This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Balmania, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, March 09, 2009

On the Street......Balmania, Paris

Comments on "On the Street......Balmania, Paris"

 

Blogger *moggit girls said ... (5:32 PM) : 

On her it somehow looks fab - on us it would look ridiculous.

p.s. where did "Paul Newman" go?....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 PM) : 

i know this is everyone's favorite jacket these days...
but i'm just going to go ahead and say that i don't like it. i don't find it flattering on anyone i've seen it on so far.
where is her neck??

 

Blogger Aline Dahl said ... (5:36 PM) : 

this picture is absolutely perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Not a look I favor. too drum major, too Michael Jackson. Love the watch though.

 

Blogger Elizabeth Victoria Clark said ... (5:38 PM) : 

love seeing the jacket done up, most people leave it open, its nice to see it worn differently.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 PM) : 

I love balmain, but it's everywhere! I don't get how people can wear it without feeling like they look like everyone else.

 

Blogger MarionRocks said ... (5:39 PM) : 

Just beautiful. Can't find words to describe how I feel everytime I see something designed by Christophe Decarnin ! I'm in love with his creations. The best things I've ever seen in my life !

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:46 PM) : 

Brillant:X love the balmain coat

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 PM) : 

i've been looking for such a fabulous jacket for weeks. does anybody know, where i can find a sgt.pepper jacket in switzerland?? in addition you have to remember that i'm still a student, so i can't afford one from balmain..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

Ahh, leather pants. They always come 'round again. She looks really good and fresh, not taking the hair too seriously, love the gold watch. It seems these small details add up and the effect is relevant to our time right now, and does not look like The Jackson Family World Tour, 1985, (did they tour in '85?). She pulls it off brilliantly.

 

Blogger Desiree Masiela said ... (5:52 PM) : 

As long as you are skinny and have fabulous pair of shoulders then i suggest go and grab yourself...Balmain...i seriously love he whole ensemble she looks great....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

I think we can anticipate a lot of these shoulders in the near future.

 

Blogger Kirstin said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Amazing jacket, she looks fantastic!

 

Blogger Jen said ... (5:56 PM) : 

As a girl with slumpy, narrow shoulders (they run in my family), I am soo thankful for this trend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:02 PM) : 

i wanna rob that jacket from her :p

 

Blogger micol zanzuri said ... (6:06 PM) : 

god this is gorgeus,,,,,,


i simply adore it!


mikyscloset.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Cassiopeia said ... (6:07 PM) : 

oooh. i love it! looks good with the leather trews and the smile! :-D

Xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM) : 

i love that look! the jackets amazing - xoxo jess

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Such an 'in the moment' look that she wears well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 PM) : 

i don't like the jacket. cute girl, proportions good, beautiful smile. bad jacket. too michael jackson for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Barbara Martelo looks stunning! Those shoulders are dramatically perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

I was such a Balmain lover... The o7 collections, the 08.... Then Spring Summer 09 - but I have to admit: Balmain is so over.....

 

Blogger Lucile Meyer said ... (6:20 PM) : 

Is this Barbara Martelo ?! God I say the same outfit pictured at the Jak and Jill blog and I love the whole outfit ! THe balmain jacket is maybe not my favourite one from the collection of this kind of jackets but I love the leather pants ! x

 

Blogger Philip Bewley said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Very 80's in a way. Fun!

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (6:35 PM) : 

I don't know why...it's totally illogical (for me anyway)...but I LOVE this jacket. If someone told me I'd be enamored with a washed-out denim, big-shoulder, 80s style Michael Jackson-esque jacket, I'd have thought they were speaking to someone else. Surely.

Maybe it's her, maybe it's the black hair against pale blue, maybe it's those black leather pants, maybe it's all the textural interest. Whatever, I so love this!

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (6:50 PM) : 

Love it, but now that someone mentioned it above, it does give off a Michael Jackson feel LoL! I wonder if he was the inspiration?

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Rita said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Lucky, lucky, lucky girl.

 

Blogger LuxuryObsessed.com said ... (7:07 PM) : 

She looks amazing

 

Blogger Tristan said ... (7:07 PM) : 

I like the attention to detail with the gold watch.

 

Blogger Dhppy said ... (7:10 PM) : 

When I first saw her, I thought "oh, she's in a marching band". Then, I realized this was her own outfit. It will always say "costume", and history is not kind to costumes (e.g. 80's jumpsuits).

I like the pants though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM) : 

I can't get my head around home this jacket looks more marching band than fashionable. The jacket crosses the line into costume.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

i almost always absolutely HATE denim on top - but this is an anomaly. she's flipped her wardrobe upside down!
if only they had balmain in aus (well at least, it's hidden from me!).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 PM) : 

This is phenomenal!! Such coherency, from the watch to the pants I think it flows magically. And is the jacket made out of denim? Quite the twist.

 

Blogger cami falcão said ... (7:44 PM) : 

love the sleeves' length

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Wow, is that a denim design? She looks good!

 

Blogger hc said ... (7:59 PM) : 

costume, meet weekly trend. enjoy your 15.

 

Blogger Jane said ... (8:06 PM) : 

LOVE IT

x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 PM) : 

EVERYONE HAS THESE. They sold out everywhere in like snap 2 weeks.

 

Blogger Nicky Nick said ... (8:16 PM) : 

nice!!! where to find such detailin ever!!?? jus love it.. :) they shld jus mass-produce for jus 1 season, tt's food 4 tot...

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (8:19 PM) : 

How could anything with that many buttons be bad? I kind of think the buttons need to be on the other side instead of those loopy things *and* I'd like the skirt sort of thing (is it a peplum when it's this long?) be longer and fuller. It would take the mannishness from the jacket and push it over the edge to full on girly.

 

Blogger Hek said ... (8:22 PM) : 

She's fierce!

 

Blogger Relaunched said ... (8:30 PM) : 

I can say, i really love her shoulderpads too. But what i really really love is her smile.
She has a great body and can wear these leather leggings. Of course.
The uniform jacket? I saw them a lot in the last weeks.

A bientôt,
Jérôme

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 PM) : 

I loved this look on the runways, but in real life it is way too costume-y. It makes me think of Michael Jackson and Napoleon.

 

Blogger The Voguette said ... (8:42 PM) : 

she looks so fab. but who hasn't been seen in this jacket now?

*sighs* But it does not change how much i absolutely love itt.

http://the-voguette.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 PM) : 

i do love these Balmain jackets.. but am i the only person who thinks Decarnin is a bit overrated..?

 

Blogger AlixRose said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Wow the comments regarding this jacket go to the extreme on both sides. I love a jacket that gets people talking.

I for one love it. I like looking at it. I like the fact that as a band geek I hated wearing one similar to it but Balmain makes me question whether I was to hasty in my opinion.


I know this would not look good on me at all, but I appreciate the fun and fashion it exudes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Too Sargent Pepper meets Michael Jackson for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 PM) : 

digg this <3

 

Blogger clerk said ... (9:37 PM) : 

This is what I look like in my denim dreams!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 PM) : 

I don't think much of regular girls wearing Balmain jackets. Now Anna Selezneva rocking it is a whole different story. That's just me.

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (9:55 PM) : 

Great detailing on the coat, but I am not really fond of the 17th century army coat inspired look haha

the pants are beyond awesome btw!

 

Blogger cmc said ... (9:55 PM) : 

i love the balmain spring collection and she wears it so so well!

 

Blogger Craig Curtis said ... (9:56 PM) : 

She's confident, fresh, and can pull this off fabulously. I love it.

 

Blogger AsianCajuns said ... (10:04 PM) : 

I haven't jumped on the Balmain bandwaggon like a lot of fashion bloggers just because it can be too punk for me at times. But when I saw this photo I swooned. I want that jacket! The proportions, the bleached denim, the defined waist...I love it. I'd be smiling like that too with a jacket that fabulous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

A fashionista dominatrix.

 

Blogger suzzee said ... (10:36 PM) : 

the balmain jacket is to die for *damn*

X

 

Blogger pdmeyer said ... (10:46 PM) : 

Chris Martin: take note.

 

Blogger Miss Red said ... (10:49 PM) : 

LOVE this military jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 PM) : 

Do you need good shoulders to wear this? Are they yours, or the coats? Is that black sweater a bit stiff and sweaty underneath? The look just does not work for me and it does not look comfey on the inside either. On the other hand, leather pants are always an option for those qualified to wear them...

 

Blogger (C) said ... (10:51 PM) : 

there is something about the sleeve, that i love

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 PM) : 

I hate this shoulder line, balmain or not, it looks to me like the hanger indetations. I"m not going to get on board with this trend, ever. I appreciate it for the runway, but not in RL.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

we've become so numb to sensation that we seek everything in excess and exaggeration now. she looks so happy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 PM) : 

i saved this picture several days ago so i'd have it to refer to.
she is magnificent and i love this outfit. casual, trendy, but very, very likable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Glorious stuff, this.
Speaking as a man, her smile just lights up her outfit. If I could have dinner with her, I would at almost any cost. This female radiates personality.

Speaking as citizen of the great and glorious state of California, I don't get to see such style. Our weather does not allow for such clothed exuberance. Hey, but we have the blue sky and the infinite ocean, either one of which can be individually or collectively exuberant.

Forza Barca!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

Some how this woman pulls it off. However, I just must point out it is an acid washed jacket that looks like my high school majorette jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Dag... now I can't get the "Sergeant Pepper" song out of my head...

But somehow I like this jacket...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 AM) : 

Now that everyone's carrying cell phones and telling the time that way, a watch just seems that much cooler. Hers is so big and funky. I love it.

And absolutely love the jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

Not just anyone could pull this off, but she is wearing it well. I Love it!

 

Blogger John B Pritchett said ... (2:09 AM) : 

For those of us not exposed to such different looks in our everyday lives I find this look wonderful and refreshing. Such a great statement of style-the Beatles should be proud!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 AM) : 

i prefer the military jacket in a darker color, but otherwise, she looks great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 AM) : 

shoulders are too square

 

Blogger Carmen said ... (3:18 AM) : 

She is Barbara Martelo!
I have seen her several times during this fasshion week ans she is always wearing Balmain Jackets (Balmain, Givenchy, Loewe...)...Anyway it is the first time I see one of those jackets in 'jean' clothe!!
She is faboulous and nice Barbara!!

Style de Vie

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (3:18 AM) : 

Who cares if everyone is wearing this jacket! Only a handful of gorgeous young things could get away with it anyway, and then for just a season since it is so theatrical.

But the photo itself! The smile! The blue blue sky... why, it's the same color as the jacket!

Once again, great photography. A memorable shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 AM) : 

I dunno, Michael Jackson/Captain Crunch embellishment applied to acid wash? I'll admit I like the silhouette, especially the shoulders, it's new and curvy and kinda pretty. Leather pants on chicks with skinny legs always looks hot. She wears this well in that her hair, make-up and accessories are kept simple. For her yes, for most people, no.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 AM) : 

she pulls it off well though I am still not 100% convinced by the jacket!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:38 AM) : 

Barbara Morello looks fantastic, she loves Balmain as we all do and I've seen her with a couple other blazers already...great, great shot.
X

 

Blogger DIRK DIGGLER said ... (4:52 AM) : 

This women is one of the few people who can actually look good in Balmain. Kudos to her!

 

Blogger DIRK DIGGLER said ... (4:53 AM) : 

This women is one of the few people who can actually look good in Balmain. Kudos to her!

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (5:32 AM) : 

Although I'm not a fan of this Balmain jacket (shock horror, I know), Barbara looks amazing! Love her style!
xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 AM) : 

Amazing jacket, but not sure about it with the leather trousers. Makes it looks a bit too... frivolous, costume, fancy dress

 

Blogger tizzylish said ... (5:52 AM) : 

Too much. I am already sick of seeing the copy cutter look of all the buyers wearing Balmain!!! She is beautiful . But please....Lets take advantage of the crisis and think out of the box!!

http://wwwfuzzyland.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger JoewardM said ... (6:10 AM) : 

that's a cool jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 AM) : 

She is wonderfull, everything! Her jacket and her beatiful leather pants are very exciting!!

 

Blogger MONI said ... (6:30 AM) : 

this jacket wont ever look demode
http://www.moneasywardobe.com

 

Blogger Carmen Porcel said ... (6:39 AM) : 

Wow she looks gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 AM) : 

Beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

got me fixed at the jacket (and her), for a while.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 AM) : 

it's her, it's the jacket, it's her and the jacket.

 

Blogger Barcelonette (c) said ... (7:42 AM) : 

whatta jacket! I wish I could have one.
b

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 AM) : 

I just love the smile on her face and how a piece of hair created a shadow line on her face. Great picture, indeed.

If my body was the same type as hers, I'd go with the look. The black leather pants and bailman jacket is genius.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 AM) : 

This jacket is the beginning of the end, total fashion mistake! don't get me wrong, this girl could belt a garbage bag on her waist and still look fabulous, Barbara baby u rock, but this number is borderline embarrassing in its "itness", so not contemporary. The "New Humility" to quote a recent term in Garance Doré blog, calls for different times. See the problem is that this outfit looks very uncomfortable she looks almost decapitated in the Jackson jacket, her breasts flatten and her upper body stiff. To me this is another "Itness" better worn for Halloween parties.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 AM) : 

I fall in love with that jacket! Love Paris!

 

Blogger  said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Bellissima !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

martin margiela did it first but...sadly balmain has now the succes! anyway for me that look is ridiculous! although she looks nice because she is nice...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

This picture is so nice, cant wait to find something like that! Love the jeans jacket!

 

Blogger edmund said ... (9:32 AM) : 

She can pull off this jacket like no other! Fabulous!

 

Blogger cloe said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Bárbara, las tiene todas!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

I love this modern take on 1980. It is fresh and modern on her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

I love the shape of the jacket on her (definitely for those that are elongated and slender), but I wish it was in another fabric.

 

Blogger STARBOX PRODUCTION said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Jimmy Hendrix inspiration...I love this modern version with lather pants and jacket...

 

Blogger Un Monito said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Hello Gorgeous! Beautiful smile - this lady loves to have fun - definitely not self absorbed - she is a free soul. This denim jacket is so HOT - especially when paired with perfect leather pants and she's sporting the fat gold rollie. Like I said before Scott, you bring out the Best in your subjects.

 

Blogger Laura K said ... (11:20 AM) : 

This outfit cheered me up! I just love it. I am so envious because I could not carry this look off.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Its just too trendy for me; the overwhelming response to this jacket, as in so many people wearing it during fashion weeks, turns me off. With items like this I feel like I will never be able to make them my own.

I'll have to wait 5 years until they're a distant memory; then revitalizing it will be cool and unique.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

hah, that looks absolutely ridiculous, but in the best way possible.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

It doesn't get any better!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

why is it that I can't find a jacket like that???? I have been dreaming about one of these for months now (literally dreaming and waking up in the morning with a pang at my heart) and haven't yet been able to find it!

anyone can help??
nicoletta

 

Blogger NorthShore Chicago said ... (1:05 PM) : 

The Beatles ruined this look for me.

 

Blogger Lucy said ... (1:16 PM) : 

To be honest, I'm sick and tired of seeing Balmain everywhere. I used to hope Christophe Decarnin would update this mood with fall 2009 collection, but he kept on doing the same stuff of the past season... so now I hope editors will change.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

It's a cool jacket but i don't think it makes femenin to anyone. It's like 17/18 century clothes, where the breast was almost hidden. Also those shoulders don't make a nice figure... i think.

 

Blogger lipsticklondoner said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Where is this outfit from? I have to have the whole lot! x

 

Blogger Wanderlusting said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Ugliest jacket ever. If that makes me unpopular with the fashionistas - so be it.

Big shoulders + pale denim? Are you kidding me? What is Balmain thinking and WHY is this popular?

Like the pants though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

There are things I like about this, although the ubiquity of the Balmain shoulderpad is already becoming kind of boring. But why, oh why, did they have to choose that particular wash?? Of all the acid washes from the late 80's and early 90's, that was the drabbest. Leave just a little more color in the fabric and it's so much more interesting to look at!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:34 PM) : 

This jacket is a bit to get use to. The more I see it, the more it grows on me, ( like a Brittany song?? maybe). It's one of those pieces that we'll look back at in a few years and say, oh yah, remember that jacket that was around for a few months. If we remember it with love is another question.

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Amazing! She looks great, and I don't think everyone could in that jacket.

 

Blogger lauren baluyo said ... (4:44 PM) : 

I just typed up a post on Balmain's Sgt. Pepper-ish jackets. You know how certain people (myself included) get disgusted by the ubiquitous it-bags, it-shoes. it-sunglasses...well, this may definitely become, if not already is,the it-jacket. But, you know what...I don't mind at all this time! I simply love it.

 

Blogger CW said ... (4:51 PM) : 

She can toss my baton.

 

Blogger erin nuts said ... (6:24 PM) : 

I love people that can pull off that kind of crazy thing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 PM) : 

This infamous balmain jacket has gone everywhere. Everybody with any interest in fashion knows about it and how amazingly military it is. I love this jacket. the buttons and the shine appeal to me and the broad shoulders are perfectly...masculine. While the jean material is so light. I love how masculinity is turning up in fashion. Bravo!

 

Blogger Ron said ... (10:28 PM) : 

LOVE IT !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 AM) : 

Oh, that's beautiful. It reminds me of some of ABBA's stage costumes. And she looks so happy!

 

Blogger Octavia Morris said ... (10:38 AM) : 

the jacket doesn't suit her, it's wearing her and not the other way around... it all seems too forced.

like the gold watch with it though

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

that is probably the most awesome jacket ever

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Oh my god! I must have it now!
Such an amazing jacket!!!

ruth (http://blog.matchesfashion.com/)

 

Blogger Rebecca MacKiller said ... (3:15 PM) : 

And shoulder pads are back in, and how fabulously does she wear them.
What a pretty little thing.
http://bitesizedd.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger About Me said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Adores the jackets.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

perfect..... the jacket is aws

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

is this the same girl in the image with the beautiful leather jacket and colourful dress? i think this balmain look has been a bit overdone already which is such a shame because its a great collection. its already showing up in all chain stores....however this image is beautiful and she does look fantastic!

x.

 

Blogger c.t said ... (6:06 PM) : 

very balmain like. Love it

 

Blogger Jade said ... (8:36 PM) : 

the strange thing about this ensemble is that i do not actually like the jacket as a piece. but, i DO like it on her. i find this kind of paradoxical thinking to be a pretty common response for me when observing fashion. she works it. and that's cool.

 

Blogger The Vogue Society said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Loving the jacket....Very Michael Jackson esque

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 AM) : 

gorgeous smile.. but whats with all the costume-like clothes on the streets...

 

Blogger The Clever Pup said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Fabulous

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (1:25 PM) : 

i am 100% completely and totally smitten with this outfit and this girl.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

This is majorette / brass band leader meets lion tamer!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM) : 

Simply fab.

 

Blogger Marisa Alexandra Batista said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Looove the coat.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:18 AM) : 

the "Sargent Pepper meets Michael Jackson" look is wonderful as there's a contrast between her BCBG face and her eccentric and sexy clothes.

 

Blogger AnnaBaNAna° said ... (1:50 PM) : 

oh.. that's gorgeous!! she's got charisma!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 AM) : 

just because startrek is coming...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 AM) : 

Beautiful girl....Hate the jacket. These jackets are worn by a lot of circus staff in Europe!!!!

 

Blogger GUGAW said ... (7:46 AM) : 

LOVE the jacket

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

perfectly ANGULAR

 

Blogger Cotton Candy said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Now we vave a paquita in Paris. How chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:24 PM) : 

I love Barbara... Simply amazing from Monday to Sunday... Day by day... A hole life in style! BARBARA como estlista y BARBARA como mujer! Balmain is better in you!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting