This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist - The Book!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Sartorialist - The Book!

So, the reason I was in London last week was to sign the contract and work on my first book!

It will be published by Penguin and be around 500 pages of images with a little writing.

I have received many offers in the past about doing a book, but I held back until I felt the right offer was at hand. This was the right offer.

The main reason I feel so excited about this project is that Penguin will publish the book in paperback, and a special limited-edition "bespoke" version simultaneously. This was very important to me because as a photographer I wanted a beautiful book to showcase my images - but I didn't want to do just another expensive coffee table book that would be too expensive for many of my readers. I think this creative method will be the best of both worlds.

The publishing date, as it stands now, is September 2009 - and will include a small book tour in cities like London, Paris, Dublin, a few cities in Australia, and a few cities in the US. As we get closer I will, of course, keep you updated about the specifics of the tour.

Comments on "The Sartorialist - The Book!"

 

Blogger The Clever Pup said ... (10:00 AM) : 

That very exciting. Congratulations. I'll keep my eye out for it.

 

Blogger life . style . dissected said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Wonderful news! Congratulations.

Cheers!

 

Blogger ehdees said ... (10:14 AM) : 

congrats!

 

Blogger Laura said ... (10:18 AM) : 

That is such fabulous news! I agree, the low/high idea is a great one, and is such a current concept. Very modern!

 

Blogger lisa said ... (10:19 AM) : 

congrats! can't wait to see it!

 

Blogger Mo said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Exciting, can't wait for it to come out! Just in time for spring 2010 fashion week, too

 

Blogger Jingoist said ... (10:23 AM) : 

Simply- congratulations!

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (10:24 AM) : 

This is amazing news.


I cannot wait for your book to come out!

 

Blogger Scott said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Now this is exciting news to wake up to...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Wow, I am very excited to have a look at this.

Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

I'm looking forward too the book!!

 

Blogger Mrs Stevens said ... (10:31 AM) : 

Goodness! That's exciting. Especially seeing Dublin as a possibility for your tour... That would be a first - seeing you here, eh?! I fear you won't find much to photograph though.

 

Blogger Kwana said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Major congrats!! I shall be first in line at your signing.

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (10:37 AM) : 

That is so great, I am sure that many people would love to see the final result and which pictures you put in. I definitely want to see it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

this is so exciting! what a fabulous idea. i'm absolutly looking forward to a paperback - so glad you're doing it both ways. keep us posted as to which US cities you'll be in!

 

Blogger M. said ... (10:58 AM) : 

And what about Poland?? :-))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Congratulations Sart, you deserve it!!

 

Blogger artadviser said ... (11:00 AM) : 

congratulations! i´m really looking forward to have your book!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Congratulations - I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to see your work in-print!

 

Blogger diane said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Yeeeeeha, ill buy it!!

 

Blogger ally fabulous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

I love your photos and I want your book now!!

Thank you!

Kisses!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

congraaats!

 

Blogger Folu said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Oh my goodness, congratulations Scott! I am so excited to see the book and hopefully to own one of the bespoke versions this fall.

 

Blogger superdeluxe said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Congratulations! It's wonderful to see your talent recognized. And thanks for thinking about the paperbook edition--it will enable so many people to have access to your images. I will definitely be placing a pre-release order on Amazon!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

congratulations sart! a real milestone! it is so very thoughtful of you to think of your readers' budgets, but then again, everything about your photography is so thoughtful... i am sure this will be a smashing success for you.

 

Blogger AlicePleasance said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Congratulations! The two versions thing is a neat idea.

 

Blogger perezvila™ said ... (11:25 AM) : 

most of the time, i think i leave in the city of the worst dressed people in the world!!!!
and i make my own clothes, i design them, and some times i also sew them... my total fantasy is to run into you in the city and you take a picture of me... ... guess that wont happen!!! hahaha, but now at least have the expectation of having your book in my living room table (not your ideal... but, it's notb bad at all...)


congratulations!!!!

 

Blogger Ondo Lady said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Congratulations, I am sure it will be amazing@!!! Roll on September.

 

Blogger John Danner said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Yes please. I'll take two.

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Nice! I can't wait. Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

That's great to hear, I'm looking forward to it.. and good luck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Congratulations!!!I'm looking forward to the book!!!

I am your huge fan from Taiwan, it will be our honor if we can have your book tour come to Asia!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Congratulations! I look forward to reading it. :D

 

Blogger CashmereLibrarian said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Great news! I can't wait!

 

Blogger Neil MacLean said ... (12:23 PM) : 

Congratulations-great move holding out and going with Penguin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Congrats, Scott. You really, really deserve this!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 PM) : 

superb, and if you have time please also do come to austria!

 

Blogger Matt King said ... (12:41 PM) : 

Congrats! As much as I'd love to spring for the "bespoke" version, I'll probably only be able to pick up the paperback. Regardless, I'm excited! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

As far as the tour goes, I would love to see you make an appearance in Toronto... please?

 

Blogger mary jane said ... (12:49 PM) : 

yay!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

that sounds good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Dear Scott,

Great news about the book. I was wondering when that would happen. I don't envy you though in having to select what photographs make it through!

Could we have some London pics please? Somehow London doesn't seem to get featured much on the Sartorialist. Considering the incredible imagination and freedom shown here I've often wondered why... just a thought!

Sincerely,
A londoner

 

Blogger Maame Agyeben said ... (1:00 PM) : 

woohoo!!! congratulations sart! i'm very excited about your book. I heard rumours... and I'm so glad they came true! take care.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Oh, congratulations, Sart! And might I say, "Finally!" ? ^^ I'm so glad you're taking your not-so-affluent readers (including myself) into account... you're the kind of businessman I want to be. But the "bespoke" edition intrigues me... what will this be like?

 

Blogger pablo said ... (1:16 PM) : 

yeah!!!!! congratulations
i'll get one as soon it comes out.
:D

 

Blogger Shelley Noble said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Bravo! Bravo on the dual versions of your book concept! That is incredibly thoughtful, as in well thought-out, and considerate of your readership. I'm extremely impressed with your well-placed respect.

Kudos from me. m..m

 

Blogger Katy said ... (1:35 PM) : 

congratulations. thank you for thinking of making it affordable too. keep on! i can't wait to buy it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM) : 

I think that your consideration towards your readers is wonderful! It's lovely that you thought of your fans when weighing out the deal, and congratulations on hitting the perfect offer!

I sincerley hope that Dublin goes ahead for you- i'd love to see you here! And although we don't quite offer the chic of Paris and New York, i'm sure you'll find quite a few Sartorial delights upon your travels to Ireland!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

Yes. Thank you for your paperback considerations, and knowing that money does not equal style (take note, P. Hilton!)

 

Blogger Patagonia Community said ... (2:03 PM) : 

great stuff--looking forward to it. having a couple of options is fantastic. penguin makes beautiful editions. and have you seen the book about penguin cover designs? http://www.penguin.co.uk/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780713998399,00.html

 

Blogger Diana said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Congratulation from my heart! The dual version is a very great and wise idea. I do hope, that at least via internet your book will be available also in not high fashion countries.

it will be a great xmas present....for myself!!!

 

Blogger Irene said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Congratulations!I am so happy for you. Really looking forward to it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Fantastic! At last! Please include Stockholm on the book tour, you would create pandemonium in the streets I'm sure.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Please come to San Francisco!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Many congrats, Sart. So cool.

Let us know when we can pre-order!

 

Blogger laura said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Congratulations!! I will be there for your signing in Paris. Keep amazing me!

 

Blogger Adrienne Dye said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Please consider adding a stop in Bloomington to your book tour. I know my friends and I would give anything to hear you and see your book and you'd get to visit your alma mater at the same time! Congratulations.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Great news! Maybe Penguin would be kind enough to grant you a stop in Amsterdam as well? :D I can't wait till it comes out!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Many Congratulations!! This is great news, your book is something to really look forward to! Thank you too for your generous considerations in deciding which offer to accept, it shows how in touch you are with your readers. I hope there will be more than just a little writing as your comments are always interesting and relevant and you write so well. I feel your writing is an essential element of your blog - it gives it cool character. The book will be a showcase for your talents and , i hope, the first of many to come!

 

Blogger CG said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Congratulations Scott.
I will you all the very best!!!
What a great way to start to New Year!!!
Keep us posted ;o)

 

Blogger Gina said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Congratulations! This is fantastic news.

 

Blogger Chloe said ... (3:22 PM) : 

How exciting, hooray!

 

Blogger Lucile Meyer said ... (3:31 PM) : 

COnGRATS ! cant wait to see it !

 

Blogger CULTURE CREATORS said ... (3:34 PM) : 

WONDEROUS! Can't wait to see it!!!



CC

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

Congratulations! And, ditto on that "Toronto... please?"

www.annhomanART.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM) : 

I'm the beauty & fashion editor of an online women magazine from Bucharest, Romania and I only wanted to tell you this: if it's available, I'll be the first to pre-order your book!

I love your perspectives and I really like how you achieve an almost vivid closeness to the fashion of some streets & people I've never actually seen. Congrats! :)

 

Blogger miss sophie said ... (4:10 PM) : 

congratulations! i was wondering when your book would be coming out... :)

 

Blogger efe said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Congratulations!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM) : 

I'll be looking for that book when it comes around!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM) : 

that's great! congratulationssss

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Congratulations! It is well deserved.
Please come to Melbourne!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Brilliant! I agree with the person who commented about London...but we in the city of rain (which has finally returned after a few weeks of stupidly cold frost) love you all the same! And a September publication is just in time for my birthday! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 PM) : 

congratulations! And thanks for thinking of us students who love your blog but would not be able to afford an expensive coffee table version.

you're a very sympathetic guy:-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Can you bear another congratulation?! That is fantastic -- you definitely deserve all the success.

Although a paperback version is a great idea and very befitting for the style of your signature work, I definitely hope the special limited-edition "bespoke" version will be a hardcover coffee-table type ;-)

PLO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 PM) : 

I have to say I am estatic about you coming to Australia! Will be keeping an eye out for those dates!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

This excites me to no end. I have been a faithful follower and look forward to the publication.

 

Blogger RunwayRevolution said ... (5:59 PM) : 

That noise you hear is all of Sydney's fashionistas raiding their closets in preparation for your visit....

Congratulations on the book deal. VERY EXCITING!! I hope that the bespoke edition will be available internationally - please be sure to tell us if it will be available to buy online (Amazon?) if it won't be in-stores!

 

Blogger Helen James said ... (6:16 PM) : 

congrats , can't wait to get my copy, nice to see that you are making sure it accessible to all of us too!!

 

Blogger blaqbird said ... (6:28 PM) : 

congrats!!! i'm definitely looking forward to the book...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 PM) : 

Many many congratulations! I feel I've been waiting for this book for a long, long time, and I am truly looking forward to bringing it home as soon as it comes out! Cheers!

 

Blogger Disneyrollergirl.net said ... (6:39 PM) : 

*Faints*...YIppee, at last! No wonder you were celebrating with your posh suit. Glad there will be a bit of writing in it too. And-rubs hands - all those press interviews to go with!! Will will see you on GMTV (guilty pleasure morning TV show)?

 

Blogger brooke said ... (6:56 PM) : 

YOURE COMING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!


congrats :D

 

Blogger SparkleQueen said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Oh Exciting!!!

Anything by you is definitely "Buy Worthy" so I'll be sure to pick up a copy, hopefully one that I'll stand in line for with an autograph. :)

Congrats!

 

Blogger Lady Calgary said ... (7:03 PM) : 

FANTASTIC! I love Sart, I love Penguin.

 

Blogger DP said ... (7:28 PM) : 

well done - coffee table status for sure. best wishes to you -

 

Blogger Alexa said ... (7:38 PM) : 

best news of the day!!!


xoalexa.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Well done, and can't wait for you to be in Sydney and experience everything it has to offer!

 

Blogger P R I M O E Z A said ... (8:21 PM) : 

I am hoping to move to NYC soon from melbourne, but if it doesn't turn out, having you visit australia will be something to look forward to! Congratulations on the book.

 

Blogger CyborgCoquette said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Oh please please please come to San Francisco! I would be so happy if I could get it signed by you!

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (8:27 PM) : 

That's wonderful! Congrats!! I can't wait to own a copy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Congratulations Sart! Can't wait to see it!

 

Blogger porsha said ... (9:05 PM) : 

wow. very excited about the book and the possibility of you coming to Australia!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 PM) : 

Congratulations! And as an Irish girl living in Australia I'm delighted to see both places will be on your book tour :-)

 

Blogger Chinachix said ... (9:17 PM) : 

congratulations! it would be great if you can swing by Toronto :)

 

Blogger Melissa said ... (9:30 PM) : 

this is very exciting!
i cannot wait for the book to be published!

Your photos are just magnificent

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Wow, when did you sign this contract because ain't it a little too fast to publish the book in september 2009??

Anyway, Penguin is one of my favorite...if not, my favorite publisher of all time! I love their books. Excellent choice, Scott.

Can't wait.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Congratulations!!! That is amazing news!
axx

 

Blogger Toni said ... (10:25 PM) : 

congrats! it'll be great and I can't wait to see it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Congratulations, Scott!

 

Blogger frisson said ... (11:26 PM) : 

congratulations!!!


i am so excited i can't wait!

long overdue and well deserved.
i'm glad you held out for the best though :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Congrats!! I can't wait to lay on hands on it and bring it home!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Congratulations! This is fantastic news! I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled!

 

Blogger Kate said ... (11:52 PM) : 

Oh, I can't wait. I thus far haven't purchased any books from the new blog book craze, but yours will be mine, and I will most certainly buy it for a friend too. Do come to Minneapolis for a book signing and some street shots. I'm often impressed by the fashion I see in Uptown Minneapolis

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 PM) : 

i want your book!! I hope it ships to SG!!

- J from SG.

 

Blogger Andrew Barker said ... (12:05 AM) : 

CONGATULATIONS! I cant wait until September! This is great news.

 

Blogger Going-Solo said ... (12:36 AM) : 

CONGRATS!!! agree -- it's Well-Deserved. You bet I will get my hands on the book once it's out!

...I sure hope (the book) it's coming to Malaysia though...

excited*

reader from KL, Malaysia
Janet

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 AM) : 

Congratulations!

I hope your book tour includes San Francisco. It's certainly not a fashion center, but there are a lot of people who have a decided individual style.

 

Blogger Hilda said ... (1:09 AM) : 

"Penguin will publish the book in paperback, and a special limited-edition 'bespoke' version simultaneously"

That's a wonderful idea. Not many people can afford expensive coffee table books. Thank you.

 

Blogger Simone said ... (1:12 AM) : 

congratulations! that is an amazing opportunity and i can't wait to see what you write!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 AM) : 

How about an interesting fabric for the cover of the bespoke edition? Grey flannel? An interesting pin stripe? Please add San Francisco to your book tour.

Congrats!

Blaumax

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 AM) : 

i think u should include cape town (south africa) in your book tour. it's a fantastic city, i think you'll LOVE it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 AM) : 

Congratulations! It must be a great satisfaction for you. Plus, chapeau for paying so much attention to your readers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 AM) : 

This is so exciting. I have already plotted it into my calender.
I think you shoud consider coming to Copenhagen on the book tour as well:-)
I would without a doubt be the first in line.

Congrats.

Best regards
Lotte, Denmark

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 AM) : 

Ooh lovely, can't wait to see it.

The Sart in Aus? Here's hoping you include Melbourne, Australia's most stylish city...

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (6:01 AM) : 

can't wait to buy it !!
great news !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 AM) : 

Please come to D.C.!

 

Blogger Prita said ... (7:26 AM) : 

Congratulations! Can't wait to read it! Really hope it's coming to Jakarta, Indonesia.

Prita

 

Blogger Needy said ... (7:43 AM) : 

Congratulations! Since you will be visiting Australia, can you please consider stopping by in Singapore for a day to meet your fans here?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:13 AM) : 

Congratulations! Penguin is a great company.

 

Blogger Jiji said ... (8:23 AM) : 

Oh I do hope you make it to Melbourne. That is, before the end of the year, coz by then I would have graduated and left. :(
Can't wait for the book, congrats!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:48 AM) : 

I know I am incredibly excited. I can say, without a doubt, that I will purchase your book. I just hope to see all of my favorite shots of the eccentric old men in it. Oddly, I get a lot of inspiration from them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Yay! Working in a bookstore I am constantly looking at all of the art books and sighing b/c they are so darn expensive! $60 and up for a collection of pictures! That's more than some of my textbooks!

Anywho, I am really looking forward to having your art in my living room and not just on my computer screen. Now I'll be able to show friends and co-workers what I've been talking about for the past few years! Can't wait!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Finally! I am happily looking foward to putting my hands on the book.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Congrats....I cannot wait to purchase your book!!!

 

Blogger Fabio Bucciardini said ... (9:56 AM) : 

WOW. I'm so happy for you. can't wait to see it in my hands. I love the concept about the book. I think it's very contemporary. Style is not about money. I'm sure it will be really beautiful.

 

Blogger Carrot said ... (9:58 AM) : 

congrats!! can't wait for it.
hope your book tour brings you to asia! singapore to be precise:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

yay!

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (10:05 AM) : 

ohhh!
greetings!
thats so exciting!
cant wait to see ur book!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (10:11 AM) : 

OMG..... I SO can't wait.

congrats!

Tears of joy!

 

Blogger Sarah Peguine (שרה פגין) said ... (11:00 AM) : 

oh! I'm so excited :) congrats!!! looking forward to it

 

Blogger onegiantpanda said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Congratulations, and - "but I didn't want to do just another expensive coffee table book that would be too expensive for many of my readers" - we appreciate it :)

 

Blogger J said ... (1:23 PM) : 

I love love love your work!
And I would love love love to know when I can pr-eorder this.
Just saying :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

congrats! I am so excited to see your book, thank you for thinking of the future readers as well in the process.

 

Blogger Becky said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Oh, congratulations! That's terrific news! I love the notion of publishing it in hardback and paperback simultaneously.

Great to hear you're continuing your omni-media domination! : )

 

Blogger shabnom said ... (2:20 PM) : 

I will definitely be buying the book, which, coming from someone who NEVER buys books, is really something. The hardback/paperback deal is absolutely awesome and it's great that you have Penguin, who are very well respected here in the UK. And I'll BE THERE at your signing in London!!!

 

Blogger Meg said ... (4:05 PM) : 

fantastic news, truly a happy new year!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 PM) : 

Congratulations! I hope you will be thrilled with the results!

Care to tour through the Netherlands as well? Just put the visit in between London and Paris, it won't even be a detour... :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

Congrats!
I'm a huge fan of your work and can't wait to own a copy of your book!
You should come to Vancouver, Canada on your tour!
Best of Luck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 PM) : 

That's great! And I love anything bespoke!

 

Blogger Scot Meacham Wood said ... (9:33 PM) : 

O.M.G.

I have nothing more to add except for a huge 'congratulations!' on such an extraordinary opportunity.

Can't wait to have a copy.

tartanscot

 

Blogger andrea.at.the.blue.door said ... (10:11 PM) : 

Congratulations! High time for a book. Have you started practicing your book signing smiling-gamely-while-writing?

 

Blogger Grace Yim said ... (10:22 PM) : 

I'm excited! :] Please come to Chicago

 

Blogger Ayana Campbell said ... (10:35 PM) : 

can't wait for the book
congrats! :D

 

Blogger muranogirl said ... (10:42 PM) : 

congrats Sart! Please come to San Francisco, you know September is our BEST time of year !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 PM) : 

Yes! I will definitely buy it! Bring it on over to the Los Angeles area por favor!

 

Blogger Lenoxave said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Congratulations & I look forward to buying your book.

 

Blogger Amy Kim Kibuishi said ... (11:44 PM) : 

Wow! I'm so excited! I can't wait to buy it! :D

 

Blogger Relyn Lawson said ... (12:24 AM) : 

I mostly just lurk and look when I am here, but I did want to say, "Congratulations!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 AM) : 

Congratulations, now that really is an event to celebrate by buying your first bespoke suit.
I am quite jeallous about both suita well as book, suit a bit more though!
Have a great time at the fittings.
Sean

 

Blogger Regina said ... (5:15 AM) : 

When will we have this book here in Brazil?
Sart, congratulations! I'm pretty anxious to get to see the result, that - of course - will be wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 AM) : 

Australia!! About time. Congratulations.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 AM) : 

I would love a paperback of your photos and would definitely love to see you in Sydney!

 

Blogger Daniel Philip Robinson said ... (10:07 AM) : 

I'm gonna reiterate the above enthusiasm for your Dublin visit, I look forward to possibly running into you, though I'll also agree with above that I don't think that Dublin is all that sartorially interesting. Galway is actually a far more stylish Irish city.

Anyway good luck with the book, I look forward to getting the paperback (Thank you!! Not enough paperback photography books), I find your site is immensely helpful to me when I'm designing characters in animation, so many ideas all the time.

 

Blogger Jesso said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Amazing. Look forward to it coming out. That's very exciting.
Till then keep doing what you're doing!

 

Blogger C2G said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Congratulations! I love your perspective and I look forward to your book! All the best!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 PM) : 

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your work! All the best! - SS

 

Blogger Giang said ... (2:43 AM) : 

Well done on the get! Can't wait to get mine signed when you're down under!

 

Blogger Rain Girl said ... (2:44 AM) : 

Congratulations......and....
you didn't say India!!!! India, please come to India too .. you will love to shoot the people here, am sure :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM) : 

please put tokyo on your tour !!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Very exciting, Sart! Where do I put my name on a pre-order list?!

 

Blogger AlixRose said ... (3:05 PM) : 

This is awesome and well deserved. I cant wait to pick up my copy!

 

Blogger Shaynuh said ... (8:57 PM) : 

OMG! Yeeeaaaah! Congrats! I can't wait to get a copy! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 PM) : 

Congratulations. It is so wonderful you will be coming to Australia

 

Blogger Danielle Dunsmore said ... (3:03 AM) : 

Well done! How fab to do something odd that you just love and it just keeps evolving! I'll be getting my bookshop to order it! Please stop into Brisbane (The Avid Reader is a DIVINE bookshop!) for your signing tour! Dxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 AM) : 

Congratulations!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

Congratulations!! This is very exciting! I have to admit, I have been waiting for this announcement for quite some time.
I hope Brisbane is included in the 'few cities in Australia'.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

well, i do have another city to set on the list ;) why not coming to Berlin?

i guess if you stopped in all the named cities you would have enough stuff to create another book about international fashion...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Oh My God!
as I was reading I was praying - please let it be in paperback, please let it be in paperback and not like those coffee table books! haha.
I really congratulate you from all my heart, and thank you! For choosing the right offer and perfect 'method' to satisfy your readers.
I'll heart your book, once I get it :)

 

Blogger Honeygo Beasley said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Congrats, Sarty! I am "in" - ready to buy a copy! Come to Philly ... I wish.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 AM) : 

wow, i love your site and enjoy it very much. i cant wait to get your book!!!
And i am especially looking forward to the pictures about dublin. I lived there for a while 12 years ago and miss it very much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 AM) : 

YAY you will be coming to Australia, i trust melbourne will be on the agenda! YAY and congratulations

 

Blogger John Blonde said ... (1:46 PM) : 

I'm dying to see the bespoke edition. I'm sure it will be amazing. Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

you're writing a book AND coming to dublin? i am really really excited for this.

 

Blogger Frosting said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Thanks for considering your readers! That's a bold move, considering how much sooner you could have been published had you not. I really appreciate it and will definitely be buying a copy!

And of course, congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 AM) : 

Please come to Perth in Australia!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 AM) : 

very exciting! come to adelaide when you come to australia!!

 

Blogger red.door.read said ... (6:53 AM) : 

congratulations...i'm doing a book dance right now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Yeppi! Congratulations. Looking forward to the book. Can we get a sneak peak?

 

Blogger Marianna said ... (4:31 AM) : 

aaahh congrats!!! such great news! i am already marking this in my agenda... September Xth 2009... cant wait!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 AM) : 

I'm very exciting about this news! Can't wait! Congratulations Scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 PM) : 

Congratulazioni!!!

......A must, such an honour for the fashion system, cheers

 

Blogger ModernGear TV said ... (2:31 PM) : 

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS! and, a thank you for being so thoughtful about affordability for your readers. Very prudent, but also very respectful.
I'll probably buy both, anyway...
Tamara

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM) : 

fantastic news and im so excited that you're coming to dublin!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:01 AM) : 

congratulations. this was waiting to happen..
an iconic cross-cultural compilation that i am sure will inspire not just fashion enthusiasts, but beyond.
looking forward.

 

Blogger abundant clutter said ... (3:45 AM) : 

ooh la la when r u coming down under? how exciting!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 AM) : 

so pleased some australian cities will be included in you tour... much love from downunder!

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Fabulous! Stop by Dallas on your tour!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:57 PM) : 

the book will be release all over the world??

 

Blogger Shubhra said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Brilliant! Can't wait to see it! good luck and hope you have fun doing it!

 

Blogger fashion is the only cure said ... (9:25 AM) : 

wow i cant wait to buy it.
hoping it will be at borders australia stores!

 

Blogger Dennis She said ... (1:48 PM) : 

the expat community in Shanghai, CHINA, is in love with you.

if you take Shanghai seriously - especially with the lead up to World Expo 2010 - you ought to come by.

Cheers :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Great!! Amanzing !! but what about Berlin??? Germany has also an authetich fashion- street!!!

pls, pls don´t forget to incluide german´s style photos!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Congrats on the book, I have my copy pre-ordered.

I really hope that you make it to Dublin....!

 

Blogger Ray Frensham said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Congrats. Excellent news. Penguin -good publishers. When you're in London, let us all know!

 

Anonymous reiner said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Congratulations

 

Anonymous Binadin said ... (3:14 AM) : 

Thanks, for the great article million and aims to share.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting