This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Print Coat, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the Street......Print Coat, Paris

Comments on "On the Street......Print Coat, Paris"

 

Blogger Amy said ... (9:01 AM) : 

It takes true style to avoid looking cloyingly sweet while wearing bright pink flats and a pink burberry scarf.

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (9:03 AM) : 

the ballerinas are a great colourful touch to the whole outfit. Love the coat's print!!

 

Blogger Anne said ... (9:26 AM) : 

I like everything about this outfit but the shoes--they're just distracting. Heels in a neutral color would be so much better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

I love this outfit. It's cute. It's perfect!

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (9:32 AM) : 

cute. I like her pants and the coat is pretty cool too. Great colour!

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Not only is her drummer not playing the same ol' beat, her drummer might not even be a drummer. She's lovely. That coat is beautiful. What a great sense of not being too serious.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Wonderful!
Those pants are perfect.
Good example of easy, cheap style, too. I think you can buy those shoes at Forever21.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

So perfect. Only tiny feet could pull off the pink flats. She looks like a doll.

 

Blogger Laura said ... (9:45 AM) : 

the shoes are just lovely! she's like a modern dorothy

 

Blogger Henke S said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Very cool outfit.

/Henke at blamethecream.blogspot.com

 

Blogger CW said ... (9:52 AM) : 

A very young look. The shoes work because the pants are high-cuffed. The coat works because the pants are plain. There is too much scarf for my taste, but that is a minor part of the outfit.

 

Blogger miss sophie said ... (9:55 AM) : 

she looks like a lovely spray of spring blooms. what ties the whole ensemble together are the hot pink balelt flats, so cute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

oh my. i do love his coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

beautiful! i love the coat- the colour and the print. The pink shoes are a great touch, they are the same tonal value as the blue of the coat that's another reason why they work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

beautiful! i love the coat- the colour and the print. The pink shoes are a great touch, they are the same tonal value as the blue of the coat that's another reason why they work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

This coat and trouser combo could look so wrong but actually looks future-cute. I like it very much, particularly with the shoes and scarf

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I love this! All of it together, and especially the coat and pants.

 

Blogger beths said ... (10:55 AM) : 

The assymetrical hem closure on the coat makes the whole thing so balanced.

 

Blogger Ruhvana and Flanelli said ... (11:02 AM) : 

That print coat suits her, even though i think that there's something too much in this outfit.

Flanelli

 

Blogger Erin said ... (11:06 AM) : 

this is adorable. I love the pants with the tights. It's all so springy...the shoes are so unexpected and perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

I don't like a single part of her look. She gets away with it because she's young and has a lovely smile, but otherwise the clothes remind me of the little old ladies who put on whatever feels comfortable.

 

Blogger Link said ... (11:32 AM) : 

One of my favorites! I love it when people don't just "get dressed," but actually adorn themselves. And I especially love it when they have fun doing it. Fashion shouldn't always be so serious.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

I don't think she pull them all off well. I have that trench coat, it's from marc by marc jacobs but it is strong print, every time I wore that coat, I tried not to spread attention to everywhere on me. but she is wearing burberry scarf & pink shoes? too much going on. or otherwise, she might have more guts to put everything on than me, I guess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 PM) : 

oh! oh! the pants! i must get better at sewing clothing - i must have those pants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 PM) : 

She can pull it off...Personally I would never attempt wearing any item of clothing she is wearing BUT she is such a cutie ,she did it....

 

Blogger scormeny said ... (12:35 PM) : 

"future-cute" -- perfect for describing this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 PM) : 

It really depends on who is wearing this outfit. I would look totally stupid, but she is just gorgeous and - authentic!!
I like this pic a lot!

 

Blogger STARBOX PRODUCTION said ... (1:06 PM) : 

I love pink shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 PM) : 

I want to like this 'cause I'm diggin' the coat's ikat-ish print and the whole color story with the surprise of the pink shoes. Her face and posture are humble and kind so I have to whisper when I say this; the bagginess and the unflattering cut of the shoe make her look a little frumpy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

我爱你
I love you

 

Blogger Shadan said ... (1:55 PM) : 

i love the pants... very cool indeed! no so sure about the flats though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

i'm sorry but this is a hot mess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Wow, I love her fun style. THis would look ridiculous on anyone, but she looks so beautiful, radiant, and colorful! Love that mix of an oversized coat and those velvet pants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM) : 

I'm wondering if she made the pants: took a full length pair, cut the bottoms off, and then made that cuff from the cut fabric. The uneven gathering suggests this, to my eye. Hm....

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (11:55 PM) : 

I love this print and in my favorite color combination...blue and brown. The Japanese are fearless when it comes to mixing prints. That fuchsia ballerinas are a great exclamation point to her sartorial statement, aren't they?

 

Blogger  said ... (6:37 AM) : 

OUCH !!! Beautiful woman !!!

 

Blogger alter_ego said ... (12:13 PM) : 

I love her coat so much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

True Taiwan style. Mix Japanese peasant, with Traditional Mainland Chinese and American Pop.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 PM) : 

I actually really don't like this outfit. I think it's so out of place on 'the sartorialist', mostly because of the pink flats. However, I really like the pants and the scarf! At least she's a bit of a risk-taker

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Who exactly is the gent in the pinstripes in the first pic? Namely, from the comments he is George [who]? He cuts a striking figure.

Thanks in advance.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:05 AM) : 

too much for me.

 

Blogger Jijo said ... (3:11 AM) : 

Good posting!
i love your blog:
mextena

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

this is a great overall image! those flats are to die for!

 

Anonymous Rebecca-Claire said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Shame about the shoes.

 

Blogger Iris said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Oh my god, I have that scarf! This makes me happy.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting