps morning organization.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

THANKS for this fun "un-fashiony" shot. I have been missing street pix of people NOT in the industry.

 

Blogger Hanna Persson said ... (11:44 AM) : 

cute :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 PM) : 

There's way too much going on here. She needs to edit this look by about 4 or 5 pieces.

 

Blogger Mr Brown said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Whada smile!

This is great on every level.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 PM) : 

I wonder how she dresses when it's actually cold out???

 

Anonymous Monalisa said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Over the top - but when you're young, thin and cute, you can pull it off.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:54 PM) : 

What a beautiful scarf. A plash of sunshine!

 

Blogger Jess said ... (1:07 PM) : 

adorable. but subtract the brown arm warmers and brown converse and add some navy sandals and it would be perfect.

xoxo,
sp

 

Blogger Ash said ... (1:08 PM) : 

I just like the sweater (especially the sleeve) and the pants.
the rest is quite mediocre.

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (1:35 PM) : 

there is a lot going on with her outfit, but it's fun, fresh and cute. would be best suited for cooler weather, i'd think. maybe it was a bit chilly when she ventured outside.
anyway, it's a quirky look that seems to suit her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

I'm so surprised to see all the hate on this outfit. It makes me wonder if perhaps many have missed the point.

To me this is the epitome of street style: regular people displaying individual flair in unexpected ways. Not "off-duty" model after model wearing expensive designer labels while attempting to out-do each other in their use of black and minimalism. Those individuals simply display good taste.

While this woman displays creativity and enviable ease without sacrificing good taste (no "whore wear", no "look I'm wearing the outfit from the catalog", no directly lifted and poorly recycled 80s trends).

The use of color here is great.
Converse are classic. (Not to mention very practical in a city that requires as much walking as NYC.)
You can tell it's windy by the movement of the scarf, indicating the weather is cool enough to get away with a scarf.
The number of bags makes perfect sense since living in NYC means you have to carry everything, everywhere, all day. So why not 3 small bags instead of one huge ho-hum messenger bag like most of the population.
The scarf and arm warmers give the impression of layering without the weight and warmth of actual layering.

In short, it's a perfect mix street urchin and carefree boho, without looking age-inappropriate. The best part: you get the sense that her outward style is a reflection of her inner spirit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Her smile is her best accessory! And her confidence in approach to fashion is spiriting.

 

Blogger Crunchy Chicken said ... (2:14 PM) : 

Someone's got an accessories fetish! Ditch the arm warmers and the hat and I'll be happy. The hat covers way too much of her face.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM) : 

OK, I really don't understand what's good/interesting/inspiring about this.

 

Blogger Nicha said ... (2:21 PM) : 

The vibrant yellow and the deep navy blue sweater are perfect compliments.
http://fashionpile.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous emily said ... (2:24 PM) : 

I definitely understand the choices...it has been strangely cool these days in NY. I think she is just being practical in an unconventional way.

I understand the urge from P.P.s to take something away, but I think it's how each piece breaks up part of the outfit that brings it all together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Jaunty, fun, creative! Love it!

I am so pleased that Chuck Taylors are an enduring classic...always looking for new ways to wear them.

 

Blogger Maha M said ... (2:51 PM) : 

i actually quite like this look, i hope for her it was bearable in the heat of July.

 

Blogger Penny said ... (3:08 PM) : 

ooooo!this outfit is perfect!very relaxed and cool!and this girl has a gorgeous gorgeous smile!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:08 PM) : 

She is just so creative and unique..it's almost astounding! I love her incredibly big scarf and the fact she's wearing hi-top converse with dressy pants..I knew converse can make any look complete.
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger sdfljslkdj said ... (4:05 PM) : 

It's cool and creative, but it's not a summer favorite for me.

- Vanessa
http://asliceofretailheaven.wordpress.com

 

Blogger Esther Martínez Rey said ... (4:12 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger redrain said ... (4:32 PM) : 

brilliant!! so complicated with everything, but it looks really comfortable!! and so full of life!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 PM) : 

This is absolutely fun and more fun! It is Summer and why not spin off into something that she is obviously very comfortable and so chic in wearing!.....Fashion at it's finest..
Thank you........L

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 PM) : 

She is dressed like she lives in Vancouver. Too granola. Too hippy.

 

Blogger Sailor Jamee said ... (5:23 PM) : 

this woman is proving the layman term of brown not going with black...right.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 PM) : 

She is a bit of a train wreck...but then that is what fun is all about!! Who needs perfection?

 

Blogger urbanmosadi said ... (6:50 PM) : 

She is comfortable, a chance-taker and brave, that's sexy because it highlights her confidence. Note: a woman can still be sexy with threads on. I image she has a dope fixed bike to get around - apart from the occasional use of the Metro.

Having that, remove the hat, tie her in an upward ponytail and Voila an urbanmosadi!

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (7:14 PM) : 

I adore how she's tied the scarf..very undone but chic.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Dot said ... (8:02 PM) : 

Hi again, I thought I left a long comment but perhaps I didn't hit 'publish'.

I was quite moved by two comments: Enid (10:13), I've only been doing a streetstyle blog a few months (in London) & the most stylish 'groups', proportionally, are either brown/black, or asian/oriental. I often go up to someone stylish & white, even blond, and they turn out to be Italian. But oddly, even tho we live in a French neighbourhood, I rarely, if ever, find anyone who I feel is stylish, & turns out to be French. So much for style stereotypes! I felt for you, what you wrote.

2nd: anonymous, 1:40 pm. I felt the same thing. There are ways to say things. The lovely Stephanie C. is a good model to follow. I've often hesitated to post a shot of someone whose look I like, and chose to shoot, because I don't want them hurt by cruel comments. And obviously, my comments are far, far fewer.

If someone is asked to take that leap of faith and pose for a stranger, to be on the internet - if they're excitedly showing their family, friends - can you imagine what a blow it is to read critiques as if they were someone in the 'industry'? I'm sure this girl didn't wake up that morning and consult her stylist because she was going to be on the Sartorialist's blog. She's a regular girl with her own style, which is the whole point! I assume that's what you (the S) were going for: a real person.

But I did think she was dressed a bit warm for summer : ) Perhaps she was just prepared for a cold snap, or works in a super-air conditioned office and was just running out for a bite of lunch.

 

Blogger Candice said ... (10:06 PM) : 

The look is adorable and so is she! I really like it!

 

Anonymous Annie said ... (11:59 PM) : 

It makes me feel overheated just looking at her.

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (12:01 AM) : 

I like this look. She's looks happy. How many people can say that?

As a knitter I will tell you arm-warmer disagrees that you have no idea what you are talking about. On the woolie or bamboo or silk blend street the arm/wrist warmers are happening. Guess what I don't leave home without - something to keep me warm in the meat-locker cold building of Central Texas. No one had A/C in New York?

I saw some arm warmers someone brought back from Europe last fall. Much more delicate than the work my friends and I do, but they were machine produced. Very pretty though. And layers are so mysterious.

 

Blogger Cassie Jo - Tofuscloset said ... (12:22 AM) : 

what an adorable smile!!

 

Blogger Zander said ... (1:47 AM) : 

I like it. It works on her. This is kind of the point, isn't it? It is something outlandish and haphazard, and on her it looks cute. Although it isn't put together, it IS cohesive.

 

Blogger Celia said ... (2:45 AM) : 

Color combination is inspiring, and it's the attitude that makes this ensemble!

My neighbourhood is chock full of girls dressed in this style, but few of them ever look as good as this!

 

Anonymous charlie p said ... (8:03 AM) : 

It's cool because there is a lot going on, and it's different. And the colours ARE great.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (8:46 AM) : 

It can be quite cool in the mornings.

 

Anonymous Stephanie Lindquist said ... (8:50 AM) : 

I love this outfit! I recently found similar "arm warmers" on ESTY and just thought, I HAVE to have those! Very cute and fun! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30606

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:26 AM) : 

I wish I had her scarf :(

 

Anonymous liacovetti said ... (4:01 PM) : 

im not a fan of the outfit but i love the way the bag looks in the light along with the mustard scarf

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 PM) : 

She is the cutest cross between and urban warrior and one of the orphans from Annie. I think it is cute and carefree.

 

Anonymous thibaut fabrics said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Love the outfit and she looks very pretty in it. Very trendy...

 

Anonymous Qn said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I think removal of the arm warmers (not because i hate them, I LOVE them) would have been enough to get everyone to not feel overwhelmed...(try covering them with your fingers and see the outfit like that)...anyways, she's simply adorable.

 

Blogger Miiicha said ... (7:14 PM) : 

Aw fanny pack!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 AM) : 

i love this one, it's cool...

 

Anonymous dora said ... (2:46 AM) : 

it's the hat. i'd vote for a ponytail, too.

 

Blogger ROXY MARJ said ... (10:54 AM) : 

soooo cute! Makes me want fall to come!! :)

 

Blogger Fashion Behind The Scenes said ... (5:49 PM) : 

like the scarf but the rest of the oufit seems a bit standard backpaker in thailand-ish.
www.fashionbehindthescenes.com

 

Anonymous Bombshell Kitten said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Beautiful colors and smile!

 

Blogger Jazzbuff630 said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Love the newsboy cap and the impish smile. I would ask her if she wanted to have lunch even before I asked her her name.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Seattle?

 

Anonymous onlygowns said ... (9:03 AM) : 

It shows the great sense of combination.All matches each other and looking cool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Cutie! get rid of the hat and I think people on this blog would have been a lot nicer. I personally think she's adorable AND fashionable! rock those chucks.

 

Blogger Hayley said ... (7:31 PM) : 

love the scarf!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Adorable!

Is that Bibi Farber? Reminds me of her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Woooaahhh is she from Wellington, New Zealand? This outfit would not be out of place there.

 

Blogger That way... said ... (5:16 AM) : 

a bit messy...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:12 AM) : 

This girl is cute as a button and looks so darn happy!

I always travel like this with spare layers of scarfs, gloves, hats, arm-warmers, jackets, tights... that way you can stay out as long as your whim desires (...I feel the cold!)!

 

Blogger Super Milk-Chan said ... (12:18 PM) : 

I like this because she looks like a little kid playing Amelia Earhart in her treehouse or something. It's really whimsical and fun, and I think that's what fashion should be. Fun. She clearly enjoyed getting dressed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Pretty pretty pretty

 

Blogger Shadan said ... (9:38 AM) : 

i want that scarf so badly!

 

Blogger not.quite.ana said ... (5:11 AM) : 

How cute! Although I do agree with other comments that something needs to be done with her pants ><

http://ailovefashion.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Jogi A Jordan said ... (3:08 PM) : 

CUTE .... :)

 

Anonymous Leather Blazers said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Nice one...
it is really very good to look at..
I just love to see fashion clothes and Leather Jackets .....
Awesome..
Thanks and Regards..
Harry Thomos

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM) : 

ridiculously cute. nice touch with the pinstripe pants... and that the first fanny-pack wearer i have ever seen who knows how to rock it.

 

Anonymous Engagement Rings said ... (1:19 PM) : 

looking very cute....
Nice pic.

 

Anonymous Loose Diamonds said ... (1:10 AM) : 

I like the colors combustion , specially the blue and yellow and I really like her looks :)

 

Anonymous Herbal Diet ! Herbal Products said ... (4:40 AM) : 

Nice Picture and Colors combustion is really cooool…………………… Thanks for sharing.

 

Anonymous Leather Jacket said ... (11:44 AM) : 

She is comfortable, a chance-taker and brave, that's sexy because it highlights her confidence. Note: a woman can still be sexy with threads on. I image she has a dope fixed bike to get around - apart from the occasional use of the Metro.
She is really cute.

 

Anonymous generic viagra online said ... (1:03 AM) : 

WoW Great She is looking very nice. I like its way of wearing clothes.
I like this combination of dresses. really looking very cute.


specially I like her cap. very attractive.




.......Alex

 

Anonymous kamagra said ... (1:59 AM) : 

She is looking very pretty

 

Anonymous lifecell anti-aging cream said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Wow! She is looking Awesome !

 

Anonymous Diamond Wedding Bands said ... (2:03 AM) : 

She looks Coooooolllllllllll.......

 

Anonymous Generic Cialis said ... (4:30 AM) : 

Hey, Really great work,
I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,
Thanks

 

Anonymous Generic Cialis said ... (4:32 AM) : 

Hey, Really great work,
I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,
Thanks

 

Anonymous Bankruptcy Tulsa said ... (9:44 AM) : 

Well, The number of bags makes perfect sense since living in NYC means you have to carry everything, everywhere, all day. So why not 3 small bags instead of one huge ho-hum messenger bag like most of the population, thanx.

 

Anonymous Generic Viagra without Prescription said ... (8:18 AM) : 

hey nice post

 

Anonymous Health Articles said ... (2:29 AM) : 

wow! really she is looking so sweet in this outfit.... Thanks for the share....

 

Anonymous change your life said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Well, The number of bags makes perfect sense since living in NYC means you have to carry everything, everywhere, all day. So why not 3 small bags instead of one huge ho-hum messenger bag like most of the population, thanx.

change your life

 

Anonymous auto quotes said ... (7:21 AM) : 

Everything is quite funky and well matched apart from the hat. Either lose the hat or do not allow it cover your face. Any clothes should go with a bright smiling face to make an impact.

 

Anonymous www.wartrol.com said ... (4:34 AM) : 

well i think that adorable. but subtract the brown arm warmers and brown converse and add some navy sandals and it would be perfect. thanks

 

Anonymous Best Shed Plans said ... (4:31 PM) : 

Very good style she is having nice eyes and her way of seeing is excellent..

Best Shed Plans

 

Anonymous generic viagra online said ... (2:11 AM) : 

I love her outfits..this scarf looks fabulous..Thanks for sharing this post with us!!

 

Anonymous prom dress said ... (2:18 AM) : 

Thanks for this post. The images are well photographed. Seeing what you wear makes me jealous.

 

Anonymous miami foreclosure lawyer said ... (2:52 AM) : 

I understand the urge from P.P.s to take something away, but I think it's how each piece breaks up part of the outfit that brings it all together......

 

Anonymous Dog Life Jacket said ... (5:15 AM) : 

Fantabulous, out of this world…great man, you have proved the world that innovation is not lost from the universe.

 

Blogger rose said ... (12:48 PM) : 

I'ts a Great post...I really admire this,I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice write up. Anyways,
SARONG

 

Blogger rose said ... (1:09 PM) : 

I like this because she looks like a little kid playing Amelia Earhart in her tree house or something. It's really whimsical and fun, and I think that's what fashion should be. Fun. She clearly enjoyed getting dressed.
Austin Real Estate

 

Blogger man said ... (10:01 AM) : 

I understand the urge from P.P.s to take something away, but I think it's how each piece breaks up part of the outfit that brings it all together.
Austin Custom Home Builder

 

Anonymous Self assessment tax return said ... (2:07 PM) : 

If only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up! Cheers.

 

Anonymous Carl said ... (11:27 PM) : 

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

 

Anonymous Bonbons said ... (5:52 AM) : 

You guys had real fun! Cheers from France

 

Anonymous Diego said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Really nice blog...
Congrats!

 

Anonymous deadbeat revolution said ... (3:04 PM) : 

The number of bags makes perfect sense since living in NYC means you have to carry everything, everywhere, all day. So why not 3 small bags instead of one huge ho-hum messenger bag like most of the population, thanx.

 

Anonymous scantool said ... (10:52 AM) : 

very nice photo and beautiful smile.

http://www.autohex.com/

 

Anonymous identity theft protection said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Very grate I love her outfits..this scarf looks fabulous..Thanks for sharing this post.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting