This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Haidee Findlay-Levin, Stylist, Manhattan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, July 27, 2007

Haidee Findlay-Levin, Stylist, Manhattan

Comments on "Haidee Findlay-Levin, Stylist, Manhattan"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:34 PM) : 

She definately has her OWN style, but it's not for me. That top is too garbage-y for me. But the glasses are great.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Great photo, and I really love those large-frame glasses on her. I think we are going to see more of them!

 

Blogger Bexia said ... (1:25 PM) : 

I WANT those glasses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Love her glasses!
How much longer will you be in NY for?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

I love seeing the new trash-bag style taken from the runway to the street.

tres chic.

 

Blogger upupandaway said ... (2:36 PM) : 

This is very strange, I love how dark it is, yet not at all gothic to me. She is quite interesting... I wonder if those glasses are fake.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

I wish I could see her shoes more clearly, it would give me a total view of her look... I do however like the look, just a shoe whore is all!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 PM) : 

I'm sure she does fantastic work but this reminds me of leftovers from that Missy Elliott video. Sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Oh dear!!!

She is indeed beautiful. I love her glasses. The skirt and shoes and bag all look good. The top seems to have a more than passing resemblance to a Hefty Bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

I love when all black outfits are made interesting with plays on textures and surface appeal like this one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM) : 

She looks like she put together this outfit using items found in the cleaning product aisle of her local bodega.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 AM) : 

LOVE the glasses

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Gutsy, to be sure, but I'm afraid this one is a bit of a "miss" for me...

 

Blogger Charlene said ... (12:40 PM) : 

far from all the comparisons to garbage bags and whatnot, this look is pretty fresh to me..and i applaud her for her style..i really love the patent top actually.and the shoes..they look tad familiar..ysl?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 AM) : 

I have to admit I first thought 'garbage bag' but then I thought, no they're great textures, interesting shapes. Monochrome is great when done this way. But the bag! With that baggy top (no pun intended) and skirt she needs a smaller, neater handbag to offset them; balance the proportion. Otherwise great, though not entirely convinced by the shoes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM) : 

This really is something I had never seen before.. I wouldn´t say I like it but it certanley is original. Has anyone noticed the yellow painted nails??? Talk about innovation!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

I'm sorry, she looks totally amazing, right-on and avant garde. Looks like the top probably moves like a lightweight, diapanous silk/nylon blend thing. All dark with white shoes - great color barrier-breaking look for summer. Ultra sophisticated, yet not pretentions which is very hard to achieve. I want to be her. Does anyone know whos bag that is? I want one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

OOOOOOOOI VAY....what do we have here ??????Speechless !!!!! A Fashion Fiesta.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 PM) : 

here glasses are indeed real. she's been wearing glasses from since a very young age.

 

Anonymous Stylist said ... (3:17 AM) : 

Beautiful and have a great imagination. Thanks!

 

Anonymous Outsourcing Philippines said ... (10:22 AM) : 

thanks for sharing about it.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting