This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Z Zegna

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

At Z Zegna

Nick Sullivan of Esquire



Robert Aldrich of Zegna

Comments on "At Z Zegna"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 AM) : 

wow, these faces say so much- not paying any attention to the clothes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Both photos as pictures look great.I personally fancy no 1 more,more likely his looks. They are so clear and stand out very well from everyone else in the same photos.Nice work!

 

Blogger MAYA METNI said ... (8:26 AM) : 

WOWWWWWW....

LA CLASSE !

Et by the way beautiful light Sart!

 

Blogger stacy said ... (8:34 AM) : 

There are definite 'Daniel Kessler of Interpol' qualities about Robert.

And that, my friends, is not a bad thing at all.

Both are great shots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Not really a comment for these photographs BUT i just wanted to say that i bough the October issue of British ELLE yesterday and I LOVE YOUR SHOTS in it !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Nice photos, Sart. The second gentleman (bottom) is not showing enough cuff.

 

Blogger Homo Ono said ... (10:01 AM) : 

May I just ask where one can buy French cuffs longer than 34/35?

I love these looks but my arms are so long I am never able to show this much cuff. I bought the most beautiful French cuffed shirt at Hugo Boss recently (size 15 1/2, 34/35 the longest sleeve available) and was horribly disappointed to find that when I wear it with any of my suits it only extends about 1/4 inch beyond the jacket sleeve.

 

Blogger Landis said ... (10:20 AM) : 

boy, it's nice after all the boys on the runway to see real "men".

nice eyes on both of em.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Having just seen the original movie of The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, Nick Sullivan's slightly twisted half of his face reminds me of the first transformation of the painting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

On Sullivan....blue blazer, blue shirt, blue trousers.....but a black w/ red tie? Maybe my browser's altering the color scheme just enough, but it looks off to me.

I know you can break all the rules if you do it right, but I don't know about this. I'm sure he has at least 15 ties that would work better with this ensemble.

-keith

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

It's getting hot in here!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM) : 

I think Robert Aldrich of Zegna is a very good looking man. Someone once told me he is a lot ot tatoos on his arm.

 

Blogger Richie Designs said ... (12:11 PM) : 

perfect lighting...the photographer in me wants to know your settings

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

Nick Sullivan (the top photo) reminded me of Peter O'Toole the moment I saw the photo ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

yum.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM) : 

zegna pura elegancia

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 PM) : 

I absolutely love Mr. Aldrich's tie. Ususally knit ties are way too skinny for my taste. His is just right! (you can actually make a distinguishable dimple in it!!!!).

 

Blogger Butch said ... (12:29 PM) : 

Hard to see lots of what's going on sartorially in these shots, but one can deduce that both guys know their stuff. Especially Nick, whose tie-knotting deserves special kudos.

As most guys who care about such things know, knotting a tie properly, with just the right insouciant precision, takes practice. Also "sculpting fingers."

 

Blogger Dave Gates said ... (12:39 PM) : 

great pics as always. btw, it was a pleasure meeting you at the show, your site is amazing!

 

Blogger Marnee said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Spectacular. Gimme more... of that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Mr. Nick Sullivan is very very..attractive ! I think so much of his appeal is how much confidence he has. Both men really.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 PM) : 

great pics Sart .... in the first shot , is he wearing an IWC ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

yaaaaaawwwn. boring. miss the street shots of everyday people.

 

Blogger Jingoist said ... (2:42 PM) : 

I love Mr. Sullivan's bold stripes on the shirt with the subdued cotton tie. I can't tell though, are the pants gray? Mixing in the gray (for Fall) on his pants would be a great end-of-summer-beginning-of-fall style crossover offsetting the cotton tie and bright shirt.

P.S. Scott, love the pics at your men.style blog from Fashion Week.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (4:27 PM) : 

I love Nick Sullivan's "And, yes, I'm aware of it" attitude. He looks fab-u-lous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Yikes! Mr. Sullivan is super-hot, in that dirty British public school boy way. He's got a lovely shirt on too. Guy #2 looks more gentle, and calmer. I'm not really feeling his outfit but I am feeling his personality.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

NICK SULLIVAN, ESQUIRE MAGAZINE, LOVING THE WATCH!!I STAND CORRECTED, BUT IWC PORTUGUESE NO DOUBT? DEFINATELY MAKING A PRONOUNCED STATEMENT WITH THAT CHRONOGRAPH TIME- PIECE ......AND I AM INDEED LOVING IT ABOVE ALL ELSE

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 PM) : 

I am a 36, you can get French cuffs at Pink in that size.

These photos are spectacular, you did a great job capturing interesting facial expressions in the first photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

aldrich looks better in armani...sits better on those shoulders of his.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 PM) : 

I also like the watch on Nick. Wonder what kind it is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 PM) : 

I definitely love Mr. Sullivan's jacket shade of blue.

Now, could someone please remind me on how to spell 'Zegna'?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Absolutely gorgeous! These are the men of today. If anyone thinks of class circa 2007, these are the shinning examples of such.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM) : 

Nope. It's Montblanc.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 PM) : 

Beautiful portraits. Nick Sullivan just exudes sophistication and confidence. Love it.

 

Blogger Muddy said ... (12:38 AM) : 

perfect example that simplicity is key. the dark hues of blues is perfect.

 

Blogger DeepBlueSea said ... (4:16 AM) : 

Especially love Little Boy Blue at the top.

Naugh'ay, cheekay...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 AM) : 

Sart, can you post another photo from your Men.Style pix?

"More than a Cardigan, Less than a Jacket"

I like it.

-- desertwind

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 AM) : 

great men, great style...

 

Blogger Kathleen Dames said ... (9:41 AM) : 

The light you've captured here is gorgeous, and the men aren't half bad either.

I just clicked through an ad on my mediabistro "Daily News Feed" that brought me here. It was about Lucky's new ad campaign with your pictures. I feel so cool being already in the know. Keep up the great work!

 

Blogger Mr. Badami said ... (4:13 PM) : 

these gentlemen look good more because of their swagger and the confidence in their eyes than because of the clothes they are wearing....which are very nice, but ultimately are pretty conformist.....

mrbadamivisitsindia.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM) : 

Clean, crisp, and pure...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:25 PM) : 

Gatíssimo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 PM) : 

Nick Sullivan is a fox! & his clothes aren't shabby either ;)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting