This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

If You Are In Indianapolis Tonight...

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, May 08, 2008

If You Are In Indianapolis Tonight...

I will be speaking about my work at the Indianapolis Museum of Art at 7pm.

Comments on "If You Are In Indianapolis Tonight..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM) : 

You're coming to Indianapolis! That's awesome -- any way tied to the Breaking the Mode exhibit? I'm such a fan of your work, and am now extremely bummed because I can't be at the IMA tonight.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:20 PM) : 

come visit austin, TX... please?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:21 PM) : 

come visit Austin, TX... please?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

We can't wait!

 

Blogger droessing said ... (1:59 PM) : 

I'll be there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM) : 

I have had this in my calendar for what seems like forever! I cannot wait!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

When are you coming to Minneapolis, Sart? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 PM) : 

PLEASE come to San Francisco!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

PLEASE come to San Francisco!
I'll cook a French Laundry Dinner.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

I will be the unfashionable one at the event. :D I can't wait to hear you speak!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

I'm too late D:
If I leave right now I won't get there until 7:30 at the earliest...

Crap.

 

Blogger Ashe said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Oh no! I wish I had known ahead of time. I'm so disappointed to miss this opportunity.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 PM) : 

Please come to London!!! I will absolutely come to anywhere in london to hear you talk about your work, anytime!

 

Blogger Tanya said ... (2:33 AM) : 

This will teach me to miss a day when checking your site. Too bad I had to work anyway. You should set up a mailing list for your events!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 AM) : 

OH MAN!!!
I could have been there!!!! Cant tell you how dissapointed I am to have missed this!!Why were you keeping it a secret?

 

Blogger Sam said ... (10:28 AM) : 

Oddly enough I was in Indianapolis yesterday. You following me, Scott?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

It is unfortunate for those who missed this - cause it was a GREAT talk!

Thanks for coming Scott! You and your site are truly inspiring!

I made a quick mention of it on a site of mine:
http://dawnid.tumblr.com/post/34252668

 

Blogger Jakob Bergman said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I was there. Amazing lecture, I learned so much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Crud and a half. I was there the day after. Thanks for thinking of ol' Indiana though.

 

Blogger Allison Reynolds said ... (9:33 PM) : 

Welcome back to the Hoosier State :)

I should have caught your blog sooner - - a 2hr trip would have been well worth it*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Dammit! I knew I should read this site more than once a month. Good to see folks getting to Indy though...even if I find out a week too late.

 

Blogger & DAGGER said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Thanks for speaking in Indy. It was nice to put a voice with your writing. You did a great job and and I learned a lot. You also seemed very down-to-earth, which I found refreshing. Cheers. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 PM) : 

I had no idea you were speaking, so disappointed I missed it. I bet it was great.

 

Blogger Donna Sink said ... (9:29 AM) : 

I am also so incredibly disappointed I missed it. We so rarely have interesting events Naptown!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

I can't believe I missed this! I need to check the blog more often. Thanks for coming to Indy though!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting