This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Happy Labor Day

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day

This week New York fashion week begins, followed quickly by Milan and Paris.
I will try to make a quick trip through London on the way to Milan.

Comments on "Happy Labor Day"

 

Blogger marie said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Happy Labor Day to you too! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 PM) : 

Tell me when you're going to London want I want to be fotografed! I live in the Netherlands but I'm living for four months in England! Tell me! mc.herisson@live.nl

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM) : 

hurrah!
I love it when you come to London, I always keep a look out for you

:)

x f

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Looking forward to seeing the London pics if you get the chance to go.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 PM) : 

yes it would be interesting to see some london fashion- like in all other cities differnt parts of london offer differnt approaches to fashion. brick lane/ shoreditch is best for young cool looks whereas places like knightsbridge are better for a more pulled together, smarter style... the choice is yours!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:46 PM) : 

Well ... Technically N.Y fashion week is followed by London Fashion Week - You may put less emphasis on it but it's the most important when it comes to new talent which I'm sure you know ... I mean, have you seen Central St. Martins past alumni.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

Scott, will that be business or economy class?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM) : 

u should keep an eye on clerkenwell & covent garden as well (c:

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM) : 

I hope you make it to London, I loved the style I saw there!

 

Blogger DeepBlueSea said ... (4:21 AM) : 

So, anon 5:48, shoreditch is södermalm and knightsbridge is östermalm? ;o)

 

Blogger Disneyrollergirl.net said ... (4:43 AM) : 

Ooh let me know if you're coming, I'll make a special effort! I hope you'll let me take YOUR pic for MY blog?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 AM) : 

Looking forward to your photos of the Fashion Weeks...i'm sure you've got the hint from the other comments with regards to London.

 

Blogger Jen P. said ... (6:06 AM) : 

London would love to see you!

 

Blogger polina said ... (6:20 AM) : 

I hope London's photoes will be even more impressive than those from Stockholm!
Anyway, thank you for your job, Sartorialist!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

If you go to certain parts of London it will be more out there than Stockholm.

who said "covent garden"? are u serious! it's just tourists - no interesting fashion at all!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

I wish you go to London, I'll be waiting to see the pic's. I'm crosiing my fingers!!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting