This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...Outside Etro, Milan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

On the Street...Outside Etro, Milan

Comments on "On the Street...Outside Etro, Milan"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

I love this! great hair, classic simple clothes, fun shoes, and a big smile. perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

The young lady is lovely and I think everything she's wearing is quite trendy but I have never loved clumpy shoes, and in this photo the shoes are an unnecessary distraction.

it's just not for me, but I am sure younger people will quite like the look

 

Blogger Holly said ... (10:44 AM) : 

she has the typical Japanese woman's style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Oh well .. wonderful <3

Those shoes are IN! But to make it more special, I would have chosen blue, green, yellow or red collants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

She looks so carefree and happy! I love the shoes with the dark stockings too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Oh wow, those shoes are fabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

she has the most beautiful hair i've ever seen.
and those legs..!
looks líke a nice girl.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

sweet

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 AM) : 

I love the outfit but her shoes look too big, literally. Otherwise, adorable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 PM) : 

This is one hot super babe.
I like the way she is perched on that bar like a very elegant canary ready to unleash beautiful songs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Holly should look at herself in the mirror. She is the typical plane jane from the midwest

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

she looks sooo beautyful , but i agree those shoes are strange

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (12:24 PM) : 

The shoes really pop in the photo. Love it!!

 

Blogger Persephone said ... (12:29 PM) : 

This woman could not look more boring or commonplace if she tried.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 PM) : 

I like the color of her collants matched with her hectic and trendy shoes, but the whole doesn't match with that (ugly) leather jacket.

 

Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said ... (12:33 PM) : 

I'm not crazy about the shoes either. Not sure if it's the clunkiness or the animal print.

But boy she really does have a gorgeous head of hair and such a beautiful smile!

 

Blogger Alysa said ... (12:43 PM) : 

If the shoes are the focal point (and what make this outfit not so boring), shouldn't they fit her properly? They look a little too big.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Very nice!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

I love how she kept the rest of her outfit totally black so her amazing shoes just pop against it. She has a great smile as well as great style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Shoes are are fun but not her size! By the way I wish I was able to walk on platform shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

I thought I was tired of leopard print, but definitely brings this look. So adorable!

 

Blogger Katrin said ... (2:23 PM) : 

The emotion in her face is great, so it's a great photo, but if i'd see her on the streets, i probably wouldn't make my head turn. So compliments to the photographer rather than to the girl.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Perfect, not overdone and very chic. I am inspired

 

Blogger Urja Dave said ... (5:05 PM) : 

i covet those shoes!

 

Blogger GoddessNoir said ... (5:05 PM) : 

LOVE the shoes!

 

Blogger SartoriallyAddicted said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Those shoes are so awesome they could pounce!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:17 PM) : 

Bookish yet sexy -- lovely combination

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Very simple, at least. But kinda boring. Her dry, fried hair is the most interesting thing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Unfortunately is true... those shoes are too big on her, and I am a fan of the Diva shoe trend. I myself own a collection of shoe stretchers that serve the only purpose of not be victim of the "Daisy duck syndrome" because the way shoes fit a foot really matters in fact is mayor. Pity, she is otherwise a lovely sight.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 PM) : 

i'm glad not american said something about holly.
again, i just shake my head when i read the racially insensitive comments that are allowed to appear on this blog. it happens frequently when non white people are the subject matters.

 

Blogger Julia said ... (11:48 PM) : 

I'm not really feeling her outfit or the shoes. I'm interested in what was going inside of Etro. Mmmm, bright prints.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 AM) : 

I love this picture, her carefree spirit just shines through. Whether the shoes are nice or not is then not even an issue. She's just captured so well in this photograph.

Energie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 AM) : 

I love her hair! I wonder what she wears under the jacket... I thought it was pink, but it was just her cell phone...Pink would be so cute with black and the kind of shoes!

 

Blogger Blaise said ... (4:15 AM) : 

I love this shot..

She has a great outfit.. this might as well be a shoes ad.. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

she looks like a much classier Mariah Carey --and let me be clear, this is a compliment.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

I would find those kind of shoes to be a little bit cheeky, but pairing it with a muted outfit turned out to be fab :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Leopard shoes, cool hair, hot leather jacket = A+++

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

I agree the shoes are too big and clumsy.

They are peep toes.. and I do not see any black stockings at the front.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

anonymous: Mariah Carey comment - so true. Hilarious.
Lovely hair, but for me, recalls JLOs oscar error a few year back. Also, while she smile and face are young and cute, the platform in print, the 'pouf' Jenny- hot-curled from the Block hair,and most of all the jacket somehow conspire to make this look more commonplace than trendy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

awww sweetheart! btw, sexy shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

girlfriend needs a haircut!
her hair is overwhelming her face.

 

Blogger Paul Pincus said ... (4:47 PM) : 

I love the impish expression. She's adorable. Her shoes with those legs are fantastic together! I agree with f.a. who said she was Bookish yet sexy!

 

Blogger matt williams said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I think she has a great set of legs. I also like her shoes a lot, she must wear no larger than a size 7 because those chunky plateforms still manage to look small on her feet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 PM) : 

Pretty, stylish outfit, though her expression is most engaging. In my mind, she's in love, or the bearer of some exciting secret. Your photos rarely keep my imagination from running wild, dear Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM) : 

It´s like someone from "Grease" (you know, the movie), but in 2008 instead of in the fiftys. Great!

 

Blogger tamlee said ... (12:06 PM) : 

i've spent half of my life (so far) trying to make the five hairs on my head look like ten. how does she do it? i covet her hair.

plus, she looks like she's not wearing make-up and she still looks pulled together.

not my favorite look, but she's cute and confident.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

adorable!i love this.a lil spunk with the shoes.fun

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 PM) : 

She kills me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 PM) : 

i think the shoes are ADORABLE. I think she is so ADORABLE.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 AM) : 

Gorgeous! she seems to be Korean.. I love korean girl style.

 

Blogger helena milne ^^ said ... (1:50 PM) : 

I love the office style that this hints at - contrasting shoes in an animalia print set off her different blacks - leather, opaque tights. She has a certain exhuberance; that takes a lot.
xxx

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting