This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Hermes

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, July 01, 2007

At Hermes


I like the individual pieces especially mixed back to the pink shoes but what i really like is the hair.

How do you even ask for a cut like that?

"Hey Floyd, can I get the looks-like-I-don't-care-or-comb-my-hair-but-still-makes-me-look-cool cut"

Comments on "At Hermes"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 AM) : 

How to fix the haircut like that: First a well made cut, and than style it and than shake your head, could be the key.

My Cutwalk

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 AM) : 

This man is amazing.
Everything about him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 AM) : 

So CUTE!
I Want him.

And I want my hair to be like that

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 AM) : 

My head would turn just to see his face and that smile...! His excellent dress sense and style would simply be a bonus on top of that...

Could this guy be anymore sexierrrr?..

 

Blogger theovereducatedvalet said ... (7:21 AM) : 

I love the cut and fit of the coat, the relaxed pants, the color scheme and his hair. The shoes are awful, though: a regrettable, self-consciously 'hip' touch.

 

Blogger Maartje said ... (7:56 AM) : 

I'd talk about how I like his hair and outfit and his jacket-scarf combination in spring, but. Gah. So distracted by thinking of the best way to fly over and become Mrs. Pink Shoes.

 

Blogger Maartje said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Oh, wait. Is that a scarf or a really fashionable sling?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 AM) : 

I just love his hair! Watch and learn guys. sweet

 

Blogger Butch said ... (8:12 AM) : 

Thumbs up for the hair and shoes--but the pants seriously undermine the whole. Too baggy without appearing to be so intentionally...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 AM) : 

OMG...he's so...gorgeous. I love everything about him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

He's gorgeous! Love his hair too <3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM) : 

Did you get his phone number? :P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM) : 

that guy is really cool, I like both the clothes and the haircut but the thing that catches my eye are the fabulous black high-heeled shoes worn by the woman to the left. My gosh they look great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Hot! His pants are a tad baggy but I think they work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Also, um, is his arm in a sling?

 

Blogger simplyolive said ... (9:54 AM) : 

i was almost going to ask for his phone number...
until i saw the pink shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Regarding the hair .... could not agree more!

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (10:08 AM) : 

yup, love the hair.
good to know that guys can envy hair too.
while i like the colors, i don't like that the shoes are summer and the outfit is fall. that's a pet peeve.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

What is this piece of business around his neck? A fashion sling?

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 AM) : 

I live in NYC, and I used to look at people's ;hair and wonder the same thing. Until I started going to Bumble and Bumble (the downtown location). They have perfected cuts that look like it just grows like that, effortless, not a style but a style, messed up cool hair. Like you're not even trying. And it's suited to you. Definitely try that salon. Everyone that works there does a great job. And looks great too!

 

Blogger André said ... (10:48 AM) : 

I love the hair too!

perfect outfit...cool, stylish and still doesn't look like a fake-myspace person.

 

Blogger Spiderman said ... (11:06 AM) : 

It's in the thickness of the hair of course. A thin haired fellow like me couldn't show the "tousled look" no matter how hard I tried. I just end up looking like some pen & ink cartoon character that's just been struck by lightening. Take a fellow with a natural lion's mane, give him a decent hair cut and run him through sun, snow, wind, rain, a night with one's head on a pillow or a night of passionate love-making and he'll still look like Lord Byron in the morning.

 

Blogger Michael said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Yes, the hair, no question, but that face don't hurt either.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

and my goodness, what a sweet face!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

I think it's a function of natural wave/hair texture. My hair does exactly this when short, as it is now. Unfortunately I'm a girl who works in a traditional field so this is not always a good thing. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Yeah, what I really like is, y'know, him. Attractive.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

Completely adorable. I love the scarf as well as the shoes.

He probably really doesn't comb his hair, which is the easiest way to achieve that nonchalant sexy bedhead look.

 

Blogger phoenix said ... (12:47 PM) : 

What a beautiful man! And yes - he's got the kind of hair that seduces...and the sexy, enigmatic smile to go along with it...:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

omg, yes. i love it, i think the shoes really add something to the outfit. not many can pull of pink shoes like that!

he's cute too, number please? haha ;)

 

Blogger giaNNis said ... (1:19 PM) : 

indeed,perfect hair...

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (1:42 PM) : 

I love everything about it - young handsome guy, a little rebel with the pink shoes, mod haircut and hip in black.

Perfecto!

 

Blogger Dennis Mai said ... (1:59 PM) : 

I think that hair will only work with a face like that.

 

Blogger christinaooi said ... (2:13 PM) : 

very fresh looking... but the pink shoes.... i don't know, they look out of place, and i'm not so sure it's in a good way.

the white caps on them bother me.

 

Blogger PAULO said ... (2:47 PM) : 

I agree, I'm completely in love with his hair...and jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM) : 

this is seriously the cutest-dressed guy i have seen in quite a long time. this post makes me happy :)

 

Blogger MacGuffin said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Sure thing Andy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM) : 

he has that sweet, gentle sort of handsome that i thought only my husband and mark ruffalo possessed. and maybe michael vartan.

the pink shoes make me smile.

 

Blogger jkh said ... (5:27 PM) : 

best looking guy on your blog ever.

i almost forgot how aristocratic europe can look.
thats it. charme and playfulness to lead them all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Good genes.

But, what I'm really marveling at is the lady behind him to his right. How DOES one walk in heels on the cobblestone?

-- desertwind

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM) : 

MY DREAM GUY !!!! whenever asked what I believe is attractive on the "outside" of a man , can I not manage to give a good description but I have found one now. Its this guy! I fell in love. I think I will dream about him.
I especially like the pants, they remind me of sailor pants:D. The blue color is beautiful to look at, and the cut, not too lose or to tight. I love love love love love love it.

 

Blogger sofie king said ... (5:58 PM) : 

Hmmm, that's exactly what I say to my hairdresser!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:44 PM) : 

I think Floyd could do it! Both Andy and Opie and similar cuts, I'm positive.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Yes, from head to toe...

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (7:07 PM) : 

I was about to cut my hair this week...but after seeing this picture...I'm gonna wait. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM) : 

i think i just fell in love with this man.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 PM) : 

For this hair:
Don`t cut your hair too short.
Buy L`Oreal Remix.
Buy Garnier Surf Hair Mess-up Gum.
Start with the Surf Hair and make it perfect with the Remix.
:)

N

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 PM) : 

seriously, how cute is he? where do they sell those?

 

Blogger Blaise said ... (9:03 PM) : 

He looks like a very stylish college kid.. I want to be his friend..

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (9:26 PM) : 

He's very cute!!
And so stylish... ahhh European men...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

Good. Cool look, i say.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

I love how your hypothetical barber was named Floyd (as in the Nirvana song). :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 PM) : 

let it grow and let it be

 

Blogger simplyolive said ... (10:04 PM) : 

william...who are you??
you toatlly cracked me up, you "thin haired fellow"!!

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (10:28 PM) : 

MEEEEAAAWWWW!


So playful and so grown up!

 

Blogger Mel said ... (1:14 AM) : 

yeah it depends on the hair type but - i have wavy hair and I just ask for my hairdresser to do a cut that would look great with minimal styling (if you do have wavy hair, you really dont need to style too much anyway)

i'd normally show up to the hairdresser with my hair relaxed and no product and prob a day unwashed and they can work it out from there.

no need to just go to bumble and bumble for a cut like that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 AM) : 

pink shoes = love him!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 AM) : 

How cute is the cultural reference from Natasha at 9:51PM - "I love how your hypothetical barber was named Floyd (as in the Nirvana song)."

Poor girl doesn't know where "Floyd" originated, but catlinc at 6:44 PM does! - "I think Floyd could do it! Both Andy and Opie and similar cuts, I'm positive."

For those of you, like Natasha, who might not know, it is a very sweet American TV show from the 60s that is still popular in reruns. "Floyd the Barber" was a great gossip!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andy_Griffith_Show

-- desertwind

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 AM) : 

Could be that it is just the wind giving the styling finish to his hair? I love the thought that it is not done like this for effect but more natural.

 

Blogger Vi said ... (5:03 AM) : 

*vi drooling*

Seriously, did you get this guys details? By the sound of these comments, he's got a fan base. We need to know more!

 

Blogger dnqcnn said ... (5:08 AM) : 

this is like a womans dream!
a handsome guy with a broken arm, just so you can take care of him and make him feel comfortable...
:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 AM) : 

Lovely! It's like one of those amazing videos where the guy wakes up looking like this and yet delectable...
and how well he carries those pink shoes too!
Beautiful day! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 AM) : 

A handsome guy, who is dressed in a pleasent way.

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Great jacket-and I like the color co-ordination with the arm-sling.
For the haircut? Just take the pic to your hairdresser-that is what I do with mine. I am with him for more than 15 years now just because he knows what he does-i.e. he gets it right EVERY time. But I thought just-out-of-bed hair were passe by now and more groomed hair were the in thing now-just as the latest Milan shows showed. Of course if you're as cute as this guy is, it does not matter what your hair looks like.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 AM) : 

I don't care what his hair looks like, no man who wears pink sneakers deserves even a hint of recognition by the Sartorialist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

oh my! pink sneakers! *swoon*

 

Blogger HussahT said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Hot Hot Hot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 PM) : 

I think I have a crush! his style is awesome and his hair is gorgeous... I love his boyish face too :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

LOL, I have those sneakers -- pink, from the Something Purcell range by Converse. I get teased about wearing them to the office with my work-wear.

This, OF COURSE, means that this guy's my soul twin. And he's a cutie. Cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

oh my god, it's robert sean leonard! swoon!

love the tousled hair, the baggy pants, and the strange sling. he's yummilicious!

 

Blogger Lilith said ... (4:14 PM) : 

My friends used to call this "Les Halles Hair," as the look was ubiquitous in that Paris district in the early 1990s. Glad to see it's back!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:44 PM) : 

oh god.. I want to marry that guy. and the fact that he is wearing pink shoes only makes him, if possible, more adorable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 PM) : 

I think the way the jacket flares out at the hips gives him narrow shoulders.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 AM) : 

Oh, he's beautiful!

I must find myself one of those!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

He's adorable! And he pulls off that awfully hipster outfit in such an easy charming way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM) : 

I don't understand the appeal.

But I like the pink shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 PM) : 

To anonymous 3:12, I believe it is not Robert Sean Leonard in the shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

so cute. period.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 PM) : 

oh, hello gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) : 

we alway want what we have'nt got

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 AM) : 

the pink shoes are the ooh lala perfect finishing touch

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 AM) : 

i agree with butch - great hair,great shoes - but he's wearing grandad's pants.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

The Hair is sooooooo cool!
But why does he wear those shoes???
Ok, it makes him look different, but iin my opinion its too much made with an purpose...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 PM) : 

he looks charming from the ankles up... not into those shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Oh mon dieu!
How a man, what I said... the human being!!! can be more beautiful, than HIM? ...

He's just PERFECT as the PERFECT MAN in my dreams...
Alors, chéri, quand viens-tu me délivrer des bras de cet infâme Morphée? ...

 

Blogger Eidrian Araiz said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Kawaiii

 

Anonymous juliet-has-a-gun said ... (9:20 AM) : 

i love the way he's wearing his shoes : i love bensimon shoes in france its very famous and casual he wears them with so much style

sorry 4 my very bad english ( i m just a poor fashion addict french and i love ur blog)

xoxo

d.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting