This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Book Has Arrived!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Book Has Arrived!


Well what can I say - the book is starting to roll off the presses.

Penguin just sent me one of the first printed copies.

It is so crazy to actually be holding the book I have been working on since January.

I know I took all of the pictures, I remember taking each one, but I still can't believe I took all of the photographs.

Tracy is holding the paperback version, and soon I will have a copy of the limited-edition hardcover with slipcase to show you.

This has been a labor of love. Taking the pictures, editing the pictures, arranging the pictures, doing most of the writing while I was still in Phoenix after my Dad died. It's hard to put into words how one feels looking at their own work presented like this - so I won't even try.

I hope you enjoy the book and I will keep you posted about the book signing tour, the SartoriaLUST pop-up shops, and any other events surrounding the launch of the book.

Below are links to some sites where you can pre-order the book. It comes out August 12th in the US, and worldwide by early September.

Amazon (US)
Amazon (UK)
Amazon (FR)
Barnes and Noble

Comments on "The Book Has Arrived!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 AM) : 

A must-have for any fashionista/photog's collection.

 

Blogger the sophisticat said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Congratulations!

It's on my birthday list (to receive, and to give!).

http://thesophisticat.blogspot.com

 

Blogger FrancescaG said ... (8:23 AM) : 

i want it, absolutely! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 AM) : 

Congratulations, I'm looking forward to the book!

 

Anonymous StreetstyleNews said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Congratulations on your book! Awaiting to get it...

Follow StreetstyleNews on Twitter and never again miss any update of the world's finest streetstyle blogs!

 

Blogger raquelle said ... (8:30 AM) : 

YAY!!!! I can't wait to buy it!

 

Blogger raguandroses said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Complimenti!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 AM) : 

It looks beautiful! I can't wait to buy one for me and one for my best friend. Congrats!

 

Blogger Kesi said ... (8:33 AM) : 

I cant wait to pick it up.

 

Blogger raquelle said ... (8:33 AM) : 

And the hardcover looks amazing on Amazon! COngratulations!

 

Blogger Feel Fashion Magazine said ... (8:34 AM) : 

that's really good news!! Canp't wait to have it on my coffee table :)

http://feelfashionmagazine.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Dellasposia said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Hurrah, congratulations!

 

Blogger ekilore said ... (8:38 AM) : 

Congratulations!!!

 

Blogger Mademoiselle C. said ... (8:39 AM) : 

Congratulations!

I want it! ;)

 

Blogger Aline Dahl said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Congratulations! :) will definitely pre-order it. love your work!

 

Blogger tori courtice said ... (8:40 AM) : 

note to self: buy this book is september!
congratulations!

 

Blogger Lucy said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Congratulations! This is the perfect recognition for you excellent work.
I'm sure it's gonna be an unprecendented success.
Lucy =)

 

Blogger Gülben said ... (8:42 AM) : 

congrats! very much deserved :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Good on you, Scott. Hope your book is an enormous success. You deserve it.

 

Blogger Saretta said ... (8:44 AM) : 

It's Great !!!!!!

a big hug!!

 

Blogger MarionRocks said ... (8:47 AM) : 

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll buy it as soon as it is released !!!!
Congrats !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Can't wait to pick it up!!

 

Blogger Jill GG said ... (8:49 AM) : 

congrats to you... can't wait to check it out!

 

Anonymous Zeh said ... (8:50 AM) : 

I live in Brazil and want know when the book lands here!!!!

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Congratulations!
Can't wait to get a copy. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Congratulations!!! it's going to be a great success!

KR
Marta

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Congratulations! You have deserved it! I am looking forward to it since the moment you have told us you were making a book.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Congratulations!
very exciting.

I'm so curious - how did you choose the image for the cover? Is it a special favourite, and if so, why?

Thank you and can't wait to see the book - so much inspiration in one place :)

 

Anonymous Cassiopeia said ... (8:58 AM) : 

I want that book!

 

Anonymous B! said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Amazing, man. True passion. Will be in line for mine! Continue!

 

Blogger ingefaer said ... (9:01 AM) : 

Congratulations Sart - looking forward to the book

 

Blogger ... said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Congratulations !

Fred

Easy Fashion Paris

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Good work mate.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Wow, that is so fantastic.

Congratulations. You've done something wonderful. You've taken your passion and made it profitable.

May we all be so lucky.

Well done!

Passport Foodie

 

Blogger RitaNeves said ... (9:09 AM) : 

:D

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Congratulations, and best wishes for lots of sold books!!!

 

Blogger Rachel @ The Haute Notes said ... (9:17 AM) : 

So exciting! I can't wait to get a copy!


Congrats!

 

Anonymous Philippine said ... (9:17 AM) : 

congrats! :D

 

Blogger perezvila™ said ... (9:19 AM) : 

i completly think this is the place to be seen!
best best best!!
and congratulations.

 

Blogger Miiicha said ... (9:19 AM) : 

WOHO, Congratulations!

 

Blogger Yao said ... (9:20 AM) : 

That's just wonderful!

 

Anonymous Claire said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Fantastic!!! It would be on my Xmas list to Santa if I could wait that long. Congratulations Scott.

 

Blogger Barbro Andersen said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Congratulations! Can't wait to have it! :D

 

Anonymous lintmag said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Saw the hardcover last week on Amazon - it looks great! Can't wait to look through it. How exciting to see it all together. I hope there's a special "old gentleman" section!

 

Blogger ELOO said ... (9:32 AM) : 

I can't wait to have it!

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Great news Scott! Well done!

 

Blogger Crimsonite said ... (9:36 AM) : 

The woman on the front cover looks amazing; elegant yet casual. Congratulations on the book, It wasn't a question of whether your photographs were book whether, but more a question of time. Bravo!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Congratulations. Looking forward to owning a copy!

 

Anonymous Raya said ... (9:46 AM) : 

I will definitely get this, hopefully I can maneuver getting it as a Christmas present. I can't wait!

 

Blogger Julia said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Congrats Scott. I look forward to seeing your top choices.

 

Blogger Sasha Miko said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Congratulations, Scott! I will definitely be purchasing a hardcover to read and show off to everyone I know. Once again, congratulations, you must be so happy and excited!

Warmly,

Sasha

 

Anonymous Dora said ... (9:48 AM) : 

i'm so happy for you! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Just pre-ordered mine!

 

Blogger stephced said ... (9:55 AM) : 

SCOTTTTT !!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! :D

 

Blogger Boothe said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Definitely a first day purchase.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Not selling in Australia? :(

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Smiles....

 

Blogger Ela said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Oh how fabulous! Congratulations! Your photos are so captivating. I can't wait to get it :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Oh what an amazing feat! Congratulations.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

see you on weds. at holts :D
i hope you shoot me :D

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (10:12 AM) : 

So excited to buy this!! Congratulations what a fabulous accomplishment :)

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Montreal Street Views said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Congratulations Scott!
Job well done!

 

Anonymous Isabelle said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to reading it, if it's anything like your blog I'll love it

 

Anonymous Isabelle said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to reading it, if it's anything like your blog I'll love it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Will the "Bespoke Edition" come pre-signed?

 

Anonymous Antonio Barros said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Congratulations!!!

 

Blogger sick muse said ... (10:28 AM) : 

you know.. you should put on a contest on the blog and the winner gets book... i don't have idea when it will arrive to mexico... maybe it will take a long time.. anyway, congrats

 

Blogger american dream said ... (10:28 AM) : 

this is so great!
congrats!

 

Anonymous yasmin said ... (10:29 AM) : 

congrats! it's great that you're really appreciating this--enjoy it fully! looking forward to seeing it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 AM) : 

Congratulations!
This is well-deserved and I literally, cannot wait to purchase your work..you have been an enormous inspiration to me....everyday! Thamks......L

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

Definitely pre-ordering!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:34 AM) : 

congratulations! can't wait to pick up my copy!

 

Blogger James Jean said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Congrats sir! It goes without saying that you deserve it. Now we need to know when you're going to do some in store appearances.

 

Blogger dawn said ... (10:36 AM) : 

so happy for you!

 

Blogger Tiphaine said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Congrats !!! I need to get it !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

i can't wait!!...i hope you are coming to hk for the book signing!

 

Blogger InStudio Blog said ... (10:43 AM) : 

Congratulations! I will buy your book. I hope you make it back to D.C. so you can sign it.

 

Anonymous Candice said ... (10:52 AM) : 

Wow!! Congratulations! I look forward to picking this book up soon. Lots of Luck, Candice

 

Blogger Augusta said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Never thought to your italian readers???!?!! Well, we'll buy it in Englishm of course, but... next time...

 

Blogger James Jean said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Who is that holding the book btw?

 

Anonymous Tom Morton said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Great news. Are you doing signed first editions?

 

Blogger Style Geek said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Hard work pays off in the end when you see it like that. :)

http://style-geek.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous gracefullygregarious said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Congratulations, Scott! Wishing you much success with this new endeavour! We will relish it!

 

Blogger | photovoragine | said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Ohh, ¡¡congratulations!!.

I really enjoy your pictures and I know about your blog since 3 or 4 months ago(is addictive), is one of my favourite pages and always show it to my friends.

Greetings of Southamérica.

 

Anonymous Manuel said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Congratulations!
I hope it in christmas in Spain.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Thomas E.K. said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Pre-ordered! Congrats, man, this is huge!

 

Blogger norawoah said ... (11:42 AM) : 

TRACY!

 

Blogger Ondo Lady said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Congratulations, I look forward to getting my mitts on this gorge book.

 

Anonymous stacy di said ... (11:46 AM) : 

fantastic. can't wait to see it...congratulations!

 

Blogger Johanna said ... (12:05 PM) : 

So very proud of you, Scott.

 

Anonymous toria_sf said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Scott, you don't know me but I've been a Sartorialista for years. So long that I actually feel like a friend has just told me his book has been published. I am excited for you and proud OF you - the way I would be for any "friend". Continued success! -- ToriaSF

 

Blogger Phoebe Rose said ... (12:15 PM) : 

So exciting...congrats! This is going on my wishlist :)

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Congrats! Oh, or shall I say, eh?! Canada has an Amazon website too. And it's carrying your book ;)

 

Blogger robyn said ... (12:21 PM) : 

Congratulations! So great that all your hard work has paid up. I'll be sure to buy it once it comes out!

 

Blogger ana said ... (12:31 PM) : 

Congratulations!!! I want one!!!!

 

Blogger RetroVintageModStyle said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Congratulations! Looking forward to buying it...it will definetly be a best seller and one of THE books from this Decade!

 

Anonymous Nathalie said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Congrats!
I can't wait to get my copy.
xo

http://nathalielovestheunknown.blogspot.com

 

Blogger DENNI said ... (12:50 PM) : 

great. I d have it . pure style. live
kiss



Chicmuse
http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Leciawp said ... (12:51 PM) : 

Fantastic! Off to preorder...

 

Anonymous Isaac said ... (12:53 PM) : 

Cheers man. You are a good photographer.

 

Blogger Sara said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Love the Blog! One quick question: where you related to Julius Schulman, the architecture photographer? Does it run in the family?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:16 PM) : 

gosh i totally want that!! tried pre-ordering the book through amazon but the shipping cost to my country is way to expensive, i can't afford it. makes me so sad. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

I'll definitly buy one copy!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Scott, you dont know how excited I am that you have released a book. All my favourite images can sit on my shelf instead of just in an inspiration folder on my desktop!

You are truly inspiring and have made look a clothes in a completely different way. I love your blog!

Please keep us posted if you do a book signing in London!

 

Blogger Bing said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Congratulations! The photo is delightful too --- love the glowing reds of the flip-flops and the sliver showing in the book's front lining and the reflected glow on her hand holding the binding and of course the hat on the cover of the book. All contrasted with the bright blue stripes-- nice. Wonderful photos. Thank you! Can't wait for September...

 

Blogger crowsfeet said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Bravo!

I do have one question; one I feel that is best answered by the author...

I often look at your blog early in the morning, wearing my pyjamas, cup of tea at hand. (alas, coffee and I have just gone through a very messy breakup) I suppose I could first look at your book with these same accompaniments, but it seems like such a special occasion... so my question is:

evening gown, diamonds and champagne?

my most favorite men's black wool trousers, a white shirt starched to audible crispness, black wing tips and the most traditional martini?

jeans, white t-shirt, shitkickers and a margarita?

black knee length sheath, pearls, pumps and a big glass of cabernet?

this stuff matters -
please advise...

and thank you for all your photos, inspiration and creativity. I am very excited to see your book, but even more excited for you that you have made a book. the world through your lens is a beautiful place.

cheers,
Celeste

 

Anonymous claire said ... (1:38 PM) : 

I already have it on order!!!!!! very exciting!!

 

Blogger The Khaki Crusader said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Fantastic.

 

Blogger denny wong said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Oooh...how do i buy that book in Hong Kong? I really want it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

congrats and well done! I've followed your blog in the past year. your work and passion is quite inspiring. my friend's standard of fashion is 'what would the sartoralist think if he passed me walking down the street.'

 

Blogger STEPHEN TAMIESIE said ... (2:06 PM) : 

Congrats! Can't wait to get a copy.

 

Blogger LPC said ... (2:07 PM) : 

CONGRATULATIONS! And yes, I'm yelling:).

 

Anonymous Romain said ... (2:11 PM) : 

Nice work !

I'm very glad for you.

I will purchase it.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Hello, congratulations on the publishing. One quick question: what's the size of the hardcover limited edition one? The different sellers seem to indicate both as having the same dimensions which seems odd.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

 

Blogger Kimolisa said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Congratulations, you deserve it! You do beautiful work and I'm sure your online followers will be the first to scoop them up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Ordered it!

 

Blogger Ángela said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Congratulations!!.I want one. Is possible buy it in Spain?, where?.Thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Congratulations, Sart! You deserve it! You've been inspiring us all daily! I want a copy too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:49 PM) : 

felicitaciones!!

 

Blogger thwany said ... (2:54 PM) : 

i love the cover

 

Anonymous tita said ... (3:06 PM) : 

I love the Sartorialist!!
Congrat´s !

 

Anonymous Brandon Donnelly said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Congrats on the new book!

Hope to see you in Toronto on the tour.

Brandon

 

Blogger Eliza said ... (3:13 PM) : 

I will get one because i respect and love what you do, and most of all, it is an example the way you manage to stay true to your blog/readers.
Your hands and eyes get each and every one of us its own personal "muse". Day by day, year by year.

Congratulations !

 

Blogger angieology said ... (3:19 PM) : 

I'm so there! : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

congratulations!

Fantastic!

 

Anonymous seeker said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Congrats Scott!!!
From Argentina i´m looking forward to buy your book!

Seeker

 

Blogger Natalia | Look-A-Porter said ... (3:31 PM) : 

That's wonderful!!! I am going to get a copy as soon as I can. So exciting....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOW! Finally!!!!
Scott!!!! So happy for You!!!!
Waiting for it in Moscow:-))))
NT

 

Blogger Nick Leonard said ... (3:37 PM) : 

I will definitely have to save up some $ and pick up a copy! You're so inspiring to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

Unbelievable! Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Wowwwwwwwww!
CONGRATS !!! I must find it.
Kisses xxx
Monica

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (4:02 PM) : 

congrats. you've worked really hard. I will definitely be purchasing it.

 

Blogger Eric Brewer said ... (4:12 PM) : 

Congrats Scott!!

I can't wait to get my hands on one!

 

Anonymous helene said ... (4:18 PM) : 

fantastic...definitely looking forward...

 

Blogger RidingOnDMetro said ... (4:39 PM) : 

i already pre-ordered the limited edition book. hopefully you will come to l.a. so you can sign it.

 

Blogger michael ching said ... (4:44 PM) : 

is it available in Canada?

 

Blogger Lance Miller said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Congratz Scott! I'm getting it, and a few copies for friends!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Well done Scott... I, and no doubt all your fans will be buying copies.

 

Blogger Cypriotchick said ... (6:02 PM) : 

Congratulations! do u by any chance know if it will be available in australia?

Cypriotchick
cypriotchick.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 PM) : 

Congratulations!!! I love your website, great stuff.

 

Blogger thesil said ... (6:31 PM) : 

I´ve already ordered my book on Amazon! Of course, I think it is a must-have if you love the world of photography and fashion.

Congratulations!

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (6:35 PM) : 

Wow, congratulations! I think that photo is a great choice for the cover, as well. You are so gifted!

 

Anonymous tomorrows inspiration said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Can we get it in Australia? I can't wait to see it!

 

Anonymous Dunja Cvjeticanin said ... (7:46 PM) : 

FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS! I've been quietly loving your photography for months now, and I'm so happy for you and excited for myself at being able to buy this soon! I just hope that it gets to Australia sooner rather than later... :)

 

Blogger Melissa said ... (7:57 PM) : 

congrats!!!!!

i will pick it up soon!

 

Blogger LuxuryObsessed.com said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Congratulations. You are an inspiration.

 

Anonymous Victoria Karkoulas said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Congratulations
Cant what to get my hands on it!
xo

 

Blogger Madeleine said ... (8:05 PM) : 

oh my gosh i want one!

 

Blogger ateev anand said ... (8:06 PM) : 

congratulations Sart! cant wait to get my hands on one of 'em soon... will bequeath it to posterity!
thanks :)

 

Anonymous Cassie said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Congrats! Are you still coming to promote in in Melbourne? please come to Aussie land!

 

Blogger SOMETHING PICASSO said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Congrats, its currently saved in my e-cart.

 

Blogger Barbora said ... (8:31 PM) : 

That is amazing Scott!Looking forward to it!!!I really hope you'll make a stop in Toronto during your book signing tour.

 

Anonymous nasne said ... (9:06 PM) : 

Dear Sart. A very big congrats to you! I am proud to say that i am one of the people who followed you from the very beginning and your work has been the biggest inspiration& joy for me. I saved just about every picture of yours to my pc, but having actual book in my hand was a dream! I immediately ordered the soft cover and can't wait it to arrive. I have a hope that someday i'll meet you in person and tell how a big fan i am.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 PM) : 

Gosh...just when I was trying to sort out how to save every photo you've ever posted!

And the photo on the cover is easily my all time favorite...it embodies why I so very much appreciate what you do. Great personal style will never be "out"...and knowing oneself and what works will always transcend.

And now it's all in hard copy! How lucky for us!

 

Blogger ANIK said ... (9:33 PM) : 

Congratulations! I will definitly buy it when it comes out in Canada! Love your work. You have an amazing eye for fashion!!

www.montreal-instyle.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Fashademic said ... (9:35 PM) : 

Congratulations Sart! Can't wait to get my hot little hands on a hardcover copy!
ps. enjoy Toronto next week! sorry in advance about the garbage strike! Hope you see some treasures on our streets...

 

Blogger seawallrunner said ... (9:41 PM) : 

congratulations, this is a beautiful achievement Scott.

 

Blogger Moomby said ... (9:44 PM) : 

congratulations!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:51 PM) : 

so lovely, congratulations! i can't wait to get a copy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM) : 

OMG sart please please please come to Canada on your book tour!!! PLEASE!

Congratulations on the book. I am so looking forward to it.

 

Blogger Cobalt Violet said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Hurray!!! I am so excited! Congratulations! Guess I know what is on everyone's Christmas List this year!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 PM) : 

grats, Scott.
I'll look out for it.
cheers,
mel
www.flickr.com/nomsg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

Please remember to order through your local bookstore!!!!
It might not be around next time you need it...

 

Blogger Ricardo Navarrete (druglord) said ... (11:49 PM) : 

wow, i want it!!!! of course...

 

Blogger Audrwey said ... (12:15 AM) : 

Wow!!!! Fantastique!!!

Can't wait !!!

Audrwey
www.jeans-et-stilettos.com

 

Blogger Chris Johnson said ... (12:17 AM) : 

CONGRATS!!!

 

Blogger Despazitos said ... (1:51 AM) : 

I have already pre-ordered mine! I really admire what you do... I am so happy you are doing this. It's going to be a great selection of pictures, I can tell already because the one of the cover is one of my favourites. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Hope you come soon to Barcelona, Spain.

 

Anonymous Colter said ... (1:54 AM) : 

definitely been waiting w/ baited breath since you first made the announcement...i wish you all the best with this book release.

 

Blogger Jadie said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Can't wait for it to reach Singapore shores!! =)

 

Anonymous Dustyflint said ... (2:04 AM) : 

Congratulations! How wonderful. I check your blog daily and will be thrilled to see it all in print.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 AM) : 

Congrats Scott- I have pre-ordered my copy here in lil old New Zealand via Fishpond (for any other interested Aussies or Kiwis). I can't wait for the book to be in my hot little hands.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:38 AM) : 

http://plusminusplusminus.blogspot.com/2009/07/sartorialist-book-by-scott-schuman.html

+-'s post on the sartorialist book!

 

Blogger D said ... (2:41 AM) : 

congratulations! and yay, august 12th is my birthday! just one more thing to look forward to on that day!

 

Blogger melange muse said ... (3:13 AM) : 

Fantastic! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

Congrats and good work!

 

Blogger Sool said ... (3:37 AM) : 

Congratulations!!! This is a big one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 AM) : 

I'll be the first one to buy it!

 

Anonymous *~Yvonne~* said ... (4:19 AM) : 

I'm so excited! I'm gonna get tis book!

 

Blogger Sona said ... (4:47 AM) : 

Congratulations Scott!! I'm really looking forward to it!

Sona

 

Blogger Porus said ... (4:56 AM) : 

That is awesome, I am really happy for you! I would love to get one...Congratulations!!!
P.S. I wish you could come to India sometime and take pictures here...there is so much diversity and I am sure you would find great shots!

 

Anonymous JUSTICE said ... (5:01 AM) : 

Congrats on an amazing feat! I already preordered mine on Amazon. Can't wait to get my hands on the book.
More power to you!!

 

Blogger C. St. John said ... (5:41 AM) : 

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to buy this!!! I love being able to really support my favorite artists,icons, and people I really admire! You are the first fashion blog I really started looking at daily so having your book will really be something special. :)
xo

 

Blogger Natalia | Look-A-Porter said ... (5:47 AM) : 

Pre-ordered the book last night. Wrote a post about it today. This is just so exciting.

 

Anonymous sweetie said ... (5:48 AM) : 

congratulations! =)

 

Anonymous Veva said ... (6:06 AM) : 

Really,

Congratulations, your pictures are always so inspiring,

Can't wait to have your book in my hands!

 

Anonymous Symptoms of HPV said ... (6:15 AM) : 

The cover itself is lust-worthy. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Note to self: try not to drool all over the pages.

 

Anonymous JC said ... (6:58 AM) : 

Congrats on the book Scott, can't wait to pick it up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 AM) : 

CONGRATS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 AM) : 

Congrats Scott!

Can't wait for it to launch! By the way would you have any of the links if I would like to pre-order the hardcover edition from Melbourne, Australia? Thanks so much!

Much love,

Sarah

 

Anonymous orientexpress said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Mazal-Tov on the new book! can't wait to see it :)

 

Blogger Gwen said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Congratulations on your book, what an achievement!!

 

Blogger lulutastic said ... (8:38 AM) : 

Incredible work, Scott, and much deserved. Congratulations!

 

Blogger John Rowbie said ... (8:51 AM) : 

I've just pre-ordered the book through Amazon UK (£100). Scott, when you come to the UK for the book signing, will I be able to bring the book I purchased on-line, rather than purchasing the same book again as some book signings are structured in such a way that you have to purchase the book at the signing?

 

Blogger proxikid said ... (9:03 AM) : 

I'm so excited for you.
I just pre-ordered it.

 

Blogger Shadan said ... (9:36 AM) : 

how kool!

i'll order mine soonish!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Congratulations!! I'm looking forward to it!! Hope that you will be able to make it to Germany (Hamburg**), too!! Liebe Grüße

 

Blogger Ladybird said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Congratulation! I'm looking forward to thye book of the year!

 

Blogger Naz said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Congratulations! I'm so excited for it :D

 

Anonymous CHICsetera PARIS said ... (10:53 AM) : 

OH WOW!! Excellent news!!! Will buy a copy straight away!

xoxo

www.chicsetera.com

--daily CHIC news from Paris--

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting