This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......The Sartorialistas, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, March 07, 2009

On the Street......The Sartorialistas, Milan


Comments on "On the Street......The Sartorialistas, Milan"

 

Blogger Pixienish said ... (9:29 AM) : 

I love Garance's pumps :) The perfect finishing touch.

 

Blogger Pamela said ... (9:30 AM) : 

love the 1st outfit!
nice pics!
xxxx

 

Blogger DEYN said ... (9:33 AM) : 

love the Stephen Sprouse bag for LV and those are killer pumps

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Quelle allure! Simple, efficace! J'aime le côté "boyfriend trousers" + "boyfrien shirt"... finalement si féminin!

 

Blogger Desiree Masiela said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I love the second pic the outfit..go go Harem pants are soo now and the cute pumps and the layering she looks great.
Desiree
xxxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Oh, your girlfriend Garance! Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

it's decided: i'm investing in some peg leg jeans. love these outfits - such gorgeous women! also, the t-straps in the first photograph are to die for.

 

Blogger A Stylized Hysteria said ... (9:41 AM) : 

I love everything about picture #1- the outfit, accessories, and giant smile! Wish everyone would smile a little more.

 

Blogger Amy said ... (9:42 AM) : 

The first picture is heaven- is that the woman Garance just posted about, who's the assistant to Anna Della Russo? Whoever she is, she could teach a master class in proportion.

 

Blogger Adriana Ximenes said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Impeccable and super happy ...

 

Blogger Jen said ... (9:45 AM) : 

I adore the first one.. simple yet bold :)

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (9:46 AM) : 

I'm not a Vuitton Fan , but the Sprouse collection is just FAB !
Have the leopard print Sprouse scarf myself (it's the only leopard kitty that leaves the house with me ...)

 

Blogger PHOTOJOURNALISME TPE said ... (9:46 AM) : 

OMG Garance is so beautiful...
You are a lucky man...yes I'm a reader of Garance's blog :D
And of Libération!!!
FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!

 

Blogger PHOTOJOURNALISME TPE said ... (9:49 AM) : 

And the first picture is fabulous, too.
Is it the bag Vuitton??!!

 

Blogger MONI said ... (9:54 AM) : 

I want her Stephen's LV NOW!
http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

the first outfit is certainly my favorite.

come see me-
noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com



x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Love the first shot. She looks absolutely beautiful.

 

Blogger Raul Villalobos said ... (10:08 AM) : 

1st pic: What a fantastic look. Simple yet very chic. Attractive beyond measure. Love the fit of everything, the blue and white right down to the shoes and a hint of color with the red. Very put together.

2nd pic: Dig on the loose/casual fitting scarf.

 

Blogger Relaunched said ... (10:14 AM) : 

The trouser is perfect. The shoes should be in a dark-blue and the shirt should be white coloured.

She has such a fantastic charisma and the style is so beautiful that i would hold it pure, also only Dark-Blue, Grey and White colours.

Thank you et à bientôt,
Jérôme

 

Blogger Fannah said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Ouf Garance is so pretty.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (10:30 AM) : 

I adore the first look!

 

Blogger Nikki - - Monomestile - - said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Such natural beauty and effortless style. Garance (I'm reading tha's her name?) really pulls together her outfit with the details. And her hair!! Her hair!!

 

Blogger Tristan said ... (10:47 AM) : 

The first one has me gobsmacked! It isn't warm enough in Europe to wear a jacket like that!

 

Blogger Mr. Badami said ... (10:50 AM) : 

the luxe of the louis bag combined with the grunginess of torn jeans is great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 AM) : 

what a great color scheme in the second.

 

Blogger lisa @ luxe said ... (10:56 AM) : 

so chic, such great photos!!

xo
xo

 

Blogger amalie said ... (11:20 AM) : 

i want the LV stephen sprouse baag! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

I don't think the pegleg pants are very flattering but the bag in the first photo is unexpectedly cute with a nice bit of flash.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:36 AM) : 

The first photo is so refreshing -- finally, a stylishly dressed European without a giant scarf wrapped around her neck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM) : 

I'm loving the new baggy jeans trend. Now we girls can eat big lunches again!

 

Blogger dominika said ... (11:42 AM) : 

love the smile of the first picture...and the cut of her jeans!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

vive SCOTT AND GARANCE!! couple of the year!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 PM) : 

These are 2 people I'd be willing to take fashion advice from or to look at style from their point of view or thru their lens. They keep their look simple and confortable. Nothing contrived, nothing too thought out and nothing less than beautiful.

 

Blogger Lucile Meyer said ... (12:13 PM) : 

LOOOOve the louis vuitton bag and The YSL tributes, they are so nice in this colour !! x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

Are you coming to Sweden soon? An advise: come to Sweden this spring. That's when people start dressing nice. Very nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 PM) : 

blogger incest ...

 

Blogger KevinHedahl said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Nice velodrome, were you able to catch any racing or was it just for a photo shoot?

 

Blogger Aline Dahl said ... (12:59 PM) : 

wonderful women, wonderful outfits, wonderful pictures!

 

Blogger Leonore said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Garance has really beautiful ankles (what a weird thing to say. Sorry).

 

Blogger Damian said ... (1:10 PM) : 

ugh LV has gone ghetto. HORRIBLE. looks simply horrible. this season sucks. but i must admit that the 1st pic the whole outfit look ok.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

I just saw that bag at Saks and thought OH MY GOD I MUST HAVE IT! but this outfit is beyond adorable!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

both looks are good, the first one is classic with the PERSOL, but that LV bag ruins it-the second one it's just right

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

The first outfit is awsome!I wouldn't mind having does shoes.. Such a great color

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Very nice pictures, Sart. As usual. I must admit there is a special light in the second one... who knows why? ;-)

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (1:33 PM) : 

High heels with short slacks. Eye-catching and sexy. A sure fit for shoe fetishists.

 

Blogger greenjeans said ... (1:33 PM) : 

I wish I could live in your camera.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Oh la la Garance, so chic!

 

Blogger SONGMAKER said ... (1:59 PM) : 

I'm not a lesbian, but I kinda want to marry Garance OR just have a steamy love affair with her. Please pass on this titillating bit of news to her in order to gauge her feelings about this proposal . . . Thanks. What hottiness! Tres haute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM) : 

Love the 1st Photo--stephen sprouse, blazer and ripped denim is a perfect fit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

been spending more time a the velodrome I see

 

Blogger sd said ... (2:24 PM) : 

i love the first photo
i love her facial expression

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:34 PM) : 

and here we have to woman that epitomize european elegance (despise the cliche vuitton bag). In any case, and what makes Garance so easy on the eyes, withouth resorting to naming the the usual stupid cliches used to described continental woman like her, it's that she is not a wanna be like her northamerican counterparts.... see she is who she is.... no excessive hair dying or use of makeup..... no neurotic overstyled hair....just fresh and natural beauty coupled with a casual sobriety in her outfits....that is something that northamerican women, slaves that they are to over the top, excessive and vulgar, attention seekers could never even begin to unsderstand let along emulate.
conclusion... what is culturally ingrained cannot be underdone....
advice, like garance just be ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM) : 

MEETING OF THE ICONS * * *

 

Blogger Lucy said ... (2:46 PM) : 

I really envy those Garance's shoes everytime I see them! I like this outift because I think it really represents her style =)
The first outfit is maybe too rich in recognizable items (see bags and shoes... I prefer some other mises of her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Garance! I love her! Her shoes are very pretty

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Really Really nice

Best Regards/ blamethecream.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

I just read an interview with you in a Norwegian magazine that you did during Stockholm fashion week.
I have to say, it was so inspirational!

You take the most beautiful pictures. You have so much talent for it.

I'm also a huge fan of your Garance's blog.

You're a great pair!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM) : 

o that second one is lovely! a bit katherine hepburn.

 

Blogger Sabrina said ... (3:20 PM) : 

The boyish shapes paired with heels looks really good. The girls have that confident aura about them. Great snaps!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (3:48 PM) : 

If I ever see garance in real life, I will ask her to marry me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

I hate to be a total bike nerd but why were you at the velodrome?

 

Blogger mich said ... (4:05 PM) : 

All I can say is, thank god for warmer weather & doesn't everybody look so happy? xo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM) : 

I see you have fallen in love with your best friend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:42 PM) : 

O.K. Sart, you usually don't show comments that are negatively critical of the photo subject, but you chose to show anon @ 2:34, which trashes the entire female population of North America. Ouch!

 

Blogger Carissa Rose said ... (4:52 PM) : 

the style of the first photo could be in the US, but the second one is definitely more Milanese.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:11 PM) : 

I adore the first picture -- completely enamored, every detail is perfect!

 

Blogger Joy said ... (5:15 PM) : 

They are so happy and laid back. I wish I could be like them!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 PM) : 

I spy Garance!
Love her shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 PM) : 

I just love the way you take pictures of Garance. I know she's not always confortable when she's in front of a camera, but with you she seems relaxed, happy, beautiful... and I love her outfit !

 

Blogger FASHION CHALET said ... (5:55 PM) : 

She is SUCH THE cool lady!! =]

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 PM) : 

Great pictures and look totally natural, i love the second one more

bee
http://royalprincess.etsy.com

 

Blogger Lia Martins said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I love her smile and her purse.

 

Blogger Sentada Na Lua said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I really love the first photo

 

Blogger Andrew Barker said ... (6:20 PM) : 

I love everything about Garance, her style, her site, and her

 

Blogger micol zanzuri said ... (6:24 PM) : 

I JEST ADORE IT....


http://mikyscloset.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM) : 

Amazing works.
I'm speechless. Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed your blog.

 

Blogger dani said ... (7:22 PM) : 

what brand is the first jeans?
thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 PM) : 

I really take exception to Anonymous 2:34. There are lots of au naturel, understated and attractive women in North America. I see them every day on the streets of Ottawa, even, for all that it is by no means a capital of glamour or good taste. I know the type of which you speak, but I have to say that in my four trips to Italy in the last year, for every stylish and tasteful woman I have seen an incredibly garish, over-tanned and to my eyes ridiculously dressed and coiffed woman. I really dislike it when people paint a whole culture with one broad brush. To be honest, when I'm in continental Europe, for all that I find the women to be attractive on average, I find that many of the women look exactly the same (especially in France and Italy). You don't see the variety and individuality that you see in the Nordic and Scandinavian countries (as Scott has shown), or even on the streets of New York, London, Montreal. I'm kind of tired of the worship of the continental woman...All cultures have their beautiful, graceful sartorialistas...

 

Blogger Char Ruiz Manjarrez said ... (7:53 PM) : 

I'm so over those LV bags, but I loved the outfit!

C.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

I don't 'get' the casual grey pants with the pumps . . .

 

Blogger Chez POPI said ... (9:27 PM) : 

The first look is the best!!!
Paula
From Brasil

 

Blogger Liesl Gibson said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Scott, I swear your photography just keep getting better. Just scanned through the past 30 posts or so, and each one is spectacular. Thank you for such wonderful images!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM) : 

i love the blazer and sunglasses together!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

I LOVE Garance!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:28 PM) : 

in the first picture omg i love her entire outfit but cant get over the the beautiful shoes and bag!!!

 

Blogger Alex Mojcher said ... (11:37 PM) : 

I love the sunglasses, probably more than the velodrome.

 

Blogger HC said ... (12:42 AM) : 

The lady in the second picture has that I'm too cool for school kind of look about her. I'm usually rather conservative about the open sleeves inside a blazer, but in this case, it properly gives that relaxed but well dressed vibe.

Otherwise lovely feet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 AM) : 

so beautiful!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:57 AM) : 

love the 1st outfit!!! What a nice shoes!

My new blog:
http://inlovewith-fashion.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger dani said ... (5:16 AM) : 

what brand is the first jeans?
thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 AM) : 

I don't understand the so called opposition between American and European women. Some people just like to create dissension and rivality where there is none.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 AM) : 

These women are alive and in the present tense - but unlike so many they make it NO BIG DEAL. A definition of elegance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Bonjour,

I adore the Killer Pumps {Haut Talons} ...

Merci, Zoé

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 AM) : 

So nice to see Garance ! She's beautiful and so cool in her clothes. Can't wait to see others photos of her !

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:58 AM) : 

pic. 1) I just love Viviana's smile !

pic. 2) same beautyful shoes captured in:
Roma Wednesday, February 04, 2009


Max_Roma

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 AM) : 

After countless photos everywhere of women in outrageously dangerous shoes, it's nice to see Garance in a pair of (sensible?)pumps.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 AM) : 

Congratulations on bringing together two lovely people.

 

Blogger Stefan Jansson said ... (8:19 AM) : 

That really is a great smile.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Garance's hair is amazing. Her pants totally make the outfit. And those brown pumps are gorgeous. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

First girl looks just like a fashionista, one more out of thousands, nothing interesting to me, she just wears the it-bag, it-shoes in a conservative, nothing-new way.

Garance is just the opposite. She is so genuine, so unique! Congrats, Sart, she seems to be such a wonderful woman!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

The first picture, everytime I see it, that women makes me smile.

 

Blogger hc said ... (11:32 AM) : 

in second outfit, love how the men's dress shirt peaks out. says, 'who's apartment is she coming from the night before?' without being overt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Love the first pic!
I'm trying to find a classic jacket like that!

I live in Milan, so I've to get it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

I especially like the second look - which is very surprising since I don't like double breasted jackets on women. She really pulls this off - squared shoulders with a boxy shirt as well in such a pretty blue pattern. I like it that the top half is masculine but not precise.

 

Blogger lauren baluyo said ... (2:56 PM) : 

I love everything in the first one except for the bag...just get a bit turned off by so-called "it bags". those are "it shoes" too but i dont mind so much. :)

the second one...i do love her hair, pants, and admire the cool nonchalance she seems to exude.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

loved both images...but did not like the LV bag...so passe and over and done with.

 

Blogger Lemon for breakfast said ... (3:44 PM) : 

OMG! First time I write here. Love the first outfit! The second one is good too, though not my style! :)

 

Blogger Wanderlusting said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Funny, the North American "Anoymous" girl @ 4:42 had a problem with Sart not erasing the "Anonymous" comment of 2:34.

Hey, I'm a North American girl too BUT I completely agree with the so-called "offensive" comment by Anonymous@2:34.

The fact is that many (but not all) Europeans get it right, especially using Garance as an example. She is naturally styled, going by her own instincts and not the trends (and before anyone says "menswear is trendy" just read Garance's blog and you'll know it's just her style). Women the world over should take heed and "Just BE" themselves. I don't see how anyone can take offence to that.

www.ontheblogbandwagon.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

garance, épouse moi.

 

Blogger Charlotte & Mathilde said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Oh Garance!
Naturelle et élégante ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 PM) : 

Congratulations, Scott & Garance. Your blogs are inspiring, each with its own perspective. I hope you maintain your individuality.

Thank you both for bringing joyous style to life through your lenses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 PM) : 

The smile is radiant and the spirit is carefree in the top photograph. The LV Sprouse bag though ruins the whole affect of understated style.

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Is it too obvious a match for me to suggest that the first woman's purse here would be fabulous with "On the Street......Sitting Pretty, Milano" below?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Photo 1: I am not usually a logo bag person, and I can't ever bring myself to buy an "it" item b/c I don't like to look "trendy", but I'm not getting all the hating on the LV Sprouse bag. Its the perfect dose of color and graphic pattern in the otherwise solid outfit. It also lightens the mood in the same way the ripped jeans do. And as with the shoes, it keeps the color to the accessories, making the outfit more chic and classic.

I just love the tailoring in the first one. Fits her like a glove.

Photo 2: I am the hugest fan of Garance's blog as well. And I had that same funny reaction of "nice ankles" as another poster.

It seems she favors looser silhouettes and as others have stated, menswear, but the ankle makes me want to see her in something really sharp and fitted b/c I'm sure she has a great figure but I can't see it here! I think you can be both covered up and alluringly figure flaunting, as in the top photo. And Garance recently posted some photos of women in loose trousers who nonetheless had sharp belts, tucked in perfectly fitting button downs (I especially loved the woman in green), etc--so I think both can be achieved and then we get to see more of her loveliness!

But that is just my philosophy. I just turned 28, I love my figure, and so I think, no babies yet, I'm not 75 yet, lets wear some figure skimming clothes. Not all are of the same mind of course...

3. As for the comment against North American women--while there is something to it (these aren't Desperate Housewives/Girls Next Door/those type of overdone looks), as others have pointed out, there are lovely women in every country, and overdone women in every country. What your blog celebrates are the greatest hits of everywhere you get to travel to; lets keep it that way!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 PM) : 

"I don't understand the so called opposition between American and European women. Some people just like to create dissension and rivality where there is none."

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS! Exactly my thoughts.

Garance has killer shoes really. This is the second time I see her wearing these and I'm still amazed.

 

Blogger Stacy said ... (12:51 AM) : 

How fantastic is Garance! She stands against the rail as if she is an innocent people-watcher. Ha. I spot her camera in her bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 AM) : 

Garance is a classical beauty and she knows that. So I believe she dosen't want or need to to drow too much attention to her clothes. she is never under or over dressed. She is also unique.
The other girl is vidrant and charming.Many like her in the cender of Ahtens & Rome.The logo bags no matter how "altermative" inticate luck or inspiration.
Dear photograper,thank you for the beauty and may the sun kiss your hair every morning.

 

Blogger Josh said ... (3:48 AM) : 

The Sprouse LV bags are hard to look at...

 

Blogger Connie said ... (4:07 AM) : 

I love the killer platform heels, even more for the electric blue colour.

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 AM) : 

these women def wear the baggy "boyfriend" jean with heels very well.

 

Blogger ktmac said ... (11:09 AM) : 

these women def wear the baggy "boyfriend" jean with heels very well.

 

Blogger Live More Now said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Both women are beautiful - love the first pic, but I have to say I will never understand those gray pants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Such a gorgeous smile in the top pic. I love this look, loved it in the 80's, the 90's and it still works. The flouro LV bag is perfection..... the whole look is very Elle Macpherson

 

Blogger About Me said ... (3:23 PM) : 

I saw that lv bag on window display and never thought anyone would buy it; i can't believe she did. lol.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Picture #1: I LOVE THAT BAG! it's so cutee! and those shoes; beautiful!

 

Blogger Federica - Bullets and butterflies said ... (3:47 PM) : 

the Italian declaration of style in these photos

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM) : 

WOW!!!she's so COOOOL!!!

 

Blogger Krysta Marie said ... (5:11 PM) : 

the top photo - her style is hands down amazing. Her smile is glowing and the outfit as a whole is brilliant!

great photo!

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (5:47 PM) : 

I NEED pants like those in the 2nd photo, they are perfect and would probably be perfect with just about anything you threw them on with!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 PM) : 

I loved those shoes on Garance a couple outfits ago and I love them even more here. If she wore them every day I would adore her (even more) for it. 1950's dainty and understated perfection. Her blue shirt is much like one that Parker Posey wears in the movie "Clockwatchers". Random, I know, but the style seems in line with the early 90's comeback...

Who else out there (ladies) was a victim of this outfit as was I(generously called "dowd chic" by a St. Louis newspaper): Long, very floral baggy rayon dress, huge blazer on top, black tights, chunky shoes. Is that really going to happen again? I'll do it, but mostly just for the laughs!

-90's fashion victim, Portland, OR

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Every time Garance is in one of your pictures, I can't help but ignore everyone else until I've exhausted myself with admiration for her simple elegance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

Now that is more "Jennifer Aniston" than your March 3 post. Aniston may dress "safe", but she has a classic style that always looks great. Why do people always feel the need to knock people down? If she looked so boring and drab, then why do so many people try to emulate her?

 

Blogger cindi said ... (10:00 PM) : 

omgosh the first outfit is so cute!
i love every bit of it!!
great photo :]

 

Blogger Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said ... (10:54 PM) : 

Both outfits are wonderful. I positively love both pairs of shoes as well as the bags.

 

Blogger tizzylish said ... (5:54 AM) : 

I just love the Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse collection. It certainly gives her outfit a little cutting edge. Tres belle et natural!!

http://wwwfuzzyland.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Pearl said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Smokin' shoes, both pictures.

 

Blogger Mocchachica said ... (10:57 AM) : 

A bright smile really is the best bling! Love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:53 AM) : 

Am I gathering correctly from these comments that the Sart and Garance are an item? I'm not up on all of the hot fashion-blogger gossip. If it's true I have to say I'm jealous - although I'm not exactly sure who I'm more jealous of!

Amazing work with amazing subjects, as always.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM) : 

GARANCE IS JUST PERFECT

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Love the first one. Black and white will always be in style.

 

Blogger dita said ... (5:01 AM) : 

love the pants!

 

Blogger Elise said ... (12:54 AM) : 

love that urban louis vuitton design of the bag. and the happy go lucky mood she's in. and the shoes.. and the shades... it goes on and on.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 PM) : 

First outfit = perfection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Scott in love with Garance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting