This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Insert Your Own Jennifer Aniston Title Here "......", Milano

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Insert Your Own Jennifer Aniston Title Here "......", Milano

Comments on "Insert Your Own Jennifer Aniston Title Here "......", Milano"

 

Blogger Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said ... (4:32 PM) : 

i love her whole outfit, the combination is just great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger i am myriade said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Oh I love the green accents!
This is a very lovely photo :)

-MJ

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Jen Aniston doesnt take fashion risks

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (4:37 PM) : 

A lot of black...but those shoes are fantastic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:37 PM) : 

1.

 

Blogger kelpenhagen said ... (4:44 PM) : 

"so much better than Jennifer Anniston"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Totally affected! :-)

 

Blogger The Voguette said ... (4:49 PM) : 

god she is so adorable, i love jen, and thus i lovee her outfit, i can totally see rachel on friends wearing this!

 

Blogger Lexie said ... (4:52 PM) : 

this gal > jennifer aniston

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (4:56 PM) : 

A bit tired of the whole JA-girl-I'm so nice and nextdoors-I my most popular word is 'uncool'...(and I'm not a Jolie fan either !)

Sorry Jen, but THIS girl just has it !
And I totally agree with anonymous that JA does never take any fashion-risks ...
This girl does !
Love her hat !

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:01 PM) : 

Far better than anything I've ever seen/ will see Jennifer Aniston in! This is wonderful.

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (5:02 PM) : 

LOVE this outfit, although I could never ever see Jennifer Aniston in this! Were you referring to the hair being similar? :)

 

Blogger Joshua S. Amos said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Jennifer Never-ston. This is totally way more chic than she would normally dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 PM) : 

I would have done black suede slippers

 

Blogger c said ... (5:08 PM) : 

The green reminds me of Michelle Obama.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 PM) : 

hate the matchy accessories.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Wow. Some people really get it, don't they? They have that ability to put things together in ways that many of us would never think of. The white tshirt, the green hat, the big black bag and plaid shoes. And it works wonderfully.
Love it.

 

Blogger the november princess said ... (5:17 PM) : 

I really like this. I love black and I love that shade of green.

 

Blogger espaciomas said ... (5:33 PM) : 

yes sweet and cool! good combination

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 PM) : 

She is one yellow accessory away form being a Jamaican!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (5:40 PM) : 

I don't understand the Jennifer Aniston Part.......

I wonder what she's wearing on her right wrist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Nothing against Jennifer Aniston, but she is way too Hollywood to dress like this.

 

Blogger EyeReen said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Love the Mui Mui Bow Bag!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Little Miss Mintgreen ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

good look, but she needs to find a milliner to block that felt hood into a hat...

 

Blogger Deka said ... (5:56 PM) : 

love the bag! did you ask who made it?

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (6:03 PM) : 

I love the outfit! The shoes still look uncomfortable. The gloves make me think she ditched the rest of her housecleaning gear for the photo - or she is about to go haz mat ... If I could find a bag like that in not-leather though ... woo whee!

 

Blogger Rita said ... (6:06 PM) : 

I can picture Rachel in this :D Maybe if the show had continued till today.

 

Blogger Sebastian Perinotti said ... (6:09 PM) : 

i just love the gloves!

 

Blogger Fashion Kangaroo said ... (6:12 PM) : 

For me, one of the best Sartorialist photos so far. That's one of the good things about living in cold weather regions. Here in Brazil you can't wear that. And i bet she don't spend too much time in the mirror. Some people are born with good taste.

http://fashionkangaroo.blogspot.com

 

Blogger ALWAYS OVERDRESSED said ... (6:15 PM) : 

didn't believe it was jennifer aniston for a second. i like parts of this, but other parts i would change. first of all, lets get some sheer, back seam tights on her, rather than her opaque. she needs a heel. take off that frumpy cardigan, and give her a black tranch. then yes. this girl would have looked so much better. not saying she doesn't have the eye for style, she just needs to incorporate her style into her body-type.

 

Blogger Julicious Fashionicious said ... (6:15 PM) : 

So sweet!!
I like her shoes ))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

The Break-Up (of color)

 

Blogger J. said ... (6:27 PM) : 

Jen Aniston is just as pretty but not quiet so chic. Nontheless, Ms. Aniston is great and so is this amazing, perfectly accessorized outfit!

Where is that hat from? I want one!

 

Blogger Sabrina said ... (6:29 PM) : 

I don't really understand what you meant with that title. I don't see any Jennifer Aniston here, just a very great outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM) : 

the shoes. it's the shoes. detail shot please!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 PM) : 

I think she looks amazing, totally age appropriate and very alluring while still looking quite lady like. Yes some pieces may be a bit overly matched, but show me an American girl who pull of this level of sophistication at such a young age. Also most girls here would never opt for being this covered. I say well done, the world could use a lot more grace as this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Lovely, but ... is she on her way to a cleanup site? (To volunteer, of course.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 PM) : 

She had me until I saw the shoes... Personally, I would've preferred a chunky heel! Overall it's a nice look...

 

Blogger greenjeans said ... (6:45 PM) : 

maybe if she wore gloves like that brad would still be hers...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

Love the matching accessories - hat, gloves, shooes. Its great that the bag is black rather than green or it would be too much. This way its perfect!

 

Blogger diane said ... (6:47 PM) : 

I think she really does look a lot like Jennifer Aniston. Those green gloves; I've got them. xo

 

Blogger Cameron Campbell said ... (6:49 PM) : 

Sofie D'Hoore...

 

Blogger Malik said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Love the green gloves, but there is too much mismatched black going on. I wish that the skirt was saffron yellow or some other jewel tone. Grey would also look nice.

 

Blogger bandeàpart said ... (7:45 PM) : 

it's more Diane Keaton than Jennifer Aniston, i think

 

Blogger Molly said ... (7:45 PM) : 

"Picture Perfect," Milano

Adorable and chic.
And I totally see the resemblance! I wish Jen would take more risks, I think she could pull it off.

 

Blogger CrazyOctopus said ... (7:46 PM) : 

she looks fab, so fab she could be a door model for the Slytherin House

 

Blogger DP said ... (8:02 PM) : 

jennifer vs. jamaican bobsled team... fiyah!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM) : 

her face looks like britney spears to me

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 PM) : 

I love it when you show women who *aren't* in mini-skirts!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

i dont get what this has to do with jennifer aniston but this girl looks marvelous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 PM) : 

i saw this girls shoes in the "sitting pretty" photo and i thought to myself that you must've run up and photographed her as well. I was right! I'm loving this completely, makes me wanna be a spy.

 

Blogger zia said ... (8:34 PM) : 

I don't know if it's just me, but i don't think that that's Jennifer Aniston...
I do get the vibe of her, but i don't think thats her...
Well maybe now i have a real reason to actually wear glasses...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Nice picture!!!

 

Blogger Zara said ... (8:40 PM) : 

I desperately need those gloves.

 

Blogger Pavi J said ... (8:41 PM) : 

maybe it's just me but this just doesn't look like aniston! i'm seeing mandy moore...

in any case, fabulous outfit, with wonderful accents!

 

Blogger Jacqueline said ... (8:50 PM) : 

I love that green!!

And also that even though she's matched her shoes, hat and gloves beautifully, she doesn't look too 'match-y' - just beautifully put together.

Lovely.

 

Blogger orchid lover said ... (8:50 PM) : 

really like the seventies hat, in a sort of British green with the modish jacket. the shoes rock!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 PM) : 

I know Milan is very cold in the winter. But the photo would have been enhanced if she allowed herself to smile. Because she hasn't smiled, I sense a chill wafting from her.
Also, how come the Milanese have all the gorgeous shoes, especially the women?

Forca Barca!

 

Blogger Allie said ... (8:52 PM) : 

The outfit is fabulous, don't get me wrong.

But is this really Jennifer Aniston? I'm not convinced.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 PM) : 

honestly, i don't like the combination: dress boxy, jacket boxy, shoes too flat, hat is hiding her face. it seems like she is hiding her body,

 

Blogger marinfit said ... (9:01 PM) : 

love the whole outfit and the handbag :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 PM) : 

Looks more like Kate Hudson to me.

 

Blogger Emma Bennet said ... (9:06 PM) : 

AMAZING! the green totally bring the whole piece together

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Ha! Jennifer Aniston WISHES!

 

Blogger John Danner said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Jen Aniston could never dress is well.

Even when other people dress her..

 

Blogger xiao said ... (9:24 PM) : 

i think she looks cute:)

www.chocolatebeachflower.etsy.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 PM) : 

fashion seems goes to 1914...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Aniston on Jolie: "I am green with envy."

 

Blogger David Y. said ... (9:58 PM) : 

are those rubber gloves?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM) : 

this combination is perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 PM) : 

hmmm, is that the dr. q groovee satchel? i can't tell. either way, i do enjoy this outfit.

 

Blogger Maria said ... (10:47 PM) : 

i do like the green but i would have done 2 and not 3 pieces in green... would have replaced one of them with a neutral or even another contrasting color.. other than that it's adorable, and chic!

 

Blogger Yoli said ... (10:47 PM) : 

I do not like her outfit but I covet her bag! Gorgeous!

 

Blogger Florence said ... (11:20 PM) : 

The green gloves are gorgeous and the green hat is great, but then scroll down to the green shoes and they are slightly overkill.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Listen what is that bag, I need it! Not a fan of the hat but she's not me I guess...BUT I LOOOOVE it...sersly what is that bag...it's beautiful!

 

Blogger Filipe said ... (11:35 PM) : 

The outfit reminds me of a cross between early Prada and Rei Kawakubo (the shoes perhaps?) in Comme des Garçons. She pulls it together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 PM) : 

Tim Burton called, asked me to read for 1st Lady of Whoville..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 PM) : 

I think the JA heading is in reference to AJ wearing the black dress with emerald jewelry at the Oscars (?)

 

Blogger The L.o.C. said ... (12:03 AM) : 

those shoes! those gloves!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 AM) : 

i don't care for the hat at all but the shoes are neat

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 AM) : 

this hair and the crumpled hat seem like an american living abroad. all the same, great bag!

 

Blogger J. M. said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Sooo gorgeous! Soooo lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 AM) : 

LOVE those shoes there amazing, that colour is just beautiful!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 AM) : 

I'm not into the matching accessories either.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 AM) : 

How does this have anything to do with Jennifer Aniston? Was she dressed like this somewhere?

 

Blogger sallymandy said ... (2:38 AM) : 

I feel the boxiness of the jacket and the boxy skirt are too much boxy. Have to agree also that the matched accessories are a bit much. Very lovely color green, though. All that said, it's better than I would put together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 AM) : 

as soon as I saw the picture, without even reading the title, I thought jennifer aniston. well, not so much jennifer aniston, but rachel green. if friends were still on today, I can totally see rachel wearing this.

it's the silhouette of the skirt that keeps it from being jennifer aniston, as it doesn't hug her curves.

I'd love to see a detail of the shoe.

 

Blogger Michael said ... (3:34 AM) : 

Love the way the shade on her eyes pulls the viewer's eye toward her beautiful lips and chin...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 AM) : 

"On the Street... Rachel Green, Milano"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 AM) : 

I think this looks like too much effort. The styling (every part is nice) looks like its wearing her, its too much I think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 AM) : 

Fabulous. I wish Jen would be as daring! This seems very COS style to me, particularly the jacket and the dress/skirt. The cloche is fab, the shoes are a nice quirky touch and the gloves oh so chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 AM) : 

Love her style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 AM) : 

Brittany Spears look alike... face wise at least....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 AM) : 

This girl is WAY cooler than Jennifer Aniston...

 

Blogger natalie said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Chanel would love it.

 

Blogger Tess said ... (6:15 AM) : 

Where can I buy those shoes??!!!! I love this shade of green with black. I am a newcomer to this blog. I am so pleased to have stumbled upon this fantastic work of art!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

 

Blogger David said ... (6:29 AM) : 

Jeniffer who?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 AM) : 

Even though I don't like the hat, I love the colour scheme and outfit, and the shoes are perfect

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 AM) : 

all I think of is MARC JACOBS !!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM) : 

I find she sort of looks like a clown. The matchy matchy matchy accessories are just a little silly. I confess I often have the urge to dress like this. I am glad the Sartorialist approves.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:18 AM) : 

didnt like the matchy matchy kinda look!

 

Blogger Rock'n Roll Ballerina said ... (8:20 AM) : 

I really like this photo! And the green accents makes the whole outlook come togehter perfectly. Have a great day:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

ooooo ... i like it.
I'd love to be one of her "Friends".
Corny I know.

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (9:05 AM) : 

i cant catch the Aniston idea too. i think Jen wears more simple outfits, without different creative parts.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I love this--green is so original and unusual. So few people employ it as an accent color.

And I agree with the other posters--its not just JA that doesn't take fashion risks; its generally Hollywood that doesn't. Uber trendiness/giant fringed boots with your sloppy tie die t-shirt/the Olsen twins do not, in my opinion, count.

I feel like the looks I see on your blog are both far more accessible AND far more fashion forward--the ultimate combination!--than looks I see at the Oscars/on People.com/etc.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

I love everything, especially the shoes. I love how she wore them with a dress or skirt. Hmmm...this is something I should try with my own oxfords that look like hers. And those gloves are leather, not rubber.

 

Blogger Topham Beauclerk said ... (9:31 AM) : 

What is going on on with her right wrist/forearm?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 PM) : 

More like if Annie Hall had a stylish and bold daughter. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Dang! Who thought a Jennifer Anniston reference would bring out such haters? I see the resemblence. You were kindly asked to play along and think up a title for this pic. What, is participation demeaning, uncool, not individual enough, too challenging, not understood? What?

 

Blogger jamesylala said ... (1:01 PM) : 

mmmm...looks like a very glamourous version of Vanessa Bell or some other interesting Charlestonion!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 PM) : 

Love, love, love it! I am doing a whole "notice green" week on my blog and this totally works!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

She's balacing on that thin line of overmatchting but graduates with flying colours.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Great silhouette.... love the black-green combination and her lovely miu miu bow bag! stunning!

 

Blogger J. Cochran said ... (2:00 PM) : 

So chic. I wish proper hats an gloves would come back for a visit - or maybe I just wish I could pull off an ensemble like this - either way, it's sheer elegance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 PM) : 

Jennifer Aniston ????
Jennifer Aniston... Friends
Friends... Rachel Green
Green... Green Outfit
!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM) : 

I think it's funny that everyone is freaking out about Jennifer Anniston and how she would never be this daring...
Frankly, I think anyone with a mild fashion sense can tell that Anniston is extremely...safe with her clothing choices and it's pretty unnecesarry for everyone to taint this image with "Ha, Jennifer Anniston wishes!" etc. We KNOW the poor lady can't dress and has bad luck with guys.
I think all sart was saying was that she looks like her, and you can't argue with that. Love the shoes.

 

Blogger Carolina Botelho said ... (2:51 PM) : 

LOVE is the key word! for this outfit and for your blog!

 

Blogger Mary said ... (3:23 PM) : 

Jennifer is so nice-next-door-girl. This girl is classy and courageous.

But what is that on her wrist? A bracelet?

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (3:53 PM) : 

She's way wittier than Aniston.

What's on her forearm?

The purse is magnificent. The green accessories fabulous.

It's interesting to see the resurrection of navy blue on this blog. It's a wonderful color isn't it? After decades of the supremacy of black, this looks chicer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 PM) : 

skirt's fantastic....great shoes... forget the hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 PM) : 

the miu miu bow bag is a nice added touch. Love that bag!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 AM) : 

she's Giulia Arnaboldi and she's a fashion stylist fron italian weekly magazine D La Repubblica Delle Donne

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

for a moment I thought she was a contestant on the marie claire reality show...http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/articles/living/cast-running-in-heels.

that would explain the Jennifer Aniston comparison...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

i'm usually against the "matchy-matchy" accessory thing but...i like this! i think the different tones of black help it work. she's classic yet quirky.

this is going to sound strange, but i also like her face; did she put concealer/foundation on her lips to get such a great muted look?

ps. despite what everyone is saying, i love the hat.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:20 AM) : 

She is just too cute.. Love it all. Very stylish without being LOUD.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 AM) : 

"along came polly", Milano.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 AM) : 

The bag is miumiu Bow satchel. A huge hit among the miumiu fans

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

this is just so predictable, i mean....to match colors is not the same thing as , to repeat colors... which is easy to do... this look would be acceptable... as a rainy day costume...... bold shoes though

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 AM) : 

"It's Not Easy Being Rachel Green!", Milano

or

"I Tawt I Taw A Leprechaun!", Milano

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:28 AM) : 

Love her style! 7king.ru

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

What a whole lot of fun! I agree, the skirt is the best.

 

Blogger Idoia said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Love her whole outfit

 

Blogger Edmont Dantes said ... (5:09 PM) : 

Nice outfit, lovely girl! Love the emerald details!

 

Blogger tizzylish said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Jennifer Aniston film..."HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU"

I do not like this look at all. Too homely for me, sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

love her style and proportions, but would like to see only one green accessory. preferably, the hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 PM) : 

can someone PLEASE explain the jen aniston reference?

is it merely because to whoever, she resembles jennifer?

im really confused. but i like her skirt/dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

wow! does anybody know where i can find shoes like this? they are fab!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 PM) : 

i have a serious problem with the hatbody she has on her head. it's not a hat, it's a hatbody. its just the felt a milliner uses to make a hat. its an art so lost that people don't even see how many raw felts are being used in editorials and on the street.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Looks like she's trying to hide. Veto on the hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

She reminds me a lot of a woman in a painting of Edward Hopper. That woman in the café - it is exactly the same hat! I really like the colours. Though I'm not sure about the cardigan and her hair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 PM) : 

ohhhhhhhhh! I recognize those shoes!!! They are from MAX KIBARDIN!!! WWD got sequined ones published in tourquoise, which I love more!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:56 PM) : 

I love it....especially the hat...and I don't mind the matchy-matchy accessories...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 AM) : 

Great outfit! But she looks like eminem!

 

Anonymous theresa said ... (2:31 AM) : 

It's eerie, the girl looks a little bit like the rapper Eminem

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting