This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Big Denim, Florence

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

On the Street....Big Denim, Florence

Comments on "On the Street....Big Denim, Florence"

 

Blogger Jessica said ... (9:17 AM) : 

amazing. makes me wonder what he's listening to.

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (9:17 AM) : 

A runway look, to be sure. It is interesting to see how he strikes a balance between the huge pants and the fitted jacket and shirt. I cant help but wonder, to us who follow designer fashion, if we would like this look without the McQueen scarf and the Lanvin sneakers. Would this rose by anonimous designer smell just as sweet? Jorge from W Palm Beach

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 AM) : 

hmmmm, very interesting... i will have to think about this!

 

Blogger Pepa Xavier said ... (9:30 AM) : 

I'm thriled! I lived in Florence, I never ever saw people dress like that on the streets!!You have a gift!

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Love that look !
But I'm disctracted by his fabulous gloves !
The colour is amazing and they look real soft - I'll guess they must be made in the finest leather ever...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

oohh...nice gloves, but the pants just aren't working 4me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

At first look it seems a bit weird, but if you look it over you can find it very interesting. I think it was a nice combination and people surely pay attention to you! Thumbs up!!!

 

Blogger Cherry Junkie said ... (9:46 AM) : 

wide leg jeans on men -- either very stylish or you're one of those terrible american goth kids with chains all over their wide leg cargo jeans (a detailing nightmare). this guy is the former. who says only women wear wide leg jeans well.

 

Blogger John B Pritchett said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Nice scarf & gloves but huge baggy pants don't work for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

the pants.. big no... if he would change them to some more slimmed i am sure the overall style would look much better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

WOW! To Jorge's question about the influence of "designer" appeal, I can tell you that I don't follow runway fashion much, and when I looked at this I didn't know who's scarf it was or what sneakers those were, but the style of this man just floored me!

 

Blogger Claudia Shekufendeh said ... (10:15 AM) : 

The first thing that caught me about this picture is the way the people in the background are staring...Surely at the photographer, but in a way it appears like they are gossiping behind his back. Florentine male version of "Maléna"

 

Blogger stylethread said ... (10:20 AM) : 

first glance conjured an image of a naru suit. then images of a texas tuxedo, but I suspect (and hope) the jacket is not denim. the overall look is intriguing, and he definitely looks comfortable...

 

Blogger Emma Bennet said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Wow, great combination I absolutly love it with the scarf it brings the outfit together

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 AM) : 

LOVE this! Best shot of the past few days, for me at least - thanks Sart and your eagle eyes - again!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

Hmm. Beautiful color choices, but I can HEAR those pants as he walks by. The look is just too self-consciously precious for my taste.

 

Blogger The Sartorialpiste said ... (10:36 AM) : 

He's like the modern hippie, with denim instead of flowers. Wonder what he's listening to?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

And look at all these people in the backgrounf gazing at him. What an amazing shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 AM) : 

AWESOME!!!! Sophisticated, urban, ecclectic... all in one. This is how I love to dress.
I can't believe how well the roll-ups work on the denim pantaloon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

The pants aren't working for me either!

 

Blogger Kay said ... (11:18 AM) : 

That is a very brave jean cut to wear with that jacket but his nonchalantly draped scarf, ipod earphones and sunglasses show that he doesn't care if it doesn't traditionally "work". I think if he'd worn slimmer legged jeans he would've looked a little too contrived and pretentiously fashionable, so although it's not my favourite look for a guy I still really like it.
I love the colours of his scarf with the wash of his jeans.

http://thestitched.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger zerzanfan said ... (11:20 AM) : 

He is listening to Insane Clown Posse, and, with those jeans, looks like a member of the band.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Its a good look
I'm highly impressed with his gloves the color is one of my favorites
I notice his eye wear goes well with them
This is definitely a balance look.
Aim Green

 

Blogger Rock'n Roll Ballerina said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Funny pants! Even though he has it all together. But I must say it makes me smile:)

 

Blogger Mademoiselle C. said ... (11:43 AM) : 

So cool!
I want this scarf and that beautiful nonchalance...

 

Blogger ricola said ... (11:52 AM) : 

nice play on volume with the fitted jacket. beautiful scarf as well. I wish I were tall enough to pull off this much leg width.

 

Blogger Evelyn said ... (12:05 PM) : 

I love his scarf!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

The colors in this outfit look well together. The key is how everything complements that cranberry sweater underneath his jacket. The gloves provide a nice contrast, while the dark blue jacket and shoes are the perfect hues to make the whole thing coherent. The scarf's purply tint is just right to bring it all together. Che cool!

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (12:19 PM) : 

I just love this silhouette - the neat top with the exaggerated bottoms. Splendid. He knows just how cool he looks, too!

 

Blogger Craig Curtis said ... (12:26 PM) : 

I love this look. Just wish I wasn't so long in the torso, and short in the legs. Can never pull off pants like that. But HE can, and it looks fabulous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 PM) : 

I certainly admire the boldness and individuality of wearing this, but for me it doesn't work. Maybe it's just the tired McQueen skull scarf that's getting me because they've been so over-done (both by McQueen repeating them season after season and by people wearing them more and more) over the last few years..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

bravo!!! to him!!!! love whats happing above the waist, i get the wide pants,, but not loving it,,,,,

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Wow... it is very interesting to see "baggy" jeans like this because I am used to seeing them more associated with hip hop culture but in this context they become a whole different thing.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (12:51 PM) : 

Definitely unqiue. I love the color of his gloves. Those are wide jeans... not everyone can pull something off like that, certainly not people where I live... but he does it well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

West meets East: beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Lovely scarf and poise!

 

Blogger soulbitch. said ... (1:00 PM) : 

nice sunglasses :)

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Loving the scarf, McQueen I'm guessing. Pleasing color combo, but those jeans are a bit too over-the-top. Maybe if they were not quite so huge and wide, they would work better. But I admire this man for being creative and confident with his style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

the sunglasses are good, the jeans are ridiculous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 PM) : 

I use to live in Firenze and it's quite unusual to see this kind of people there I think. But you find so many cool people just walking around, unbelievable! Mostly men though, but maybe not that strange since menswear are much cooler..

 

Blogger Deka said ... (1:08 PM) : 

looks like this photo could've have been taken in my area, san francisco or berkeley

 

Blogger Julicious Fashionicious said ... (1:10 PM) : 

In love with his scarf!He is in harmony with himself and his clothers!And i see guys from behind who are interested in his look i guess!!
Julia xxx

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (1:17 PM) : 

the best part of this picture is the people in the back looking in his direction as if he is the king.

Nice shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

For me, the sneakers make it a little too "Leave It to Beaver" for my taste. With some brogues, maybe? I do like the floppy silhouette of the pants very much, as well as the surprise of seeing them on a man. :)

 

Blogger AnnaHawk said ... (1:28 PM) : 

Ehhhrmmm... No. Doesn't work. At all...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Horrible jeans but the outfit in total works. That's style.

 

Blogger J. Vander Meer said ... (2:13 PM) : 

Not those pants again! Before goth kids, it was skater kids in the 90's and no matter how you style them on men it just looks wrong.

However saying that from the waist up he's lovely~

 

Blogger anonwomen said ... (2:13 PM) : 

I love it, the neatness of fit in the jacket and the fluidity of the pants. The gloves are so perfect to me, a small punch of colour and the somehow help to keep the top half of the silhouette tight and together.

 

Blogger ... said ... (2:16 PM) : 

superb

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:34 PM) : 

He's Brave!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM) : 

I have been trying to find the perfect illustration to sum this look up that i stumbled across a few months back in one of my collections of mens fashion books. i am sure it may be the Alan Flusser book.

The part that describes the 1920s movement of oxford bags so well, when all the men at that time walked in line in one direction following each other in slim cut trousers/ slacks and then BBBOOOMMM!!! one man stands out walking in the opposite direction rocking this new look, the wider circumference and the playing of proportions. Then the men in line all turn back at this maverick, recluse, one mans army, individual and are taken back by his confidence and obliviousness to peoples cold and bewildered stares. i dont know! Thats how i feel when i see this picture.

My style is slightly similar, i dont wear anything but loose pants and feel great in them. i too think it has a timeless look to it. ( That is just my opinion. i am NOT discriminating)

We all have our individual looks. This is what allows this world of fashion to be so vast and inspiring.

Keep walking in Vision.

Adam R

 

Blogger Maria Inês said ... (2:54 PM) : 

love, love, love

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 PM) : 

to all the lovers of the gloves;

I have found some wonderful leather gloves at Ace Hardware, of all places: pigskin, goatskin, cowhide... I apply a leather treatment called Skidmore's and heat it with my hair dryer so the stuff really soaks in.

this is in no way an endorsement - just sharing what I have learned.

 

Blogger Leopold Gloom said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Hammer time!

The pantaloons are too much imo.
The rest of the get-up is fine tho'.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

A+++++++++ for proportion! If only the pants weren't denim and scarf wasn't McQueen's. Still, consider myself muchly inspired.

 

Blogger Siru said ... (3:21 PM) : 

He's totally bohemian chic!

juliet xxx

 

Blogger SparkleQueen said ... (3:35 PM) : 

This outfit has good balance

 

Blogger Krysta Marie said ... (3:51 PM) : 

i love the sunnies! I wonder where he is goin?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Amazing pants, and love the scarf!

stylejustice.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Wow, that is amazing, and not many could make that work, I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

I like the concept of the outfit. The wide leg pants is balanced with the fitted jacket attire. I wish the pants weren't rolled up but this is probably because they seem a bit too long for him. The best thing about this fellow is his air of confidence/nonchalance and that's something you can't buy or imitate...priceless.

 

Blogger µ said ... (5:08 PM) : 

His name is Geo))) He is from Moscow(RF)))) and i never sow him dressed that like in his home town)
Mira didnt get you acquaint with him?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 PM) : 

Unbelievable,but he is russian:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 PM) : 

He seems to be turning some heads for sure.. and he seems so confident in this it's stunning. I wouldn't mind meeting him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 PM) : 

absolutely AWESOME style!!! Love the jeans... one of my favourite shots of yours sartorialist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 PM) : 

oh no, this look works from the middle up, the pants are too close to nineties raver style (not enough time has passed yet for us to reclaim and play with that). So to me it's a bad choice..... moreover, this type of pants are only well worn by tall skinny guys like the one in the pic...

 

Blogger myslak said ... (5:43 PM) : 

for me it's quite intresting how he (these pants) looks in the move.

 

Blogger Room4777 said ... (6:09 PM) : 

The scarf+sunglasses and the movement in the denim.

 

Blogger Cathy Phillips said ... (6:14 PM) : 

business on the top, party on the bottom

 

Blogger diane said ... (6:24 PM) : 

I like the way he cuffed the bottom, to bring the masculine aspect into the gauchos. Also, his glasses are great!

 

Blogger Mira Maulia said ... (6:33 PM) : 

cool!
and look at the people around. He charms everybody!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM) : 

As usual it only works for thin people. It looks like he's wearing a long skirt to me.

 

Blogger yoonrs said ... (6:36 PM) : 

i like the gloves and the scarf... but it brings back terrible memories of the jnco/skater jean phase seen a while back... and i'm sorry, but i dont think wearing such similar colors on top and bottom is the best thing to go outside wearing -- looks like an exaggerated, pajama version of a poor man's baggy canadian tuxedo.... but what do i know.. just my opinion.

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (6:37 PM) : 

Wow! From the hips down he's part skater/gang banger (I was working hard to keep my kids out of these pants in SoCal eight years ago) and from the hips up he looks very collegiate/fashionista - esque. Great scarf. Thanks for featuring knits lately. (c: Oooh and toggles!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 PM) : 

love it! takes confidence

 

Blogger NVA said ... (6:38 PM) : 

all eyes on him....
i think he's listening to tupac - all eyes on me

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

are those bottega veneta jeans? nice look, but I don´t like the turn up...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Not my cup of tea, but I like people who break the mold with fashion. It's something I do too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM) : 

sunglasses.scarf.gloves.

 

Blogger secondvurss said ... (8:03 PM) : 

a very unique style. his personality shines through, which is what any outfit should do for a person.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 PM) : 

Looks like a perfect advertisement for that fantastic pair of gloves or scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 PM) : 

I have to say I really like the pants and I don't find them 90's at all. They're not the Chinatown gangster pants of the 90's, these are even wider! I like the jacket and the nice gloves but I agree with Anonymous above who said he would wear brogues with his wide pants therefore making the whole look timeless (except of course the skull scarf-which kind of dates his upper body to last year IMHO). I think this is nice for a woman too but definitely ditch the sneakers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 PM) : 

It´s amazing...perfect!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 PM) : 

i don't like it! i think the pants are over the top. "silly" is an adjective that comes to mind. the gloves, however, are to die for. i think a slimmer pant would just look more sophisticated and chic, less fashion victim-y. oh love the shades, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 PM) : 

I agree that he should have worn some dressier shoes...brown brogues to continue the shade of the glasses and the gloves. The pants are too busy for me, but he has confidence to pull it off. No shame on his part!!

 

Blogger Stephen Hennessey said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Wow, I actually just got a pair of ultra-wide leg that I was going to break out for the first time tomorrow. After seeing a real-world shot, they are a definite. I'd assume those are Bottega Veneta.

 

Blogger Out Of India said ... (10:34 PM) : 

I love this. I'm so into the thick scarves. I have a couple from WHITLEY KROS that are so perfect. Affordable though...

 

Blogger Bowerbird Photography said ... (11:17 PM) : 

the gloves are amazing!

www.sfstreetthreads.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 PM) : 

The gloves are actually the one detail I dislike. The rest works beautifully. The perfect proportions are key.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:41 AM) : 

We are not ready for those pants again. Too soon after cartoonish "flares" and all that.

No one is cool enough to work that look right now. Maybe I will like it in 10 years.

But it is a good photo to throw into the mix.

I get the look waist-up though. I like the contrasting color gloves.

D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 AM) : 

I feel like the trousers need to be longer...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 AM) : 

The word "interesting" is being thrown around a lot in the comments, and I'll agree that's what first came to mind when I saw this outfit. I love how this has been put together, and especially the attitude behind it. I'm not a fan of wide-leg pants in the least, but do like how they're juxtaposed in this outfit. The only thing I can't justify is cuffed pants. I. Just. Can't. I've seen it a thousand times on a thousand different people and have never found it flattering. But still absolute love with this shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 AM) : 

I agree with everyone else - for us American 20somethings, the pants conjure images of goth ravers on their way to an ICP concert! Not an image that I recall fondly.

I admire his style, and I adore the outfit from the waist up, but I can't bring myself around when it comes to his jeans.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 AM) : 

Do you know where can we find this kind of perfect jeans !?
It makes me the same filling as the last flanel trousers from YSL they are so cool.

Thanks

 

Blogger Mary B. said ... (2:48 AM) : 

dear sartorialist,

I really love your blog. You have an eye for style and always deliver great photographs. Every time I view your page I am transported to another country! You are Brilliant!

best,
Mary

 

Blogger Leoona said ... (3:04 AM) : 

He looks cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 AM) : 

Wearing that scarf and carrying the book makes him look almost religious - a very modern religion with ipod and those amazing denim pants.

 

Blogger  said ... (4:35 AM) : 

wow, nice !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:42 AM) : 

very nicely put.
the detail of the folded gloves is amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 AM) : 

Great gloves! Exactly what I'm looking for.

 

Blogger Miss Know-All said ... (6:25 AM) : 

Love the scarf& glasses. Not as sure on the flares.
Miss Know All
Kisses
-your one and only source into the scandolous lives of the elite

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 AM) : 

Woooow, I would kill for the shoes and the scarf. And of course the way he wears it!

 

Blogger Chi-Chi and the Greek Vintage said ... (7:51 AM) : 

I would sooooo wear this and I'm a dame!!!!

 

Blogger Mr Kirky said ... (8:01 AM) : 

jeans are bottega veneta. not my style but i love this picture. love the gloves. adore the gloves. tell me where to get them please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:09 AM) : 

this guy can pull it off. it looks fantastic on him, but the average joe would make this look look silly. hope it doesn't become a trend. can really appreciate his pulling this together artistically. the scarf balances out the largess of the trousers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Well, I like his day planner.

 

Blogger dress to impress the mirror . . . said ... (9:12 AM) : 

for some reason it works, kind of like harem pants for men. i just hope the baggy jeans arent coming back.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Me likey!

 

Blogger Duchesse said ... (9:31 AM) : 

I don't think men will take to these but then who ever thought you could convince any man to wear the crotch at his knees while his behind hangs fully over the waistband?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

The jeans remind me too much of those jenco jeans, or what ever they were, from the 90's. skimmer any thing for the bottom deff would have been a wiser choice.

 

Blogger American Otaku (E is my SL) said ... (12:38 PM) : 

for me its all about the gloves and the way he wears them! u can find pants like that all over...

 

Blogger M said ... (3:35 PM) : 

How EXTRAORDINARY! Is it really a street or is it a catwalk?

Great photo, as always.


:)

fashion abuse

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 PM) : 

RIP Carrot Peeler Man

 

Blogger Disneyrollergirl.net said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Those jeans are so hard to carry off but the jacket is making it all work for me.

 

Blogger SHOT BY SHOOTER said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Fantastic look! Great new denim shape, at last a move away from the skinny bloke jean. Love seeing that classic McQueen scarf again, safe to say it's now become a modern menswear classic.

 

Blogger Vanna said ... (7:34 PM) : 

Can't say I hate it. He looks like he's having fun.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 PM) : 

jumbo jeans for men? very 1990 American take on European style. I'll take this fashion ground hog shadow sighting to mean that the 90s will be here in about 6 weeks.

'stina

 

Blogger keeksfitz said ... (8:41 PM) : 

fucking hot. the shoes make it

 

Blogger eloise in berlin said ... (4:21 AM) : 

Oooh great! LOVE big pants and he's doing it in style. Great sunnies, very confident look - so nice to see on a man!

 

Blogger About Me said ... (6:21 AM) : 

He would look perfect imo if he lost the scarf. it's too distracting.

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (12:12 PM) : 

absolutely fabS look!
i even would say - not very typical for italians!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:13 PM) : 

oh no. i love wide leg pants, but these are getting dangerously close to bringing back the dreaded JNCO of the 90s raver scene. hopefully this look can stay at bay with this stylish exception.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 PM) : 

haha, i agree....waist up is great. the jeans are awful though. unless he gets some weird face makeup and raves all night. glow sticks anyone?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Can't do those pants. Too much fabric that looks disproportionate with the fitted blazer. This is just my opinion though. It is obvious from the confident look in the picture that this man thinks he is right on track and ahead of the pack.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 AM) : 

wow...I am very amaze to your blog...nothing can say but I enjoy so much and I can get some Idea...

nice ...like to be back here again and again...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

it looks mish-mashy.
but i like that he's doing his own thing.

 

Blogger mchl said ... (12:59 AM) : 

i'm digging the big denim!

-michael

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 AM) : 

this is very pure ironicly and dialectically.
but organic, although contrived awesome style nonetheless! no? ha

 

Blogger Across the Pond said ... (2:04 PM) : 

This may be my most favorite Sartorialist shot to date. So well done mister. And well done to this Florentine-- the pants are a big, dramatic gesture in the midst of so much casual. Blazer is perfection, gloves are delicious. Would have put on a different scarf, but that's personal choice I suppose. Lovelylovelylovely.

 

Blogger Patrick said ... (6:37 PM) : 

the modern muslim. lovely. =D I like

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 AM) : 

Working the round shades and the wide pant effortlessly. It's good to know you can work several trendy pieces for the season and not look like a victim. Perfect

 

Blogger id said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I love it. I wonder what kind of music he is listening to...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

I have the same bottega veneta jeans. Agree with the post that unrolled is better. The waist of the jeans is marvelously cinched to accentuate the flare at the hips, and a really cinched coat helps drive home the mirror of big shoulders/narrow waist. A 1920s laborer. This version is interesting, but definitely ala Berkeley student, not laborer.

 

Blogger Aaron Brown said ... (2:25 PM) : 

eeekkkk

 

Blogger nicopalms said ... (11:05 PM) : 

Bottega pants. Fall 2008. I love this look. It's like a modern Charlie Chaplin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

LOOOVVVEEEE this look, everything about it!
he looks so confident. And those Bottega Veneta jeans look amazing with the jacket and the gloves. Oh my! I love everthing about him, nice posture as well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

someone knows the name of this kind of these sunglasses?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:34 PM) : 

I like it - but can I like it twice?
Last monday it was holiday in Russia, so I went for a walk with my wife - the weather was so nice: clear deep blue sky, shiny sun.... so nice and it was closer to summer, not to spring. Oh, I forgot, I'm living in Moscow, so i was very suprised to meet this guy wearing this look in May - yes, shapes are great, always like it, but twice to wear it in different seasons - some kind to stay fit)))HOT TEMPERATURE), if only I had camera with me, it was so hot weather for this - I think he will ignore me in future after words I wrote( as he must work in fashion press, as I'm boutique manager....), but anyway - too good to wear twice, especially in sunny and hot day. Like it, but summer is for free...

 

Blogger iida said ... (7:12 AM) : 

This made me smile. And that's reason enough for me to like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM) : 

LUV-ITTTTTTT

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting