This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.... Seventh Ave., NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

On the Street.... Seventh Ave., NYC



Comments on "On the Street.... Seventh Ave., NYC"

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (7:53 AM) : 

Ooh! Love the scarf & YSL's! And the zipping skirt! Ooh la la!

 

Blogger blaqbird said ... (8:03 AM) : 

those heels are amazing!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 AM) : 

So cool! I want that outfit, and I want it now!


If I had that kind of fashion sense, I wold never have a bad-dressed-day!

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (8:05 AM) : 

Yoooo-hoooooo! Looks like this girl knows someone in her neighborhood S&M shop with couture skills! I love it! I love the fact that it has a high waist, and that together with the back hose, makes her legs look endless! Of course the heels help. Again, the mixture of haute (cashmere scarf?) and wifebeater (ok, "tank top") provide a balance to the outfit. Always a sucker for long legs, Jorge from W Palm Beach

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (8:05 AM) : 

Love the heels and the outfit overall. The only thing that is messing it a bit up is the scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

i'm not a fan of skirt but the style is great and the scarf adds a plus i like.

 

Blogger Bedlam said ... (8:44 AM) : 

She's gorgeous, love that mini, the boots are a must have.

 

Blogger Cate O'Malley said ... (8:46 AM) : 

She must be turning heads all along Seventh Avenue.

 

Blogger Author said ... (8:48 AM) : 

beautiful juxtapostion of deconstuct and classic

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Her shoes and skirt are awesone!... love your pics, Sart!
love fm Brazil

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 AM) : 

She look amazing. Love the skirt, tights, boots, with scarf casually around her neck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

looks like she is going to fall into her shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

To me this picture feels bizarrely out of touch--when I look out of my window, I see snow outside... As I also consult this side for inspiration and suggestions for my everyday outfitting, please give us something more realistic!
As for the skirt, unfortunately it looks as if it was a bit too small and didn't close properly (I know that you can tell that this is not the case, nevertheless it looks like it). Well, with a coat on top that'd be solved, eh?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

love it love it love it!! that skirt is so cool and the shoes are amazing! shouldnt she be a little chilly though?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM) : 

She looks great! I like the combination of tank top and foulard...and those boots!!

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (9:10 AM) : 

She can really pull this look off. The leather skirt with the diagonal zipper is very cool. The heels really finish off her ensemble. nice! But was this taken recentley? She's wearing a tank top in December?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

She looks great. But God forbid she should need to walk very far.

These new high platforms are a conspiracy. Perhaps the podiatrists and orthopedists were in on the design?

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (9:25 AM) : 

isn't it cold up there yet?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

I love the skirt!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

she's purdy....and she knows it too....

 

Blogger Hadley Makes said ... (9:37 AM) : 

I'm going to sound just like my mother... She looks fabulous. Isn't she cold?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Initially i thought she was Eva Mendes. How can women with not so perfect body wear a mini? It's probably the high waist that gives her legs the extra lenght, I'm very much into the white tank top without a bra, great pic Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

She looks fantastic! I love the zippers on the skirt! Does anybody know where it's from? It's just to die for

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

i like the monotone-ish color scheme but with the different textures. but i have to say- the warmest it has been the past few days was 50 degrees- so i really can't get over the tank top!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Zippers on the skirt are adorable. Love the loose around the ankle booties too...she is an all american with style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

oh my gosh!!!! i luv how she unzipped her skirt a little... so cute!and that bag is AMAZING!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

ok, so call me an anti-feminist, ultra-conservative old bore but if she was my daughter i would not let her out of the house dressed like that....

 

Blogger Fashion Tidbits said ... (10:05 AM) : 

who is she???!!! :)

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Wow, lovely lady and the 1st time that I see a (non celebrity) woman wear those like they should ...
Perfect match with her outfit and very brave to stroll with a +4 inch heel...
I also heart her bracelet (the one on top) ...

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (10:18 AM) : 

The skirt half-unzipped makes me nervous.
I'm also uncertain about the tank top/cashmere scarf combo. I know this look is everywhere, but it's got to leave the wearer either too hot or too cold.
Love the Trib 2 booties but I wouldn't want to walk all day in them!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:18 AM) : 

love it! i assume NYC is having a warm spill?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Either this shot was taken a while ago, or 1. It's warmer in New York than I thought. 2. She makes her own heat.

 

Blogger Nista said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Oh my gosh it's unzipped a little bit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

cold?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

On almost every picture from NYC ladies' shous look very unconfortable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

love the whole ensemble. it totally screams CHIC! the heels especially. LOVE!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:59 AM) : 

the unzipped skirt is so perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

I've seen that skirt before... Haven't i?

 

Blogger Evelyn said ... (11:26 AM) : 

I love her outfit with the combination of black, white and grey.
Especially like her scarf and bag.

 

Blogger caroline said ... (11:39 AM) : 

I like the detail on her skirt, it's fabolous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

alexander wang?

 

Blogger Mo said ... (11:47 AM) : 

very edgy, i love this one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

So chic and youthful. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 AM) : 

Another wonderful shot! I love when you sprinkle in NYC shots. Reminds me of Taxi Driver!

 

Blogger mockumentary said ... (12:02 PM) : 

Great grays, but even being so much more clothed, Giovanna below is so much more interesting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

I have to ask the same Q : isn´t it cold in NY ? The outfit looks gorgeous - and just on a side note : these shoes are not uncomfortable at all, in fact they are so well balanced that they are great to walk in. And if you take off the 4cm platform from the 15cm heel you have your "normal" 11cm that any experienced high heel walker can walk around in.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

that skirt, sooo cool!
don't love her stance though, i don't like the innocent, toes pointed inward thing. stand confident!

 

Blogger Lee said ... (12:35 PM) : 

I love the skirt, heels and tights but I would have preferred a different top (maybe a fuller blouse). The tank just doesn't give enough juxtaposition to the edginess of the skirt. I figure either go all the way with the edge or give it some contrast. The tank and scarf combo just feel like a bit of a cop out.

xo Lee

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

I love her look, but it brings to mind the dilemma I face every winter (I live in the Northeast US): look amazing or be warm (and comfortable enough to walk several blocks)? I know you can be warm and stylish, but 35 degree F weather certainly does limit your options. How much personal comfort should I be willing to sacrifice for style?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM) : 

she wants me wish it was warm again, great outfit.

 

Blogger Mo said ... (12:55 PM) : 

I always have this respect for those who: 1) are weather-proof and manage to look sleek in winter without getting a bad cold; 2) can walk in spiking heels. This gal scored in both =)

 

Blogger Leonore said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Beautiful! That Margiela skirt is brilliant, and she wears it so well. I'm surprised at the comments that she "doesn't have a perfect body"; she's young, slim and toned, with a lovely face and good taste in clothes. What's not to envy?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Very Hot and very ... cold?? I thought it was snowing there...

 

Blogger Gabrielle Pascua said ... (1:17 PM) : 

YSL's, YSL's, YSL's !

I'm crazy about this shot.
Actually, all of your shots.

 

Blogger marz_barzxo said ... (1:25 PM) : 

whoa heels much?? outfit looks great verrh original blog might I add ;]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Beautiful girl, where is your coat??? I love (LOVE) those shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

I like how everything looks like its ready to come off her.
Thats pretty sexy

 

Blogger Rachel B. said ... (1:46 PM) : 

The scarf is amazing. Miu Miu?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:55 PM) : 

She almost looks like a young frech editor!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

Very Sex and the City. Love it.

 

Blogger Girl Next Blog said ... (2:31 PM) : 

I love her outfit, she looks so cool!
And her heels are amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

I would propose immediately.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

this is THE proof of what mothers all over the world never seem to understand: girls all over the world are never cold, when they look this hot.

 

Blogger ETL said ... (3:33 PM) : 

Love love LOVE the zipper skirt...so cool!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

I don't think the heels would be as bad as you'd think; with the hidden toe platform they may be only 3 or so inches.

 

Blogger John-Bryan Hopkins said ... (4:23 PM) : 

I like the look

The zipper makes an otherwise simple ensemble interesting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Definite Taxi Driver vibe. Beautiful and edgy.

 

Blogger J. said ... (4:33 PM) : 

omg where is the skirt from? Im in love... and the ysl shoes are great along with the bag of course. I love it all, I wish I had that outfit on right now! Except maybe without the chrome hearts bracelets? Im quiet sick of the chrome heart fad..it does look great on her though, matches the overall tone of her dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

TOO Fierce HEELS! Wish this was a streaming video to see Ms Thing WALK. She betta Work!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

love her heels. reminds me that when i lived in nyc i had "indoor heels" and "ratty enough for walking on the street" heels. her's don't look quite ratty enough. maybe she's from out of town?
anyway, great snap!
julie
http://www.hipsterama.com

 

Blogger Maddie said ... (5:32 PM) : 

how in the HECK does she wear those shoes??? i need lessons from her.

 

Blogger Bleu Clothing said ... (5:34 PM) : 

stunning !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 PM) : 

that's Christine Centenera from Harpers Bazaar Australia.

 

Blogger Miriam said ... (6:14 PM) : 

She looks like she's straight out of Paris Vogue. Very Carine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

People are mentioning taxi driver. I'm feeling Mr. Goodbar.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

I come on here to look at the styles that people are wearing whether they are tall,short fat skinny or whatever - the important thing is how they are wearing the clothes!

There I said it -what I believe in!

Now you know I am a man of principal please let me ask the woman pictured one question....

"will you marry me?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

The heels are beautiful. I cannot imagine how much her feet must have been killing her! She looks really great though. I love the whole black,white,grey thing she's got going on.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 PM) : 

Ohh! Love her low boots!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (7:23 PM) : 

Wow doesn't she look beautiful! How DOES she walk though?

 

Blogger Chrissy said ... (7:29 PM) : 

well, i always say that a scarf is the number one element of protection from the cold.....looks like she didn't need much else in december! unless it is an old photo....or she just hopped out of a cab and is about to enter a coat store.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Because it is partially unzipped, the skirt just looks like it's too small for her. I love the rest of the look though.

 

Blogger Tiger Fodder said ... (8:46 PM) : 

The zipper skirt is sexy. I love the shoes. I am so in love with that scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 PM) : 

in LA it's all about your car, in New York it is all about your shoes. and damn. She is working those.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

so love the boots and the opaque tights. nothing is hotter than opaque tights.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Smart, chic, sleek,perfect.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:11 PM) : 

ow! my feet!

 

Blogger Dan in Richmond said ... (11:50 PM) : 

To Suzanne Nelson 10:04 A.M., Thank you. I agree. I initially chose not to comment but with so many positive posts on this trashy and somewhat tragic look I felt compelled to join you. The heavy scarf with a tank top and bear arms is the beginning and it goes downhill (literally) from there. Oooh, I've been so positive lately but I honestly think this looks absurd.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

She looks perfect except for a few minor touches, like the fit (and unzipped-ness!) of the skirt. Other than that this outfit is amazing, the YSL platforms are stunning as always. Everything looks balanced and veeery well put together.

One thing though- this picture has probably been taken a while back, and I think most of the viewers here can agree that it feels out of touch with all this freezing weather.

 

Blogger seawallrunner said ... (12:01 AM) : 

I *want* those shoes.

And that skirt

And the bracelets (all three)

what a great look !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 AM) : 

wow what a skirt! love the scarf as well :)

 

Blogger Eunice said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Gahhhh the shoeeeees!!! *lusts*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 AM) : 

its very carine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 AM) : 

In addition to her role at Harper's Bazaar, she's a brilliant stylist.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:32 AM) : 

Very chic!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:20 AM) : 

Now what don't I love about this outfit...nothing! I love scarves and I look forward to winter so I can wear big scarves...this is gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 AM) : 

Her shoes look so big on her! They emphasize how very skinny her legs are... overall she reminds me of a little girl making an outfit, with her mom's shoes and some other odd pieces. But then, sometimes little kids are the most creative of all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 AM) : 

She was a couple of years younger than me at high school in Adelaide - which is not a city in Australia one normally associates with its fashion prowess, so glad Christine is steeping it up- she looks fab!

 

Blogger secretstylist said ... (3:49 AM) : 

love it, you don't see the naughty skirt at first, then it appeears. the scarf softens the look and the boots are seriously sexy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 AM) : 

I love fashion but HATE, HATE, HATE such shoes as these. Am I all alone in the world?? I find nothing less sexy than a woman teetering about like she's walking on slippery ice all the time and about to break an ankle. To me they always just make a woman look as if she's trying too hard. I do not believe those who say these shoes are comfortable and that they can walk all day in them.

All my friends who wear stilettos say "Oh, I can walk a mile in these!" Always the same thing. And then you go two blocks and they start complaining and want to hail a cab.

I bet this one will get some negative feedback, but I care not as I tromp about the city in a nice pair of flat boots. . . .

 

Blogger Egle Z. said ... (6:14 AM) : 

I really would love to see her walk in those heels. Or even more: try them on myself and try walk. They are so surreal that I can hardly imagine how one can walk in them. They're hot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

For me there's something off with this outfit: scarf, skirt and shoes work, however, I think she needs to wear a longer white t-shirt with long sleeves--which would make the outfit look classy yet quite edgy...

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (9:59 AM) : 

lovely!
ysl boots are an iconic item i think!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

She is tough (shoulders), cute, hot and fast (poised for action, waiting for the starting pistol to pop) at the same time. Long legs and her very square shoulders are bold and draw the eyes. Love the silver pewter bangles/bracelets too. Another fine shot, Sart.

 

Blogger NATRIBU said ... (11:17 AM) : 

I don't like her shoes...

 

Blogger Allen - East Hampton said ... (11:51 AM) : 

it would be fun to walk behind her for a couple of blocks and watch all the guys drool. she's quite the knockout. that said, i'm not sure about such a hefty scarf paired with such a tiny blouse.
and Sart, can you please start screening the comments from people who are obsessed with the weather? thanks.

 

Blogger Since Age Zero said ... (12:29 PM) : 

god, Sart, the skirt is killing me (in a good way!) Just LOVE it!

 

Blogger Tassia said ... (12:49 PM) : 

very classy way to wear the ankle boots. just perfect!

 

Blogger M said ... (1:43 PM) : 

i love the jewelry, the bag, the scarf and the booties (tho I could never walk in them!) But the skirt and tank top look unfinished to me... needs something more. I like the zipper on the skirt, but the way its unzipped looks like she forgot to close it all the way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

LOOKS awesome. i hope she walks just as pretty (in these super high stilettos) as she looks. i remember seeing one woman who rocked her high heels with confident posture and a comfortable walk. most of the time women in heels look like their in pain. its a sad injustice to the HOT look of the shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

she is just amazing
Z

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

The shoes look like they're too big on her and the skirt looks like it was too small and didn't close, but was on sale so she decided to buy it and wear it open like that. Girl is very pretty and the outfit is very cute, just looks a bit I dunno, sloppy, for a lack of a better word.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Amazing outfit, she surely gets a lot of attention. In my case, it's mostly because of the YSLs:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

the heels are wonderful as well as the partially unzipped skirt, but somehow the look still seems to bore me. Maybe it would be better with a different bag? her look seems to be too heavy on the bottom.
Nevertheless, still put together tastefully.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

Amazing. Can anyone tell me where the skirt is from?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 PM) : 

So great.
I wanna marry her! Immediately! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 PM) : 

can somebody tell me where is the skirt from? i love it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:23 PM) : 

The skirt is Martin Margiela. x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

i love her margiela skirt!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Mhh, look like it's a skirt from the Martin Margiela Fall collection

 

Blogger poison said ... (4:04 PM) : 

i think the fact that her skirt is slightly unzipped is what really MAKES the outfit.
the designer of the skirt made that zipper functional and would probably appreciate the way the woman is showing it off.
she looks lovely and like she doesn't care what anyone else thinks! :)

 

Blogger DK said ... (12:39 AM) : 

Wow.

 

Blogger Five Foot Nothing said ... (3:21 AM) : 

That's Christine Centenera from Harpers Bazaar Australia. She's the fashion editor there. Great to see an Aussie on The Sart!

I love the outfit, it's classy and simple at the same time.

 

Blogger Five Foot Nothing said ... (3:29 AM) : 

To the Concrete Communicator,

I have a feeling this was taken a while ago. During New York fashion week in fact.

Very attentive to detail though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM) : 

She's perfect ! xxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 PM) : 

What amazing styling
I want her shoes

 

Blogger ideas in vitro said ... (4:07 AM) : 

Five years before she will have serious problems in the back ... But this zipper justifies it all!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

Do anyone know where I can buy that skirt??? It is a musthave in my warderobe.

I live in Denmark so please an international site.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

Help!!!! where can I find that skirt? I need it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Amazing Shoes!

 

Blogger nola said ... (7:12 PM) : 

She´s cool! Maybe i would change her shirt and her stance

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 PM) : 

i think the skirt is marc jacobs... he had some zipper items at his show.

 

Blogger bug pin said ... (1:05 PM) : 

One word-OUCH!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

why do some of the YSL boots of that exact model have the lacquered blue sole and blue lining interior and others not? Maybe these are runway prototypes or something? They're amazing anyay though..

 

Blogger Joy said ... (4:28 PM) : 

THOSE SHOES!

That is all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 PM) : 

can anybody tell me where is the skirt from? i really want it, it can be or alexander wang, or marc jacobs or balmain but i can´t find it, please if you could help me

thanks

 

Blogger Chris Johnson said ... (6:52 PM) : 

UGH!! Will people PLEASE stop talking about whether or not clothes/shoes look COMFORTABLE!

WHO CARES?

This young lady doesn't look AT ALL WORRIED about how many blocks she has to walk, run or skip in her YSLs! And if it's bone-chilling cold outside and she still looks this chic, I'd applaud even if she strutted down Madison in a swimsuit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 AM) : 

Shoes that are not fetish material should simply never be this high. Even with platforms, sorry. Downright dangerous in the city. You saw her, how far did she really walk? I like high heels and sexy shoes and wear them myself, but I'm getting fed up at how far this has gone. The skirt, though - where can I get it, please???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 AM) : 

Actually, my concern is not that the shoes ARE uncomfortable but that they LOOK uncomfortable. Is this a NYC fashion?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

where is the skirt from??

 

Blogger Mlle-Prekopova said ... (5:54 AM) : 

waww i'm in love with her heels !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

The skirt, the shoes...ooh!

 

Blogger soph naylor said ... (8:32 AM) : 

i think without the scarf it'd look amazing, i mean she doesn't look cold! lol

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 PM) : 

She soooooo HAUTE HOT HOT she's not rockin that dope jacket or shrug that would compliment this whole ensemble...I love those dangerous concrete stompers(YSL boots) Sexy I wanna know her name...

 

Blogger I BLOG NY said ... (11:51 PM) : 

I love the skirt and the booties!!! But I do hope she doesn't have to walk very far in those shoes...

 

Blogger Chantelle {fat mum slim} said ... (2:43 AM) : 

Wow. Just stumbled across this blog, and then this shot.

C is one of my sisters friends. She is ALWAYS this stylish.

Love the whole look. x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

Chantelle, can you find which designer made the skirt? And maybe where she bought it? As mentioned earlier, I am i love with that skirt.

 

Blogger Em said ... (6:41 AM) : 

ITS THOSE BOOTS THOSE GOD DAMN BOOTS ARE TO DIE FORRRR!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 AM) : 

great legs, rather silly combination,
hate those things on her feet

 

Blogger - said ... (10:23 AM) : 

Stinkin' cute.

 

Blogger Zensurfer said ... (2:51 AM) : 

when was this taken? summer? surely that can't be recent

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:47 PM) : 

where is the skirt from?? somebody knows?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 AM) : 

SKIRT= MARGIELA!!!

 

Blogger Extraordinary Machine: A Stripper's Diary said ... (2:39 AM) : 

love love love it!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 AM) : 

very beautiful

 

Blogger Mariposa Latina said ... (11:51 PM) : 

Those Shoes are sick Amazing. i give her props if she can wear those.

 

Blogger allforfashion said ... (1:41 AM) : 

Love the skirt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

Hummm I dunno.. the shoes kind of destroy all the rest...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 AM) : 

its so wonderful to see australians on here. we're so underestimated for our fashionable ways ;)

she looks amazing. but most stylists do a good job on themselves!

 

Blogger miss K said ... (12:03 PM) : 

incrivel!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Sosie said ... (4:21 PM) : 

I love it .... But she has to much eye make-up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 AM) : 

aussie gals represent!

C looks, as always, amazing.

*Swoon*

 

Blogger Ladyee Boutique said ... (7:53 PM) : 

She looks great! Love love her skirt and YSL bag! Gorgy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 PM) : 

yes,the zipping skirt looks amazing.the look is a little futuristic,but modern at the same time.this girl has class...
I was just wondering is this the same girl as the on in the colourful dress and a coat along from march 09! Im sure it is!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 PM) : 

I love the skirt- especially unzipped with simple white top- and the silver bracelets- biker chic! The heels are very high, but boring.

 

Blogger Yusha said ... (8:07 AM) : 

IT....JUST...WORKS!!!!! OHHH SOO JEALOUS!!!

 

Blogger Stacy H. said ... (10:01 AM) : 

That's the Australian Harper's Bazaar Fashion/Style Editor I believe. Love love loooovvee her YSLs and that funky leather skirt

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting