This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Gucci

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

At Gucci

Comments on "At Gucci"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Averyl! You look amazing!

 

Blogger simplyolive said ... (8:15 AM) : 

i want that dress!
so very flattering on her, and the shoes just complete the look...even if they are difficult to walk in down the cobblestone sidewalks.

 

Blogger theovereducatedvalet said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Fabulous dress. I love the color and the draping.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (8:50 AM) : 

oooo....fabulous. I adore a simple, easy look like this. Even the sky-high heels look light and wearable.

 

Blogger H said ... (9:05 AM) : 

I love that dress. It's so flattering and looks like something that's comfortable and very wearable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

people, it's ALL about the tan shoes on him in the background.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

At the risk of sounding like Joan Rivers:

Who is she wearing? Who is she wearing?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

I'm not a fan of the lucite heel on her shoes, but I love the purple shoes on the other woman, and the yellow trainers - what a fortuitous shot!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Aren't women elegant? She looks fabulous amid all the buzz!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

All those high heel shoes look great,but how do you manage to walk in them makes me curious.

 

Blogger samanta said ... (9:59 AM) : 

beautiful!
but i have to agree with the first comment: the purple shoe in the back is amazing! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

elegant & refined

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

She's perfection! I love the hair, the dress, the shoes . . . she's so pulled together without looking fussy.

 

Blogger lucia martinez said ... (10:18 AM) : 

the dress is fab and I love how she's skewed the distribution of her jewelry toward the symmetrical. also, she could be juliette binoche's doppelganger.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

i like the guy in background.
with the yellow shoes.
nice color combination.

though they remind me of the marcjacobs mouse flats. haha.

 

Blogger tn said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Love the purple shoe. Is it miumiu?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 AM) : 

I love all the shoes in this shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Again, retro flavor but totally modern. Love it!

 

Blogger Missy said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Oh I love navy.

 

Blogger Ms. Laaw-yuhr said ... (2:28 PM) : 

Gorgeous!

 

Blogger T38 said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Oh! the man in background is he Jefferson Hack?

 

Blogger Cut of cloth said ... (2:54 PM) : 

A Grown Up Woman
Calm amongst
the Frenzy of Activity
Modern Muse
for
Thoroughly
Modern Times

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

I love her watch and the overall look is very nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 PM) : 

does anyone know who the dress is by?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Love it!
I want the dress and the purple shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

This is a beautiful lady, dressed beautifully. But, you know, my eye instantly zeroed in on that single, fabulous, purple shoe. It managed stole the show in a way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 PM) : 

I love this dress... I love your site - it makes me want to travel again and again... thank you...

 

Blogger Jak said ... (4:02 PM) : 

In response about the purple shoes they are YSL, this season you can just about catch them in stores now before all the sales are over

For the dress i have no idea but the lady looks absolutely gorgeous.

 

Blogger Nadine said ... (4:35 PM) : 

So beautiful - is that a zip in the front?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 PM) : 

She resembles that character from the comedy central Strangers With Candy. Of course, she's actually chic and doesn't wear as much makeup...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Sart, you've done it. You always have beautiful outfits, great style, goregeous people on your blog, but this is the woman I want to be. I'm printing this out and putting it on the door of my closet, so that every time I reach for a pair of skinny jeans or something else that's way too trendy and slovenly, I'll see her and remember -- "Oh. This is how I'm supposed to do it." Thanks for helping me in my 12-step sartorial taste recovery program.....

 

Blogger Claire said ... (5:48 PM) : 

I am pretty sure that dress is Max Mara, because I tried it on and unfortunately could not pull off :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 PM) : 

i love the dress and the shoes! they both look traditional with a very modern twist. the more i look those shoes, the more they appeal to me. in fact, i'll take a pair of every pair of shoes in this picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM) : 

The purple shoes are the infamous YSL tribute heels, in the higher heel version.
I believe the woman in the navy dress is wearing Lanvin heels from this season -- perhaps her dress is Lanvin as well?

 

Blogger phoenix said ... (7:19 PM) : 

She is perfect. I wouldn't change a single thing about her.

 

Blogger Lilith said ... (7:39 PM) : 

I love her hair!

 

Blogger Elizabeth Denton said ... (7:41 PM) : 

love the shoes! wow. anyone know who they are?

 

Blogger Miss Stylologist said ... (7:46 PM) : 

I love her dress. She looks great. Simple and chic.

 

Blogger Blaise said ... (9:03 PM) : 

lovely dress.. and even more lovely smile.. ;)

 

Blogger Blaise said ... (9:04 PM) : 

And I can't help but notice as well the shoes of the gentleman and the purple heels of the lady on the background.. interesting colors..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

It's all about the photo. Perfect woman + dress to be sure, but none of us could make her look that good with Sart's camera. Bravo Sir...

- Eminence Grise

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 PM) : 

That's a very forgiving dress that anyone could wear. Very thoughtful. Gucci, you say?

mltt

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (11:32 PM) : 

You've captured this woman before, right?
Absolutely beautiful, flawless look, without appearing to have tried to hard!

 

Blogger PAULO said ... (11:54 PM) : 

I love the dress and shoes...but her smile just puts everything together!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM) : 

I lovelovelove the purple shoes in the background!

 

Blogger kolorit said ... (3:50 AM) : 

this looks like juliette binoche.... simply great

 

Blogger valentina said ... (10:47 AM) : 

i want those purple shoes....

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (2:08 PM) : 

Gorgeous dress and shoes, but most importantly, gorgeous smile.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

what a phenomenon! Just great! almost like an island within tat fuzzing around her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 PM) : 

The dress is Max Mara.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM) : 

I love the color (navy!!) and funked-up zippered drape of this vintage-inspired look--how much more elegant and soignee she appears than her rather frazzled friend in the background. Cool, composed, chic! LOVE it! (Who made the dress?? Inquiring minds MUST know!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Gor-geous! I like inventing captions for these pictures. Here's one for the Lady in Navy:

Am I Juliette Binoche's handsome cousin? Am I the mysterious librarian always checking out the feminist theory? Am I about to read an underling the riot act before calmly and effortlessly making my 9AM press conference? Who knows? But I am so very, very pretty.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 AM) : 

This is kinda random, but I have the same exact dress that she's wearing. It's by Max Mara and it's absolutely fabulous, so easy to dress up or down. =)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:07 AM) : 

she seems so glamarous, calm cool and collected

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting