This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Beach...Huts, Rio

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, November 06, 2008

On the Beach...Huts, Rio


Comments on "On the Beach...Huts, Rio"

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (6:35 AM) : 

Amazing photos!!!
I hope that you are having an amazing time here in Brazil!

 

Blogger LYNN and HORST said ... (6:41 AM) : 

i love it
this is STLYE

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (7:02 AM) : 

Ooh! Agua de Coco (coconut juice) in Copacabana? 4 weeks, and I'll be there! Can't wait! Did you try Skol or Kaiser beer? :) And the food...YUM!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 AM) : 

Ipanema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:25 AM) : 

May I have a cold one from Saideira..not brave enough to drink from the Potty..tyvm

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

A foray into architectural photography? Now that is exciting.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:28 AM) : 

These photos are great as a pair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Enjoy it, fresh coconut.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Very cute places and nicely putt into a picture! The pictures makes me wanna go to Rio:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

Looks wonderfully to sit outside one of these and just relax!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Saideira is a very popular word in Brazil that is used to call the last drink of the night. "One more beer and we are out". Usually there are many saideiras during the night because no one wants to leave. It´s Brazil you know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

did you enjoy the coconut water?
i'm jealous since i haven't eben home to rio in a while but having the opportunity to look at yuor adventures on here will be nice.

 

Blogger ryder said ... (10:56 AM) : 

i enjoy these two so much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

I LOVE RIO...
YOU'RE IN THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD...
GO TO FAVELA DA ROCINHA AND SEE THE REAL POOR FASHION RIO.
SEE Y SOON AT RIO

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Coconut water! Yum. Cute huts. :]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

oh, when I see this I'm longing for the past summers vacation at Rhodes <3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

The coconuts looks like it could pull the stand off the ground. Love the unbalance qualities of these fotos.

 

Blogger Matthew Mikulice said ... (11:55 AM) : 

Neat!! You always travel the most amazing locales! I'm envious!

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Nice. I really like the pattern in the sidewalk. Very retro!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 PM) : 

As I write this from the high plains of the Rocky Mountain west,it is 28 degrees F, winds between 35 and 40 mph, windchill is 12. If I could go anywhere to have lunch today it would come down to a coin toss between these 2 stands...

 

Blogger Somnia Carvalho said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Wow! I hope that you understood what means SAIDEIRA. When we are in one bar in Brazil, drinking a lot we ask for the "saideira", the last drink that you can take before go out... mas actually we never can take just one saideira if the bar or the beach is very nice...

Ai que saudades do Brasil!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 PM) : 

So CARIOCA!!! Very Nice!
I love!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM) : 

I've got this sudden immature urge to go "POTTY!!! IT SAYS POTTY!". (Ah, the fun of travel.)

Looks stunning - and from your interesting selection of photos so far it looks like you are enjoying yourself Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

I know where you are! I used to hit up that coconut stand every morning when I was in Rio...Copacabana Beach, not far from the hotel, yes?

 

Blogger Jac LOCO said ... (8:04 AM) : 

This embodies everything that is Rio! Fun, sun, colour, gorgeous pattern, and loads of fresh juice huts!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 PM) : 

Oh! I like this pictures.
I lievd in Brasil for 7 Years , and all thi spictures let me remeber all teh good things.
Wonderfull pictures.
Really Amazing.
Want to go there :|

[Sorry if my english is not so good.
I live in Germany.. an I had only 3 years english in school] :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

beautifull pic. i hope u r having a great time here in Brazil..

 

Blogger R/V said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Colour

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Just LOVE it!

 

Blogger Caballero said ... (10:43 AM) : 

This one of my favorite things to do when I go to Rio...drink Agua de Coco served cold. ahhhhh....refreshing.

 

Blogger Moda Trash said ... (12:31 PM) : 

OH MY GOD! I loveeeee my city!
kisses

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Oh, I so miss living in Rio. And I'm joining the other poster, also suffering from suddenly immaturity, and wanting to yell out, "Does that say Potty?" :)

 

Blogger Thaísa said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Have a good time in Brazil! Our country is beautiful!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting