This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...Eva, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, November 06, 2008

On the Street...Eva, Milan

Comments on "On the Street...Eva, Milan"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 AM) : 

i love this!

 

Blogger Gia said ... (6:52 AM) : 

sweet dress with little stars print and the flats are also cute:)

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (7:02 AM) : 

Starry starry night...She looks very cute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM) : 

ummmm, I didn't know the circus was coming to town

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 AM) : 

This girl's outfit has a sort of20s Cap Ferrat feel, it's cute! i love her headband and the way she's cut the hem of her dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 AM) : 

shes so cute.

 

Blogger the sophisticat said ... (8:32 AM) : 

French Navy. Phenomenal.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

This picture is very pretty and so is that dress! I love stars, it's like there is something magical about them. The dress looks like a dark night sky scattered with stars. I feel a need to have that dress!!

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Interesting to see how few comments there are on this photographs. It is probably to matchy-matchy for my taste, although I love the headband, it reminds me of the antique lace from Bruges. Jorge from W Palm Beach

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Midnight blue is the best color. Ever.

 

Blogger Q's Daydream said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Fabulous dress! She's too cute! :o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

wow. adorable dress!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

oh, stars!

 

Blogger La Clocharde said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Ohhhh, the Chanel dress that I LOVE!!!

(I'm so jealous)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

A magician's assistant off to work?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

I approve. 100 percent.

 

Blogger Wanderlusting said ... (12:08 PM) : 

This is perfect -whimsical but not cloying.

Love how the light on feet makes them pop...oh the blues!!

 

Blogger TEXTSTYLES said ... (12:09 PM) : 

the navy all over is so chic
and that star dress is too cute

great style
me encanta

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Looks very much like a Kristinit (by designer Kristina Lenss) creation.

http://www.kristinit.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

I know that the dress is Chanel and therefore, by default, I should love it, but I suppose that after my overexposure to the star print trend around Christmas last year, as well as that hem (it's zig zagged unfinishedness reminds me of a store bought Halloween costume)have both resulted in me quite detesting it. Yet, she really does pull it off well. For my dislike of the dress, she wears it fantastically, and that I certainly have to respect.
The unstructured blazery shirt number is very original, the bag is wonderful (I think that every other time I have seen this dress, it has been paired with a 2.55- the originality of this number is comendable). Her pumps are cute, I like the use of navy tights as opposed to black, her little necklace is lovely, her headband is amazing, and she's a stunning girl- very Audrey-esque and quite reminds me of Natalie Portman. Plus, it's a great shot- the canopies of trees frame it wonderfully.

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (1:23 PM) : 

she looks just like a fairy ...a modern Tinkerbell...lovely face ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Those moons and stars on the dress & headband are so cute. Surprisingly congruent with the untidy haircut... Pretty, simple and tasty.

 

Blogger doingtheunstuck said ... (2:32 PM) : 

what an adorable face...

but agh...i don't think this dress has been put to good use! w/ the headband it looks so costumey, and too much blue! I think this is an instance where blue meets black would have looked so much better (the dress being the only pc of blue)...

 

Blogger Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Love her dress!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Love HER!!! Is she celebrating our new President with that dress? And what is going on with that headband? Gorgeous. Everything about it. Gorgeous.

 

Blogger green lantern said ... (4:02 PM) : 

Lovely...a sweet little modern day Peter Pan! Is that a dress or culottes? Her headband is so apropo. Bleu, bleu, bleu!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 PM) : 

She should be the Sartorialiste of the Century. She's been posted so many times, and she always look beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Love her headband. I'm not certain I like the print of the dress though, and the hem reminds me of a Grade school halloween costume. -Lo

 

Blogger ellastica said ... (7:44 PM) : 

the matchy-matchy sequined head-band kills it for me.
the 'quirky chic' look is waaay over-done.
even tho the dress does look like some thrift-store costume find i think that diane kruger pulled this off with more poise, and less self-consciously cutesy vibe.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 PM) : 

ooh shes a midnight fairy isnt she?

darling little eva. lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 AM) : 

I love stars, moons and suns so I love that dress!.
She looks very cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 AM) : 

I dont think this outfit is flattering for Eva

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

I think it's all very balanced looking, very cute. Love the navy jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

She is lovely, but charme comes from her face and hair, not from the outfit.

 

Blogger Vintage Lollipops said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Now that's my kind of outfit!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:00 AM) : 

my kinda outfit too, i have si ilar star print dress actually :)

 

Blogger Andromeda said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I thought it was a simple star print, but then I saw the crescents. love this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

I adore this, Chanel s/s08 right?
I love the hem especially, i see Pirates of Penzance with classic American motifs.

whoyork.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Humbla said ... (9:46 AM) : 

love the star printed dress!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 PM) : 

She is the most adorable thing on earth.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting