This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Spring Knocking, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

On the Street......Spring Knocking, Paris


Comments on "On the Street......Spring Knocking, Paris"

 

Blogger Cassiopeia said ... (8:58 AM) : 

gorgeous combinations of colour... the first girl is so so chic, and the second works all that colour with such aplomb! adore the 1st skirt and the 2nd's shoes! anyone know where they're from?

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger miss sophie said ... (9:04 AM) : 

wow - i love the first girl's shrunken trench. i love the whimsical colors in the second girl's ensemble. so inspiring!

 

Blogger gilty pleasure said ... (9:04 AM) : 

ah spring is here...

 

Anonymous jnnfr said ... (9:05 AM) : 

omg. the second one is amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 AM) : 

absolutely IN LOVE with everything hwew

 

Blogger Oh Dear Charlotte said ... (9:17 AM) : 

love peachy pink. i love how this shows any colour can be worn pretty and feminine or grungy with the right personal flair and attitude!!

 

Anonymous Jenni said ... (9:18 AM) : 

love the first outfit!

 

Blogger Lola-Elise said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Beautiful colours..

Lola.
visit me sometime
lola-elise.blogspot

 

Blogger stacy said ... (9:23 AM) : 

what a shot!

the shoes, the skirt, the chairs, the clouds!

love it.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Like flowers peeking through..wonderful!

 

Blogger ediot said ... (9:25 AM) : 

the first picture. smashing-such a fantastic skirt and an great outfit

 

Anonymous Giavanna said ... (9:26 AM) : 

FANTASTIC. Too much to say, the picture speaks for itself. A treat for the eyes.

 

Anonymous zahra.h said ... (9:27 AM) : 

hi im iranian. your blog is very good.ilove hear.tanks a lot

 

Blogger STARBOX PRODUCTION said ... (9:28 AM) : 

these heart shape shoes are so cute! Lovely outfits for both girls :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

so beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

OMG! This is so cute!

 

Blogger kayla j. said ... (9:31 AM) : 

love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Yeah for spring! I LOVE her glasses in the second shot. Please help me if you know where I can find anything similar! Thanks so much. MK

 

Blogger ChristingC said ... (9:39 AM) : 

love the top pic...a fab splash of colour in a very chic look!

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

 

Blogger James Jean said ... (9:42 AM) : 

First one...wooowwww....

second one- Interesting look, pairing the blazer with this "babydoll" everything else. Very different and I like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Im in love with the second outfit, but the shoes ruin it.

 

Blogger meredith said ... (9:55 AM) : 

I just love the girl in the second photo. That mannish jacket over those pink ruffles! Like you say, Spring is peaking through!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:58 AM) : 

ah! thankfully, spring is here; and it's about time.
these two are perfect sartorial examples of why this is my favorite season.

 

Blogger Lorraine said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Love the second one. The masculine jacket and big, heavy bag save the outfit from being too cutesy. Not sure about the shoes though; I'd have gone for a brogue.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 AM) : 

I love the 2nd one, amazing!! and the shot is wonderful

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:07 AM) : 

I think the second girl is wearing full on Luella, including the shoes.

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (10:10 AM) : 

I guess Easter is upon us. The last outfit is cute.. reminds me of an Easter egg!

 

Anonymous camilla said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Interesting to see the two, inverted approaches to early spring--bare legs with heavy black shoes, or opaque black legs with girly pink shoes. Of the two I prefer the former look, and will try it tomorrow in NYC!

 

Anonymous Louise said ... (10:14 AM) : 

jane looks amazing as always...but i am completely smitten by girl #2. I want that skirt! She looks awesome.

 

Blogger The Voguette said ... (10:21 AM) : 

i love the volume in these skirts, it looks fantastic!

 

Anonymous suzanne nelson said ... (10:22 AM) : 

The girl in the lower picture looks fabulous! it looks like she woke up on a beautiful sunny day and grabbed her favourite things and put them on. For me her outfit has a very spontaneous, carefree feel and looks so pretty and joyful - what spring should be all about and those have to be the best spring shoes ever!

 

Blogger Rock'n Roll Ballerina said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Love the chic style in the first photo. And who said fashion couldn't be fun, love the second photo, those shoes are so cute. Finally spring is here:)

 

Anonymous Hannah said ... (10:27 AM) : 

I'm finally warming up to salmon. She carries it off phenomenally, and just exudes confidence and cool. A true example of someone who wears her clothes and not vice versa.

 

Blogger MeG said ... (10:43 AM) : 

i love the first it!
amaizing combination
un beso

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

wow. the second one is sooo cute !

i super like it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

The first girl achieves a nicely fashionable level of chic. The second brings to mind an elaborate--and very festive--birthday cake.

Two very different expressions of personal style, but I'd put my money on the second as having a richer life of the imagination.

 

Anonymous sonali said ... (10:51 AM) : 

I love the trench on the girl in the first picture. And those shoes with bare legs looks fabulous!!

The second picture is just adorable. Love it! Wish I could see more of her bag.

 

Blogger Kera said ... (10:52 AM) : 

hooray for spring!

 

Blogger beths said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Puts me in mind of the story (Cheever? Updike?) The Girls in their Summer Dresses--nice. I find the glasses in the 2nd photo unflattering to her face despite their modishness.

 

Blogger srta a said ... (11:12 AM) : 

love the first one... and the flower skirt!! so femenine.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:43 AM) : 

I'm glad that you put these two together; I think they say so much more together than apart.

The first one is such an inspiration to me in terms of fit of the jacket; various neutrals plus a bright color located in a beautiful skirt; and the idea that I might try bare legs with my black booties as a transitional look (something I had been intimidated to try, but I have a frame like hers so I should at least give it a go.)

The second one reminds me to be more daring, to take more risks, and to care less what others might think.

I disagree with the poster who said that the 2nd person would have a richer imagination. I wouldn't be able to wear that outfit in my daily life even if I wanted to, but I could wear the first one to work. People that work in environments where they are expected to be conservative have, in my opinion, a much more difficult job being creative and imaginative and still towing the line.

 

Blogger Kelly Walker said ... (11:45 AM) : 

The first girl has my dream style but the second is wearing too many ruffles- I am a big fan of ruffles as an accent, but not all over, she looks like a cupcake!

 

Anonymous amadna said ... (11:53 AM) : 

love the second girl's skirt

 

Anonymous y said ... (12:02 PM) : 

i lovelovelove the second outfit!!!! she is style personified.

 

Blogger kellywinonaoxford said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I love these two very very much.
The second girl, I'm smitten with, the first I solely admire.
Anyone know who makes the trench?
Or any of it for that matter?

 

Blogger kadler said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Finally... some color!

 

Blogger Jadore-Fashion said ... (12:15 PM) : 

the first photo is so fabulous, love the glasses in the second photo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Both pics have an element of sweet and tough that I like. I especially like the stripe skirt in the top pic, just sweet enough to add some spring magic.

The girl in the bottom pic is so adorable in her transition from geeky duckling to swan. She's combined that sweet/tough element expertly here. I'd like to see her grow. Hope you cross paths with her again in the future.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:18 PM) : 

I also wanted to add: that your blog has helped me overhaul my wardrobe and has changed my attitude to many items of clothing and various combinations. So when I look at the fit of the trench in the first photo, I think to myself that I want a similar cut and double breasted buttons; and I won't buy until that comes along.

I was browsing through your archives, remembering very well the first time I had seen the older images and where I was when I did, and was amazed to realize that I have acquired so many of the looks/items that I first discovered on here. This is likely why I am so happy with my wardrobe at the moment! Thank you for that.

 

Blogger gabrielazeanadal@hotmail.com said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Both outfits are cute and interesting, each of them in its own special way. I just don’t like the black accessories. This colour disturbs the spring softness and harmony that both outfits are supposed to express. If you are going to play the sugar candy look, there’s not much place for black, and you need to go all the way, perhap light grey, beige or blue accessories would help?

 

Blogger JULES said ... (12:29 PM) : 

I love both of these! spring is def. in the air!

http://www.styleanthem.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Much more inspired by the first look. Very sophisticated!

The second look walked off Luella's runway and threw on some tights and a jacket.

 

Anonymous lintmag said ... (12:43 PM) : 

The second photo is incredible - almost like two different girls photoshopped together! The calm and cool glasses, black tights, jacket and bag break free into some crazy spring flower of pink and purple ruffled flowery love - spring emerging from winter. The lime green and brown chairs add to the garden-y feel of it all. Grand, Sart!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Both ladies are really special. But the first one....is the most charming lady to be captured in a long time.

 

Blogger E said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Please tell me these were just girls on the street and not a fashion shoot -- I'd love to think people actually wear such fun outfits as the second picture!! I often see things like this in magazines, but would love if this were acceptable to wear in "the real world." Maybe I've just been in DC too long -- too much gray, navy, and black!

 

Anonymous Leia said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Oh my goodness, what lovely outfits!

 

Anonymous sarahn said ... (1:15 PM) : 

I'm enjoying comparing these two and asking myself why I think the first photo is so chic and the second is not. It's mostly about streamlining: the trench fits her perfectly, the skirt is flared but not poufy, and the boots are sleek. The second photo is just one hot mess. Ruffles upon ruffles, and the shoes are too childish (they must be Marc Jacobs?). The bag is utilitarian doesn't complement the outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

The second one is in all Luella.

 

Anonymous Jules said ... (1:18 PM) : 

love love love both skirts :) The second photo makes me wish I was by the Tuileries Gardens!

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (1:25 PM) : 

#2 is wearing the first outfit that comes up on the Luella website— in most cases I would be opposed to stealing off the mannequin, but she really makes it her own.

 

Anonymous Elaine said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Also, in the first photo, note the angles, of her bangs,of the unbuttoned trench-jacket, of her skirt, and her right arm/hand. Very artistic. Still can't warm up to the barelegged look with short boots.

 

Blogger sdfljslkdj said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Spring is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first outfit is so chic!


http://iambeautifultoo.wordpress.com

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (1:45 PM) : 

I love the first girl, she looks so chic :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM) : 

such fresh looks...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:59 PM) : 

These looks are working for me with the exception of the tights on the second woman. I wish she had chosen a tonal color which matched the colors in her skirt and shoes. Still, I like the idea of her look, right up to the 'nerdy glasses.

 

Blogger amalie said ... (2:03 PM) : 

lovely photos. really like the first girl , love her outfit , sp simple and elegant ! love her shades and skirt x

 

Anonymous Alena said ... (2:44 PM) : 

I love the photos, aw and the outfits are so cute ^^
love the skirt in that second photo :D

 

Blogger Kate said ... (2:56 PM) : 

wow i love both of these outfits! is the second wearing luella? i recognise that skirt from somewhere...

 

Anonymous A chicette in Paris said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Top photo, so cool!

Kisses from Paris!

xoxo

www.chicsetera.com

 

Blogger Kristina said ... (3:00 PM) : 

oh my god, the second one is too much. and by too much, I mean FANTASTIC!

 

Anonymous AmandaLeigh said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Great pictures. Visually quite stunning.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 PM) : 

If my four-year-old daughter were a fashion designer, these are the kinds of looks she would create. Especially the second one, with its flounces and those shoes that look like big pink lips on her toes.
I totally approve. We would all smile much more if pink were the dominant color, rather than black.

 

Anonymous Merike said ... (3:53 PM) : 

off-topic question to who might know: is every photo shoot (or gathering of fashion people?) done in Paris in the gardens of Tuileries?

on-topic: I love spring, it makes people smile and wear brighter colours.
It looks on the up-side here in Northern Europe already, too.
Hail to pinks and purples.

 

Blogger The Clever Pup said ... (3:54 PM) : 

Who cares if it's Luella? I'd be way more impressed if she had thrifted the outfit together.

I think it's a bit over the top, as if she wanted someone to take her photo. Well she suceeded.

Also not a fan of bare legs and short dark boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

WOW! the girl in the second photo has the LUELLA shoes i have been DYING TO have! :(

 

Blogger RJ said ... (4:05 PM) : 

The second girls outfit has SO MUCH personality! I really love it. In fact, it made my day. FASHION.

 

Blogger LINDSAY said ... (4:24 PM) : 

fantastic shoes! love the color.

 

Blogger zuzamoll said ... (4:35 PM) : 

I bought the same coat today:)

 

Blogger Patrick Mercier said ... (4:59 PM) : 

The high buttons on the first coat add some character to the outfit, but there is a little something missing. Perhaps a necklace?

The colors and the patterns of the second picture are splendid and yet almost juvenile. She needs a lollipop !

 

Anonymous joiji said ... (5:07 PM) : 

i love the first outfit. it's perfect from head to toe. gorgeous.

 

Blogger Gaia said ... (5:24 PM) : 

love the second one.
xxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

Can someone PLEASE tell me where that shrunken trench is from in the first photo? I have a fantastic green dress that is just begging to be worn with something like that for spring.

 

Blogger Maria said ... (6:26 PM) : 

1st pic: absolutely beautiful. as for the black accessories (that someone disliked), i don't mind them. spring doesn't have to be colourful head-to-toe. in some places it's just not that warm yet.

2nd pic: this isn't "spring" and "colourful" to me. i find it more childish and costume-like. the blazer, brown bag and black tights would have worked better with a different outfit altogether.

 

Anonymous arsdementis said ... (6:34 PM) : 

The top photo!!

It's so rare you see a sophisticated skirt that doesn't shirk on the sexy or the swoosh!

 

Blogger Vrag said ... (7:34 PM) : 

2nd outfit looks like it's straight out of Luella! *drool*

 

Blogger THE CAT'S MIU said ... (8:04 PM) : 

The second one is absolutely GORGEOUS. wish I could pull that off!

 

Blogger Shaina said ... (8:27 PM) : 

the green chairs and the blue sky are the perfect backdrop accessories

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:33 PM) : 

I love the skirt in the second photo, red and pink stripe? Nice flare.

 

Anonymous lepetitsmudge said ... (9:01 PM) : 

i want to put on my chicest outfit and prance around the tuileries and see if i get my picture taken.

love love the jacket... it just goes to show that fit and proportion make a trench something magical and not just an old navy breakfast at tiffany's knockoff.

but please, the girl on the bottom should SMILE! she looks so unhappy, which is so odd, considering her outfit. it sounds corny, but when the contributors here smile it makes their outfits 100 times better.

 

Anonymous Vivi said ... (9:09 PM) : 

I like to imagine that the top picture is of the little girl in "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg" - all grown up (or, more likely, HER daughter).
Beautiful.

www.hivingout.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Me said ... (9:20 PM) : 

The first outfit is so chic. The beige trench coat looks sumptous with the striped skirt.

 

Blogger diamondsinchampagne said ... (9:27 PM) : 

I love everything about the first picture. She just looks so chic and not over the top. Every piece compliments the next.

LOVE the Luella in the second pic. But don't like the whole look for some reason.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 PM) : 

Outrageously refreshing! Such a lovely color scheme and the shoes are terribly fantastic. Almost costume-like, the touch of the blazer and accessories translate sophistication and genuine style. So wonderful to see such a bright and bold look.

 

Blogger Nick Leonard said ... (12:01 AM) : 

Wow, love both! Good finds.

 

Blogger xiao said ... (3:04 AM) : 

yay!!

spring!! i love the second photo alot her shoes are so kawaii!!!!

 

Blogger Victoria said ... (3:17 AM) : 

I absolutely love the color in this outfit! I completely agree with most of the comments--the outfit is so fun, colorful, and whimsical. I used to not like mixing "weird" colors, but it definitely works for her! I like blogging about fashion shows, and this is Ungaro Fall 2009 inspired. I can completely imagine this girl wearing this outfit (http://content.coutorture.com/2900973?page=0,0,10) come fall!

 

Blogger Sushi said ... (3:53 AM) : 

I love that first one! So chic x Sushi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 AM) : 

This is adorable!Love the nerd sufragette look she pulled off and the brave mix of colors. I don't know how it works but it does!My idea of the key to personal style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 AM) : 

A Cupcake on Foot.

Lavender Frosting.

Strawberry Cream.

Deliciously Yummy.

A Cupcake on Foot.

Lusciously Sweet.

Good enough to Eat!

Incognito.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 AM) : 

Each element is OK but the all outfit just doesn't work... Nice try ! (Looove the shoes <3)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM) : 

if only in oz ... love the free style in eu.

 

Blogger Connie said ... (6:24 AM) : 

Great skirt in first picture and fantastic heels in the second.

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Nina Yasemin said ... (6:50 AM) : 

Wow, I really love the first outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 AM) : 

oh wow, i loove the first one so much... feeling so inspired now!
the second annoys me. anyone who has the money can buy almost a whole look off the runway. however not anyone could manage to make such a fantastic Luella outfit NOT work. i am very disappointed; i absolutely adore the collection it is from.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

FIRST OUTFIT IS COOL!

 

Blogger HC said ... (8:44 AM) : 

The first one is a cool fashionable shot that I've come to expect from the sartorialist, but second picture is so unexpected and intriguing that I'm completely discombobulated by it.

Its pictures like these that makes you rethink fashion and personal style. Bravo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

I would have loved this outfit when I was about 8 years old.
When did women stop wanting to look grown-up, elegant, and start wanting to look like little girls from Disneyland.
Sart, please post the odd shot of models from the late '50s, early '60s next to one like this. It would be instructive, if not amazing (still seeing that word, ad nauseum).

 

Blogger Christine Han said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I love love love the colors in the third photo. Wonderfully observed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM) : 

I love the first spring look

 

Anonymous devin said ... (7:44 PM) : 

Love the way she used her black boots in her spring wardrobe. she's got great legs to pull that skirt off as well.

 

Anonymous funkyartist said ... (12:31 AM) : 

whoaa happy easter! "thats all"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 AM) : 

Help! Who makes a great pair of "nerdy" glasses? LOVE them!

 

Blogger frank adam said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Fucking Brilliant! I love the specs. Great style.

 

Anonymous Martine said ... (4:25 PM) : 

I absolutely love the girl with the striped skirt! She looks amazing. Love her outfit...

www.trendskriveren.blogspot.com

 

Blogger BetwixtandBetween said ... (4:43 PM) : 

:O real life luella. <3

 

Blogger Docta Slick said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Oh girlfriend is workin' it!
Twirl baby girl, for spring has arrived!

 

Blogger Cotton Candy said ... (10:45 PM) : 

OMG! She looks like a giant lollipop! Please twist it up!

 

Blogger Alexandra Joye Houston said ... (11:12 PM) : 

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS OUTFIT! Especially the contrast with the frills and her hair pulled back with the black frames.

 

Blogger Tiger Fodder said ... (7:21 AM) : 

The first girl is simple and effortless elegance. The bottom one is almost wonderful. I hate that skirt. It looks like something a blind grandma made from her old aprons. I do love the colors though and her shoes are lovely.

 

Blogger BlogCoder said ... (9:43 AM) : 

The first girl looks like Jane Keltner, fashion news director
from Teen Vogue. The uncanny resemblance!


www.ashluxe.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ugly Duckling said ... (11:47 AM) : 

love love looove the colors...especially the skirt in the first picture...And those boots!i heart the 2nd look too but not everyone can carry it off...

 

Blogger joshylola said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Nice outfit, stripes and trench

www.joshylola.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Bookworm said ... (10:05 PM) : 

I love the first....so classy and gorgeous! And the second is just cute!

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (2:10 AM) : 

A children's book character brought to life, once again.

There are two other guys, both in Le Marais, that would match her as a photo collection.

Funny and daring.

 

Blogger Fannah said ... (6:36 AM) : 

I'm in love love love with the second look.. the skirt.. I need it..

 

Blogger Carlijn said ... (8:28 AM) : 

so cute! and i love the skirt on the second picture!

 

Blogger ᴌ.ᴏ.ᴠ.ᴇ❤ said ... (12:37 AM) : 

Luella? <33

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Yes, most definitely Luella-- the print is the same.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM) : 

First picture lovely- so chic!
second: I love this Luella collection is extremely beautiful! but I don't think the girl rock the clothes at all..

 

Anonymous Sydney said ... (9:07 PM) : 

It's amazing how you can be not only one of the most talented photographers in the fashion industry with an indestructible way with creativity but also be ridiculously in tune with fashion. Your blog fascinates me, I know I have bothered you in the past with my humble 14 year old musings but as always, Bravo!

-Sydney

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 AM) : 

"so Luella' is very apt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

The blonde looks a lot like kim gordon from sonic youth... hot photo and look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Great looks, both of them! love it!

 

Blogger Karina said ... (7:41 PM) : 

I love the second Pic. So girlishly Chic !

Check out my blog .I would love yo here your feedback !
http://beenalabella.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (4:56 PM) : 

The bottom pic:

A "street" version of Agatha Ruiz De La Prada.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:24 AM) : 

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD'S MELISSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Fresh Look!)

Thank you))

 

Blogger Laura @ The World Looks Red said ... (3:04 PM) : 

great shoes on the last one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 AM) : 

what are little girls made of? sugar and spice and all things nice!

 

Anonymous KILROY said ... (11:33 PM) : 

Greetings,

Makes me want to say: "hi de ho"

Best regards

 

Blogger ultra said ... (10:51 AM) : 

The outfit worn by the second girl is nice but not her creation! The outfit was seen on Luella's catwalk...

 

Blogger Alice Saga said ... (3:56 AM) : 

a Luella girl at heart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

not melissa's, everything is from luella spring 09, except bag, jacket & thights. ugh

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM) : 

love the both pics .
the manteau with the stripped skirt are perfect together , and the combination of colors in the second outfit just rocks !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

it's like rihanna, but lovely

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 PM) : 

totally Luella Style

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:13 PM) : 

Did she fall off the Circus truck??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 AM) : 

inspiring!

 

Blogger Mark Harris said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Too forced. She doesn't look comfortable.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting