This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Belted Jacket, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, July 10, 2009

On the Street......Belted Jacket, Paris

Comments on "On the Street......Belted Jacket, Paris"

 

Anonymous Elaine said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Great photo with the cars and traffic cone and trees in the background. Quite masculine garb. Dislike the cigarette. Saving grace is the collar, cuffs, and bracelet.

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (10:13 AM) : 

LOVE the jacket, it is made with some of that good linen that shakes a little (like jell-o) when you move! I like the outfit in general- I would have paired it with more structured shoes, but thats just me... Jorge from WPB

 

Blogger stylethread said ... (10:17 AM) : 

very androgenous. I would add more feminine shoes to offset the look a little.

~stylethread.com

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I like how the shirt comes out from underneath, without that it would be too bland I think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Very wearable, nice silhuette of pants and a good example of summery black, thanks to material (linen) and light blue blouse underneath. Every day stylish.

 

Blogger Yours Truly said ... (12:24 PM) : 

girl or guy?

either way great outfit the offset of the color of the bag and the color of the jacket is great gret

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

I thought that was Wes Anderson for a sec

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

reminds me of wes anderson...lovely...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 PM) : 

looks like wes anderson

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Wow. He managed to pull off a NERDY chic kind of look! I love his jacket and the messenger bag!
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger ingefaer said ... (3:33 PM) : 

I don't get the whole anti cigarette thing; I don't smoke but in my oppinion it is a personal matter if someone wants to or not - and has nothing to do with the fashion.
I love the jacket by the way.

 

Blogger noelakadjtambour said ... (3:45 PM) : 

an update of a khaki ysl look
very appealing

 

Anonymous olafgermany said ... (4:34 PM) : 

I love the look very much, some kind of intelectual YSL sartre style...where is simone ?

 

Blogger RubyRai said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Definitely thought it was Wes Anderson at first. But now I'm guessing it could be Hans from French Vogue? Regardless, love his style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM) : 

Black linen is great in the summer and this is a fantastic safari outfit for a man. This man (I think) has such a lithe figure and long hair that makes him look so androgynous, but not repulsive (still collectively a great look). Especially with the faded-frame retro sunglasses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

Acne !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM) : 

HANNES HETTA!!!!!!!!!!! i love how his style evolves so much.

 

Anonymous Sophie, the Barton Girl said ... (2:27 AM) : 

Wes Anderson? Sofia Coppola? Neither? Or both? Love this "who-and-what-are-we-looking-at" game brought about by androgyny!

 

Anonymous Merike said ... (8:24 AM) : 

I would have guessed Wes Anderson also. His style is magnificent. So the same goes for this young man too.
The outfit has a sense of detachment to it - it seems to come from a different (gone) era.
I love it when clothes can make such a positive shift in the way I feel about a person. It makes the person instantly more interesting without even talking to him/her.
I wish I was brave enough to develop this unique style rather than copy the current trends and change with every season.

 

Anonymous Harry Marmot said ... (2:58 PM) : 

Somewhere a Canadian Army Cadet is going without his jacket! Still has his polished boots, though, by the look of it.

 

Anonymous thibaut fabrics said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Interesting outfit can't say I am crazy about it but I can see someone wearing this to work. It looks fine for that...

 

Blogger LuxuryObsessed.com said ... (10:29 AM) : 

I love this jacket and I believe it is Dries Van Noten for S/S '09. Fabulous photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 PM) : 

Hannes always looks fantastic. His style goes beyond clothing

 

Anonymous Bombshell Kitten said ... (2:18 AM) : 

Very nice candid shot, love the jacket.

 

Blogger V said ... (5:33 AM) : 

oh so Yves at the opening of his Rive Gauche store!!

 

Blogger Sarah: said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Haha - I thought it was either Wes Anderson or Sofia Coppola when I first saw it as well. I never realized they looked so similar...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 AM) : 

He looks a little creepy, but nice pants.

 

Anonymous Le 21ème said ... (3:10 AM) : 

Great hair! Is that jacket S/S 07 Dior Homme?

- 21arrondissement.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

LOVE the glasses - can anyone i.d.?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 AM) : 

Sofia Coppola??

 

Blogger News Holland said ... (10:57 PM) : 

it IT wes anderson!

 

Blogger maxwell said ... (7:01 PM) : 

the jacket is spring/summer 2008 dior homme, right?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting