This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Postcard From Paris p2

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Postcard From Paris p2


Comments on "Postcard From Paris p2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

that first girls pants. WOW.

 

Blogger Sneaux said ... (6:33 PM) : 

I just found your blog by way of another fashion blog I read. I love, love, LOVE it! I think what I love the most is that these are everyday people that just look fabulous. Bravo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 PM) : 

*ding*

"What colors look incredibly cool against black?", Alex.

 

Blogger Gudl said ... (6:45 PM) : 

These ladies look terrific on your 'postcards'

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

I love the green shoes in the picture of the girl in the red sweater and shoe print bag!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

Wow! The bottom look is fantastic! I love her use of colour.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

such lovely pictures. i really love green sandals. what a nice detail

 

Blogger Fe Yamin said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Oh wow the second lady inspires me greatly! I love her longchamps handbag! but the first pic... sorry

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

I have to admit that I like the p1 looks better.

 

Blogger Ming the Merciless said ... (7:46 PM) : 

The color palette of the clothes in photo 2 is amazing. Love the neutral colors with a light flash of primary colors.

The fit and silhouette are perfect too.

 

Blogger loony lacunae said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Is that bag from Jeremy Scott SS08? The print looks similar to the dresses he had from that collection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 PM) : 

i love how the second girl pulls off semi-suburbanite without looking frumpy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:04 PM) : 

wethe splash of red and green in the midst of all that beige is wonderful. shows she has a little bit of quirkiness about her which is a good trait to have...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 PM) : 

beautifull!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Great hair on both ladies. Love the 2nd- a woman who is about average in stature and definitely above average on style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 PM) : 

does anyone know where i can find that shoe print bag? is it longchamp? i looked everywhere on the internet and cannot find it. help!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

it's hammer time (someone had to say it). and heck. i'd rather see someone try hard than go the safe route. good for her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 PM) : 

I love how the red cardigan underneath pops out so much...and that she wore another cardigan ontop of that.

I admit, I adore cardigans and find that almost everyone looks great in them.

 

Blogger coo d'etat said ... (10:13 PM) : 

aside from the clothes....

trocadero!!! this is one of the most gorgeous views of the eiffel tower. i remember when i visited thinking i got off the wrong metro stop and then walking aroudn the corner to that view...utterly breathtaking.

thank you sart for taking me back to that moment.

 

Blogger h said ... (10:20 PM) : 

I love the shoe print bag...looks like a Longchamp though. And the first girls' pants are extremely interesting. Great find!

www.style-scribe.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Susan B said ... (11:22 PM) : 

Love the boot-printed Le Pliage!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 AM) : 

This site is going to be my new addiction. Praise the Lord I have discovered it. Now I have to begin going through the archives...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 AM) : 

LOVE the first look! the burst of blue against the black is fantastic. and i would kill for her hair.
lovely silhouette.

 

Blogger lucy said ... (3:15 AM) : 

That first image made me ache with longing for those items in MY wardrobe! The fantastical first time you've captured a look that I reckon I would be able to pull off; one that magically reflects the ideal me. Sart, you have truly struck gold. Well in my eyes anyhow. Thank you, and thanks to the muse. Now I just need to 'borrow' all her clothes...

 

Blogger rodkoerner said ... (4:31 AM) : 

forget the Ladies, the Eiffel Tower looks great in the background!

But I guess its the combination of the girls with the background what thrills me!

 

Blogger gloryofathena said ... (4:44 AM) : 

I like this look of the dark tights with the light heels, especially with the open toed heels.
maybe I will try it some time...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 AM) : 

I like these pictures. They present ordinary people in interesting outfits. I think the allure of their look is that they are not perfect. Almost, but not quite.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:02 AM) : 

beautiful gloves in the first picture. grey gloves. nice nice

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 AM) : 

Is the bag a Longchamps? Wish she had chosen black shoes with her black tights.Since her dress is below knee,more heels would have been a good choice.

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (10:01 AM) : 

top pic, i love the black and blues.
bottom pic, i love that her elements and stance is so proper, but the pieces are so individual and rebellious.

 

Blogger Pistachio Of Liberty said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Number 1 - LOVE! Reminds me of Maria Schreiber. I believe those pants are actually a jumpsuit. I love an unexpected choice too, such as the sweater in that color. Aghhh!

I like pic 2 - though in terms of "most flattering" the black tights might not be the best choice. But who cares, it's fun.

BTW, Sart, each time I see more than one pic per post, I am dying to ask why this must be..... how you determine when to consolidate?

It's only fun to read the comments if you can go see what the writer is talking about - but so confusing to flip back and forth between images. Ideally each pic would have its own comment page (and I can't believe I am alone in this - folks?), but you probably have a good reason but it's one about which I am continually curious.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

The first girl: this look diverts so much from my personal style and I don't think it is flattering at all, but how wonderful and fabulous is it that we are able to see people wear these types of things? That people are willing to take risks, be courageous, and still be true to themselves, all the while making us think. There is much more to fashion than just what looks good on the body and this woman makes that very apparent. I am grateful for that.

 

Blogger jess said ... (2:14 AM) : 

the bag is jeremy scott x longchamp

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:18 PM) : 

beautiful from the waist up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 PM) : 

I would love to know where the girl in pic one had her haircut. If you're the star of the photo please let me know, it's such a lovely cut.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting