This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Neil Barrett

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

At Neil Barrett

Comments on "At Neil Barrett"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:15 AM) : 

Oh my!Can we say whiplash? I am a female and even my head would turn if I saw this sassy gal walking down the street. The outfit is so simple and the look is very accessible. She amps it up with the hair. And her legs are to die for! So shapely!!! Love women who have their own style.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:18 AM) : 

someone on here the other day said Sart should go to a rockabilly do - and I think that's the best idea. This is not one personally would draw inspiration from but I love her approach...!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:36 AM) : 

she has the rock girl look down that is for sure

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I guess she does not yet know what suits her and what doesn´t.Or maybe she is trying to get attention with this provocative dressing style.Probably the latter.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

a refreshingly different view...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

the punky red hair is a great contrast to the pearl necklace and the rest of her kinda elegant-looking outfit!! i love it and how she looks with it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:11 PM) : 

I love the hair and nails in contrast to that daringly short dress- confidence is it.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (1:23 PM) : 

I was going to star with "oh my!" but Monique got there first.

I'll just say something clichéd like: "Retro Perfect!"

The hair, oh, the hair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Naughty girl! I bet she plays a mean game of poker! LOL!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Dont know how, but she seems totally to be what she dresses like: humorcomicsexyfortieselegancepunkgoodgirl.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 PM) : 

For some reason the shoes are out of focus but it's still clear to see that they make a nice juxtaposition to the hair and nails.

The necklace is a nice touch, I suppose but I wouldn't have worn it.

Is this an example of the "high/low" that gets mentioned on this site every now and again?

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Nice outfit, good look, but it's not doing much for her legs. The cinched waist and puffing out of the shirt skirt makes her legs look much heavier than they really are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 AM) : 

I thought it was a bit "meh" then I realised this is exactly the way I dress. Accept I have a blonde a-symetric haircut.

Isn't it weird that I wouldn't like it when I like so many of the other looks on this page.

 

Blogger Keeley said ... (4:28 PM) : 

That's an H&M dress! I just wore the same one out for my birthday on Sunday. I love how she dressed it down with the t-shirt! *notes to self*

 

Blogger upupandaway said ... (10:27 PM) : 

I like how the neckline of the dress and t-shirt look. Plus black and grey is so beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:25 AM) : 

whoa - SO sexy!!! with a hint of danger. this is the visual description of "va-va-voom."

also, i think the cinched waist and puffed-out skirt emphasize the shapeliness of her legs, rather than making them look "heavier" as jen said above.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

She looks gorgeous, I love that she looks punk and classy.

Also, her legs are nice and shapely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM) : 

She looks great, but her eyebrows are terrifying. Leave that overplucked stuff in the '90s, girl.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

she is very beatiful , tu es très belle. j adore tes formes

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting