This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

This Weekend

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, June 08, 2007

This Weekend


Remember these guys and dolls from the Easter Parade.
They are hosting the "Governor's Island Roaring '20s Dance and Hot Jazz Picnic" this weekend that I am really going to try and make (my Europe trip got pushed back a week)

I will have the photos up Monday

Comments on "This Weekend"

 

Blogger Doodles said ... (11:10 AM) : 

They're Stunning! And I can't wait to see the photos, and I wish I was going!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 AM) : 

They are by far, the best dressed people on your site. And thats saying a lot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 PM) : 

Oh, fab, can't wait to see them, it's all so very Great Gatsby.

 

Blogger Cappuccino Girl said ... (2:11 PM) : 

oh wow! I can't wait to see those photos.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM) : 

You don't have to look much further than my interest in the "Lost Generation" to understand how much I adore these folks! Totally fabulous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

fantastic pic

I pine for those days of fashion and sartorialism

please go Sart , we would love to see those pics

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Enjoy! This seems to be worth it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 PM) : 

please make that photo into a b/w version! It would be timeless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 AM) : 

I've wanted to attend for a long time, but am not currently in residence... from what I know, expect to see some truly immaculate suiting sadly lost to the everyday world.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 AM) : 

I've wanted to attend for a long time, but am not currently in residence... from what I know, expect to see some truly immaculate suiting sadly lost to the everyday world.

 

Blogger Bel said ... (9:14 AM) : 

How could we forget them! Hope you do make it to their shindig - I'm sure the photos will be amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 PM) : 

That's so awesome! They're all so perfectly lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 AM) : 

Oh, I hope you make it. These were some of my favorite pictures.

 

Blogger Ellen said ... (6:45 AM) : 

That's a great shot. Love the shoes on the guy on the left.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 AM) : 

I love the mix of the eras, 20's to 40's! I love the retro look!

 

Blogger bomb.ass.ting said ... (8:45 PM) : 

They look unreal, like on set for some movie.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting