This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street..36th St., NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On the Street..36th St., NYC

Comments on "On the Street..36th St., NYC"

 

Blogger andrew said ... (9:29 AM) : 

right in the middle of traffic sart? This is such a good shot! i love how crisp looking her collar is with that tie, its like shes say "guys this is how you wear a suit..."

thanks for this!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Fab-u-lous! I love this. Love it all. The charcoal colour, the masculine edge, the tie, the shortened trousers, the sexy corporate specs. She is amazing!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

anyone know who makes her bag?

love the glasses, tie and material.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Confidence, poise, beauty...wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I think this is my favorite ever! I love the loose hair with the crisp suit. Fantastic! And, yes, I agree with Andrew. This is a great shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Very, very good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Looks as through it were taken straight from a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece advert. Incredible.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:52 AM) : 

I love this look. I was trying to decide if I could copy it, but I think I am too short. I think you'd need long legs to pull this off. I'm just 5'3" and not especially thin, so I think I'll just have to admire it on her. Great shot!

 

Blogger Trish said ... (9:53 AM) : 

This shot is an inspiring way to start my day. The combination of the loose sexy hair, and tailored modern suit (and, of course, the pylon) really make this look one of the best yet.It's the short trousers that seals it for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Fabulousness speaks louder than words. Simply amazing. Although she's dressed up in a very masculine clothes she looks very, very feminine. I think it's her poise, self-confidence and beauty that shout: I'm 100% lady. FANTASTIC!!!

 

Blogger laia. said ... (9:56 AM) : 

I would wear a suit everyday if it looked like this.
Amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

this is gorgeous. everything about it is perfection!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 AM) : 

One of your best. Tailoring par excellence. She looks good and she knows it.

 

Blogger Ty (aka Meccabell) said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

A "Working Girl" for the noughties - she looks too good to be true. Fabulous post. I wonder what she does/who she is?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 AM) : 

She's a goddess. Beautiful.
If she's not a professional model, then I'll eat my hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

I just love the combination: formal outfitt ÷ wild hair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM) : 

j'adore !

 

Blogger Karina said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Wow - this indeed looks like a shot from a mag spread. Another impressive piece.

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (10:31 AM) : 

she MUST work for Thom Browne.

great though not a fan of the bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 AM) : 

love it- so midtown

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Fantastic!! Think I recognise her from the Tom Brown section of Men's Bergdorf... Shows in her style (which I think is her signature look!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

She has to be a model - you don't see those kind of outfits in any real corporate environment...
Fabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Lovely!
She is the kind of being that makes NYC the kind of city everybody longs to live in, all about being free...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

If this ain't love, I don't know what is. Amazing.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:02 AM) : 

definitely a model.
definitely one of my favorite shots ever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

imagino este look masculino e um underwear of silk.
excelente foto

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM) : 

I think when you are shooting models who are professionally dressed (meaning, it is not their own street style) is it misleading not to identify them as such. I doubt very much that anyone minds, or cares, but it would be the more honest thing to do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

what an amazingly feminine way to wear a suit! everything is perfect from the slim tie, to the pant lenght, to the heels, bag(which I love,by the way)and glasses. I love it. Also, the location of the photo is great.

 

Blogger stewbie2 said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Absolutely lovely.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Very sexy, very editorial style - how DO you find these lovely people?

Mind you, I think this would be a tough look to wear in a corporate environment though (consulting/ banking). Which is a shame obviously...

 

Blogger zerzanfan said ... (11:47 AM) : 

I've been visiting this site for two years or so, and I've never felt compelled to comment until now. All the details are pulled off so well - the earrings, the hair, the glasses, the button down collar, the tie bar. Does she have a black cardigan underneath the jacket?! Oh man, that's even better.

I would weep with joy if I saw this on the street.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

I love this. I have been looking for a great suit for so long. It's very difficult to find a nice women's suit. That jacket is perfection. I want that bag too. Who makes it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Love the masculinity going on here, esp the button-down and the tie-clip

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 AM) : 

wow. just, wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Very nice Nicole-Kidman type look.

But I hope you didn't miss yesterday's opportunity to capture the snowbunnies (and hares) of the city! I saw some very creative combo with big snow boots. There's nothing like fashion against a stark white city backdrop.

 

Blogger Joseph Gordon Cleveland said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Divine. Just divine. Everything: the colour combination, the textures the playful juxtapositions, the trouser length, the exquisitely well-cut jacket, her pose, the composition of the photogoraphy, and THAT HAIR.

I am in love. Sart, you have made a straight man out of me.

 

Blogger Carlene said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Oh My God! How you keep from having a heart attack or weeping uncontrollably (with joy, with joy!) when you find these people is astonishing.

 

Blogger LYNN and HORST said ... (12:31 PM) : 

effortless and cool

 

Blogger Cassaundra said ... (12:33 PM) : 

geek chic .. but with a little more chic than geek. i adore the glasses.

the shot itself is just gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 PM) : 

This is PERFECT. This is what I wish I could look like everyday!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 PM) : 

I´d leave the tie out were I her. Just below the sharp eyeglasses the look is a bit too fierce. Maybe the jacket is just a bit too tight. Otherwise a good pic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

actually, the suit looks a little tight to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 PM) : 

It's a nice suit but does it suit her? Not sure if this colour goes well with her skintone and haircolour.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

So THAT'S how you do it! I love this...it's a traffic-stopper. It's great to see a tall woman who is not afraid to wear what we used to call "flood-waders". Whatta gal. Those wacky scientist glasses; the "Father Knows Best" tie! Incredible!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 PM) : 

So many times I see photographs on here and think - if the guy or gal wasn't so good looking then you would not have looked twice.
She is undoubtedly beautiful and has the great long legs etc but the way she is living this - that is really beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

OMG THAT IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I'm so wearing that to my next job interview. She's got my haircolor too, which is nice to see. :) Like the glamorous model version of myself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

gorg! a traffic stopper!

 

Blogger Michael Kale said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Annie Hall meets Marlene Dietrich Meets 2008. Smart AND Sexy. The "anti-Rapper's girlfriend" look for any woman who wants to be desirable and respected.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Scott-- Is this one of those Brooks Brothers boy's jackets you mentioned in the past?!

Superb!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

She looks spot on Thom Browne. This girl looks so familiar.

 

Blogger jst+crs said ... (1:40 PM) : 

This woman has nailed all of the details! Tie bar, pearl earrings, button-down collar, and a nice pair of strappy-black heels; beautiful... Subdued, yet glamorous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

I think the outfit (and the woman) is gorgeous, but to me the pose seems very contrived. In general your subjects seem more natural or playful than this to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

sart - your best shot so far!!!! Love the girl, the outfit and the scene

 

Blogger Emily Pfeifer said ... (2:00 PM) : 

FINALLY, a woman shown on your blog wearing something I actually like.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Absoulte perfection. The embodiment of a modern woman in 2008. No frou- frou, no clevage - so refreshing!
This vision could not be any chicer - such an example of sleekness and strength and fashion.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (2:17 PM) : 

for anon 11:23
she is not a model, she works a Bergdorf Goodman

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

she shows no need to show skin and look sexy.
she looks DANDY!

 

Blogger nanashi said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Brilliant...and inspiring. When girls do the masculine corporate look they always mix a taint of that sexy secretary thing to it but this woman does not and I simply adore everything, including the fact that she left her hair as is...perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 PM) : 

So feminine with no pink or bling.

Suave.

Her dark dark eyes bring he richness to her pale complexion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Love. It. All.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Not over-enthusiastic. Great shot, but:
She is not real-life. Like a male impersonator.
Even in rags she would look divine.
The jacket definitively is too tight.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

wow..what a brilliant shot! love the outfit..very androgynous..she can definitely pull it off!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 PM) : 

love everything, but her choice of the shoes and the bag is simply amazing. they complete the look very nicely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Somehow I'm not believing you just happened upon this woman in the street. Perfectly groomed, not a hair out of place, photoshoot makeup, and the pose.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Now this is more my style!!! Love, love this! And, I love that you're in traffic!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:06 PM) : 

She looks so sleek. Absolutely gorgeous!

Does anybody know where her beautiful bag is from?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 PM) : 

This is a return to your form Sart. I'd been missing it there for a couple of weeks, but this is a great shot. Keep up the great work.

 

Blogger ricpic said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Guaranteed to bring any corporate conference to a screaming halt.

 

Blogger Bella07 said ... (4:31 PM) : 

she just means business.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 PM) : 

This is definitely not an effortless shot, regardless whether she has had previous modeling experience, she looks too posed to the point that it has to be a contrived shot. Sart, are you trying to fool us and make us believe you have not pre-arranged some of these photos. Like I know, straight up, some of the people you have used somehow mysteriously show up again and definitely for the sake of honesty, and for the people you service here, using shots like this, makes most readers here doubt the legitmacy of you attempts to find real style. Please help us, not become lazy and accept more editorial shots like this, whether it was planned or not.

 

Blogger DENISE said ... (4:51 PM) : 

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!
xo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 PM) : 

BTW, the bag is Elliott Lucca, a great, affordable brand that I check out every season. I love that she's doing style without spending the big bucks.

 

Blogger Marc said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Would it be ungallant of me to send her a Valentine?

 

Blogger BonChicBonGenre said ... (5:21 PM) : 

unbelievable. totally nailed the androgynous look, which I've never been of fan of. Until now. I'm chopping and cuffing all of my dress trousers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 PM) : 

If this _is_ Thom Browne, he should abandon men's fashion. This is brilliant.

T.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (5:34 PM) : 

for anon 4:46
she is very much a "real person" and the shot took no more than a few minutes with no prep work - this shot is totally real but I do take it as a compliment that you think it is to good to be real.
actually the guy from the "mixmaxed" post was shot about for steps to the right of this young lady


i think it is quite clear that the reason I run into some of these peiople more than once is because we run in the same circles or go to the same fashion shows etc.
O was in the fashion business for 15 years before I started this blog so this is just my life

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Marc,
It would *be* gallant to send her a Valentine.

I really, really love this. It's fabulous and just a little bit edgy whilst not being edgy at all. I want to copy her.

 

Blogger Dovid said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Excellent! What excellent style!
Bravo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 PM) : 

Wow Scott,

The best in a little while, what a beauty, great shot, great look. I am in love...again... :-)

 

Blogger Jecca said ... (6:25 PM) : 

She is clearly a superhero in her daytime disguise! I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

Yep, this is totally it. What a treat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

"makes most readers here doubt the legitmacy of you attempts to find real style."

Speak for yourself, please.

Sart, this is probably one of my favorite of your shots. She pulls off the suit perfectly while still maintaining her femininity. I wish I could meet a woman like this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 PM) : 

I imagine that since this photo was posted, a lot more men may find themselves wandering into Bergdorf's...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Scott, a long time reader with a first time comment - this look, and your photo, is simply stunning. It's a dull, dreary (and dateless) Valentines day in Sydney, and yet you (and this lovely young lady) have put the spring back in my step!

I cannot find one negative thing to say about this look; mind you, I can't criticise any of the photographs you've ever posted - there is nothing more attractive than someone dressing in the manner of, and being comfortable with, their own style and flair; all your subjects display those characteristics.

Please keep it up!

BTW, any plans to visit Australia? Every time I've been in NY and hoped to run into you, you've been abroad yourself!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

Ill-fitting, creased suit? Not so much. Glasses, cheekbones, bag, and pose? Magnifique!

 

Blogger Keystofer said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Good job, Scott!!! I love-love-love this look. A look that's definitely stood out from the other women you've photographed... She translated the look of a modern woman very well... a good blend of masculinity and femininity! *Wasn't she cold though? It's freezing here in NYC...*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 PM) : 

S E X Y.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

This is a beautiful woman. I feel that she could stop traffic in any city...even one in Kentucky.. Its easy to have a wonderful picture such as this, when your subject is so stunning. Besalt!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

I don't know. I'm just not feeling this --or getting it-- as much as everyone else here seems to. To me this looks quite costumey. I also think the jacket looks uncomfortably tight, especially across the chest.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:03 AM) : 

i think this is one of your best shots ever sart! where do you find these people?!? she oozes sex appeal b/c she's not afraid to look different. the glasses complete the whole look and bring it to the next level. fantastic!!

 

Blogger jammy said ... (12:23 AM) : 

amazing....i just recently bought a suit and this is totally the look i was going for...what an inspiration!

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Wow, she is something else!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 AM) : 

Hmm, hate to put a damper on how great this picture looks but I think the suit causes a belly to be formed.

It's not that obvious, or so I would imagine, in real life.

Everything else is wonderful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 AM) : 

Unusual combination of suit, bags and shoes. This is the sort of woman who inspires me to get dressed with a little creativity in the morning. AMAZING!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 AM) : 

definitively she looks like a model!! but her outfit is amazingly perfect :-0) that's the way a "wokers girl" should look at work...she looks cool, feminin, stylish, professional!

 

Blogger Painting leopards and spots said ... (8:21 AM) : 

An absolutely beautiful shot, she still looks feminine as well

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Jacket 2 sizes too small. Trousers 1 size too small. If she hadn't been wearing blusher and lipstick, I would have taken her for a guy.

 

Blogger aliona kudinova said ... (9:32 AM) : 

REALLY COOL PIC! RESPECT to master!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Sorry for some comments, but this can't be a fashioon shot : there are some little defaults and imperfections that show the "reality" of this lady : the not perfectly fitted suit, the creases in the shirt...

She is aa absoluterly beautiful young lady, perfectly grommed with no doubt a naturally perfect skin and model-like silhouette. And like others she must not be real corporate worker, because her garment is not a corporate garment but a fashion like interpretation of corporate clothing ans superbly done, mostly due to the contrast with her wild hair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 AM) : 

An advertiseing whit Nicole Kidman?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

she shows you don't have to show skin to be sexy. She's a dandy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 PM) : 

I love Jessica's comment.
That must be the story behind this!

Thanks Sart, you nailed it.

 

Blogger Mare said ... (1:30 PM) : 

i love it! it looks like she raided her little brother's closet and stole his church clothes - makes me love it even more!

 

Blogger my little apartment said ... (2:22 PM) : 

oooh, a Kentucky girl.

suit is cute, she has fabulous hair, but she looks like one of the girls from ANTM.

 

Blogger masha said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Oh my God, she's perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

Here's a look that takes a certain woman to pull off! Amazing shot - she's perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

I'm pretty sure she works for Thom Browne. I saw her at his show and in his showroom. I have no clue what she does though...She looks lovely, but I could never pull that off with my body type.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

this photo must not be from this week. It has been freezing/slushy/nasty around NYC lately.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:21 PM) : 

This is a case of the clothes and poise definitely making her that much sexier.

 

Blogger popcarts said ... (8:50 PM) : 

oy, incredible!

 

Blogger MMahmood said ... (9:12 PM) : 

I love this woman. The smarts, the confidence, the posture and the expression!
I can only hope I'll be able to walk down a street with that much carefree confidence and control:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Good call Jessica 6:25, she's a Lady Clark Kent!
-Olivia

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:27 PM) : 

since seeing this photo i've seen quite a few copy-cats on other street style blogs, though none quite as successful as this one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 PM) : 

She is indeed a Kentucky girl and not a professional model. I went to college with her and am still friends with her roommate.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 PM) : 

I was attracted to this photo because she reminded me of Peta Wilson in La Femme Nikita - one of my all time favourite shows. A few people commented her jacket was tight; one person that it gave her a belly. Was the I the only one who wondered if she could be pregnant? Because if so, she's has got some style for a pregnant lady!

 

Blogger ei! kumpel said ... (3:39 AM) : 

great great great... perfect combination, the colour, the tie, the glasses, the bag... oh my!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

"The trendy nerd", love it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:06 PM) : 

completely awesome

 

Blogger tintin said ... (2:32 PM) : 

I have seen her at Bergdorfs and if she ever spoke to me I'd go into debt buying from her.

Then there's that blonde with the big smile on 1 behind the sunglasses counter. I blush whenever she says hi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 PM) : 

I think the glasses are what really pulls it all together so well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

Thom Browne ad, anyone?

 

Blogger blah said ... (5:03 PM) : 

I always think androgynous dressing is sexy this outfit, hair, glasses is very.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (7:52 PM) : 

i love this shot - not only is she beautiful with amazing hair and cheekbones but i love her 'office' look!! and man, she stops that traffic - great shot Sart!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Fab!! the ONLY way Thom Browne should be worn.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:33 PM) : 

i love the look but for all the wow-ing, she purchased the suit and i'm pretty sure it's thom browne for brooks brothers.

the fact that she's pulling it off is great and it is very realistic, love the tie, but i think in the composition, it has less thought than a lot of the other outfits that are on this site.

what i love so much about this site though is that you see people who really consider what they put together as opposed to following some laid out pattern like the one brooks brothers has in its advertisement. even the glasses are out of the ads.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:06 AM) : 

for whoever asked, I believe the bag is marc jacobs.

 

Blogger Blotto Bill said ... (1:46 AM) : 

thom browne for women?

 

Blogger lauren.entwistle said ... (4:49 AM) : 

Perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

My favorite post of all time. Is that a Thom Browne? Amazing.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Love the idea of this look, however, what about that fit? The tie clip and the pose are brilliant, though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 PM) : 

smokin hot woman!

 

Blogger lorrwill said ... (5:00 PM) : 

This is so freaking cool! The boyish style against the girlish hair and accessories is Perfect. And extra points for the glasses.

 

Blogger grenadine said ... (10:23 PM) : 

I want to look half this good in a suit! Great shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 AM) : 

I have a question: is she a real woman or a model?
Sorry if this has been commented on before, but I didn't have the time or patience to read all the previous posts.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (10:24 AM) : 

I think she looks spectacular. Tres belle.......

 

Blogger stan0803 said ... (9:08 AM) : 

There is nothing sexier than a stylish woman wearing a suit. Kudos on such a wonderful shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 AM) : 

She is the good reason for which a sicilian man could leave the Island

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 AM) : 

Very sexy, very editorial style - how DO you find these lovely people?

Mind you, I think this would be a tough look to wear in a corporate environment though (consulting/ banking). Which is a shame obviously...

www.bokalivre.net

 

Blogger Dill Pickles said ... (11:04 PM) : 

I love the look, however I feel like this pant length could only work on somebody very tall with long legs, which she obviously has.

The tie and the pant length is what make it difficult to wear in a real corporate environment; it makes it too much of a play on a men's suit. Very lovely nevertheless and could work for someone in a more professional but creative environment.

 

Blogger Kits said ... (4:25 AM) : 

It looks amazing and her glasses add to her general aura

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 AM) : 

She reminds me of Daryl Hannah in Splash

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

She is like Daryl Hannah

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 PM) : 

I think Thom Browne would approve.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 PM) : 

She definitely works at Bergdorf in the 3rd floor of the Men's Store in the Thom Browne section. I used to work with her there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 AM) : 

Good ole Celia, I wondered where she got this shot from. She's always had this appeal, even back in high school.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Her name is Celia, and she's on the current cycle of America's Next Top Model.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:55 PM) : 

ha I knew it, she is on ANTM! well, she looks great in this shot.

 

Blogger willie said ... (3:53 PM) : 

She is the best dressed ANTM contestant ever! She always looks so put together and so expensive looking. Love her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:42 PM) : 

SHES FROM AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL

 

Blogger michelle said ... (1:30 AM) : 

yeahh! it's celia from ANTM. she always had that feminine/masculine look. very sharp face. LOVE HER& THE PIC :)

 

Blogger Egon. k. said ... (5:20 AM) : 

This is the girl of America's next top model... celicia i think... maybe... she wore this outfit on the show! Just goes to show that classic outfits last!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM) : 

she's celia!!.. from americas next top model cycle 12? right? right?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM) : 

isnt she from the american's next top model show??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

Celia Ammerman , what a fantastic girl and person, she is really helpful at the store, awesome personality.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

In.Love. She rocks this suit better than most guys.

 

Anonymous Charley said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Was flicking through the book and came across Celia. She was the reason I watched ANTM, I have a massive girl crush on her, which has just intensified seeing this gorgeous picture of her, wish i could pull off this look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 PM) : 

she's from ANTM.
forgot what cycle it was but she was on America's next top model.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Perfection... with serious specs appeal

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

It's Celia from America's Next Top Model. Love her style!

 

Anonymous len said ... (8:12 AM) : 

-america's next top model

i saw her..

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting